Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Final Bleach RP Comeback [Accepting Applications]Topic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

This will be a cross fusion of Final Fantasy IV and Bleach. :D Okay? Good!
Final Fantasy IV
Classes:Dark Knight, Dragoon Summoner, Bard, White Mage, Sage, Lunarian, Black Magic Twin, White Magic Twin, Engineer, Ninja, Paladin, Black Knight, Archfiend, and my favorite...... *drum roll* Swordmaster. Okay we all know what Dark Knight - Paladin classes are but Black Knight is Golbez, Archifiends are the Elemental Lords, and Swordmaster are like Ninjas but they wield swords since Ninjas can only wield Katanas.

Bleach
Race:Human, Vizard, Hollow, Espada, and Shinigami. (if I forget any let me know.)

Okay you can pick one of these or both. But fear this will not make you be all over-powered and for the love of GOD do not make yourself a God otherwise you will have a one way ticket to Bansville of this RP by me.

We all know the rules. :D

It started as a peaceful day no Hollows no troubles nothing in the Human World until one dark and stormy day it was as if all the bad storms as came the water was being ruff tornados blowing lightning striking thunders booming raining was pouring down like hails, a big white light came out of nowhere and suddenly the two words of Bleach and Final Fantasy IV fused into one whole world but for some reason The Four Elemental Archfiends were brought back but as one new being known as Geryon and is attempting to take over the world.

Name:
Class:<-----Final Fantasy
Race:<-----Bleach
Apperance:
Personality:
Bio:

Name:Anthony Scaccio.
Race:Shinigami
Apperance:Image
Personality:Quiet, Mysterious, Kind-hearted, reckless when mad.
Bio:Anthony Dragchiha was born as a Death God but his powers were sealed away. As he grew older his power were awaken. He is a Vice Captain in Squad 13 of the Gotei 13. Although he is a Vice-Captain he is very good at Kido spells including his Zanpakutō known as Yoshitsuna. His Shikai is a regular Katana but with another blade on the hilt. But in Bankai
Spoiler: Bankai
His call for his Zanpakutō is "Slice my enemies into pieces, Yoshitsuna!" It is hinted that Anthony haves feelings for Megan due to they always hang out with each other.

Name:Megan Gonzalez
Race:Shinigami
Apperance:
Spoiler: Apperance

Personality:Basically.... much like Rangiku Matsumoto and can be quiet scary at times.
Bio:Megan is a Shinigami like others she is in Squad 13 4th seat division. She is extremely good at Kido spells unlike Anthony. She always gets on Anthony's nerves but she does it on purpose like doing some things.((Use your imagination)) Her Zanpakutō is called Kusanagi. Her Shikai form is a double Katana. ((Two blades on one sword like Kadaj)) Her Bankai form... ((Its in the picture)) Her call for her Zanpakutō is "Cut my enemies into pieces, Kusanagi!" It is hinted that Megan haves feelings for Anthony due to they always hang out with each other.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Final Bleach RP Comeback [Accepting Applications]Topic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

(( :yogi: ))
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay