Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 40 of 40[ 1569 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Re: Rate the Last Movie you SawTopic%20Title

Lexicon of Knowledge

Mission: Impossible Fallout- :edgey: - I liked the movie well enough, just some nice action and spy stuff. It was pretty hard to follow though and I got confused a lot. Still, that final fight scene was pretty dang cool.
Click on the picture below.

Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I've felt worse.

Southern Corn wrote:
Mission: Impossible Fallout- :edgey: - Iliked the movie well enough, just some nice action and spy stuff. It was pretty hard to follow though and I got confused a lot. Still, that final fight scene was pretty dang cool.

That summarizes my reaction to every other Mission Impossible movie.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Lexicon of Knowledge

Really? And here I thought that my confusion may have stemmed from not watching the other movies at all. Huh.

Archery Master

Moana was a good movie with some nice songs I'll give it A-
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Leave Your Legacy
Equality
Dream Big
#Autism Speaks
#Vegas Strong
#Houston Strong
#Orlando United
#WNBAAllDay
https://78.media.tumblr.com/6ce31c741ed ... o9_400.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/33825b71c1b ... o2_400.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/639cb435fb1 ... r1_400.gif

Lexicon of Knowledge

X Men (2000)- :will: - This was a short but fun movie. I liked the core themes a lot, definitely made it more unique. My only real complaint is that the beginning has a little too much exposition but whatever.

Lexicon of Knowledge

X-Men binge watching time!

X-Men 2: :edgey: - A good and enjoyable film, though its relative shortness to the first film is a big flaw. This also means that a lot of characters have rushed arcs. Still, I really did quite like it.

X Men 3 (The Last Stand): :will: - My favourite in the series so far. Good action, very engaging and interesting and I loved the plot of this one. Just all around amazing. One thing though is that I didn't like how Scott just kinda died like that, felt lame.

X Men Origins- Wolverine: :edgey: - Hugh Jackman makes this one worth it. It's a very bloody and violent story but it was kinda entertaining to watch anyway. Deadpool was weird in this film though, what the heck was up with him?

X Men: First Class: :hobohodo: - It's a fine film, just I didn't particularly care for much of the cast. As fun as it is seeing Xavier and Magneto, I honestly preferred their older renditions and the other mutants were just kinda meh. Nice origin story though.

The Wolverine: :ron: - Eh, I dunno. This one was just kinda batshit crazy and very hard to follow. I felt the entire setting was just a weird place for one of these movies and the backstory justification for Logan to be there felt a bit forced. When and why was he randomly kept in Japan? Honestly, the ninja warriors and stuff was also very over the top. My favourite part of the movie is probably the post credit sequence because I was getting so bored of Ms. Princess/Sudden Love Interest and Weird Red-Haired Girl who vaguely resembles Ronald McDonald. Logan's role in the movie also just disappointed me, he felt a little underwhelming on his own. Looking forward to the next one, hopefully it'll be more like the original three.

Lexicon of Knowledge

X-Me: Days of Future Past- :will: - Gaah this one was so good. Loved the plot and the characters, especially past!Charles. It was enjoyable to see and the ending really was good, which was unexpected considering I thought things were going to go haywire for a good chunk of it. Not sure if I love it as much as 3 but it's definitely one of my favourites either way.

Spoiler:
Also Magneto's role in JFK's death was 10/10.

Lexicon of Knowledge

Deadpool- :hobohodo: : An alright, fun movie. A little raunchy at times but it has its funny moments. I liked the beginning the most, really.

X-Men Apocalypse- :hobohodo: : Once again, an alright movie. Not much to say here. The villain was a little underwhelming though and I dislike how they went down.

Inception- :will: - Great, amazing movie with a phenomenal concept. Loved it from start to finish and it kept me on my toes.

Source Code- :edgey: - Another interesting, fun movie with a unique concept. I wished it tapped into that concept more but still, it's a very good one and has a satisfying conclusion despite the rocky start.

Logan- :edgey: - Beautiful, wonderful movie. It was quite grim dark and gory at times but damn if the characters didn't shine. Nearly cried at that ending. We'll miss you, Hugh Jackman. And Patrick Stewart.

Archery Master

Guardians Of The Galaxy was a great unique movie with some awesome tunes my favorite characters are Star-Lord, Gamora, and Groot. I'm giving this an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Leave Your Legacy
Equality
Dream Big
#Autism Speaks
#Vegas Strong
#Houston Strong
#Orlando United
#WNBAAllDay
https://78.media.tumblr.com/6ce31c741ed ... o9_400.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/33825b71c1b ... o2_400.gif