Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Adventure TimeTopic%20Title

Anyone watches this show? I haven't watched it in a while but from the spoilers I have read season 6 is much better than 5 so I will start catching up soon.
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: Adventure TimeTopic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

I actually used to watch that show. But I stopped watching after Season 5. It was pretty nice, though. :basil: The only thing is that the new seasons show pretty late here. Still, I can't deny that I'm a fan (well, almost) of that show. Also, I don't see the episodes I want to see, so I gave up seeing it.

Pretty nice the show is, by the way.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

What do you mean by the episodes you want to see?

But yeah,where I live the time when the shows air makes it hard for me to watch all episodes,so I mostly just awatch episodes where something plot-important happen on youtube.

Winter Flag Trademark

Quote:
What do you mean by the episodes you want to see?

There are some episodes I want to see. For example, "His Hero", "BMO Noire", "The Ghost Princess", etc... But they didn't air it or show it. Even though they showed it before, when I expect to see this episode, they show another. So, I always need to end up watching it through the YouTube. :sadshoe:

Quote:
But yeah,where I live the time when the shows air makes it hard for me to watch all episodes,so I mostly just awatch episodes where something plot-important happen on youtube.

Same here. But I grew bored because of them keep showing the same episodes over and over, rather than showing us new episodes, so I gave up watching it. Also, I hated the way Ward has removed the "Finn/FlamePrincess" Pairing. I really liked that pairing, but he really need to go and demolish it. Sheesh. :dahlia:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Hates Teen Titan justice

I watch it for a certain character and VA

:simon: :simon: :simon: :simon: :simon: :simon: :simon: :simon: :simon: :simon:
"They won't find the generators Robin and they can't see me they can't see the truth Robin even when it's right in front of them."-Slade

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I watch it occasionally. It's one of my favourite shows on air now, but I don't watch much TV to begin with. I love the eccentricities of the characters.

Woah, over two years since anyone made a post here? Well, I guess bringing things back from the dead isn't exactly anything new as far as this show is concerned.

Is anyone else here still watching this? The show is ending pretty soon, which makes me kind of depressed. I'm glad for all the answers to the story we have gotten these
last 2 seasons though, actually getting answers about things like Susan Strong and what happened to the humans was great.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios