Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 11 of 13[ 486 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Re: The Prosecutors' Office (( Regained Pace ))Topic%20Title

Audere est facere.

((Well, just telling you all in advance that I won't be posting tomorrow since it's my HS enrollment and I'll try to post, but I might not because of this:
Spoiler: Yep. I'm definitely accident-prone.

My wrist was dislocated, and the tip of my left radius was fractured, but I've had closed reduction and pinning so I'll be fine in a month or so. See you all...Tuesday? Monday night, if possible. So....see y'all!))
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

~Vervollkommnung~

((Not a problem ^_^ Get well soon!))

After one unpleasant sniff of her coffee, Franziska decided it was for the better not to drink any. She pushed the mug aside, folding her gloved hands on the table. Why was she wasting her time in this retched establishment again? The food appeared inedible, and the beverages smelled like old dish water. Franziska wondered how such a place could stay in business. She turned her attention back to the topic at hand. Nodding, Franziska signaled that she understood; she would have the company of Sheila and Rose when she went to harass visit Mr. Phoenix Wright.
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:

~Vervollkommnung~

((10 days since last post [just thought I'd start keeping count] ))
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((Live, thread, LIVE! I'm planning on having Portia and probably by extension Zed join the others- I assume Portia would know Franziska as she's been working at the Prosecutor's Office for three years. Perhaps Portia might call her?))

"Now Ports, weren't there some things you needed to take care of?"

Portia nodded, twisting a strand of hair around her remaining left-hand finger. It was going to be difficult but she knew the other prosecutors deserved to hear what she had to tell them...

"Yes, there are. I need to meet with the others- there is something that's come to my attention. And since I'm sure they're beginning to suspect that the killer may be among us, there's something you should all know, not to mention I have a theory about the case." she answered briskly.

She turned and flashed Zed a rare smile. "You'll come with me, yes?"
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

~Vervollkommnung~

((@Panda: That sounds good to me. Go ahead and have Portia call whenever it fits for you. I'll work it in on our end.))
((@Panda: BTW, did you get the name "Portia" from Julius Caesar? Just curious.....))

Audere est facere.

((Sorry I was gone for quite a while, I just came back from a trip to the province for a pre-birthday gift. I doubt there's much I can do, though, since there's nothing to reply to anyway.))
Bummer.

Breaking hiatus.

Howl looked around at the hidden, but sadly obvious, disgusted faces. He looked down to his meal, and cautiously picked up a spoon. He dipped it into his soup, and pulled it to his mouth.

NGGHHH... what the HELL?!?!

He would have given his life to not have to swallow that wretch called soup. He was two seconds from enacting a spit-take; She was watching. And to show her that he couldn't simply eat the disgusting food, She'd never let him live it down, no matter the trifling event. He swallowed, struggling every second. Finally it was over, and he sat in shadowed silence.

"Great food..."

He coughed, and remained in silence, reflecting what could become of the food he just forced into his stomach.
Re: The Prosecutors' OfficeTopic%20Title

~Vervollkommnung~

((@LWOD: YOU'RE BACK!!!! YAY!!!!! Is it more-or-less for good this time? Franziska really has no one else to match wits with (no offense anyone else) other than Howl...... >.< ))

I refuse to endure this any longer. The tediousness of this situation is becoming painfully apparent. The group had their next step; was there truly any need to prolong everyone's misery?

Franziska stopped her train of thought. She actually did enjoy their misery. At least Howl Ingmune's. Watching him suffer in silence had made her day. She didn't even have to do anything to him this time! It was all in the atmosphere. Did she want to stop it now? Her conscious got the best of her. Sitting around that table idly was, in fact, a tremendous waste of her time. She decided to end it.

Standing up, Franziska straightened her skirt. She opened her handbag and pulled out $5, hoping that would cover her cup of coffee. She threw it next to her brimming mug of tan muck. Looking around towards the other people at the table, Franziska expressed herself, "Sitting around here is pointless. We're getting nothing done. I'll be in my car; I suggest you three join me as soon as you've all had your fill of this cuisine." She muttered under her breath, "If it can be called such. . . ." She took her leave and walked out the door, toward her SUV.

((Don't make Franziska sit out there alone.... if someone has something to do in the restaurant, please call her back in. Otherwise, I think it would move this RP along if everyone headed over to Phoenix's place. After they make it to the car, that is.))

Audere est facere.

((Hopefully you'll be back for at least...until the end of the RP at best, but something tells me it'll be quite a long time 'til that. And yes, no offense taken, since Franny doesn't really have that much of a grudge on anyone else than on Howl.))

As Howl took a spoonful of his own soup, Rose couldn't help smirking, as he suffered both the agony of the disdainful French dish served and having to endure it in front of Franziska. Then, as Franziska stood up, leaving a five-dollar bill, she said irritably (as always) to the group, "Sitting around here is pointless. We're getting nothing done. I'll be in my car; I suggest you three join me as soon as you've all had your fill of this cuisine."

Rose nodded in reply, Franziska already out the door. "Indeed, we should head off to Mr. Wright's place as well, that we may continue with the planned investigation sooner." Placing the exact amount required for her dish on top of Franziska's payment, she turned to the two other fellow prosecutors and asked, "Shall we?"

((I think my RPing might be affected starting next week, since Monday is the start of my class, and studies will have doubled the normal rate, since I'll be studying in the Philippine Science High School. I'll try to be on as much as I can though, but just saying to notify all of you.))
Bummer.

Breaking hiatus.

(( Yes, I'm here for good. I plan to see this RP to its' end.))

Howl stood almost immediately, throwing his small change out. $6 should be suffice... for what wretch he endured. He would have ran, saved the fact Sheila was still behind... so he stood in silence behind the Kindest Prosecutor, awaiting her want for departure. He deserted her at the beginning of this 'Hell's Kitchen'; he needed to make it up to her, especially for what all she had done for him in the past.

You’re so small in such a big world...

((Ah! Sorry for my inactivity...I haven't been feeling well, and I'm starting to get worse. Um...If this goes too long without me posting, feel free to GM Sheila (and, later, HoboWright).))

Sheila smiled slightly as Howl and Rose had a reaction very similar to hers and Franziska just sat without drinking her coffee after taking one whiff of it. That prosecutor certainly made the right choice...Sheila was sure her stomach would make her regret that one bite of her food.

"Er...Yeah. We shall," Sheila answered, fishing some money out of her pocket to cover her dish, then a couple extra dollars for tip. It wasn't the waitress's fault that the chef doesn't know how to cook. She noted that Rose and Howl stayed behind, and she slid back into her wheelchair, wheeling herself toward the door after Franziska. She was just as eager to get out of there as everyone else.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Audere est facere.

((Ah, okay. Please do get better~))

Rose nodded, stepping out of the seat as she followed suit and walked out the door, catching up to Sheila to accompany her. Thinking of a way to start a short conversation while helping push her wheelchair out the door, she asked, "So, how exactly did you meet Mr. Wright anyhow? I've actually never met him myself, but there were some interesting articles about him before."

((Short post is short. *sigh*))
Bummer.

~Vervollkommnung~

Franziska approached her vehicle, pressing the "unlock" button on her keys.

*beep* *beep*

She opened the driver's side, and placed her purse between the seat and the arm-rest. Hearing the restaurant door open, Franziska saw Sheila come out first, followed by Rose, who was pushing the wheelchair. She assumed Howl was in-tow behind them. With an indifferent expression, Franziska took a few steps and opened the passenger door, thinking about how uncomfortable she felt about the group's next stop. She strutted back to the driver's side, and sat sideways on the seat, legs crossed out the open door. Franziska hoped the others in the group wouldn't get in her way when the time came to "negotiate" with Phoenix Wright. Using her method, come hell or high water, they were guaranteed the magatama.

Though perhaps what occupied the majority of her thoughts was that she hadn't seen this man for almost seven years. Franziska found herself rather curious as to what happened to him. Would he even remember her? I certainly haven't forgotten what he did to me. She felt her insides tighten up. To releave her build up of unnecessary feelings, Franziska lashed her weapon at the side of the restaurant, leaving deep gauges in the siding. Again. And again. This made her feel much better. Looking at the handle of her whip, she fancied herself pretty unforgettable. He shouldn't have any trouble recalling.

((I just realized that if Phoenix is a hobo now, Franziska'd be a bit older. Probably 25-26 instead of 21. Just saying.))

Breaking hiatus.

(( :hotti: Chicken Soup and a warm bed solves every ailment.))

*CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK*

Howl stood for a moment at the entrance, startled by the Demon's cracking hell. He watched as she looked to the handle as if she was complimenting its' 'being there', with otherwise she'd have but a trifled rope. He almost felt sympathetic towards the victimized building; he had been there. 'There' being the one where no one but murderers should dwell. Given the opportunity, he'd put money that she could forever alter the name 'Leaning Tower of Pisa' to just 'Tower of Pisa'.

Her unpredictable anger seemed to have calmed for a bit, so he took the opening, and walked out and past Franziska. "Me, Sheila, Rose, Hitler. Good, we all made it out alive."

(Should the following pose a problem, Just post so.)

Howl and Rose helped Sheila into the back right seat; Howl assisting Sheila up and into the car, and Rose placing the wheelchair into the back harbor. Howl took his seat beside Sheila, in the back. Rose filled the shotgun. All eyes (or most likely just Howl's) were set on Franziska, her hands still attached to her little friend. Everyone one was present, and ready to go.

Next stop: Meeting Phoenix Wright.

Audere est facere.

((No problems here. And...chicken soup? *drools* Unless it's from Tres Bien...*shudders*))

After a round of whipping the wall from Franziska, both Rose and Howl helped Sheila in. As Rose was folding Sheila's wheelchair, she thought, "Franziska seems a bit more irritated today. Because of Howl, maybe? Or the food? But...she's irritable every day, so we'll just have to put up with her demeanor, whether we like the little devil or not." Then, taking her seat in the front, she strapped on the seatbelt and, turning her head to the back, she said to Sheila, "Where to now, then?"
Bummer.

~Vervollkommnung~

((@LWOD: Looks good here.))

With the others piling into her car, Franziska too seated herself and closed the door. She stuck her key into the ignition, and started the engine. Just as she began to back out of the parking spot, Franziska heard something that vexed her.

"Where to now, then?" Rose was turned around in her seat, facing Sheila.

Franziska immediately slammed on the breaks. Glaring, she spun her head towards Rose. "Foolish fool foolishly oblivious to your foolish surroundings. We just spoke about this in the restaurant!" Ever more distraught due to Rose's sheer ignorance, Franziska lashed her whip at Rose with 100% power, paying no mind to anything or anyone else in the vehicle. "You obviously weren't listening! We're heading to Mr. Phoenix Wright's residence, to 'persuade' him to lend us his magatama." She continued to glare at Rose, ready and waiting for any more of the woman's tomfoolery. Franziska was running low on patience.

((I would have Franny continue backing out, but I figured it good to give AoN a chance for Rose to respond.))
((@angel_of_nature: I wouldn't recomend trying to have the last word with Franziska now. She's frustrated, and (aforementioned) "running low on patience". Just a word of warning ^-^ Franziska's ready to whale at anything and everything right now.))

((BTW: Would you three be okay if Franziska were to lead the meeting with Phoenix Wright? I have a few ideas and, if everyone else is okay with it, I would like to implement them. ^-^))

Audere est facere.

((Heh, sure. You know what I mean, though, of course. And for the meeting with Nick, I'm fine with Franziska ready to whip him into oblivion, but I'm not sure if anyone has other plans. And if needed, can I do Trucy? XD))

Rose was taken aback and into her seat at the sheer speed of Franziska's driving. Then, when she responded, in one of her worse tones, "You obviously weren't listening! We're heading to Mr. Phoenix Wright's residence, to 'persuade' him to lend us his magatama," she would've been enraged by the outburst by now, but Rose knew better than to strike back. Closing her eyes, she mumbled, "I meant the address, Ms. 'Perfect'." Then, to calm herself down, she looked at the window, hoping at least Sheila got what she meant.
Bummer.

Breaking hiatus.

((@GDM: :godot: Well that just sucks for Franziska. Howl is in the car... and therefore will fight, and win, the last word.))

Howl noticed the remark Rose wanted to snap back at Franziska. She already had daggers in him, so no harm in sharpening them, right?

"She meant where as in "the address", Mrs. Stick-up-my-butt. Sheeze. Are you really that insecure to let the whip take over your problems rather than using the mouth that you were born with? She was simply asking to see if you knew the address. In the case that you didn't, we could make early preparations to GPS our way there... or to start looking for outside directions. It's not like we were born with a freaking map planned into our head like you apparently were. Right now, you whipping us--YOUR PARTNERS IN THIS CASE, is no better than the Prosecutor Murderer out there striking down innocent bystanders. And really, I understand that in school they said syntax-repetition is important... but not using the same root word fourteen THOUSAND times. Seriously, it's called a thesaurus. Look into it."

Once he stopped, he noticed his hands were in closed fists, and he could feel his pulse. His blood pressure shot through the roof, and all because of her. Again, she had bested him, whether she meant to or not. Howl kept his head to the side, vision out the window as was most everyone else's. He was expecting to make a quick visit to the whip treatment, but it felt so good to get rid of some of her thorns with him. It was worth it. Anyway, he was directly behind her, so he was in the clear for the car ride, unless she was idiotic enough to turn around and whip the crap out of him... but he knew she wouldn't make such a risk, with two other prosecutors involved. Anything after the trip? Well, he'd cross that bridge when he got there. Right know, he needed to calm himself before he stroked out.

((Decided to start giving subtitles on the title to give everyone key-points that are occurring, or what is hoped to occur for those not very active to know if something new or important has happened.))
Re: The Prosecutors' Office - Meeting "Mr. Wright"Topic%20Title

~Vervollkommnung~

((@LWOD: We'll see who gets the last word. :no-no: ))
((@angel_of_nature: :DDDD I think you'd make a GREAT Trucy! You have my permission! For what it's worth....))

((Howl seems to think his rant will go without immediate consequences. He has to know by now that deferring punishment is not Franziska's style.))

As Rose receded and looked out her window, Franziska turned away and stepped on the accelerator, moving the car forward out of the parking lot. Just then, Howl spoke up, which was the last thing Franziska needed.

Spoiler: Howl's rant. If you feel a need to refer to it. ;D
"She meant where as in "the address", Mrs. Stick-up-my-butt. Sheeze. Are you really that insecure to let the whip take over your problems rather than using the mouth that you were born with? She was simply asking to see if you knew the address. In the case that you didn't, we could make early preparations to GPS our way there... or to start looking for outside directions. It's not like we were born with a freaking map planned into our head like you apparently were. Right now, you whipping us--YOUR PARTNERS IN THIS CASE, is no better than the Prosecutor Murderer out there striking down innocent bystanders. And really, I understand that in school they said syntax-repetition is important... but not using the same root word fourteen THOUSAND times. Seriously, it's called a thesaurus. Look into it."

That was it. That was the last straw. Franziska couldn't contain her sentiments any longer. Spotting an open area on the shoulder, she maneuvered her vehicle, and stopped. Grabbing hold of the rear-view mirror, she positioned it so that Howl was centered.

"Howl Ingmune, pay attention!" She waited until she was satisfied he'd pay attention, then continued. "I am perfect. Perfect. I don't have 'problems', I am not 'insecure', and I do not, I repeat, DO NOT stoop as low as The Prosecutor Murderer. Nor have I EVER, and I take EXTREME offense to that comment." She glared for a minute, then continued. "You three, as you said, are my partners, my associates, and I expect each and every one of you to speak clearly, consciesly, and so that I can understand you without having to ask questions for clarification. Rose Thornebush's comment was ambiguous, and could have been misconstrued in a number of different ways. At first having heard her, she sounded incompetent, thus I took appropriate action. Her punishment is purely a result of HER not having made herself clear."

"Also," Franziska decided to add one last thing in before readjusting the rear-view mirror. "It should be perfectly apparent that I did not go to a 'school' as you know it, but rather was mentored to refinement by the esteemed Manfred von Karma esquire! My education is far superior to anything your American schools could offer. Don't go getting confused." Jolting the mirror back into position, Franziska closed her eyes and took a deep breath before moving the car off the shoulder and continuing to travel to their destination.

((Now that I read through my post again, maybe it's a little OOC for Franziska to go off on a rant. I figured, at this point, she had lost any tolerance and was ready to eradicate anyone who crossed her. Physically, she's not very strong. It would be more-or-less out of the question for her to go on a punching spree, if you know what I mean (Not to mention, that would be a little TOO OOC for her.) She pretty much has her words and her whip. The above is as much as she can do for now, without getting out of her car :D ))

Breaking hiatus.

((No objections.))

Wise words of my father: "For one to anger a debater... simply agree." I thank you, father.

He smiled smugly. "Okay."

Short. Simple. Sweet. If he knew anything about playing anger, it was that to smile and agree makes the most angry even more, and cause instant confusion of reply. He laughed a little, adjusting his eyepatch, and sighed. Maybe today wasn't going to be such a drag. After all, his pulse had dropped, and he felt normal again.

Bring it... Omega-wolf outcast. Bear those dull fangs.

((It doesn't matter if it's OOC or not... you're RP'ing her... so do as you please. I rather enjoy it.))

Last edited by LordWolfODonnell on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

((Wow. You guys move fast! O_o Or maybe I just move slow...))

For a while, it seemed as though Sheila wouldn't answer Rose's question as she was helped into the back seat. She opened her mouth to say something when Rose asked her where to go and Franziska exploded, to which Howl responded with his own rant, to which Franziska ranted. Howl just said the word, "Okay" after her little tirade. Hoping that Franziska didn't want to say any more, Sheila took a breath and started.

"Mr. Wright and I used to be colleagues," she said. "I've been keeping tabs on him...Somewhat." She cringed slightly as she realized she hadn't seen him since that trial...the one where he presented forged evidence...even though she knew where to find him. "I don't think his location has changed...We're going to be looking for the Wright Anything Agency...It should be where Wright and Co. used to be."

((Yeah, I think I'll have Portia give Franziska a buzz now so she's got something to do while I wait for Akiak's response ^^ And no, I didn't get the name from Julius Caesar, it actually came to mind from The Merchant of Venice XD))

Not waiting for Zed to respond- after all Portia was pretty certain he would accompany her- she flipped open her mobile phone and dialled a number. Franziska. Portia had worked with the abrasive, whip-wielding prosecutor on several occasions and they'd always gotten on pretty well. That was to say, she had never been on the receiving end of Franziska's whip...

I know she's back in the country and, knowing Franziska, she'll want to be involved with the current case. So that means she'll either be with Howl, Sheila and Rose or she'll be able to tell me where they are...

Portia jabbed the call button and waited for Franziska to pick up the phone.

~Vervollkommnung~

((@Panda: I knew I regonized the name :) It's been a while since I read The Merchant of Venice... I forgot Portia was in that, too. ^_^))

"Okay." Howl stated simply. Franziska opened her mouth to respond with another vociferate, but then stopped. Wait.... did he just... agree with me?! In a state of shock, Franziska slowly closed her mouth and gave a slight grin. Guess I win this one. She still wasn't completely sure if he actually agreed with her, had given up, or was just being sarcastic. . . . she decided to leave it at that. ((Only because there are other posts to respond to, and a phone call to answer.))

Meanwhile, Sheila had started talking. Franziska came to realize this just as Sheila made her last few comments. "... We're going to be looking for the Wright Anything Agency...It should be where Wright and Co. used to be."

Franziska took note of this, and made a right at the next side street. She had visited Wright and Co. once to pick up a defendant, and still had a pretty good idea of where it was located. Driving down 2nd Street, Franziska's cell phone began to go off.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Reaching down into her bag, Franziska pulled out the light blue device and read the small screen to see who was paging her. Portia Schwarz. There's a name I haven't seen in a while. Franziska pressed the send button, and held the phone up to her head, still on the look out for the Wright Anything Agency. "This is Franziska von Karma."

Portia waited impatiently for the phone to be answered and was rewarded by a familiar curt voice.

"This is Franziska von Karma."

"Hello Franziska." she answered, mulling over how best to proceed next. "It's Portia, though I'm sure you already know that. I'm guessing you're with the other prosecutors- in all probability following up leads on the Prosecutor Killer?"

She frowned as she mentioned the name, doubting for the first time the theory she planned to share with the others.

"I'd like to meet with you all, there is something I believe you need to know and a theory I want toishare about the case. Where are you at the moment?" Portia asked.

~Vervollkommnung~

Spotting the facade of The Wright Anything Agency, Franziska realized just how convoluted the name actually was. Anything Agency? It sounds very. . . je ne sais quoi. ((AAI FTW. You just know there's a little bit of Miles in Franziska... you just know it :P ))

Portia started talking, inquiring as to where the group was. Franziska responded, parallel parking right in front of their destination. "I just pulled in front of the 'Wright Anything Agency', formerly known as 'Wright and Co.'. You... do know where that is, don't you? Phoenix Wright's office? I'd say you could meet us here in 15 minutes. I can't imagine a stop here taking any longer than that." She put her vehicle in "park" and pulled the emergency break. Opening her door, she grabbed her back and slipped her keys into their pocket, all the mean time keeping the phone to her head with her free hand.

Audere est facere.

((Will have school tomorrow already. I'll do my best to reply, though. And I don't ship, so I won't comment. Oh, and it's not the Anything Agency yet, since they only renamed it once Apollo showed up.))

Rose tapped her finger quite impatiently on the leather of Franziska's car seat, as she and Howl lashed out against each other again, which made her even more impatient. Then as Howl replied, for once, with a simple "Okay," she saw a faint smile on the face of the one beside her. "Fool," Rose thought, hiding a smirk as she quoted Franziska'd famous word. "You obviously don't know the difference between a victory and a taunt. No wonder Mr. Wright won his share of cases against you."

As they neared a building with a sign saying 'Wright Talent Agency', Rose raised an eyebrow, saying softly (as Franziska was on the phone), "So, this is the office of the 'famous' Phoenix Wright...Interesting name." When they parked, Rose opened the door, stepping outside. ((Weird...why am I thinking of a sort of...damp setting, as though it had just rained?)) Closing it gently, but strong enough to make sure it was locked, she then followed Franziska, who had headed for the front door, which was opened by a girl, around ten or so, with a black dress, white boots, light blue cape and matching top hat. She held a gold-colored baton, which looked similar to a curtain rod, and greeted them, announcing, "Welcome to the Wright Talent Agency, where you've always come to the right place!" Taken aback by the strange girl, Rose thought, "Is this Mr. Wright's daughter? Hm...well, not biological, at least, from her age." Trying to feign a smile, she greeted, "Oh, hello. We're looking for Mr. Phoenix Wright. I suppose you're his...daughter?" she said uncertainly. "May we speak with him?"

-~-~-~-

Trucy was on the couch, watching another episode of The Pink Princess, from one of the CD's that her Daddy had received from a certain 'Maya'. Phoenix's head lay on her lap, as he had fallen asleep in the middle of the episode. Then she heard a noise coming from outside, and laying her Daddy's head on a pillow, she peered through the window to see a SUV parked outside, two people coming out. Shaking Phoenix's shoulder, she rushed to the door, shouting behind her, "Daddy, there are visitors!" opening the door for them.

Looking outside, Trucy saw two women, one in a long, black coat with black hair and black glasses, and another in a black vest and mini-skirt with white sleeves, with light blue hair and a whip held by black leather gloves. "Welcome to the Wright Talent Agency, where you've always come to the right place!" she exclaimed to the strange women from the SUV, with a tip of her hat and her signature grin. Then the first woman said, "Oh, hello. We're looking for Mr. Phoenix Wright. I suppose you're his daughter? May we speak with him?" Nodding, she replied, "Sure, come in! I'm Trucy, and yep, I'm Daddy's daughter," welcoming them into the magic equipment-strewn living room.
Bummer.

~Vervollkommnung~

((Who's to say Apollo isn't there yet? o_o ))
((Apparently Franziska is now headed towards the front door. I was planning on waiting for the others to get out of the car... Sheila needs help. No matter now, though. I'll go with it. Trucy hasn't met Franziska yet :franny: ))

Franziska didn't move. She didn't even budge. That was the last thing she expected to come from this trip. Phoenix Wright has a daughter?! When did this happen? And who'd want to marry, let alone have carnal relations with that trite, little man? That man was unfit to live, let alone be a parent. Shaking her head, Franziska decided his personal issues were no business of hers, nor did she want them to be. She was here for the magatama, nothing more. Not him, not is "daughter", nothing.

Practically slamming the door against the wall as she pushed it open, Franziska unceremoniously accepted Trucy's invitation inside. She quickly prowled around the main room, throwing every door she could against the wall and automatically whipping anything on the other side. She hoped he'd be behind one of them. *SLAM* *WHIP* "Mr. Phoenix Wright!" *SLAM* *WHIP* *WHIP* "Come out here this instant!" She threw in a few more lashes for good measure. *WHIP* *WHIP* *SLAM* *WHIP* "Your presence is requested!!" Franziska halted; she wasn't going to find him this way. She'd might as well wait for him to come her. It's not like he couldn't have known she was here. She stood with her back to a wall, switching her glare between doorways, waiting for him to appear.

Breaking hiatus.

*SLAM*... *SLAM*......... *SLAM*

Howl's eye widened to something of a half-dollar. He wasn't even in there to taunt her... and she obviously was steaming mad.

"Finally... someone she despise more than me. If that be true, I feel sorry for this 'Wright' fellow."

He looked to the Sheila, still in a slight shocked state. "I feel that it is for our well-being that we stay in here for a little bit; let them fight it out and let the smoke settle. Rose... I hope her the best... but I feel that should we step in... we could be on the receiving end of an endless lashing." Maybe it was just him that she would instinctively whip... maybe Sheila had something of an innocent charm he didn't, saving her of the Devil's fury. "Unless you want to go in... then I will shield you as we walk in." He laughed a bit, but immediately stopped knowing that he could be slashed to pieces should he walk in on an aged-static quarrel between the two "old friends".

Audere est facere.

((High school...isn't all that bad. Aside from the facts that it's a bit old, the cafeteria has almost no chair unoccupied during lunch and that you have to walk a bit to different classes, it's really nice, considering it's the top science high school around. And meh, I'll just not use separate chunks for character interaction. Way too hard. And I thought it was set a year after Nick's disbarring? Apollo hasn't even seen Trucy once by this time.))

Still standing in the doorway beside the young magician, Trucy, she said, who was supposedly Phoenix Wright's daughter, Rose watched, partially in fear and partially in disgrace, as the 'perfect' prosecutor whipped, slammed, lashed and screamed her way through the odd living room, which looked much less like an office and much more like a jumbled collection of magician's tricks and paraphernalia. "Wow," she thought. "Finally, a man Franziska has more anger for than Howl. I wonder if that would hinder the acquisition of this 'magatama' in any way. We'll have to see, though."

Trying to apologize for the rather...wild behavior of a guest who had yet to be officially welcome by the house owner, Rose turned to the young girl, saying, "Er, sorry about Franziska. I think she's an old friend of your...father. I think it's best to let him greet her before more destruction. Oh, by the way, just call me Rose." Trucy, however, seemed to be quite amused by the strange, whip-wielding lady making a huge fuss of finding her Daddy.

"That looks fun!" she said in excitement, always hyped about new 'tricks'. Looking up at the black-clad woman named Rose (which she thought was a pretty name), she replied, "Sure! He's just further in the living room anyway, on the couch, so Miss Francheese-ka or whoever will have no trouble finding him, right, Miss Rose?"

"He's on the couch?" Rose then thought, proceeding further in to look through the door. "I don't see a head, he must be lying down then. I doubt our 'devil' will be very pleased to find him like that, though, but best not to interrupt her rage."
Bummer.

~Vervollkommnung~

((I say we wait for Lida to post before going any further. She's in control of both Phoenix and Sheila, so I think it'd be a little awkward to continue without them for the time being. Any thoughts?))

Audere est facere.

((Same thoughts here. I'd expect Hobohodo rolling off the couch, getting a ton of lashes. and second day of high school, we're getting a bit more social, thankfully. The boys in the dance (we had to do a little presentation per class) did the 'pelvic thrust'. XD But anyway, yes, we might as well wait.))
Bummer.

Objection, Are you a dancin' masta?

Bobobo looked at Aidan and Portia, "Well, I guess I'll go solo then. You know what they say three hairs make one follicle."
Thanks Double M (The Middleman)

Perpetual Prosecutor

((Very sorry, I hope this won't have to happen again... :payne: ))

Finally I get to meet the rest of the group... Now I can get to the core of the situation.
Zed then turned to Bobobo, "I'm sure you can come too, Bobby, you're part of the team."

...I still wonder what they'll think when her name shows up on the records... I fear they'll think I'm one of the killers trying to go undercover for information. Maybe I should hack the systems, but if they find out I'll be even more suspected...

Bobobo's Sunglasses gleamed, He quick changed into a penguin suit, "Lets get to going!" He yelled as he bellyslided back.

((Argh! I'm not going to force someone to take over my characters before I could be Phoenix! Sorry for the long wait in my reply. I'm still sick, but I'm feeling creative, so I'll post anyway! Muahahahaha!))

"We'll have to go in," Sheila said with a sigh. "I don't think her whipping Mr. Wright to bits is in anyone's best interests." She then chuckled. "You? Protect me? If anything, I'd be protecting you." She smiled slightly. "Now, would you mind fetching my wheelchair?"

~*~

Phoenix heard Franziska parading through the office, randomly whipping everything in sight. What did he do to tick her off this time? He slowly sat up on the couch, then rose himself to a standing position.
"Well, looks like we have some guests," he said, turning around. "So, your name's Rose. Nice to meet you." He glanced at Franziska with concern. "She'll destroy the whole office like that...I guess I'd better handle that. Be sure to entertain our guest, Trucy." He half-smiled, then turned to Franziska and took a couple steps toward her so the couch wouldn't be destroyed if she decided to whip him, which he was sure she would. Have they ever met without him getting whipped at least once?
"You're requesting my presence? Whatever for?" he asked, taking another step toward the wall she was now leaning on. "I trust you didn't come over here just for whip practice." Like she needs it.

~Vervollkommnung~

((I'm assuming that Phoenix still looks semi-respectable (not Hobohodo yet), and that Franziska recognizes him without much difficulty. Hope that's okay.))

Franziska now stood face-to-face with her rival from so many years ago. Adopting her trademark condescending glare, she placed one arm akimbo on her hip. "Mr. Phoenix Wright." She gave him a quick once-over with her icy scowl. "I never thought the day would come when you could actually be of some assistance to me." She paused and crossed her arms, then continued. "Don't get a big head. Come to think of it, it isn't actually you who is the assistant, but rather, it is one of your possessions." *WHIP* Franziska lashed her whip at the ground in front of Phoenix. "I need to borrow your magatama. No questions, just hand it over." She replaced her arm on her hip and outstretched her hand, waiting for the item. "You'll have it back in due time."

Portia frowned momentarily at the phone, pulling it away from her ear.

Huh. Looks like Franziska hung up... Most likely to go whip the living daylights out of some poor unfortunate soul.

"I have a car waiting for us outside." she stated, sliding her phone back into her pocket. She never failed to be amused by the looks on people's faces when she told them there was a car for them, apparently without having made any kind of call to obtain one.

The slightly more practical reality was simply that she had only to press a button to summon a chauffeur- a specially adapted speed-dial really. Being a prosecutor gave you connections, but being the only daughter of wealthy parents gave you considerably more.

"Come. It's imperative I speak with all of you as soon as possible."

"Ladies first." Bobobo insisted

Breaking hiatus.

Howl became embarrassed, and sighed; Sheila was right. "Sadly... that would probably be correct." He got out of the Devil's carriage and fetched Sheila's wheelchair. He helped her down and into the chair, and closed the door. "Well... I guess she's going to leave it unlocked." He looked around. This area didn't look like Beverly Hills; it look like it had seen better days. He shrugged. "Well, nothing of mine is in there... so it's not my place to worry."

He lightly kicked the back tire with his metal boot and sighed, asking what he thought to be a cowardly question. "So... who goes in first?" He looked down; it came out as cowardly as he thought it would. Great... that's all he needed, to look like a scared puppy. But another feeding of leather Devil's whip? He'd pass. Momentary egotistical knockdown would have to do.

((Jayrock, your last 6 posts have been 3- sentences, most having contributed tiny to no plot movements. Please try to reach for 5+ sentences for every 3 of your posts.))

"Thanks, Howl," Sheila said, now in her wheelchair. "Who goes first? Well, the rule is ladies first, so I'll do it." She smiled. "Besides, I said I'd protect you. Can't really do much if I'm behind ya. Not that I can do much while I'm in front of you, either." She chuckled and wheeled herself inside.

~*~

Phoenix pursed his lips. Franziska was asking for one of his most prized possessions...and thought he wouldn't ask any questions? Did she think that just because she had a whip, he wouldn't wonder about their intentions?

"Now, Franziska von Karma...You know I need an actual explanation for..."

"Hello, Mr. Wright," Sheila said, wheeling herself over to Phoenix and Franziska. Phoenix glared down at Sheila.

"Sheila Axiom," he said.

"Judging by the whip, she has already asked you for it, hasn't she?" Sheila asked. Phoenix nodded, not tearing his gaze away from her. "We understand the magatama is very important to you. We promise to return it in mint condition as soon as possible. But for now..."

"We?"

"Just hand it over, please," Sheila said. Phoenix sighed.

"Do I even get an explanation?" he asked.

"I promise I will explain everything later. It's kind of a long story..." Sheila then turned to Trucy and whispered, "That isn't really meant for a young audience." Phoenix sighed and looked away, yet he was wearing an unmistakable smirk as he turned. "Okay. I'll give you the magatama...If you can find it."
Page 11 of 13 [ 486 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay