Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Star TrekTopic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Not sure if we have this topic already, but here we go:

In this topic, you can discuss your favorite characters and episodes/movies. Get ready to boldly go where no CR member has gone before!

My personal favorites:

TOS: The Naked Time (The one where Sulu goes crazy)
STII: The Wrath of Khaaaan!
STIV: The Voyage Home
J. J. Abrams' Star Trek (2009)
TOS: The Enemy Within (Just thinking about this episode wants to make me scream "I'M CAPTAIN KIRK!!!"

Characters:
1: Spock (Leonard Nimoy) "I have been and always shall be your friend."
2: Pavel Chekov (Anton Yelchin) "I can do zat!"
3: James T. Kirk (Chris Pine) "Four years? I'll do it in three."
4: Pavel Chekov (Walter Koenig) "Nuclear wessels."
5: Montgomery Scott (James Doohan) "I cannae change the laws of physics."
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Last edited by Yash K. Productions on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Star TrekTopic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I love Star Trek as well! TNG was my favorite series, although I like them all. Movie wise, I love II, IV, VI, Generations (I think I'm alone there, since the story admittedly has tons of problems), First Contact, and the 2009 film.

I'm in the slow process of buying the Blu-Ray series sets. It's taken a long time since I have to wait for them to be on sale (normally they're like $50-80 a season, which is crazy) but its worth it. They've done an amazing job remastering TOS and TNG, especially TNG since they had to go back and re-edit all of the shows by hand from the original masters (since all the editing was done on video tape for the original run).
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

TOS Season 1 Episode 5 was also funny, especially when Kirk's "negative" clone screams "I'M CAPTAIN KIRK!!!"
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Gettin' Old!

Big fan of next generation
Taken to working through the next generation since it's on Netflix. Great show with some real meaningful messages in it. I like episodes with Barclay as he kind reminds me of me a bit with all his imagination and escapsism still Data is just the best thing about that show.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Speaking of TNG, did they do an Epic Rap Battles of History for Kirk vs Picard?

Actually, screw it. They didn't.

Gettin' Old!

GyakutenFanatic wrote:
Speaking of TNG, did they do an Epic Rap Battles of History for Kirk vs Picard?

Actually, screw it. They didn't.

They squared kirk off against Christopher Columbus instead if I remember correctly. It would have been too one sided for Picard otherwise.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

I found a good actor to play a Vulcan/Romulan. Here he is...
Indian actor Aamir Khan.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios