Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 18 posts ]

TFS AbridgedTopic%20Title

If anyone hasnt seen the abridged series by team4star you should watch it. its a dragonball z abridged series here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nYozPLpJRE&list=PL6EC7B047181AD013
Re: TFS AbridgedTopic%20Title

Good stuff. I remember going through almost the whole thing in one night. I really hope they end up doing more though.

I love it!
I never watched the American Dub, but the quality of their Abridged Series is awesome. And I think it's almost better than the original... I mean, at least they gave some reason why Vegeta and Bulma created Trunks! I like listening to the whole Season 1 or Season 2 episodes in one go while typesetting something. Yes, it can take up to 3-5 hours to do that.

C-A

I'm amazed at how much the guy who does Vegeta's voice sounds just like Christopher Sabat's (who in my opinion, does the best voice of Vegeta).

TheIdioteque wrote:
Good stuff. I remember going through almost the whole thing in one night. I really hope they end up doing more though.

How many did you watch in one night? :grey: there about 36 episodes now

I really like Team Four Star, but it doesn't come close to Littlekuriboh's Yugioh Abridged. I don't think I've laughed more at anything in my entire life.

Thane wrote:
I really like Team Four Star, but it doesn't come close to Littlekuriboh's Yugioh Abridged. I don't think I've laughed more at anything in my entire life.

Really? I sort of feel like YGO Abridged somehow got a little less funny lately...

C-A

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
TheIdioteque wrote:

How many did you watch in one night? :grey: there about 36 episodes now

There were 30 when I watched. Let's just say it was a loooooooong night. :karma:

In fact, I just found out when I this thread started that they had started doing the Android Saga.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I've been watching them since their first episode several years ago. It's very entertaining to say the least. I'm really glad to see that as the series has progressed, the jokes and writing have continued to improve. Honestly, while the first season has some funny moments, it's hard for me to get back into as I've accustomed myself to the better writing of the later episodes.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

dullahan1 wrote:
I've been watching them since their first episode several years ago. It's very entertaining to say the least. I'm really glad to see that as the series has progressed, the jokes and writing have continued to improve. Honestly, while the first season has some funny moments, it's hard for me to get back into as I've accustomed myself to the better writing of the later episodes.

You want a better example of how far they've come?

Check the earliest examples of their work before they were officially known as TFS: The Dead Zone movie. The distance they've come is incredible.

Though yes they are excellent.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

dullahan1 wrote:

True.
The quality of the sound improved and some of the voices sounded a little off, but got better as they used them more often and basically made them their 'character'. And some of the jokes did get removed as they were not seen as funny - like the "Krillin! ...Too Soon!" disappeared a few episodes into the first season - or they just got funnier ideas. Plus, with episode 36, I noticed that they did keep it pretty close to the original manga chapter.

Quote:
Check the earliest examples of their work before they were officially known as TFS: The Dead Zone movie. The distance they've come is incredible.

Yeah, I watched that... boy was the quality bad. Of the sound, the voices and even the personalities. It's all neat and fun to have Goku be a dick, but he seemed a little too much of a dick in that movie. Even the jokes weren't all that funny... It would be neat if they would re-master it or re-make it. Plus, seeing as I watched Episode 31 before I saw that Dead Zone movie, I had no idea who or what Garlic Jr was... to me, he basically looked like Pilaf.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

He basically was Pilaf.

Still holding out for the Broly Movie.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

You want a better example of how far they've come?

Though yes they are excellent.

I've seen it myself as well. They really changed some of the personalities for the series as they've come along. I really feel Lanipator has gotten a lot better at doing the voices in the series, especially with Piccolo for me. I honestly didn't care for his Piccolo voice at first, it felt to me he was straining too much to deepen his voice, but now it's one of my favorites. Takahata101, that guy is just talented at doing voices all around. Really eccentric dude too.

I agree that Garlic Jr. is pretty much a Pilaf rip-off, albeit not as charming, funny, or interesting as Pilaf of course. If I recall, I think Garlic Jr. is the only villain in the Dragonball universe to get his wish, but as he's more of a filler villain, I really don't count it.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

dullahan1 wrote:

I recently rewatched the whole series, and I agree. Season one was pretty funny, but I think Nappa was the only character that I thought was flat out hilarious. He definitely stole the show as far as the first season is concerned. Season two was much funner, with characters like Krillin, Vegeta, and Guru having plenty of great lines and season three is shaping up to be even better.

On a possibly controversial side note, am I the only one who actually doesn't like TFS Mr. Popo? I mean, he was kind of funny for the first couple of seasons, especially the classic "It just knows better" line, but now I feel like his character has become a bit stale. I mean, what else does he do that's funny besides scare the crap out of the main characters?

I'm fine with Popo if only because he's not used too much. Aside from Season 1 and an episode in season 2, his appearances are pretty scarce, so I'm fine with the running gag. If he appeared more frequently and kept the same running gag going, then yeah, I'd probably get annoyed pretty quickly.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Ace Sidekick!

Trunks! <3

I agree with dullahan, Popo is funny since his appearances have become less lately.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
I agree with dullahan, Popo is funny since his appearances have become less lately.

C-A

Popo didn't really make a lot of appearances in opinion in the first place. My favorite episode with Popo was when
Spoiler:
He appeared in the guys laptop at the end
Page 1 of 1 [ 18 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios