Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

ZOIDSTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

This has always been my favorite robotic show. I cannot really pick between Mobile Suit Gundam Series or Zoids as first place because they BOTH are First Place. Anyway My love for Zoids goes all the way back to when I first saw Zoids: New Century Zero. And I loved it. My firs model was a Molga and then..... Liger Zero my prized ZOID but I no longer have them both. :sadshoe: Then the oher Zoids series Zoids: Chaotic Century came and watched some of it not all of it.... Which I should do once I get my dinner today... I loved it though. And those Organoids, I could never tell what species most of them were, Zeke is a Dinosaur, Shadow is I think a Dragon? I think, Ambient is.... a..... um..... cross of a Dragon Dinosaur? I don't really know. And the Blue one.... idfk :eh?: And then came Zoids Fuzor my love for Liger Zero Phoenix...... It started something in me, my love of Phoenix. :gymshoe:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: ZOIDSTopic%20Title

Art Person

I have a friend who's obsessed with this show. I haven't seen it, but I hear about it everytime I see him :gant:

The Chocolateholic of CR

Well you should watch it.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

First saw New Century Zero on Toonami in the early 2000's and instantly liked it. Soon saw Chaotic Century/Guardian Force after that. Thanks to someone on Youtube I was also able to watch Fuzors and Genesis (before Shopro took them down). Wanted to get some of the models, but I didn't until I got access to Ebay and a Zoids group in 2007. I've amassed a small collection including some Japan only releases (the best being a Mugen Liger and a Blade Liger Mirage).
Also have the GBA game and one for the DS that was only released in Japan. With the help of a guide on Gamefaqs I was able to decipher the Japanese text and finish the game. I started an Ace Attorney/NC0 crossover comic, but never finished it.

I'd like to get all of 4 the series on DVD or video, but it's hard to find them, and you have to pay through the teeth (I did get 5 eps. of Genesis though :redd: ).
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios