Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 9[ 356 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Re: Pokémon RePlayTopic%20Title

Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim

"Ok then. But first..." Akashi ran up to the tree and pulled one of the pink fruits down. He quickly determined it to be a Pink Apricorn and placed it in the Apricorn Box. "Alright, let's go." Akashi walked inside the house.
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim

You’re so small in such a big world...

"Yeah. Let's go in!" Anya was about to follow Akashi in, but decided against it with a glance at Lucy and a roll of her eyes. Akashi said it was okay to just walk right on in if the door wasn't locked, but she didn't want to be accused of "doing things like a criminal" again. She knocked on Mr. Pokemon's door, very loudly so Lucy could hear it.

(That should keep her off my back this time.)
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

In Justice We Trust

(Am I being made fun of?) Lucy thought. "Akashi said it's all right to just go on in, right?" She asked Anya. "Besides, that's exactly what he did." She paused. "He's probably going to scold us again if we don't go in after him."
I'll always love you, Max.

Winter Flag Trademark

"Well, you would have called me a criminal again if I wouldn't have done knocked the door, Miss Lucy." Anya said with a stern face.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Last edited by Mayu Igiyooki on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The inside of Mr. Pokemon's house was pretty messy, but neat at the same time.The area by the entrance was relatively clean, compared to the mess of wires that cluttered the other side of the house. A man wearing a black suit and a black hat was having a conversation with an older looking gentleman, but stopped as he noticed the four people walk into his house. He got up quickly and shook everyone's hand, "Hello! You must be the kids Elm told me would come! Please, have a seat and make yourself at home! That professor sitting there happens to be Professor Oak himself!"

Winter Flag Trademark

"Wait... Dr. Oak!? He's here? Oh, That's so fabulous! Nice to meet you, Dr. Oak!" Anya said.

(But... why would he be in here? For some business with Mr. Pokemon?)

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

In Justice We Trust

Lucy sighed as they entered. (Just let it go for now,) she thought.

"It's an honor to meet you," she said to Professor Oak, curtsying as she spoke.

"Pip Piplup Pipluppip," Piplup said, attempting to imitate Lucy's curtsy. Lucy chuckled at Piplup's attempt.

"Piplup, boys are supposed to bow, not curtsy."

Basir followed everyone inside, and was surprised to see Oak sitting there. He shook his hand and introduced himself, and then stood by the rest of the group. Akashi then copied Basir's example and introduced himself to the professor.
Oak stood up and smiled. "So you four are Akashi, Basir, Anya and Lucy! I'm Oak! A pokemon researcher. I was just visiting my old friend Mr. Pokemon. I heard you all were running an errand for Professor Elm, so I waited here. Oh! What's this?"
Oak had then looked closely at the starters given to the group of four.
"Rare pokemon! Let's see... Hm, I see. I understand why Elm gave these pokemon to you all for this errand. To researchers like Professor Elm and I, pokemon are our friends. He saw that you would treat your pokemon with love and care."
Professor Oak then paused and seemed to be in deep thought for a few seconds. "Ah! You four seem to be dependable. How would you all like to help me out? See?"
He pulled out four red rectangles that had a black pokeball design on the center of one side. Oak pushed the button that was in the center of the design on one of the rectangles, causing it to open. He then pointed it toward Anya's Cyndaquil. A picture of a Cyndaquil appeared and a list of info was under it.
Oak smiled at the amazing piece of technology, then gave the open one to Anya, and the closed ones to the other three.
"This is the latest version of the Pokedex. It automatically records data on pokemon you've seen or caught. It's a high-tech encyclopedia! Go meet many kinds of pokemon and complete that Pokedex! But I've stayed too long. I have to get to Goldenrod for my usual radio show. Akashi, Basir, Anya and Lucy... I'm counting on you four!" Oak then left in a hurry.

In Justice We Trust

(He didn't even give me a chance to say "thank you,") Lucy thought. She looked at the Pokédex in her hand. (This looks like a different model than the one Emily showed me... Still, it should have entries on all the local Pokémon. I'll have to remember to see what it has to say about Rattata once we're done here.)

She approached Mr. Pokémon. "I believe Professor Elm said you had found something interesting?" she asked him.

"Oh!" Anya exclaimed as she accepted the open Pokedex from Oak. She glanced at the information about her Cyndaquill, then looked back up.

"Thank --" But the professor was already gone. "-- you very much, Dr. Oak. Hmph."

She folded her arms.

(Of course he's a very busy man. Still, I'll make sure his faith in me is not wasted! I will complete his task! And when I am done, we will speak properly!)

So lost in thought was Anya about Professor Oak and his task that she had forgotten about Mr. Pokemon until Lucy spoke up.

"Oh. Yeah." Anya smiled. "What did you find, sir?"

Mr. Pokemon smiled, "ah, yes. I have found something quite amazing!" He quickly ran to a shelf and took something from it. He slowly walked back and gave it to Lucy. The item he had given... was a Mysterious Egg.
"It's a pokemon egg! Elm is a leading researcher for evolution and I thought he would enjoy seeing this wonderful object!"

In Justice We Trust

"Thank you," Lucy said. "We'll make sure to deliver it to him safely." She looked at the egg as everyone prepared to leave. (I wonder if I could send Emily a picture so she can tell me which Pokémon is in the egg,) she thought. (I'm sure I've seen this pattern on someone's clothes before. Then again, Professor Elm could probably tell us, too.)

Akashi thanked Mr. Pokemon, and then turned to everyone. "Is everyone ready to go?"
"I'm ready" said Basir.

"An egg, huh? Any idea what laid it?" Anya asked.

She then tried to look up the egg in her Pokedex. Naturally, it didn't work.

(So this thing can't tell an egg's genome . . .)

"It's pretty spectacular! Do all Pokemon lay eggs or just the ones that aren't mammals, er, that is, birds and reptiles?"

(And why does Lucy get to carry it?

. . . Now, now, Anya. She's just taking it to Dr. Elm. No need to get jealous, here.)

"Like Lucy said, we'll get this to Dr. Elm safely! You can count on us! Let's get out of here!"

In Justice We Trust

"One moment, please" Lucy said. She took off her jacket, wrapped it around the egg, and placed it in her bag. There was now a noticeable egg-shaped bulge in her bag. "There we go. We can't have any of those hard Poké Balls damaging the egg, after all." (Not to mention I'd rather not carry it all the way back to New Bark Town in my arms--not that it's especially heavy...)

Akashi nodded, then led everyone outside. Akashi decided to take the other path, which had gaps between patches of high grass. As everyone was walking down that path and was almost at the end...
A wild Caterpie (Lv. 3) appeared, going toward Akashi!
Akashi sent out Lily, who looked ready to battle.
"Lily, use Tackle!"
"Chi-ka-" Lily had said as she tackled the wild pokemon. The Caterpie seemed to try and get up, but then collapsed. Lily walked back to Akashi. "Good job, Lily! Nice work on hitting the weak spot!" Suddenly, a loud beep was heard.
"Your Chikorita has now grown to Level 6."
Akashi took out his Pokedex and opened it, "hey... that's pretty cool! It tracks pokemon growth in levels like a video game!"

"Good job," Anya said as Lily finished off the Caterpie. And then the Pokedex announced Chikorita's level. "Ah! It tracks levels, huh? That's useful!"

(Looks like this thing is even more valuable than I thought. I'd better not lose it or, god forbid, ruin it.)

"Let's move on."

"Ok!"
Akashi then led the group onward. They were passing through the grass by the Berry Man's house when all of a sudden,
A wild Metapod (Lv. 5) appeared, looking at Lucy!

In Justice We Trust

"Ready, Piplup?" Lucy asked.

"Piplup Piplup!" Piplup enthusiastically replied, running forward to face the Metapod.

"Let's give it a good Pound, then!"

Piplup punched the Metapod, sending it rocking back.

The Metapod got back up, and used Harden! The green shell of the Metapod then became shiny, and looked noticeably sturdier than it was before. It then looked at Piplup, as if challenging it to try and it beat it.

In Justice We Trust

"No one's invincible," Lucy said. "Piplup, Pound it again." (As long as Piplup can't hurt himself punching that Pokémon, we can keep this up forever.)

Piplup struck the Metapod again, this time knocking it onto its side.

(Come to think of it...) Lucy took out her Pokédex and pointed it at the Metapod. (Metapod. Okay.)

The Metapod layed there, then got up. It looked very tired however. It used Harden again, causing it's shell to look really sturdy and shiny.

In Justice We Trust

"Keep it up, Piplup," she said. "You might not be breaking through the shell, but the Pokémon inside it is still getting knocked around with each blow, and it looks like won't be able to take much more."

Piplup delivered another Pound. The Metapod was knocked back sligthtly.

(Just like soda in a can,) Lucy thought. (If I hit it hard enough, the soda still fizzes on the inside even if I don't puncture the can.)

The Metapod stood back up for a few seconds. It then shuddered and collapsed on to the floor, defeated.
"Alright, Lucy and Piplup! Good job!" Akashi yelled out.

"Good work," Anya said.

"Let's move on!"

In Justice We Trust

"Thanks," Lucy said as they resumed walking back. (Now, if I can have a moment without any further interruptions...) She looked up Rattata's entry on the Pokédex. (Hm... it seems Rattata are pretty common in Johto. I wonder why they never spread to Sinnoh.)

After Akashi made sure everyone was ready, he then safely got them to Cherrygrove City. He then led them to the front of the Pokemon Center; the sun starting to set a little.

In Justice We Trust

"How do you feel, Piplup?" Lucy asked. "You look fine, but if you want some rest..."

"Pip lup piplup piplup," he replied, shaking his head.

"Good to hear." She glanced at her Pokégear's clock. "Hm... I wonder if we'll be able to make it back to New Bark Town before it gets too dark... I'd rather not have to sleep outside if it can be avoided." (To say nothing of the potential difficulty of finding a private place to change in that situation...)

"Well, I might as well head in and give Cyan a little break."

"Cynda."

"Don't give me that. You look exhausted!"

(Besides, I can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen. I need my team in tip-top shape to deal with it when it does.)

"Yup. I'll be right out."

Anya went into the Pokemon Center.

Basir followed, leaving Akashi and Lucy outside alone. Akashi looked at Lucy, "shall we go in?"

In Justice We Trust

"Sure," Lucy said. She motioned for Akashi to go in. "After you." (Thinking about it, if there's any place that offers free lodging, the staff at the Pokémon Center probably know. After all, I imagine trainers from all over have stopped there before.)

Akashi nodded and headed inside, with Lucy following behind him. The group approached the counter, where Nurse Joy welcomed them.
"Welcome to the Pokemon Center! May we heal your pokemon?"
Akashi nodded and proceeded to hand the nurse his pokeballs. Basir also gave his pokeballs to the nurse.
Nurse joy then looked at the two girls expectantly.

"Yes, please," Anya said. "Sorry, buddy. You'll be out in just a minute, I promise. Cyan, return."

She returned Cyan to his pokeball and handed it over, along with the rest of her team.

In Justice We Trust

"Piplup says he's fine," Lucy said. "As for Rattata..." (Right, I never checked its gender!) She took out her Pokédex and Rattata's Pokéball, pointing the former at the latter. (Will it work if I just point it at the Pokéball?) No response. With a sigh, she let Rattata out. The Pokédex identified him as male. "He hasn't done any battling since the last time we were here, so he's fine, too." (It doesn't really feel right to just send Rattata out only to recall him a few seconds later.) "Would you like to stay out?"

"Rat," Rattata said with a nod.

Lucy turned to Nurse Joy. "I've also been meaning to ask: are there any places here where we'd be able to spend the night for free?"

Nurse Joy took Anya's pokemon, and nodded at Lucy's question. "Yes, we offer free lodging for trainers." She then went into the back with everyone's pokeballs.

"Free, huh? My favorite word!" Anya said. "You're not thinking of turning in already, are you, Lucy?"

She personally felt too excited to sleep. Besides, the sun was only just setting, and there was a whole world to explore.

In Justice We Trust

"No, I just wanted to be sure it was an option in the future," Lucy replied. "Unless we get held up by something, we can probably get back to New Bark Town before it gets too dark." She chuckled. "Besides, in the worst-case scenario, the flames that sometimes come out of Cyan's back could light the way for us."

The image of herself holding Cyan like a torch flashed briefly in Anya's mind when Lucy mentioned the flames that sometimes came out his back could light the way. It struck Anya as so silly, she burst out laughing, but quickly regained her composure.

"*Ahem* Er, yeah, Cyan certainly could light the way if it gets too dark. He'll be our fearless leader!"

She smiled.

"But it shouldn't take us that long, especially if we hurry."

Nurse Joy came out and then proceeded to give everyone their pokemon back. "Thank you for stopping by! Take care now!" said Nurse Joy.
"So onward to New Bark Town?" Akashi asked the two girls.

"Right. Thank you. Go, Cyan!"

Anya let Cyan out of his Pokeball.

"Yeah. Let's go! Onward!"
Page 4 of 9 [ 356 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay