Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 3 of 3[ 84 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Favorite anime and Why?Topic%20Title

Don't call me Shirley

davech1987 wrote:
I don't watch as much anime as I use to but I still own some I go back to every now and then

Detective Conan-Excellent mystery series with some cool cases

Ghosthunt-Great mix of solving cases linked with supernatural

Perfect Blue-One of the first anime movies I ever watched and great psychological thriller

Martian successor nadesico - Excellent mecha anime with blend of comedy,action and romance ( anime equivalent of a joss weadon show )

Wow, if we're not only talking anime series but animated movies as well, I definitely have to second Perfect Blue. One of the most important movie out there for me, period. No wonder Kon was ripped off by so many Hollywood directors !

Aside from that, the first FMA anime, definitely. One of the occasional work that inspires me to improve myself as a writer.

Detective Conan and detective academy Q also, though far from perfect, have some of the most brilliant murder cases in any medium.

I'm also in the middle of watching muryuu no hakou and it's shaping up to become one of my favourite series of all time. It's mature, the direction is amazing, the production values are through the roof, and it's one of the few animes that deserve to be called "unique". By all means, watch this gem !

迷探偵

I liked Ubume no Natsu ("The Summer of the Ubume") better than Mouryou no Hako, but I always feel a bit divided on Kyougoku Natsuhiko's stories. I love the folklore study approach to youkai and the thematics, but Kyougoku just talks too much through his characters (especially his 'avatar' Kyougokudou). His mysteries would be solved a lot faster if his characters would actually talk with each other a bit more, rather than holding hundred page lectures on psychology.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Stepladders are a type of ladder so.....

My favourite anime would have to be 'Higurashi no naku koro ni' AKA 'When they cry' or 'When the cicadas cry.' I like the suspense and mystery it provides and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes mystery or phycological horror.

Also some other animes I like:

Death note
Madoka magica
Clannad
Nana

Zankyou no terror would be on here however I don't want to call yo one of my 'favourites' until it ends.

Gardevoir lover

I think my avatar pretty much says this.
I love One piece.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Page 3 of 3 [ 84 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios