Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 19 posts ]

Youtubers You WatchTopic%20Title

This topic is for people talking about Youtubers and basic YouTube chat. I'll begin with my favorites.

1. Doctor Who Poop (This is the first YouTube Poop channel to make me laugh in awhile.)

2. NicoB (For the voices he gives the Phoenix Wright characters.)

3. Volty (Makes the best Phoenix Wrongs!)

4. Gaming Historian (Gaming History what could be cooler?)

5. MugiMikey (Doctor Robotnik and Eggman are very dirty in this YouTube channel.)

6. MelizBeauty (For her Miracolous Ladybug theories.)

7. Tardis Archives (Talks about Doctor Who history and theories.)

8. LGR (Duh computers are cool.)

9. GamerFromMars (Has a Internet Hall of Fame series that I like going from SammySonicClassicFan to the kids Tv show, Arthur.)

10. VoteSaxon07 (For his toy reveiws and funny livestreams.)

So there's my top 10 in no order. Anyway what are your favorite youtubers? Discuss.

Edit: Decided to replace number 6. with ReignBotHorror because I like her content a little better. Also I love her 5 disturbing things you should never google series.

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
Re: Youtubers You WatchTopic%20Title

Some of mine are Caddicarus, Chuggaaconroy, DashieGames, Jacksepticeye, Joshscorcher, Lost Pause, ManlyBadassHero, and Markiplier.

Last edited by Smithee on Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

These days I watch Serenity17 and MacieJay for their Rainbow Six Siege content.

May favourite YouTuber of all time is JonTron. His videos are funny and rewatchable, but he only uploads like 3 per year.

MBr wrote:
JonTron.

Oh, yeah, forgot about him.

Ace Procrastinator

GradeAUnderA is my favorite youtuber

So did anyone else watch YTP's back in the day? Man good times they always cheered me up when I was sad. A thing called YouTube Poop News existed but I doubt any of you watched it though, it was the one hosted by Stuart K Reilly. He still rarely makes YTP News actually.

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ケーキたん(仮)

Seconding LGR(LazyGameReviews). He's most popular for his Sims reviews, but he also showcases a lot of old computers, computer games, and miscellaneous hardware, as well as doing some interesting things with them, such as using HDMI in an old B&W TV and playing games on a 1.5" CRT monitor. I literally watched him put together a tiny Lego computer together for an hour and enjoyed every moment of it. He's very relaxing to listen to.

Gaming Historian's also recommended. A good chunk of the information he presents in his videos is pretty common knowledge, but his presentation is top notch and I enjoy listening to his voice. I love the PBS documentary-style he uses for his videos. He's great if you want some crash courses in video game history.

I'm a fan of RedLetterMedia. They're most famous for the Mr. Plinkett Star Wars reviews, but they give great insight and critique on various movies, as well as do roundtable discussions on supposedly "so bad it's good" B-movies. They have a very dry, deadpan, sarcastic humor, as well as self-deprecating and self-aware(their fans affectionately refer to them as "hack frauds").

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

CinemaSins, HowItShouldHaveEnded, Quirkology, and PurpleEyesWTF.

Among those above, PurpleEyesWTF's could easily be my favorite because of its Code Ment series, which is easily one of the funniest abridged series I've seen. Plus, he does the voices for all the characters, yet somehow keeps them distinct. Not to mention, it's the source of the "I'm at soup" meme.

TheDoctor wrote:
CinemaSins, HowItShouldHaveEnded, Quirkology, and PurpleEyesWTF.

Among those above, PurpleEyesWTF's could easily be my favorite because of its Code Ment series, which is easily one of the funniest abridged series I've seen. Plus, he does the voices for all the characters, yet somehow keeps them distinct. Not to mention, it's the source of the "I'm at soup" meme.

I like HowItShouldHaveEnded especially that Doctor Who Doomsday one!

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The miracle never happen

Well obviously I watch leafy... no I promise I don't it's just a joke, the only person I don't mind admitting to watching is a youtuber named Huggbees, he's seriously funny.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Happy Maria

WillBits is an underrated channel. They're currently doing SoJ now.

I think LGR and Gaming Historian should have a collab special episode. Where Gaming Historian talks about the history of the item and LGR talks about the technology aspect of it. Maybe the Commodore 64?

I also like I Hate Everything he would easily be in my top 20 maybe like Number 13 or 12? It's funny how he never shows his face and people always go crazy about it. He even had a fan who became a creepy stalker to him.

Filthy Frank would be number 20 honestly because I find his channel to weird and I'm talking about Pink Guy not Filthy Frank himself. Filthy Frank also makes "offensive" videos that I don't find that offensive at all. I just laugh at all the Femenazi's going crazy in the comment section. Strange thing is Filthy Frank invented the Harlem Shake and I doubt most people even knew that.

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ケーキたん(仮)

The Mechanic wrote:
I think LGR and Gaming Historian should have a collab special episode. Where Gaming Historian talks about the history of the item and LGR talks about the technology aspect of it. Maybe the Commodore 64?

LGR made a guest cameo in Gaming Historian's "Power Glove" episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g8JiGjRQNE

I just found out MelizBeauty stopped doing Miraculous Ladybug theories because she got bored of it. She also said the Tumble side of fandom is toxic. (What a surprise Tumblr is full of SJWs and White Knights.) I'll stay subcribed though because of her livestreams of role play games and her funny commentary.

Also does anyone watch Danooct1 he does awesome Computer Viruses (Mainly for Windows 98 and MS-Dos!) My favorite video of his is the CIH Viruses and what it does to your computer. Unlike viruses today that ask you for money instead of bricking your computer like they used to. Man Viruses creators have turned greedy instead of being mean by bricking someone's PC.

The miracle never happen

The Mechanic wrote:
I just found out MelizBeauty stopped doing Miraculous Ladybug theories because she got bored of it. She also said the Tumble side of fandom is toxic. (What a surprise Tumblr is full of SJWs and White Knights.) I'll stay subcribed though because of her livestreams of role play games and her funny commentary.

Also does anyone watch Danooct1 he does awesome Computer Viruses (Mainly for Windows 98 and MS-Dos!) My favorite video of his is the CIH Viruses and what it does to your computer. Unlike viruses today that ask you for money instead of bricking your computer like they used to. Man Viruses creators have turned greedy instead of being mean by bricking someone's PC.

Isn't it a good thing that they got greedy? Now they're much less annoying and much easier to avoid.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Kessler wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Isn't it a good thing that they got greedy? Now they're much less annoying and much easier to avoid.

No what I meant is viruses used to look way much cooler. Now it's just a screen but it used to do weird things to your PC.

um...hi your honour?

The Mechanic wrote:
This topic is for people talking about Youtubers and basic YouTube chat. I'll begin with my favorites.

1. Doctor Who Poop (This is the first YouTube Poop channel to make me laugh in awhile.)

2. NicoB (For the voices he gives the Phoenix Wright characters.)

3. Volty (Makes the best Phoenix Wrongs!)

4. Gaming Historian (Gaming History what could be cooler?)

5. MugiMikey (Doctor Robotnik and Eggman are very dirty in this YouTube channel.)

6. MelizBeauty (For her Miracolous Ladybug theories.)

7. Tardis Archives (Talks about Doctor Who history and theories.)

8. LGR (Duh computers are cool.)

9. GamerFromMars (Has a Internet Hall of Fame series that I like going from SammySonicClassicFan to the kids Tv show, Arthur.)

10. VoteSaxon07 (For his toy reveiws and funny livestreams.)

So there's my top 10 in no order. Anyway what are your favorite youtubers? Discuss.

I've watched gamer from mars volty, stopped watching Tardis Archives, might check back when new season of DW comes out next year...

As for Gaming historian...haven't watched him in a while now...

Out of all of those the one's I watch the least are MugiMikey and MelizBeauty. The Youtubers I watch most out of those is LGR and Gaming Historian.

Everyone = Guilty

Litterally Half of the people I'm Subsbride to are C.O.D. Zombies Youtubers Other half ..... well a series that im sure no has heard of it's Called Ace Attorney i think
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios