Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 3 of 3[ 96 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Persona 4: The animation (Isn't it AWESOME?!)Topic%20Title

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Spoiler: Episode 9
RISECHI~!

Loved what they did with the intro! The animation wasn't spectacular or anything (the quality of animation seems to be in decline, I've noticed) but it was a nice touch. Lots of warm fuzzy moments in this episode. <3 Makes me wonder now who Yu will end up romancing in the end, if he'll be dating anyone at all.

Anyway, can't wait to see Rise's Shadow battle!

Gettin' Old!

Yeah episode 9 was nice.
Kanji is so epicly buff without his Jacket XD I always recall him looking somewhat lanky in the game in summer but in this his arm is about as thick as Yosuke's neck.

And yeah it's cool to see Rise but meh wasn't her biggest fan though was interesting just to see how much of an idol she really is.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

My favorite line of the whole episode:

Spoiler: Episode 9 exchange from Yu to Rise
"You suck."

I'm loving his deadpan nature.

Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Haha yeah, I lol'd at that too. Gotta love his characterization in P4A. xD He seems the type to take things in stride and gets straight to the point, while being deadpan all the while. Love Yu~ <3

Spoiler: Episode 12
Did anyone think something odd happened when it cut from the dungeon to the Junes food court? At first I thought it was an editing fault which tagged the ending into the middle or something. Then I started to notice that some things are different than the game, such as Yukiko not attending the omelette party. The days zooming by, people avoiding Yu, it was strange but gripping. Once I saw the empty stats, I just knew it was Shadow Mitsuo. I really loved how they had played on Yu's fear of emptiness. It made me wonder if this is what happens if a blank slate never goes to flesh out its character. A nice touch.

As for the sneak peak, it looks like they're covering all the non-school Social Links in the next two episodes.

Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

I'm just here for the Butterbeer.

Coppo wrote:
Did anyone think something odd happened when it cut from the dungeon to the Junes food court? At first I thought it was an editing fault which tagged the ending into the middle or something. Then I started to notice that some things are different than the game, such as Yukiko not attending the omelette party. The days zooming by, people avoiding Yu, it was strange but gripping. Once I saw the empty stats, I just knew it was Shadow Mitsuo. I really loved how they had played on Yu's fear of emptiness. It made me wonder if this is what happens if a blank slate never goes to flesh out its character. A nice touch.

As for the sneak peak, it looks like they're covering all the non-school Social Links in the next two episodes.

When it cut like that, I spent half the episode wondering if they really did skip over the battle, or if whoever uploaded the video botched something up. The blank stats part was a nice touch; I really love what they've changed/ added to the story so far. They've done a pretty good job of adapting the story to an anime format~

Just another day.

Jade wrote:
Coppo wrote:

When it cut like that, I spent half the episode wondering if they really did skip over the battle, or if whoever uploaded the video botched something up. The blank stats part was a nice touch; I really love what they've changed/ added to the story so far. They've done a pretty good job of adapting the story to an anime format~

Spoiler: episode 12
I actually managed to figure what happened early...because eagors words at the beginning of the episode...although for the first few seconds were me in confusion...and the series continues to be very well done :D

I've been catching up with the episodes, but out of all of them episode 15, just episode 15...

All I have to say is "King's Game". Yuu is just, amazing.
Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

Well, after the infamous starter of this topic left to wander the wastes... or Argentina for vacations yeah, I finally got into watching everything they've done.

I left unwatched the second part of the summer vacations or rather Yu's POV of summer.

The S links were loyal to the MAIN line the stories followed... although some changed A LOT. Anyway the thing is although it was rushed, it ensured me a good time watching... oh yeah and: LOVELIIIIIIIINEEEE! and "Damn you, Neo Featherman." made me a happier excuse for a human.

Well... the school trip, hilarious. Glad to see the music was used but I felt the cut of Burn my Dread for the intermission jinge was a bit weird. But speaking about P3 stuff... I was glad to see Chihiro and the ocult things sensei... yeah I forgot his name so what!?

King's game... wilder and funnier than in the game. "Fill her up on the rocks!" Yep and all that wild macho look... reminded me of the "Forgot to turn my swag of... And I awoke covered in bitches" joke XD. I wanted to see the piggyback, would have been the funniest thing ever considering how drunk from the enviroment he was.

Later with Naoto's rescue, great battle. Kanji grew a pair of wise and tough balls, while yosuke, Yu and Teddie ended up having oldman's chatter. The girls were ridiculous... hoped for them to be hardcore and say "Fuck it". Now... I really liked when they had a good grasp of the battle and Beelzebub made it's entrance... plain awesome. Besides the look they gave to the Megidolaon was epic... with all the atomic bomb fungus.

I have been trying to notice but... has Naoto changed her voice a little bit since she was saved? I've been wondering if it's just my imagination.

The chapters are looking like they are deepening the S links on the team... I mean Chie's talk with Yu at Tatsumi port island, or Kanji's resolve when they are at the hospital.

Finally for me to say... I really liked Dojima and Nanako's link chapter. Very, very touching... I was about to cry... truly a great episode.

See ya all guys.
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

HI guys, i know i've come into the discussion late, but i've watched up to episode 20 so far, just after the school culture festival and the trip to the Amagi inn. Ab-so-lutly loved it :will:

Spoiler: Episode 19
The way they incorporate the band link into the culture festival is really well done, also Yu's responses during the group date cafe are priceless. Also we get treated to the two beauty pageants seeing the boys in all there cross-dressing glory.

On a different focus, in the game the fortune telling booth at the culture festival was called "The long-nosed fortune teller" yet in the anime its not given a name directly, and when Ai Ebihara goes in to get a fortune about Yu's love life the person who responds is Margaret. I can only assume that this was changed as in the game there is no dialogue at this point and since the actor who played Igor died before the anime was produced and all his dialogue were the original recordings from the game they had to make it Margaret so that dialogue could be included.

When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

Girl of Ace

I really like the anime adaption for Persona 4. Now what I really want to see is which ending they're going to do, or are they going to somehow tie the multiple endings?

Although I didn't really like the idea of Souji Seta being renamed in this series, in a way, Yu Narukami does not somewhat of a different attitude. I don't really know how to describe it since you basically do make Souji's personality based off of the answers you choose throughout the game :)

Is still absolute trash.

aeri wrote:
I really like the anime adaption for Persona 4. Now what I really want to see is which ending they're going to do, or are they going to somehow tie the multiple endings?

Although I didn't really like the idea of Souji Seta being renamed in this series, in a way, Yu Narukami does not somewhat of a different attitude. I don't really know how to describe it since you basically do make Souji's personality based off of the answers you choose throughout the game :)

Well, Souji Seta wasn't his name in the game either. If I recall correctly, naming him was up to the player, and without his name he's usually just known as the Protagonist. I guess you've probably read the manga, since you're calling him Souji?
*trumpet sounds*

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

aeri wrote:

By the way its progressed theyre going for the true ending to it, seeing as at the current point Yu is just about to fight with
Spoiler:
Adachi and magatsu izanagi

as well as showing the giant eyeball boss in the sky without reveaing it.

so it looks like theyre gonna continue right up to the fight with izana*cough*
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

Spoiler: Episode 25 & Game's True Ending
I'm a little confused as to which ending they're going for. I initially thought the Good ending, since Yu boarded the train back on the ending credits. However, during the Velvet Room stinger, Igor talks about the orb that transcends all falsities, the same orb you use to reveal Izanami's true form in the game. Why introduce the orb if it's not going to be used?

Guess we'll just have to wait and see if another episode comes out next week or not.

Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

Coppo wrote:
Spoiler: Episode 25 & Game's True Ending
I'm a little confused as to which ending they're going for. I initially thought the Good ending, since Yu boarded the train back on the ending credits. However, during the Velvet Room stinger, Igor talks about the orb that transcends all falsities, the same orb you use to reveal Izanami's true form in the game. Why introduce the orb if it's not going to desu used?

Guess we'll just desu to wait and see if another episode comes out next week or not.

Yeah, there will be another episode next week. At the end of the episode there is the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUqlmVyG2Ww

Spoiler: Episode 25
Despite this not being the final episode, that final scene with the creation of Lucifer (makes sense in context) to defeat Ameno Sagiri was all kinds of wonderful.

Only one truth prevails.

I haven't gotten to watch it yet, I've played the game, played Persona 4 Area(boy was that weird, hearing Yu say more then just Persona :D), and read the manga.

I hope to see it someday.
Page 3 of 3 [ 96 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios