Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

yu gi oh original animeTopic%20Title

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

Is anyone still tempted to watch the original yu gi oh anime I think some of the season mainly the noah arc and dartz arc are fun to watch and amazon have released all 5 seasons at good prices and on a side note what did people think of bonds beyond time ??
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes
Re: yu gi oh original animeTopic%20Title

I enjoy the manga more than the anime. Mostly because the duels are much shorter in 20 - 30 pages, rather than a 25 minute long episode. I love Season 4, though, because of Rebecca - I love her - and her moments with Yuugi. Also, Yuugi sacrificing himself for Atemu. Atemu slicing the shit out of Haga for taunting him about losing Yuugi. Sure the last few episodes against Dartz were... annoyingly boring for me. But the beginning and middle and towards-the-end was good.

I love Yuugi and Atemu. And Rebecca in the anime. I hate Anzu, though. Mostly because of her role - only girl in the group, crush on the sexy protagonist. She was bound to be hated by me the instant her character was created into existence. Also, I hate the English version and the voices. Japanese version FTW for me, although I recall the German Dub I had was good. But we had the crap-English edited shit episodes.

C-A

PS: Never watched Bonds Beyond Time except the Abridged version and that was fun.

An Enigma Among Humans

I perfer season 0. I wanna see a dub of that shit. But only if LK does Yami, because I would go gay for that version of Yami.

Last edited by Lord Doitsu on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Doitsu wrote:
I perfer season 0. I wanna see a dub of that shit. But only if LK does Yammi, because I would go gay for that version of Yammi.

It's Yami (Darkness), not Yammi (Yummy). Also, I would say Season 0 was better, but the colors were too bright for my taste (and too strange at times) and they censored shit. The guy didn't do a card game, it was a money game that involved a knife, that ex-con didn't just hallucinate he was surrounded by fire, he actually lit himself on fire, etc, etc.... all of that in the manga.

Although I'll be honest, that one chapter of the Biorhythm Whatever The Crap Tamagotchi in Volume 5 is PAINFUL... Ghraaghllhlhl, it's shoujo crap that makes my skin crawl...!

C-A

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

I grew up on the dub version and I like some of the music in the dub ( god card summon and oricalos theme being some of them) I agree some of the dub voices are blah but I like Yami's dub voice so it not all bad. I have heard far worst dubs (case closed)
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

I've felt worse.

I don't hate the dub voices, I just hate the changes the dub made. "No one dies, they just go to the shadow realm." Which is partly hilarious, because as a kid, I assumed they were referring to Hell. That, and they renamed one character to have a name that just so happens to be the same as my name, so whenever I introduced myself to another student, they would say "like [character's name] from Yu-Gi-Oh?" Uggghhh...
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

An Enigma Among Humans

sumguy28 wrote:
I don't hate the dub voices, I just hate the changes the dub made. "No one dies, they just go to the shadow realm." Which is partly hilarious, because as a kid, I assumed they were referring to Hell. That, and they renamed one character to have a name that just so happens to be the same as my name, so whenever I introduced myself to another student, they would say "like [character's name] from Yu-Gi-Oh?" Uggghhh...

... Tristan?

Art Person

Ah, I grew up with the dub, so I still love it, despite it being from 4Kids. I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh abridged again, which has reignited my feelings for the series.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I grew up with the dub as well, or mostly I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh in an earlier point of my life and yeah, this is just how I've been starting with this.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios