Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

American Horror Story (All 3 seasons, trick)Topic%20Title

Soo, back in the day, I used to be an active member of the enthusiastic, if small, Heroes fandom here on CR (what what dullahan). But, like many other NBC shows before it, it was sadly cancelled.

Anyway, the point of this is that I have a way of latching on to a single TV show (college only affords me that much time) and becoming quite fanatical about it. Right now in my life, it's FX's American Horror Story. I started when the new season started (Asylum), but on the "off days" I caught up on Season 1 on netflix. And after they both finished, I showed my friends and parents this show, meaning I've seen nearly every ep 3 times.

Yar, I'm a sad sad panda.

Anywho, anybody else a fan? Any ideas about Season 3, Coven?
Re: American Horror Story (All 3 seasons, trick)Topic%20Title

I finished the first season (Murder House). And I gotta admit it.. I'm impressed. Fucking great and complex history. I never saw a TV drama that deals with so many social taboos at the same time - abortion, promiscuity, homosexuality, depression, psychopaty and so forth. And oh, Evan Peter's presence - the hottest guy on earth - doesn't hurt either. I saw the first three episodes of the second season too and I unfortunately didn't see the rest because of my fucking, godamn-slow internet.
But if what I heard is correct, the third season will have witches~magic as the main theme or something like this.

Yarrrr!

But seriously, yes, the first season was so good, so intense, and actually mysterious. The second season is also incredible, a little less "BOO!" scary, but still horrifying in its own ways. And- you are correct- the 3rd season is called "Coven" and is about witches in New Orleans. It's supposed to be "more fun" according to Ryan Murphy, but to pack in some pretty terrible villains too. Looking forward to it! :)

So I'm guessing your favorite character was Tate??

chief_skye4444 wrote:
Yarrrr!

But seriously, yes, the first season was so good, so intense, and actually mysterious. The second season is also incredible, a little less "BOO!" scary, but still horrifying in its own ways. And- you are correct- the 3rd season is called "Coven" and is about witches in New Orleans. It's supposed to be "more fun" according to Ryan Murphy, but to pack in some pretty terrible villains too. Looking forward to it! :)

So I'm guessing your favorite character was Tate??

Yes, my favorite character is Tate, absolutely. I think he's quite complex and manipulative. I believe that even being a psychopath, he trully loved Violet. What's yours?
Also should be noted Jessica Lange's role. This woman is fucking awesome, both as a nun as a bitchy mom. From the little I saw of the second season, I'm enjoying Lily Rabe's char too. (When she gets possessed, HELL YEAH!)
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios