Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 6 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Its okay.... I guess I will just have to spend another 5 years of my life to make is again..." Remeku said whipping away a tear and sitting in a corner of room very sad.
*coughs awkwardly*

"You say I was cute as a cat..?" Alfons asked. "Impossible! Alfons Einarrson is not cute! I am a fearful thief, waiting in the midnight..."

"F-Five years?" Alfons repeated, feeling bad. "Maybe you should refrain from future cat experiments..."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"I commit to my life as making these... That potion you spilled was supposed to last for a long time.... You made it last 5 seconds... Its just so sad, to see 5 years of my life spill on the floor..." Remeku said hugging her legs and laying her head on her knees.
*coughs awkwardly*

"E-Er, I apologize," Alfons said. "I didn't mean to break your potion."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Its okay... Atleast I got to see you as a cat, thats the one potion I don't want to be broken, that's my favorite. You look really fearce as a cat by the way" Remeku said whipping her eyes and smiling at Alfons.
*coughs awkwardly*

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Wait, Remeku, that potion took you five years to make?" Jay asked, "Um, don't you have the recipe to make it again? I'm sure it won't take as long, especially if some of us work together to help you recreate it later." Jay then walked over to Sayako and apologized once again, "Sorry once again about earlier. You're not dreaming, but maybe I have been. Or at least, I have some memories that I wish were dreams and... if you'll pardon me, you standing here right now is really comforting to me." It seems Jay was too busy dealing with his own problems to really concern himself with the whole cat situation.

Jeremy was still typing away on the laptop. It seemed that just the first couple hours of the school year had had enough excitement for a couple pages of notes.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Um... Mr. Slezak, when is the lesson or when is school going to really start?" Remeku asked cleaning up the potion accident.
*coughs awkwardly*

From his laptop, Jeremy did his best to answer Remeku's question, "As I'm sure you're aware, it has been a little chaotic around here. Once things have completely calmed down, I'll begin and explain why we're all here and what the plan is for the year. So just sit tight for a bit longer while I finish up a few final preparations, alright?"
100% pure Joy.

"Are we gonna get to go outside?" Theresa asked, rubbing her shoulders and stretching her back.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
From his laptop, Jeremy did his best to answer Remeku's question, "As I'm sure you're aware, it has been a little chaotic around here. Once things have completely calmed down, I'll begin and explain why we're all here and what the plan is for the year. So just sit tight for a bit longer while I finish up a few final preparations, alright?"

"Oh okay" Remeku said

"Theresa, I was think the same thing!" Remeku said pulling her hair behind her ear.
*coughs awkwardly*

"Er... t-thank you...?" Sayako gave Jay a pleasant but awkward smile.

"We're still waiting on just a couple more students to introduce themselves I think, and then I will get started," Jeremy commented, "Oh, and Miss Amachi, please don't mind my brother too much. He never means to make things awkward, and from what I can intuit about him, he really has been through a lot."

"Sayako, I... my brother's right. I never meant to make you confused, or scared, or anything. When I saw you enter, I really thought--" Jay just really couldn't put the words together, "It was like... I was just really happy to see you. Maybe it'll make sense in time. Until then, I'll try not to let it get to me."
100% pure Joy.

"OHOHOHO!" Alfons laughed. "Who are these shy students who have yet to introduce themselves? I must know at once!"

"Vikka, Older Brother, I am disappointed in you..." said a disapproving voice with a slight Russian accent.

The voice belonged to a tall man wearing a button-down teal shirt with dress pants. His hair was short, neat and brown. Slung across his back was a violin case, strapped in three places. He walked up to Viktor and pointed a stern finger in the taller man's face. "We discussed this earlier. You are not to antagonize your fellow students. You respect their autonomy and their property, no matter how 'unruly' they get.

The shorter man put on an imperious air. "If you continue to disrespect our fellow students, we will have words, Older Brother. And I'm sure you do not wish for this on our first day, yes?"

He threw up his hands in frustration. "Bozhe moi! I have not the mental fortitude for this conversation right now."

He walked over to the former cat and extended his hand. "Please accept my sincerest apology on behalf of my older brother. His talent and his job make him eternally grumpy. Mr. Einarsson, I am Anton Esquivel. I am known as 'The Ultimate Violinist', and I am pleased to meet you."

Shortly afterwards he walked over to Jay, Sayako and Professor Slezak. A little louder than necessary, he said, "Professor Slezak! I am Anton Grigory Esquivel, The Ultimate Violinist, and I am pleased to be learning from you as long as you'll have me!" He followed with a quick, but deep bow.

"Oh! And Miss Amachi..." said Anton, turning to the girl over a foot shorter than him. "I found your opening performance inspiring. Would that I could make a performance as bold in front of the whole class. It is nice to meet you! Please, call me Anton."

"Ah, Mr. Esquivel--this is perfect, as your titles differ and thus I may continue to use your surname--it is indeed a pleasure," Jeremy greeted, standing up and turning to shake the Violinist's hand, "I feel we shall get along real well, as both my brother and myself are also musically-inclined."

Jay nodded, also turning towards Anton, "Yes sir! We're not Ultimates by any stretch of the word, but we absolutely must play together sometime!"
100% pure Joy.

"I... see," Sayako replied to Jay in a tone that indicated she really didn't. "I hope we get along well."

Then she looked up - way up - to her much taller classmate and felt a blush creeping into her cheeks. "O-oh! You're definitely flattering me, t-there's no way someone with your talent could be impressed by... well, that," she flustered. "But it's very kind of you to say so anyway. Thank you very much, Anton. A-and please feel free to call me Sayako. I'm looking forward to spending this year along with you."

Last edited by Franzise Deauxnim on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

MechaQdogg wrote:
He walked over to the former cat and extended his hand. "Please accept my sincerest apology on behalf of my older brother. His talent and his job make him eternally grumpy. Mr. Einarsson, I am Anton Esquivel. I am known as 'The Ultimate Violinist', and I am pleased to meet you."

"Ohh, I see," Alfons nodded. "Yes, being a warden does sound tiring. I do not envy him."

Alfons perked at the sound of Anton's talent. "A violinist, eh? So those instruments you use...they're quite valuable, no?" Alfons let out a noise that almost sounded like purring, as if the effects of the cat potion hadn't fully worn out yet.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Hay look!" Remeku pulled out a potion and raised it high. "I remade the potion you spilled Alfons! Now take it! You have to take it or you will have miner conditions that you can't control. Take it . I know what I'm doing. And please don't get distracted by jewelry again!" Remeku said.
*coughs awkwardly*

In response to Sayako, Jay sighed heavily and deeply in defeat as a few tears rose to the surface once again. Jay was being sincere, and through no fault of Sayako's own, this situation was pulling him apart. Because, as much as Jay wished that it was, the one he was talking to was not the same person he knew before. It was a brilliant facsimile at best; same name, same appearance, probably the same personality, but not the same... soul? Perhaps it was. No, Jay was sure that it was, but this was a different incarnation of the Ultimate Coupler. It had to be, unless his memories of the entire summer were fabricated. Jay suddenly realized that he'd been staring off into space thinking to himself for a minute. "I-I see..." Jay repeated, though with a very different connotation. Sighing again, he continued, "M-my fault for n-not realizing it was t-too good to be true... Sorry, I shouldn't be like this in front of you. It's all me--you've got nothing to do with it..." Jay sniffled a few times, turning away from the Coupler, embarrassed that he had dragged her into this.

"Jay, if it's any consolation, I get it," Jeremy replied, attempting to console his brother the best he could, "I cannot even imagine the complex emotions you must be experiencing right now, but I have realized that whatever has happened to you... wherever you came from... has affected you deeply. You are my brother. I understand how your mind works. But unfortunately, others do not. That is why I'm only able to advise other people just to not pay too much mind to what you say, even if I know it... hurts you to hear that." Jeremy put a hand on his brother's shoulder to comfort him.
100% pure Joy.

"Professor! And... er... younger Mr. Slezak!" said Anton, formally again. "I would be honored to play with either of you."

"I assure you, Sayako, that I am being quite sincere." said Anton. He shot Viktor a look. "Although flattery might be a preferable tactic compared to what some have used."

"And I share your feelings about this semester as well!" said Anton, enveloping her hand with his much larger one and shaking it. "It will be a pleasure, I'm quite sure."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku went over to Sayako with a conserned face. "I have no idea what's going on but all I know is that you and Jay and proffesor Jeremy are going through something. I just wanted to say that I am very sure that everything will be okay and that everyone will be just as happy as we ussauly are. I'm sorry if I said anything wrong but it seems that you guys know each other. I hope you guys are okay..." Remeku said putting her head down feeling bad for them.
*coughs awkwardly*

Happy Maria

Eta sighed as the cat transformation had taken place. "Couldn't we keep him like that? He has a much better personality when he's a feline."

She looked towards Anton. "Violin, huh? Always been interested in playing, but I never really got the time to."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Socot wrote:
Eta sighed as the cat transformation had taken place. "Couldn't we keep him like that? He has a much better personality when he's a feline."

"Well sorry but in science, forever potions are elligal. So if I did turn him into a cat forever, i would be arrested for a total transformation of a poor human. As much as I wish to turn him into a cat forever, I would never brake the law so I would highly suggest not to make that statement ever again." Remeku said prefetionaly.
*coughs awkwardly*

Socot wrote:

She looked towards Anton. "Violin, huh? Always been interested in playing, but I never really got the time to."

Alfons flared up and began to hiss at Eta.

"You will regret the day you bad-mouthed Alfons Einarsson! I do not take comments like that sitting down!" Alfons grumbled and began to rummage through his pocket, taking out a chocolate milk. "I shall retaliate in full force after ingesting this good source of Calcium and Vitamin D!"

Happy Maria

Eta simply smirked to herself. "Is that really the best you've got?" She sneakily walked up to him, and pushed the glass of chocolate milk, making it fall over his clothes. "Now what will you do?"

"M-My milk!" Alfons whimpered as Eta pushed the milk over. He pointed a finger at Eta, his ears turning red. "Y-You're nothing but a no good bully! How dare you insult the great Alfons Einarsson like that!"

He began to rummage through his pocket for another milk carton, but was unable to find one. "T-That was my last chocolate milk!" he yelled, pointing at Eta, his face completely red now. He began to sweat as he took out his bow and began to polish it. "T-This will not stand..! This will not stand one bit!"

Happy Maria

"So? You're nothing but a no good thief trying to justify yourself by acting like some Robin Hood caricature!", Eta responded defiantly. She spat at his bow with contempt and hatred.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Why are you guys fighting!?" Lumica yelled. "I think Remeku should turn you back to a cat!" Lumica added. "Sorry Lumica, but I can't.... If I do it all in the matter of and hour, Alfons will get badly injured." Remeku said putting her cat potion in her bag slowly.
*coughs awkwardly*

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Ohh, I see," Alfons nodded. "Yes, being a warden does sound tiring. I do not envy him."

Alfons perked at the sound of Anton's talent. "A violinist, eh? So those instruments you use...they're quite valuable, no?" Alfons let out a noise that almost sounded like purring, as if the effects of the cat potion hadn't fully worn out yet.

Anton paused for a moment. "Eh... Some violins can be quite valuable, it's true. For example, Stradivari violins can be valued at several hundred thousands of US dollars." said Anton. "However, I assure you that the one on my back right now is quite worthless. A gift from my mentor-- sentimental value only, I'm afraid."

He viewed the argument between Eta and Alfons with a bit of amusement. "Do you know each other? I only ask because you bicker as my brother and I do."

Socot wrote:
"So? You're nothing but a no good thief trying to justify yourself by acting like some Robin Hood caricature!", Eta responded defiantly. She spat at his bow with contempt and hatred.

"EEEEEK!" Alfons screeched as Eta spat on his bow. "H-H-How could you spit on my bow like that..? This bow is scared to the hundred archers that came before me..! The history of this bow is absolutely sacred! This disrespect is abhorrent!"

Alfons pointed at Eta. "Listen, you! My thievery has nothing to do with you! And I never compared myself to Robin Hood! He was a foolish man!" He puffed his cheeks out while rapidly wiping away the spit Eta had placed on his bow. "People are all the same..! They're always so judgmental and awful...Well, I'll show you! Alfons Einarsson does not need anyone's approval..."

Quote:
He viewed the argument between Eta and Alfons with a bit of amusement. "Do you know each other? I only ask because you bicker as my brother and I do."

"I don't associate myself with bullies like her," Alfons sneered. "Nor do I stoop to her childlike methods of aggravation..."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku stepped in the middle of the fight. "You two stop!" Remeku yelled as she turned to Alfons, "Don't think its okay to be so mean to someone like that Mr. Alfons, I have my eye on you" Remeku said turning to Eta, "You should not be spitting on his bow , two wrongs don't make a right, your the good guy!" Remeku said pushing them away from each other to calm down.
*coughs awkwardly*

"Everyone, please! Calm down!" Jeremy shouted in a loud voice nobody thought capable of emanating from the rather thin person who just delivered it. He produced a small gavel from his belt pack and rapped it on the table a few times. "Now now, Mister Einarrson has yet to even steal anything! Yes he has expressed interest, but do not judge someone harshly just because of their demeanor. I will not have senseless bickering in my school! So Miss Trofí, Mister Einarrson, please step away from each other and find another way to occupy your time. Thank you."
100% pure Joy.

"Hmph!" Alfons muttered, puffing his cheeks. "I didn't even do anything..."

He grumbled, continuing the remove Eta's spit from his bow.

Happy Maria

Eta simply walked away, grumbling to herself.

(Btw, I've given two new characters to Slezak, so they'll be showing up soon as well. Prepare for lots of excitement. Especially you, Kami)

"Slezak is right," said Viktor. "Einarrson looks illegal. He has not acted it however. Please." He turned to Eta. "The spitting was unnecessary."

He then whispered into Anton's ear. "Don't talk to me like that brother. We respect each other. We shall show it."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"Thank you Slezak! Even though he seems suspicious does not mean you have the rights two get mad at him because he has done nothing wrong. I mean heck, he let me turn him into a cat!" Remeku said trying to hide a blush that formed on her face. (Why am I blushing!? I have never felt this way before!) Remeku thought.
*coughs awkwardly*

Lone wrote:
"Slezak is right," said Viktor. "Einarrson looks illegal. He has not acted it however. Please." He turned to Eta. "The spitting was unnecessary."

He then whispered into Anton's ear. "Don't talk to me like that brother. We respect each other. We shall show it."

"This is... good to hear, Vikka. Perhaps I was too hasty in my judgement. Please do try to keep in that spirit." said Anton, patting his brother's shoulder. "Now, if you will excuse me-- I have more people for whom to make their acquaintance."

A new dawn.

"He was really better off as a cat," Felicity muttered under her breath, looking at human-Alfons. She decided to let Eta and Alfons argue as she walked over to Anton instead.

"Hello, Anton! I'm Felicity, nice to meet you!" She greeted with a smile. "You're a violinist, huh? I tried playing it with a friend once, but we didn't have training or anything, so I'm pretty sure it was a failure."

Quote:
"Do you know each other? I only ask because you bicker as my brother and I do."

"Yeah, they do seem like siblings, don't they? They sound like two people I know..."

"Felicity! It is nice to meet someone as sunny as yourself." said Anton, offering his hand and a smile. "Of you and your friend, my mentor would say that no failure can result where music is made, but... I will take your word for it, nevertheless. But if you would like to try or play some of the violin in a more controlled environment, I am of course quite happy to teach what I can."

A new dawn.

Felicity frowned half-way through Anton's sentence, but the expression was gone as soon as it had appeared, replaced by the smile she had been wearing.

"I'm glad I'm shining a bit of light here!" She said, taking his hand and quite energetically shaking it. "Well, we weren't so much as playing as randomly moving the bow, but I guess the fun we had is what matters in the end."

"Oh, you'd teach me the violin?" Her smile widened. "I'd love to learn from you! Thanks! I'm sure Queeny would also appreciate not having to hear my newbish efforts next time."
Page 6 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay