Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 27 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is MagicTopic%20Title

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

And now for something completely different.

Some pony dance animations, and songs that they match up to.

First this one which is a slowed down (so it doesn't look like she just drank a 4 pack of Full Throttle) version of this one on DA: http://tinyurl.com/bgzygpk (which is a smaller version of another).

These songs match up to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvMFm5nKeUc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs (sometimes her wings match up to the beat of the lyrics also)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9pIZh1jr-w (guess she likes them :P )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqKcUS2Npic

Then there's these by Blackgryph0n on DA:

This song matches perfectly (and makes it hilarious): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9r_-oHJV0
It also works with these others, the Twilight one on the right that I found a long time ago on a MLP forum, And the Luna one in my avi:
Image Image ImageImageImage Image

These songs fit both of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eRvs9MpWRo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7-bI8dj_sk

Finally here's this one of the CMC's:
Spoiler: because it can slow down your browser

This song matches up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clJb4zx0o1o
Along with this one (and the Derpy one): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwlqYuo9Fk4

And this song works with all of them (It's a PMV too): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpsiQTuU0TM

One thing I noticed is how none of the creators tried to remove all of the white pixels on the edges. :lana:

The Real Human Being

.:looby:. wrote:
This. is. hilarious.

Please tell me this is unusual behavior, even for a brony..

I don't know what's worse, that he picked such a bad pone for a waifu that he did it with a plushie, or that he took pictures.
Jesus, he gives us forever alone waifu-havers a bad name.

So who else here has been following the nuclear meltdown that was Las Pegasus Unicon?

For those not in the know: The first 2 days went well, but due to money mismanagement and overestimating how many would attend, the organizers came up short thousands of dollars, and as a result they got kicked out of the hotel early, and EVERYONE including voice actors, musicians, and everybody else who the con secured rooms for wound up having to pay for them out of their own pockets (and many couldn't afford it), plus the voice actors didn't get paid.

Everfree Radio started a fundraiser to help out as many people as possible, gathering over $12,000 in donations, but many are still in trouble. Worse yet: The con organizers skipped out when it started going down.

And now something's happened I've never seen before: Twilight is angered. She missed her son's karate tournament because of this shit.

I think the majority of the fallout from this is just now coming down, and it's going to affect all of the other cons this year.
This forum thread has been a play by play of the events so far: http://www.roundstable.com/forums/viewt ... 2&t=2305&s tart=160

The fandom is off to a VERY bad start this year.

In other news: Have a comic about how Twilight merchandise is no longer accurate (I should have made it right after the season finale):

Spoiler:

Dracarys!

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but I just found this on Google.

Ropfa wrote:

Here it is on Deviantart: http://cuddleloveloves.deviantart.com/g ... d=2ce0d24f
She made one of Iris also: http://cuddleloveloves.deviantart.com/a ... -273888517

Dracarys!

Holy crap, she has almost all the major characters.

Holding the Mega Drive controller!

So I've been hearing they are going to make a movie, but the ponies are going to be humans? Is this true?

Ace Sidekick!

Johnny Rotan wrote:
Ropfa wrote:

Here it is on Deviantart: http://cuddleloveloves.deviantart.com/g ... d=2ce0d24f
She made one of Iris also: http://cuddleloveloves.deviantart.com/a ... -273888517

So cute!

What am I Prosecuting fooooooor!?

Some interesting news with the Mane6 team. There's a kickstarter going on for a game called Skullgirls. They reached there goal, but have gone way further thanks thanks to the community. If they manage to reach $725,000, they'll let Mane6 use their fighting engine to help with Mane6's new project with Luaren Faust. Head here to get more details.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/a ... 6.html?m=1

Ace Sidekick!

New season of ponies isn't coming till winter. v_v

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:

At least I can have my Japanese ponies in the spring.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Have you SEEN the youtube videos addressing the problems with a lot of the MLP dubs? Part of my ears exploded.

It's like the companies dubbing the ponies in different languages are all like, "MLP is for young children, if the dubbing is bad they won't know the bloody difference."

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Have you SEEN the youtube videos addressing the problems with a lot of the MLP dubs? Part of my ears exploded.

It's like the companies dubbing the ponies in different languages are all like, "MLP is for young children, if the dubbing is bad they won't know the bloody difference."

Yes I have seen some episodes dubbed in other languages. Are you assuming the Japanese one is going to be following a trend or something? Cause you know what happens when you ass/u/me.

Ace Sidekick!

Well, obviously those ignorant weaboos are gonna love it just because it's in Japanese...I'll try to avoid them so I can keep my blood preasure low.

Seriously, those people saying they love Japan even though they having stepped foot in the bloody country. Their only reason for loving Japan is because of anime, manga, and Disney movies dubbed in Japanese.

Personally, after learning how Japanese people treat otakus...I'm too afraid to step foot in Japan. Even though my father (who's been to Japan) wishes he could take me there so I can sink my teeth into some gyoza.

......Erm, ok, maybe I would love to go to Japan for the food, and to grab some Portgas D. Ace related stuff and leave. ^^;

Sorry for rambling Wendy Oldbag style. v_v:

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Well, obviously those ignorant weaboos are gonna love it just because it's in Japanese...I'll try to avoid them so I can keep my blood preasure low.

Seriously, those people saying they love Japan even though they having stepped foot in the bloody country. Their only reason for loving Japan is because of anime, manga, and Disney movies dubbed in Japanese.

Personally, after learning how Japanese people treat otakus...I'm too afraid to step foot in Japan. Even though my father (who's been to Japan) wishes he could take me there so I can sink my teeth into some gyoza.

......Erm, ok, maybe I would love to go to Japan for the food, and to grab some Portgas D. Ace related stuff and leave. ^^;

I'm interested in it seeing as how it'd be another way for me to learn Japanese.
Why set foot in Japan when you can just buy stuff of of Amiami.com and stuff? That's what I do :yuusaku:

Also, weeaboo is a horrible term and I hate it.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

I'm interested in it seeing as how it'd be another way for me to learn Japanese.
Why set foot in Japan when you can just buy stuff of of Amiami.com and stuff? That's what I do :yuusaku:

I don't have a paypal.

Eh? Why? I apologize for using that term, I try not to after I promised myself not to bash on, the people who love Japan for the wrong reasons, or any fandom ever again.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

I don't have a paypal.

Eh? Why? I apologize for using that term, I try not to after I promised myself not to bash on, the people who love Japan for the wrong reasons, or any fandom ever again.

Well you could always just give them your credit card number without using paypal.

And why do I hate the term weeaboo? Cause it's a hateful term used to attack/label people that really like Japanese culture. To me it's quite similar to people attacking others on the Internet by saying they're autistic. For example I've seen stuff like: "You like MLP?! You must be an autistic faggot!"
Weeaboo has THAT same connotation to me.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak the Great wrote:
Well you could always just give them your credit card number without using paypal.

And why do I hate the term weeaboo? Cause it's a hateful term used to attack/label people that really like Japanese culture. To me it's quite similar to people attacking others on the Internet by saying they're autistic. For example I've seen stuff like: "You like MLP?! You must be an autistic faggot!"
Weeaboo has THAT same connotation to me.

I don't have a credit card either.

Really? Usually when I see people on the internet bash people who like MLP they don't think said people are autistic. I try to avoid that drama though, most of the bronies I've seen are decent, so what if some bronies are strange, do they really deserve hate for it?

One of the reasons I cannot support anti-bullying.

I am basically against fandom bashing in general, and if somebody says, "I hate _______ because of the FANS!" I'm just going to lose respect for said person. When someone says that, to me they "hate" the fans more than ______.

And I don't see people who bash fandoms as the heroes everyone makes them out to be, it's not going to change a fandom.

Case in point, the fans should have NOTHING to do with whether or not we like or dislike something.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
One of the reasons I cannot support anti-bullying.

I am basically against fandom bashing in general, and if somebody says, "I hate _______ because of the FANS!" I'm just going to lose respect for said person. When someone says that, to me they "hate" the fans more than ______.

Case in point, the fans should have NOTHING to do with whether or not we like or dislike something.

Anti-bullying.... anti-bullying.... Cannot support.... cannot support.... anti-bullying...?
Does this mean... You support.... Bullying?

Quote:
And I don't see people who bash fandoms as the heroes everyone makes them out to be, it's not going to change a fandom.

That reminds me of console wars. God I hate console wars. "Blah blah xbox < ps3" "blah blah blah xbox > ps3" "blah blah blah PC is master race"

Quote:
I don't have a credit card either.

Well, you could always get one, or link your bank account to your pay pal.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak the Great wrote:
Anti-bullying.... anti-bullying.... Cannot support.... cannot support.... anti-bullying...?

I don't support bullying, but I don't believe it can be stopped. I was raised to believe in sticks and stones and such, I faced a lot of demons and I lived. I tell my loved ones that the internet is a dangerous place for people who get easily torn apart by words.

Besides, (I know I'm gonna get called out for this.) to me "bully" is such a childish word. In the words of Belle-Mere, "If you just survive, good times and lots of them will come your way."

Blak the Great wrote:
That reminds me of console wars. God I hate console wars. "Blah blah xbox < ps3" "blah blah blah xbox > ps3" "blah blah blah PC is master race"

I can't go on a videogame related videos without Call of Duty hate speech being brought up...Seriously, they should just leave the series alone already. So what if the Call of Duty fandom has a boat load of imbeciles, just ignore them.

The Real Human Being

Hey guys, the hugbox is at case files, not the mlp topic.

LOVE AND TOLERANCE IS NOT WELCOME HERE!

Down with furries!
Weeaboos should get a life!
STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!
And you Jews shou- *banned*

Ace Sidekick!

DoMaya wrote:
Hey guys, the hugbox is at case files, not the mlp topic.

LOVE AND TOLERANCE IS NOT WELCOME HERE!

Down with furries!
Weeaboos should get a life!
STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!
And you Jews shou- *banned*

Ok, I'll stop ._.

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak the Great wrote:

I don't support bullying, but I don't believe it can be stopped. I was raised to believe in sticks and stones and such, I faced a lot of demons and I lived. I tell my loved ones that the internet is a dangerous place for people who get easily torn apart by words.

Besides, (I know I'm gonna get called out for this.) to me "bully" is such a childish word. In the words of Belle-Mere, "If you just survive, good times and lots of them will come your way."

I agree that it cannot be stopped, but trying to lessen the amount of it and raise awareness is better than doing nothing and let it spread and I can tell you that I watched it spread. Not everyone can be strong and is lucky to have support. Depending on the situation and place you live in bullying can go too far and "accidentally" kill someone, and no I am not talking about suicide. But yes bullying does sounds like a pretty childish term when it can greatly escalate to worse than a simple tease and pranks.

Emiko Gale wrote:
I can't go on a videogame related videos without Call of Duty hate speech being brought up...Seriously, they should just leave the series alone already. So what if the Call of Duty fandom has a boat load of imbeciles, just ignore them.

Unfortunately it's very hard to ignore when people are everywhere in the internet although I don't see why I should unplug my laptop or stop hanging on a website because of it, I don't owe anything to anyone. If I wake up every morning or lurk to any place I go to only witness people spamming in attempt to shove their ideas and ships everywhere down people's throats I will surely get annoyed by some of the fans. This is a pretty much a no win situation because you either would deprive your enjoyment on one site or deal with them so yes that would give me a reason to be angry at fans that can't conduct themselves right and ruining it for everyone. I hardly hang out in fandoms, AA seems like the only one I openly hang out to. I'm sure there are probably good fandoms out there with so many series out there though. :Hoboright:

One another note I don't think DoMaya meant for his post to be taken seriously Emiko Gale. :shoe:

Ace Sidekick!

I appreciate the conversation soreveil (I also appreciate you being the few people who don't treat me like a criminal or call me heartless because of my views)...But maybe DoMaya is right and I may have screwed up again and we should discuss ponies.

Here's an idea, why don't we post our favorite pony videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsEAabIh ... 9&index=73 Like this. This video is the cutest pony video ever.

Emiko Gale wrote:
I appreciate the conversation soreveil (I also appreciate you being the few people who don't treat me like a criminal or call me heartless because of my views)...But maybe DoMaya is right and I may have screwed up again and we should discuss ponies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsEAabIh ... 9&index=73 Like this. This video is the cutest pony video ever.

I can say that he's right about being side tracked but it can happen sometimes, as long as you know when to stop and go back on track it won't be a problem(I may have recalled doing this before, and I just did now whoops). I don't think you have to worry so much about being treated badly here, this forum has a lot of good people.

Back on mlp this is some really good audio recording in the video by the way. I finally got spoiled about Twilight thanks tumblr, but I still have to catch up. :coffee:

Ace Sidekick!

soreveil wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

I can say that he's right about being side tracked but it can happen sometimes, as long as you know when to stop and go back on track it won't be a problem(I may have recalled doing this before, and I just did now whoops). I don't think you have to worry so much about being treated badly here, this forum has a lot of good people.

Back on mlp this is some really good audio recording in the video by the way. I finally got spoiled about Twilight thanks tumblr, but I still have to catch up. :coffee:

I consider this place 90% perfect. (I don't believe in true perfection) There were a few moments I had in this site where it felt like I was gonna get caught up in a site war but thank my lucky stars nothing truely terible happened.

That recording nearly made me support selfcest. I really wish the genderbent version of MLP was canon. In MLP I wish there were more dominent male characters, like Shining Armor.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
That recording nearly made me support selfcest. I really wish the genderbent version of MLP was canon. In MLP I wish there were more dominent male characters, like Shining Armor.

You've got Big Mac. That'll do.
Also, Rarity is still best pony and I think she shouldn't have gotten shafted this season.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

You've got Big Mac. That'll do.
Also, Rarity is still best pony and I think she shouldn't have gotten shafted this season.

I don't care for Big Mac that much...But at least he's better than Spike. (I'm probably the only person who finds Spike annoying. No offense Spike fans.)

Yeah, I love Rarity centered episodes...But she didn't get any in the third season. :( But the third season did make me like Rainbow Dash more than I used to.

Decided to look up a certain crossover, and here's some of the best I found:

http://mrtheyoshiro.deviantart.com/art/ ... -330478425

http://m4j1nr4bb1d.deviantart.com/art/B ... -324268901

http://vosmy.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Godot-288536558

:godot:

Ace Sidekick!

So...Pony Godot's special talent is...Being a coffee addict.

The Real Human Being

Emiko Gale wrote:
So...Pony Godot's special talent is...Being a coffee addict.

Well it had to be SOMEpony.

If being an addict is a special talent then my cutie mark would be Maya's face

The Twisted Samurai

RadioShadow wrote:
So I've been hearing they are going to make a movie, but the ponies are going to be humans? Is this true?

It ain't just a film, it's gonna be a whole new series.

The characters, imo, look awful.
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Ace Sidekick!

*Still waiting for the final episode of Turnabout Storm* I am so pumped.

Spoiler: Turnabout Storm
I really hope Sonata isn't guilty though, I like her. And some people say that Twilight and Trixie have a "thing" for Phoenix but I can't ignore how Phoenix kind of had a "thing" for Sonata. I kind of wish that, whether Sonata is guilty or not, when Phoenix gets back to his world in the end a human version of Sonata shows up later, or something like that.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:

I forgot all about Turnabout Storm. I think I was on some of part 2 or 3 and then I dropped out of community stuff due to other things that kept me busy. As of right now, I haven't seen Ponies Anthology II yet.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

I forgot all about Turnabout Storm. I think I was on some of part 2 or 3 and then I dropped out of community stuff due to other things that kept me busy. As of right now, I haven't seen Ponies Anthology II yet.

Awww! Do you have time right now?
Heck, if I could bring all the MLP fans on this site together I would throw a pony marathon.

The Twisted Samurai

I am prolly the only Ace Attorney - Brony who didn't watch a single episode of Turnabout Storm.

But I'd hate to end for a part like forever. xD
I wanna watch everything at once.
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Awww! Do you have time right now?
Heck, if I could bring all the MLP fans on this site together I would throw a pony marathon.

I'm doing Calc homework in preparation for a test on Wednesday which decides my fate in the class D:

Ace Sidekick!

@Coffee Prosecutor: Fair enough.

@Blak: Oh my, good luck. :(

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

First episode of Japanese Ponies aired. I'll be watching it in hope of strengthening my Japanese listening skills. The opening is pretty catchy.
Inb4 someone calls me a weeaboo.
Page 27 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios