Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 2[ 46 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Anime QuotesTopic%20Title

What is your favorite anime quote? It can be from any anime.

My favorite one is by Shinobu Sensui from Yu Yu Hakusho; Chapter Black saga.

"It is a war waged against evil, yet teh evil is within. How else can I justify what I have done but to continue? Then shouldn't all humans die?"
Re: Anime QuotesTopic%20Title

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

"Detective, have you ever looked in a mirror? I mean really looked. We're diseased. We're suffering. If you knew what's best, you'd take that gun from your little holster and do yourself a favor. Erasing every human, that's the only way to save us or else we'll eat and destroy until nothing is left but piss. Capturing me has only delayed the inevitable for us all."
- Minoru Kamiya (Doctor)
Yu Yu Hakusho: Chapter Black: Episode 74 "テリトリーを打ちやぶれ!!"
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

Expert bluffer

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion there.
"Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks a peel." --Phoenix Wright

"I'll gladly take your 1 cent!" --Miles Edgeworth

The King of All

"Bang."
-Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop
The king of all, Sir Duke

Deadpool 9 wrote:
"Bang."
-Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Haha, cosigned. I was thinking of posting that as well.

"That boy's life... is what remains now of Ace's will!!! We will protect him without fail, in place of Ace"
-Marco the Phoenix

The King of All

"It would appear that she viewed guys on the same level as potatoes"

- Kyon, from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I wonder if Croik thinks the same way.
The king of all, Sir Duke

"It's not you...
The man Roger was waiting for at the very least is not you, Teach.
Just as there are those who carry on Roger's will, i'm sure someone will appear to carry on Ace's will, someday.
Even if you extinguish his bloodline, there's no way that their flame will ever burn out.
It has been passed down since ancient times... and in the future someone will appear, carrying the history of all those decades on his back, and challenge this whole world to a fight.

Sengoku. You guys in the WG all fear that immense battle engulfing the whole world that will eventually come.

I don't care myself, but as soon as someone finds that great treasure the entire world will be turned upside down. And someone will find it. That day will definitely come sooner or later. ONE PIECE... DOES EXIST!
"

- Edward Newgate (Whitebeard)

FacebookKidd & Milky Art

An Enigma Among Humans

The bird Hermes is my name
Eating my own wings to make me tame

Alucard~Hellsing Ultimate

An Enigma Among Humans

This world is made of love and peace!

Vash the stamped ~ Trigun

“A man must follow through on something once he decides it. I said that, right? But watching your friends get done in without doing something? That’s not being a man at all!”
― Oga Tatsumi~Beelzebub

I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!

"The world is not beautiful; and that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty." - Kino, from Kino's Journey, my favorite anime of all time.
Actually wow, just thinking of that anime again I think I'm gonna go change my avatar...
Don't be a Phony Phanty... save Bum Rap Rhiny today!

"I don't like bread!" Trafalgar Law~One Piece

A bunch of Madoka Magica ones. Spoiled for some spoilers:

Spoiler:
"Make a contract with me and become a Magial Girl"

"If you ever feel like dying to help the universe, just let me know. I'll be waiting"

"That was really bad, Madoka. You just threw away your friend. Aren't you going to do something?"

~Kyubey

"Protect the one thing you want to protect until the end"

~Kyoko Sakura

"With kindness comes naïveté. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a magical girl."

~Homura Akemi

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time."

~Madoka Kaname

And of course:

"Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone."

Spoiler:

"Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! These are the truths of this world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"-Satsuki kiryuin

"I finally get it now. I need to get naked. Putting on a Kamui means becoming one with you! It means you becoming my skin! That's what it means to master wearing you! Isn't that right, Senketsu?!"
- Ryuko Matoi
FacebookKidd & Milky Art

“There is no greater accomplishment in life than pushing yourself to the limit, always! Isn’t that so? That’s all there is to it!”
-Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Gardevoir lover

This is a super saiyan, this is a super saiyan that has accended passed a super saiyan! Or you can just call this a super saiyan 2. And this! Is, to go, even further beyond!!!

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

This topic went for 18 posts without a single Gurren Lagann quote? get the hell outta here

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
This topic went for 18 posts without a single Gurren Lagann quote? get the hell outta here

Lol i'm not a fan of it so I don't welcome it xD but to each their own since I find it weird I don't like it yet I enjoy Kill la Kill haha.

An Enigma Among Humans

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Oh, fine.

PEIRCE THE HEAVENS, WITH YOUR DRILL!

An Enigma Among Humans

Amen, Halleluiah, Butternut.

Dutch, Black Lagoon

A Seeker of Truth

El. Psy. Congroo. Over and out.
-Hououin Kyouma (a.k.a Okabe Rintarou) from Steins; Gate
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

“Making such “hope”-filled kids kill each other — such a ‘despair’-filled situation — My heart is all a-thump with excitement!”
-Monokuma, Danganronpa

"Japan is Number One!"
- said a countless number of times by the main males in Maken-ki!
FacebookKidd & Milky Art

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Cowboy Bebop's pretty much a goldmine of quotes:

Spoiler: Cowboy Bebop
Jet Black: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye Valentine: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet Black: I see.
Faye Valentine: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.

Spike: Most things get better when I kick them...

Spike Spiegel: Look at my eyes, Faye. One of them is a fake because I lost it in an accident. Since then, I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

Some nice ones from Samurai Champloo, too, which makes sense since it's essentially Cowboy Bebop with Hip-Hop and Samurai:
Spoiler: Samurai Champloo
Sara (to Mugen): Inside of you looms a simmering storm of hatred and rage, but perhaps what I'm actually sensing is sadness. It's as if you've never once been loved by anyone; it's as if you're just like me.

Fuu: There's always room for free food

Jin: I have no desire to kill you. In fact, you're not worth killing. Killing you would only tarnish my blade.

Mugen: I don't give a rat's ass about going to hell. I guess it's because it feels like I'm already there.

That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure there's plenty in Evangelion and Ghost in the Shell to add.

"History dictates that it is the wise who are most foolish."
-Rintarou Okabe, Steins;Gate

"If I were to compare a human’s heart with the ocean, the water would be stagnant. If I were to name the ripples on the water surface….Would it be happiness? Or anger? No. For this ocean, such a description is too shallow. If I want to know what lies upon the deep ocean floors… I would have to open my eyes in the stagnant water. Then swim downwards while enduring the icy deep kicking through the cold and heavy ocean waters. If I truly want to know the human known as myself….even if.. there is nothing there."
-Kou Ichinomiya (Arakawa Under the Bridge)

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Of course, every soldier is prepared to die. But these people aren’t just pawns on a chessboard. They all have names, families and feelings in their hearts too. They are all humans who live and bleed. You have the responsibility to ensure their death will not be in vain. No matter what may come, remember this in your naive heart, and be ready to die to fulfill that duty.

-- Riko Brzenska (Shingeki no Kyojin)

The only thing we're allowed to do.. is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made.

-- Levi Rivaille (Shingeki no Kyojin)

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anime quotes......

Jackpot. -Dante Devil May Cry Animated Series. (Don't believe me GOOGLE IT!)

Those who have laid eyes on a Gundam shall not live to tell about it.-Trowa Barton Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

L's speech the first time he completely humiliated Kira.

The ending of the bridge battle in the first arc of Naruto. Like, all of it. How something so touching and interesting could turn into this eldritch abomination we have now is beyond belief.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkk! God damn gravity you piece of shit...! You don't care who it is as long as you can pull down on them, do you, you little bitch!! Gravity, you piggy bitch slut! Holy fucking shit what a god damn whore you are...! Hah, you're Earth's greedy little slut, you damn bitch in heat! Fuck you universal gravitation, you're just Newtonian Mechanics' dirty little whore! You're just the crusty semen left over in that slutty apple's pussy after that son of a bitch Isaac fucked its rotten juices! Special theory of relativity, you impotent phimosis piece of shit! Einstein, you old limp dick fuck! What, got something to say!? Then move that tiny little twig of yours faster! Cum faster than the speed of light! A pig that can't fly through space-time is just a piece of shit that reeks of semen and can't even last 5 seconds in his wet dreams! Fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking UNIVERRRRRRRRRSSSEE!!"-Rika Shiguma from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

An Enigma Among Humans

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkk! God damn gravity you piece of shit...! You don't care who it is as long as you can pull down on them, do you, you little bitch!! Gravity, you piggy bitch slut! Holy fucking shit what a god damn whore you are...! Hah, you're Earth's greedy little slut, you damn bitch in heat! Fuck you universal gravitation, you're just Newtonian Mechanics' dirty little whore! You're just the crusty semen left over in that slutty apple's pussy after that son of a bitch Isaac fucked its rotten juices! Special theory of relativity, you impotent phimosis piece of shit! Einstein, you old limp dick fuck! What, got something to say!? Then move that tiny little twig of yours faster! Cum faster than the speed of light! A pig that can't fly through space-time is just a piece of shit that reeks of semen and can't even last 5 seconds in his wet dreams! Fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking UNIVERRRRRRRRRSSSEE!!"-Rika Shiguma from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

"RIKA'S BROKEN!"

Kodaka Hasegawa, same show

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:

"RIKA'S BROKEN!"

His reaction was priceless xD

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Lord Doitsu wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:

"RIKA'S BROKEN!"

This will be my fav thing ever.

Mary Faraday wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Lord Doitsu wrote:
"RIKA'S BROKEN!"

This will be my fav thing ever.

A pig that can't fly through space-time is just a prematurely ejaculating wet dreaming virgin! — Rika Shiguma

Another one of her ever so loving quotes xD

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:

A pig that can't fly through space-time is just a prematurely ejaculating wet dreaming virgin! — Rika Shiguma

Seems like I really need to watch that anime..

Mary Faraday wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:

-Totally agrees- xD

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:

-Totally agrees- xD

-clap clap-

The Chocolateholic of CR

Hollow Ichigo: Ichigo. What's the difference between the King and his horse?
Ichigo: What the hell are you saying?
Hollow Ichigo: And I'm not talking about the obvious stuff like one is an animal and one is a person or one has two legs and one has four. FORM ABILITY AND POWER! That's what's puzzling. If their form ability and power are exactly the same why is it that one becomes the King and leads them into battle and the other one becomes the horse and carries the king. What's the characteristic that distinguishes these two beings? There's only one answer. INSTINCT!
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Page 1 of 2 [ 46 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios