Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 21 of 23[ 916 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 3.Topic%20Title

Dick Gumshoe, at your service, Pal!

"I understand I can be a bit out o-" As he started to speak, he heard another shout of "WOLF!!!!!!" as Apollo grabbed Vera and put her on the MIB's back. "I...but you...You're not...You said...GET BACK HERE PAL!" He leapt to his feet and started toward them as soon as he finished and ran toward the lawyer, his friend that the lawyer had just grabbed, and the steed but he barely got more than two feet beyond where he was when he tripped, falling flat on his face. "Owwwwwwwwwwww! That smarts pal!"

Waiting on Godot...

"To be honest? The introduction of the new jurist system is one of the reasons for my parole,"Kristoph replied to Phoenix. "So I don't think it would be much of a help to my case. Your defence however...That would most definitely help my case, if you...thought it was right for you to do." Glancing back to Kristoph, he looked at his friend's grateful expression. He knew nothing of Kristoph's case, but something about how passionate he was about proving his innocence told him that there was more to it. Even if Zeth's help fudged the facts though, he was sure that it wouldn't carry as much weight in the new system as truth would.

"Yeah," Phoenix replied with a smile, "I do. I'm not sure how much I can help you, but if I can at least get the full truth out to the public then I'd consider even that a bonus to what we have now. Someone got away with having Shadi murdered for some reason and he country deserves to know who at very least. If I can help you however, I'll consider that a personal bonus." He wasn't sure how comforting that was to hear, but it was the truth. He didn't know how deep Kristoph was in this to if he could even get a partial requital. He could promise to avenge his freedom though.

Zeth crossed his arms as he watch the three return towards him to the kitchen. Sure, he had his wolf, but he was doing it wrong. He wasn't suppose to use his hands. It probably didn't mater much since it was all a set up anyway, as long as the MIB didn't mind. That was the only person they were trying to impress now.
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Two pages to catch up on... *grumble grumble* This is going to take a while. I'm not holding anyone up, I hope. '8D))

Shadi? It was odd, how even now as Phoenix knew that in fact it was Zak Gramarye, his daughter's real father, that he should refer to him as Shadi. Perhaps it was to lessen the blow for Trucy.

"I appreciate everything," Kristoph said quietly, his free hand clasping Phoenix's shoulder briefly before falling again. "But please...don't go out of your way for me." This last part was tinged with an ironic sort of humour, though it was unclear where from.

Waiting on Godot...

((I'd rather cal him Shadi. I never remember his real name and how to spell his last anyways XD ))

"Are you kidding me?" Phoenix suddenly asked firmly, "We're talking about two people I care about deeply being affected by a murder that we now know nothing about. Even if we weren't talking about Trucy's biological father here, we're still talking about you. Your freedom, and why you did it." Pausing for a moment, Phoenix glanced aside, "I can think of plenty of people to fill in the role of 'Why me?' atleast..." Glancing aside, he was usually use t Kristoph's random bursts of dry humour. He guess it made sense now if he was involved in the wrong crowd. Walking the thin line of law tend to have that affect on people.

He just wished it wasn't about HIM that he joked about. It was just a little too soon to joke about on a subject he had left closed for so long.

"You know me, Kristoph," Phoenix said quietly, "I want to know the full story. The whole truth. I want to believe you're innocent. I really do, but I wont know for sure till the whole truth comes out."
ImageImageImageImage

"I understand." The fact that the two men were inconveniently attached to one another added an odd vibe to their serious conversation, and Kristoph paused. "...I can trust you to find out the truth. I've already said that I can't disclose anything."

A sigh escaped his nose at that fact. Sometimes he felt as if he could just tell Phoenix everything, but he...couldn't.

Waiting on Godot...

((Hey guys- can we finish this dare already? I'd like to get onto the next dare so we can move on with the RP ^^; ))
ImageImageImageImage

Arkillian wrote:
((Hey guys- can we finish this dare already? I'd like to get onto the next dare so we can move on with the RP ^^; ))

((I'd like to as well but Ben hasn't replied. I can't act till he posts. Sorry, Arkillian!))

Waiting on Godot...

Tap wrote:
Arkillian wrote:

((I'd like to as well but Ben hasn't replied. I can't act till he posts. Sorry, Arkillian!))

((... He has till the weekend or we move on. 10 days is TONES of time to be MIA in an active RP without notice))
ImageImageImageImage

((I guess it's time to move on then. What happens now? Do I godmod the MIB or do we pretend that he was satisfied with the results of the dare?))

((It's probably best if you control the MIB. They're basically a free for all, as they're not main characters.))
^ Click for my graphics ^

Nadindi wrote:
((It's probably best if you control the MIB. They're basically a free for all, as they're not main characters.))

((I was hoping you wouldn't say that as I can't roleplay the MIB very well. If someone else could RP him for me (we are waiting for him to come into the kitchen and decide if the dare impressed him.) then that would be great.))

justice is always wright ;)

((the MIB is free for all,right?,so would it be ok if i took control of him right now? :yuusaku: ))

((Yes, that should be fine I think. ^^))

((i hope this is ok))

The MIB very tired,and had his back pain doubled the moment apollo got vera,hurried to the kitchen as fast as he could to end this torture,he finally make's it inside the kitchen.

Quote:

((Can we get some more replies to the dare but it's a bit hard as...

a) We need the MIB to stop in the kitchen and have him talk with Phoenix about the dare.
b) Someone needs to godmod Vera since Ben hasn't replied for quite some time.

If I were to post, then that wouldn't solve the problem. :S))

Tap wrote:
Quote:

((Can we get some more replies to the dare but it's a bit hard as...

a) We need the MIB to stop in the kitchen and have him talk with Phoenix about the dare.
b) Someone needs to godmod Vera since Ben hasn't replied for quite some time.

If I were to post, then that wouldn't solve the problem. :S))

Bump. Does no one care about Spin the Bottle anymore? :S

The member who doesn't swear much

((I'd post something but I have no Dawn ideas right now. Sorry.))
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

Waiting on Godot...

((Uh- sorry. I've been tired this week and I'm been kicking up the Formspring thread all this weekend T.T I kinda hoped that this thread was able to progress without me pushing it, so instead, I'm going to vito that we go straight onto the next dare. Anyone want to go that hasn't gone? I'll give it a day or I'll go ahead and get Zeth to spin next.))
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

((No screw it- We've have enough of waiting. OK, so the last dare is now officially over. Up to whoever is playing the random MIB whether they are still here or not. Otherwise, all the adults are automatically back at the table as of now.))

Getting to the table, Zeth sighed. He wanted to wait for Sean to get back to the table before he spun, but she looked like she was preoccupied with work. Perhaps in round 2 he could dive for the bottle as soon as she joined the group? Till then, He should probably keep himself distracted. Grabbing the bottle, he looked around at all the adults around the table. Who would he get? Landing his eyes on Phoenix and Kristoph standing sideways to the table, watching nervously, a sneeky part of him REALLY wanted to spin one of them.

Giving the bottle a firm flick, Zeth watched the bottle fling itself around in circles quickly, before slowing down to a roll. Zeth glanced up at who it rolled to, his eyes suddenly lighting up in hilarity. This was too perfect.

"Phoenix Wright!" Zeth grinned, forming his hand into a gun shape, and 'shooting' Phoenix in the forehead, "It's your lucky day! I have a PERFECT question to ask you that I'm SURE everyone wants to know the answer to!"

Phoenix widened his eyes at Zeth, suddenly EXTREMELY worried at what Zeth had in stalled for him. Zeth knew WAY too much information about most people in this room let alone him. He knew for a fact that Zeth SPECIALLY knew about him and all his encounters in life. Perhaps... a dare was safest for once?

"Dare!" Phoenix interrupted, "I get to chose if it's a truth or a dare, and I chose dare!"

"Excellent choice!" Zeth laughed, putting his hands on his waist, "Because I had no idea what my mouth watering question was going to be!" Bursting out into a laugh, Phoenix's mouth opened slightly in surprise. Either Zeth gave him enough respect to keep those darker secrets he had, or he didn't know about them yet... or perhaps his dare was a better way of acting them out.

"Oh no..." Phoenix breathed, trying to pull his finger out of the finger trap, "I didn't think of these bonds. I... I hope that we can say no to a dare if we can't do it tied up like this!"

((Kay peoples! Come alive again!! :D :hobohodo: ))
ImageImageImageImage

Dawn watched the little scene and grinned. Zeth must have been a pretty smart guy to be able to trick Mr. Wright of all people. She wanted what he'd make Phoenix do. She knew to hold in her laughter this time, because it'd probably ruin the mood or something. She didn't know, but she was told off for it all the time. She couldn't help it though! The laughing gene was a gene that every female in her family had!

"Hmm... what's Mr. Detective gonna do to Mr. Wright?" she asked herself, but not so quietly that no-one could not answer. If anything, she wanted people to speculate.

Waiting on Godot...

Hearing Dawn's speculation, Zeth grinned. "Hey, we could leave Phoenix's fate up to the roll of the dice if you want it to be REALLY exciting! How about I make 3 options? Roll a 6 sided dice and what ever it lands on is Wright's dare, Hrm? I'll be a team player even." Pointing his 'gun' at Dawn, and shooting it, Zeth winked, "And since you sound like you have a good idea, you want to throw your dare into the pool? What is it? I hope its a real cheeky one!"

((Serious- what would Dawn dare? Be as cheeky as you want. The more it'll make Phoenix panic the better :) Not sure it'll be any worse than the one I have in store for him though :) I've been discussing it with Nadindi. It's a REAL cracker ;) ))
ImageImageImageImage

((OHOHO, we're restarting with a BANG I see ;D))

Kristoph pulled his hand back as Phoenix tugged on the finger trap, attempting to pull it apart before giving up with a sigh. "You had to pick dare," he muttered. "You realise now that whatever you do will involve me?" Despite his exasperation, Kristoph was smiling in a somewhat wry manner. He had thought that Zeth's 'juicy question' bluff was an easy one to see through, but apparently Phoenix had panicked. Ah, well. It couldn't be too bad.

Shifting his gaze to Dawn, Kristoph smiled at her slightly in an attempt to at least have one participant take pity on them. ...Zeth was pretty much a lost cause when it came to Phoenix.

Waiting on Godot...

Nadindi wrote:
Zeth was pretty much a lost cause when it came to Phoenix.

((Oh yes XD I'm anxious to anounce what Zeth has in stalled for Phoenix, but it'd be kinda cool to see if any of the other ones would be worth considering. Atleast RPing a gamble would be fun even if I still go with my idea :) ))

"You realise now that whatever you do will involve me?" Kristoph growled, also tugging on the finger trap. Phoenix also grumbled,

"I know, I know... Don't make a big song about it or it'll encourage Zeth some more." Phoenix replied, his mind racing at the possibilities that Zeth could do to them. Considering that Kristoph was wearing a yukata too, he was sure that wasn't going to make the task easy either.
ImageImageImageImage

Dawn grinned as Zeth suggested that she could come up with a dare as well. "It's not EXTREMELY cheeky. Oh no, I'll save dares like that for later." She winked. "But it's so simple, yet difficult for you, that's it great. Mr. Wright, you will get to choose one female in this room, and then you must swap clothes with her. How will you get her clothes on and your's off in your current position? That's your problem. Well, assuming we get the right roll. If we do get my dare, then I'll let Mr. Gun over there choose how long it's for." She snickered at the dare. For one she was coming up with as she went along, it was pretty good.

s-s-s-s-swap cloths with a female,and in his condition?................poor wright thought thallasa

Waiting on Godot...

"HAH!" Zeth laughed, "Great minds think alike! My dare was something very similar except for one thing," Pointing at the finger trap, Zeth raised a brow, " It'd be impossible to take Phoenix's top off with that, and keep the tie on his ankle. This is why I was going to suggest that Phoenix and Kristoph swap clothes." Pausing, Zeth chuckled as he withdrew his pointer finger with a smirk, "They have to complete the dare here of course though. So we know that the tie didn't come off mysteriously..."
ImageImageImageImage

Pushing his glasses up his nose, Kristoph sighed resignedly. It seemed that either way, there would be removal of clothing in his close proximity, and that couldn't be comfortable, mentally or physically. For either of them. He decided not to speak until Phoenix himself had reacted, opting instead to let out a soft, amused snort. Great minds think alike indeed, he thought wryly. The two people clearly just thought of what would be most uncomfortable for the two men.

Waiting on Godot...

"No takers?" Zeth asked, glancing about. Shell shocked by the idea of having to remove all of his clothing in front of everyone, Phoenix's mind search back to what kind of underwear he was wearing under those dress pants.

Letsee... the suit was a little tight for me so I decided boxer shorts weren't a good idea so I must've gotten... Oh... that's going to be embarrassing...

"Bu... but there's no way we can swap clothing like this," Phoenix supplied, showing Zeth the bondage items. Zeth gave Phoenix a smirk,

"You'll have issues around the ankle if you swap, but otherwise, you'll just have to invert all the clothing to wear it."

"Invert it?!" Phoenix stammered, looking towards Kristoph ass dressed in his yukata. He supposed that could invert it'self on to him... except it was slightly too small now to tie up. The best he could o was wear it like a towel that was a little too small to tie up. Urrrrgh

"OK! It's settled!" Zeth grinned, "Due to lack of other ideas, my dare is for Phoenix and Kristoph to swap their clothing right here in this kitchen." Pausing for a moment, Zeth glanced to the crowd, "Round of votes to if then need to swap ALL their clothing, including underwear? I mean... Who wants to see, that, right?"
ImageImageImageImage

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((Yay! Thread has been defibrillated! *is most happy* And a Theresa post for the first time in AGES- I missed her XD
Also since Vicious and Felix don't look like they're coming back, after Phoenix's dare, maybe we should reshuffle the spins?))

"Round of votes to if then need to swap ALL their clothing, including underwear? I mean... Who wants to see, that, right?"

Theresa raised an eyebrow. Finally, the dares seemed to be getting interesting....
Good call, she mouthed at Zeth, shooting him a somewhat wicked smile. The opportunity for acerbic humour was going to be just too good to miss on this dare. She held a hand up, indicating her vote.

"Why not? After all, it's not as though either of you have anything we haven't seen before. Besides... if it isn't embarrassing, it's just not a dare, is it?"
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Last edited by PandaPrinzessin on Mon May 03, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dick Gumshoe, at your service, Pal!

Steven Gumshoe scrambled to his feet, looking around and noticing that Vera was gone as was the MiB that took her. "Gee, Pal...that's not good..." He then walked back to the couch he was at one point sitting on, looking a bit down as he scribbled a few things on his notepad with the pencil he kept behind his ear. "Who's turn is it now?" He asked the group of children around him, slowly starting to enjoy the game

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

{{ack, sorry, I was busy on my fanfic.}}

Miles almost gagged, "Those 2, switch clothes... that is really on the wrong part of dares... and It's just plain creepy.
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

'One who should not exist..'

((Should i spin ..?))

"Yeah, swap ALL the clothes. Come on, it'd make it funnier," laughed Dawn. She was a tiny bit disappointed that Phoenix wasn't going to cross dress, but this was better by far. Pffft, she'd even get to see Phoenix temporarily naked! Now, that'd be a dream come true. "Yeah, do it for the laughs!" Dawn heard Edgeworth's objection and turned around to look at him. "Creepy dares are always the funny ones, so what are you on about? Don't be such a stiff!" Suddenly it snapped. This was THE Miles Edgeworth. The rival to the great Phoenix Wright. She gave him a bit of a glare, and then turned back around.

thalasa imidiatly said "I vote that they wouldn't swap all clothing,it's just.............as Mr.edgeworth said,too creepy"

"Needless to say, I vote against the removal of all clothing." Kristoph tried to fold his arms before the tugging on his finger reminded him of the trap, and he instead let his arms fall to tap his fingers against the yukata. Really, leave it to the somewhat dubious detective to bring that option to light. Of course, dares were meant to be somewhat humiliating, but Kristoph wasn't too fond of showing even his chest to people, let along his whole naked body.

Scoffing, Ema folded her arms across her chest, staring daggers at Zeth. "That's just gross. Why would you even bring that up? I vote for not removing all clothing too. Scientifically speaking, that variable would be quite difficult to achieve too." She avoided looking at either Gavin, choosing instead to send the force of her glare straight into Zeth.

Waiting on Godot...

denerop wrote:
((Should i spin ..?))

((Teens game? If so then sure :) I was going to check the teens game this weekend to see if it's cool still ^^))

"Hah!" Zeth laughed, "I don't particularly wish to see it. I was going to adopted the position..." Putting his hand up so he couldn't see the groin are of either Phoenix or Kristoph, Zeth smirked, "It was a dare though, correct? Need to make it a little difficult for them. Excluding underwear it is then out of popular vote."

Slightly relieved that he didn't have to remove his underwear also, Phoenix smiled slightly, "well, this was always going to be awkward, but atleast it's not that bad now." Un bottoning his shirt, and removing it, Phoenix slipped it down his arm to where their fingers joined before unbuttoning his trousers. ((I assume he has no shoes on being indoors?))
ImageImageImageImage

Quickly averting his eyes from Phoenix, Kristoph cleared his throat in mild discomfort. The last time he'd seen Phoenix undressing himself...well, he shouldn't go into that line of thought. Singlehandedly loosening the sash around his waist, he gave a resigned sigh. "Well, I'm thankful for those small mercies in life," he said somewhat sarcastically, dropping the sash to the floor and hesitating before slipping the yukata off his shoulders so that it hung on the arm where their fingers joined. Thankfully, its positioning spared his boxers from public view. For now.

Waiting on Godot...

"Please don't make this any more uneasy for me, Gavin," Phoenix frowned, worried that one of Trucy's friends was going to come through the door any minute now, "I'll have to look half of these people in the eye every day after this."

Undoing his belt, and zipping his fly, Phoenix looped his finger into his pants, hoping all for the world that it was just adults watching as he shot his pants down, exposing his white Y fronts.

"Swap clothing!" Phoenix paniced, struggling to get the other leg out of his pants without loosing bal... "YIKES!" Tumbling backwards, Phoenix dragged Kristoph onto the ground on top of him as he lost balance.

((Sorry guys, Kristoph just mooned you ^^ ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Oh, LOL.))

"Please don't make this any more uneasy for me, Gavin. I'll have to look half of these people in the eye every day after this."

What was that supposed to mean? It wasn't as if Kristoph would try to cause maximum embarrassment. He too wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. He didn't particularly like the fact that even his chest was showing right now. At least he'd had some sort of clothing when he'd been doused earlier.

He was snapped out of his irritated thoughts by the sound of Phoenix's zipper being undone, a light flush on his face from the combination of embarrassment, irritation and...other things. This whole ordeal didn't seem to be doing any favors for their rickety reconstruction of friendship, but Kristoph still much preferred it to the silence and mistrust that their relationship had consisted of beforehand.

Bracing a hand on the table as he tentatively lifted one leg out of the yukata, Kristoph was then suddenly yanked down by his finger, his hand slipping off the table and onto the floor along with the rest of him. Using the split second of reaction time that he had, Kristoph twisted his body slightly so that he would land directly onto Phoenix, but still landed heavily half onto him and half onto the floor. Finding his hand on Phoenix's chest, Kristoph's flush grew in visibility, and he quickly shifted it to the floor to lever himself upright, clearing his throat and trying his best to cover his boxers.
Page 21 of 23 [ 916 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay