Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 5[ 170 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Prosecutors officeTopic%20Title

"There is something wrong about this... It just doesn't come to me exactly why..." Woman wondered.

She looked around and spotted someone... one particular bluish gray haired prosecutor. "What in the Abyss?!" She said startled. bringing her hands to her hips under the white coat, ready to act. "And I just spotted the thing that is wrong."

Hail to the Princess

With a sinister smirk, the young prodigy turned to leave. . . that is, when she noticed the blonde woman. Her eyes thinned, before she began to saunter down the hallway, and towards her office. "Mm, such a wonderful day this shall be. Another glorious, perfect day in the life of Franziska von Karma!"
xXx____________________________chains of love got a hold on me
[-Mitsu]

some sort of diabolical mastermind

Impulse wrote:
The sound of the cup slamming into the desk startled Emma, and it was a few moments before she spoke,
"Err... Thanks. So, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Ms von Karma. At least not properly... Is she like her father? I thought we'd had enough of the von Karma's after the Edgeworth trial..."
Emma paused. When she'd left, the trial had still been a sore point in the office. Still, it had been a year, hopefully everyone had forgotten. And despite all the problems the prosecutors office had faced afterwards, she had been glad to get rid of Manfred von Karma. She really didn't like him...
((I'm assuming it's all right to post AA spoilers. We have all played it, right? And if you haven't, what are you doing here?))

"Yeah." he said slowly, as if scouring his mind for memories. "Actually, when the board were reviewing Fransizka's credibility, I was the only one who put in an objection. However, mine was shunned due to majority rules. Am I the only one with a sense of ethics around here?" He sighed, then continued, completely avoiding the conversation going on between Fransizka and that other prosecutor. "Since she lost to Wright and admitted she hid evidence and tampered with witnesses, I've been looking for proof that she doesn't deserve to be a prosecutor. Just like her father. Super-bitch." Kante no longer cared if he was acting unprofessionally, this was his own testimony. "I suppose you should be off now, right?"

Frisky Friska wrote:
With a sinister smirk, the young prodigy turned to leave. . . that is, when she noticed the blonde woman. Her eyes thinned, before she began to saunter down the hallway, and towards her office. "Mm, such a wonderful day this shall be. Another glorious, perfect day in the life of Franziska von Karma!"

"How is this possible?" Woman wondered. "At least she... err it doesn't appear hostile towards me... Meaning not that hostile as in hellbent to slaughter myself...." She heard Franziska's words. "Wonderful, glorious and perfect?... Maybe in the past..."

She revealed her hands under the coat.

"I better make sure..." She said.

"Von Karma!" She yelled with a venomous tone. "Stop right there!" She said with demanding voice identical... or if possible even more demanding in comparison to Franziska von Karma's and followed the prosecutor.

Look inside the scope...

Snipe heard someone running in the stairs, but didn't paid any further attention. The front desk was seemingly empty and an open window somewhere let the breeze of the windy day inside.

Richter turned his head towards the elevator, when it reached the Floor 1. "Sir?", he asked. Snipe raised his hand as a mark to quiet down.

What are you doing, Snipe? he thought.
You're not attempting a take-over here. This is not a scene of war...

The door swinged open and Snipe gave a little smile - or a smile-look-a-like. All those tiny scars on his right cheek, dominated by the deep cut wound below the eye, running over the cheek down near his neck, had caused the muscles on that area become nearly unusable. That's why the wide smile frequently turned into an evil grin.

"Ah, good day, miss", he said to Jenny: "We're on a check here. I'm Colonel Snipe, Prosecutor of the Court-Martial and this is Lieutenant Richter, my assistant. And yes, my smile is awful..."

He flashed the prosecutor's badge in his crocodile-skin wallet, allowing himself a short chuckle, when commenting his smile.

Richter proceeded with a short salute to the miss in front of them.

Queen Of The Mods

Harry Miste wrote:
Impulse wrote:
The sound of the cup slamming into the desk startled Emma, and it was a few moments before she spoke,
"Err... Thanks. So, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Ms von Karma. At least not properly... Is she like her father? I thought we'd had enough of the von Karma's after the Edgeworth trial..."
Emma paused. When she'd left, the trial had still been a sore point in the office. Still, it had been a year, hopefully everyone had forgotten. And despite all the problems the prosecutors office had faced afterwards, she had been glad to get rid of Manfred von Karma. She really didn't like him...
((I'm assuming it's all right to post AA spoilers. We have all played it, right? And if you haven't, what are you doing here?))

"Yeah." he said slowly, as if scouring his mind for memories. "Actually, when the board were reviewing Fransizka's credibility, I was the only one who put in an objection. However, mine was shunned due to majority rules. Am I the only one with a sense of ethics around here?" He sighed, then continued, completely avoiding the conversation going on between Fransizka and that other prosecutor. "Since she lost to Wright and admitted she hid evidence and tampered with witnesses, I've been looking for proof that she doesn't deserve to be a prosecutor. Just like her father. Super-bitch." Kante no longer cared if he was acting unprofessionally, this was his own testimony. "I suppose you should be off now, right?"

"Yeah, I should really. I'm sorry about Miss von Karma. I could always sneak into her office and mess the place up for you if you like!" Emma giggled and headed for the door, "Have a nice day."
She left the room and headed towards the stairs to finally get back to her office.
Huh? What's this, a party in the hallway?
She was stopped by a large group of people in the hall. She saw Miss von Karma, the other woman from earlier, and another man with a slightly scary smile talking to her. There was a man standing next to him, maybe he was his assistant? Finally there was a blonde woman who looked almost exactly like Miss von Karma, at least in expression. She seemed to be shouting her, which, although Emma barely knew Miss von Karma, could tell was a bad idea.
"Umm....Excuse me. Could I get past, please?"

Panicky Veteran Prosecutor

Winston Payne stood in the elevator as it took him to floor two. As it made a slight lurch he became nervous and began to sweat uncontollably. When the door finally opened, he wiped his hands on his pants and quickly made his way to his office, trying to avoid the less friendly of the prosecutor staff.
Who? Wright? Yeah, I remember him, I hear he's busy lately. You know, not to ring my own bell, but I sort of taught him everything he knows. I'm sure he's grateful.

AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.

Blooming blinked, then nodded slowly. "Right," he said, to what he remembered about what Wellington had said. "Well, you better at least hope they weren't using gloves, otherwise the fingerprint scans would be useless. In the meantime, I'm going to see what the other prosecutors are up to on the first floor. Meet you there and hopefully we'll be able to get our revenge on these scum." He waved with a smirk and proceeded down the stairs again.

He stopped short of opening the door and narrowed his eyes in a blank stare as he saw Von Karma, Snipe and his assistant, and two other women. Erk. Perhaps I shouldn't get involved... he said, trying to sneak his way past the others towards the next door to the next flight of stairs...

Stop ruining my epic moment! D<

Sigmund Snipe wrote:
Snipe heard someone running in the stairs, but didn't paid any further attention. The front desk was seemingly empty and an open window somewhere let the breeze of the windy day inside.

Richter turned his head towards the elevator, when it reached the Floor 1. "Sir?", he asked. Snipe raised his hand as a mark to quiet down.

What are you doing, Snipe? he thought.
You're not attempting a take-over here. This is not a scene of war...

The door swinged open and Snipe gave a little smile - or a smile-look-a-like. All those tiny scars on his right cheek, dominated by the deep cut wound below the eye, running over the cheek down near his neck, had caused the muscles on that area become nearly unusable. That's why the wide smile frequently turned into an evil grin.

"Ah, good day, miss", he said to Jenny: "We're on a check here. I'm Colonel Snipe, Prosecutor of the Court-Martial and this is Lieutenant Richter, my assistant. And yes, my smile is awful..."

He flashed the prosecutor's badge in his crocodile-skin wallet, allowing himself a short chuckle, when commenting his smile.

Richter proceeded with a short salute to the miss in front of them.

Jenny flinched back as she had attention brought to her, not noticing who was exactly talking to her until she looked around. It was one of the two men from before.

"O-oh? Colonel Snipe? That's odd. I never heard of a military man being a prosecutor. And, a check? Is...is something going on?"

Look inside the scope...

Snipe tilted his head a bit to the side: "Naturally there are prosecutors in the Military - working with cases in the Military... naturally..."

He coughed.

"Nothing crucial is going on. Just familiarizing myself with the environment. I might be prosecuting on the civilian side soon, so I just came to check the places and if by chance I'd meet some of the possible future colleagues."

Hail to the Princess

Vecekio wrote:
Frisky Friska wrote:

"How is this possible?" Woman wondered. "At least she... err it doesn't appear hostile towards me... Meaning not that hostile as in hellbent to slaughter myself...." She heard Franziska's words. "Wonderful, glorious and perfect?... Maybe in the past..."

She revealed her hands under the coat.

"I better make sure..." She said.

"Von Karma!" She yelled with a venomous tone. "Stop right there!" She said with demanding voice identical... or if possible even more demanding in comparison to Franziska von Karma's and followed the prosecutor.

She had stopped at the sudden call of her last name. She whirled around, an annoyed look clearly plastured onto her pretty features. Her eyes narrowed again at the blonde woman, and she all but snarled. "What? What is it? I have things to do. Make this fast."
[-Mitsu]

"I just need to check something." She said and picked a small bottle with liquid inside from her coat's pocket.

"Just to verify what you are!" She said and threw the bottle to the prosecutor's feet.

Bottle shattered and liquid inside erupted into blue flames about a feet high which illuminated the area for a short while. Flames licked prosecutor's feet but caused no damage. Soon flames died without leaving a mark anywhere.

She raised her head and looked Franziska to the eyes.

"Seems like you are a human... but that doesn't make this situation any less weirder." She said.

She picked another item from her coat a portable vacuum cleaner and cleared the glass shards from the floor.

Last edited by Vecekio on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sigmund Snipe wrote:
Snipe tilted his head a bit to the side: "Naturally there are prosecutors in the Military - working with cases in the Military... naturally..."

He coughed.

"Nothing crucial is going on. Just familiarizing myself with the environment. I might be prosecuting on the civilian side soon, so I just came to check the places and if by chance I'd meet some of the possible future colleagues."

"Oh! So it's just an inspection? I see."

Jenny smiled and reached out her hand.

"I, too, may be a possible future colleague. I'm Jenny Westheaven--I've just obtained my liscence. Pleasure to meet you, Colonel!"

Hail to the Princess

Vecekio wrote:
"I just need to check something." She said and picked a small bottle with liquid inside from her coat's pocket.

"Just to verify what you are!" She said and threw to bottle to the prosecutor's feet.

Bottle shattered and liquid inside erupted into blue flames about a feet high which illuminated the area for a short while. Flames licked prosecutor's feet but caused no damage. Soon flames died without leaving a mark anywhere.

She raised her head and looked Franziska to the eyes.

"Seems like you are a human... but that doesn't make this situation any less weirder." She said.

She picked another item from her coat a portable vacuum cleaner and cleared the glass shards from the floor.

The whole time, the prodigy just. . . stared blankly, with a rather 'WTF' look on her face. Her brow twitched in annoyance, and a hand rested upon her hip.

"Don't be such a foolishly foolish fool. Of COURSE I'm human -- who the hell do you think YOU are? What was that that you just did -- you know, I should call security on you. You must be some sort of terrorist."
[-Mitsu]

I'm back and no one cares!

Wellington Liked the idea of meeting up at the first floor so he thought"hey I might as well get the prints from Gumshoe."at that exact time Gumshoe got back from Godknowswhere and said" Hey pal I got the finger print data...It seems like they wern't using gloves when they were messing with the evidence so here is the data from the fingerprints."Gumshoe hands over the data to Wellington then he left.Wellington thought"I should go meet Blooming now." on his way to the elevator he saw the not-so fameous prosecutor Winston Payne,wondering why Payne still tryed being a prosecutor Wellington said"Hey Payne you gotta make way for the new age of prosecutor's like myself HAHAHA!"Wellington said with a hint of anger in his voice.At this point he's gotten to the Elevator and pressed the 1 button to take him to the first floor then when he got to the floor he waited for Blooming so he could give him the data.
what do i is called rollplaying, i really don't think i am richard.

Frisky Friska wrote:
The whole time, the prodigy just. . . stared blankly, with a rather 'WTF' look on her face. Her brow twitched in annoyance, and a hand rested upon her hip.

"Don't be such a foolishly foolish fool. Of COURSE I'm human -- who the hell do you think YOU are? What was that that you just did -- you know, I should call security on you. You must be some sort of terrorist."

[Oh yes... this is getting good!]

"Who you are calling a fool you foolishly foolish bathead who doesn't even realize her own foolishness?" She asked.

"I wasn't expecting to encounter my past self anywhere... and well seems like I was rather annoying..."

"I got carried away... And I swore I wouldn't spout that nonsense anymore..." She said.

"Not to mention I even added bathead to the mix."

"And who I think I am? No, I know very well who I am." Fran-Ann did a dramatic pause. "My name is Franziska Schneider, defense attorney by daylight and Horror of the Night after the sun goes down." She said theatrically.

That thing which I threw just now... It was just a bottle of holy water which only harms creatures associated with night." Fran-Ann said as she would have been explaining everyday thing.

"At least I get to see what kind of reaction I would have had"

"As you could see it didn't left any marks anywhere, no harm done." Fran-Ann said.

She noticed that she was still holding the portable vacuum cleaner in her hand.

"I think I have used this enough." Fran-Ann thought and opened her coat revealing a light brown blouse and dark blue miniskirt alongside with pretty impressive arsenal hidden beneath. On the left side was 5 silver daggers lined up in a leather sheath. Next to dagger's was the cross which could be seen already when the coat was closed, it was shiny and had some gemstones on it's four ends. Fran-Ann had a belt and on it's holster was a rather dangerous looking whip... it was thick and had a cigar like metallic tip around 15cm's long with and surrounded with nubs... some of them seemed sharp.

"Wrong side!" She thought and opened other side of her coat revealing an axe also sheathed in leather, there was bag with bottles in it and empty place next to bag where Fran-Ann put the portable vacuum cleaner. There was also a rather old looking stop watch. On the left side belt holster was ANOTHER whip. It's tip was quite unusual looking it had a metal frame, but the actual tip was the crystal supported by this frame. The crystal was shining mysteriously.

"There... " She said and closed her coat again ."No I am not a terrorist any more as you are... Of course if terrorizing colleagues is not taken into count... in YOUR case." She smirked but instantly went serious.

"Let's just say that I have learned to be cautious when there are two Franziska's in a same area... There has been one such, very unpleasant encounter in the past... Which I rather not repeat. And that Franziska wasn't a human."

Last edited by Vecekio on Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Queen Of The Mods

Emma listened to the conversation between the two woman, and came to one conclusion. Clearly the blonde woman was mad or drunk. Or had been playing too much Castlevania.
Of course, this could all be a joke (and Emma could almost see herself doing the same thing) but then, why would she have gone to the trouble of having all the equipment made? Unless she was a cosplayer who had got lost, gone to the fifth floor of the prosecutors office, made up a story about being from the future and started to throw water at people. And how had that 'Holy Water', burst into flames without causing any damage?
Emma started to feel quite uncomfortable being stood near a woman with so much weaponary, and realized she's been string at her for quite a while,
Quick, Emma! Say something! Anything!
Wait. I was in this exact same position about half an hour ago, and that time I ended up making a fool of myself. But that time I wasn't with a woman who could cut my head off if she didn't like me.
Better play it careful.

"G-good afternoon. My name's Prosecutor Emma Roose, nice to meet you,"
Oh. My. God. How stupid did that sound? Yeah, woman who says she's from the future over there and you're introducing yourself. Now you just talk about the cow suit and you're set!

Impulse wrote:
Emma listened to the conversation between the two woman, and came to one conclusion. Clearly the blonde woman was mad or drunk. Or had been playing too much Castlevania.
Of course, this could all be a joke (and Emma could almost see herself doing the same thing) but then, why would she have gone to the trouble of having all the equipment made? Unless she was a cosplayer who had got lost, gone to the fifth floor of the prosecutors office, made up a story about being from the future and started to throw water at people. And how had that 'Holy Water', burst into flames without causing any damage?
Emma started to feel quite uncomfortable being stood near a woman with so much weaponary, and realized she's been string at her for quite a while,
Quick, Emma! Say something! Anything!
Wait. I was in this exact same position about half an hour ago, and that time I ended up making a fool of myself. But that time I wasn't with a woman who could cut my head off if she didn't like me.
Better play it careful.

"G-good afternoon. My name's Prosecutor Emma Roose, nice to meet you,"
Oh. My. God. How stupid did that sound? Yeah, woman who says she's from the future over there and you're introducing yourself. Now you just talk about the cow suit and you're set!

One of the abilities Franziska Annabell Schneider learned first when her powers were unsealed was her ability to sense different things... She could do that before the unsealing, but after it became even stronger. She could sense now that this woman seemed to be scared of her.

Fran-Ann turned towards Emma.

"Really... am I that scary?" She chuckled heartily and shook her head amused. "Don't worry I'm not going to slay anyone in here." She shook Emma's hand "Nice to meet you Emma... Your expression tells me that you might have guessed what I'm doing as night shift, right?"

Queen Of The Mods

Emma smiled, slightly put at ease by the woman's words.
"Well, it's either what I'm thinking, or you're a very lost cosplayer. And if you are, I must compliment you on your outfit."
Do I really believe that she's a Vampire Slayer? She certainly looks the part, and she hasn't said anything to give me cause not to believe her. But still...

Damn, I knew it was a good idea to buy Castlevania all those years back.

"Your guess is right... as incredible as it might sound... Yes I am a hunter... Almost every single weapon is several hundred years old ...They passed to me from my father... and mother." Fran-Ann's voice turned into sad tone but picked up again. "NOT including holy water bottles, crystal tipped whip which I made myself as an experiment and the portable vacuum cleaner obviously... As it's not a weapon in the first place."

"Of course if you need more convincing I can do a little demonstration." She grinned.

Blooming was getting a little nervous. He really wanted to sneak past...but at the same time this was getting interesting. Oh, and plus, his conscience tugged at him to try and stop anything if anything bad should happen...

So much for being a lawyer, he thought to himself with a wry smirk at the thought about conscience. He finally spotted Wellington and sighed. "Well, what did you find out?" he asked.

Wellington waved at Blooming and said."Well I got the data from the finger prints and it turns out that they weren't using gloves...if you could read me the name of who these prints belong to I can't pronounce the name?"

Blooming froze. This was it. They would finally find out who had done it. The prosecution could indeed, finally rest. He took the paper timidly from Wellington's hand, and averted his eyes to the words.

Immediately his jaw slackened and the rose in his mouth fell out. Quickly catching it, he continued to stare at the paper, blinking dumfoundedly. "'Jian Xua Lin'," he uttered.

The Chinese defense attorney two years older than him, known to be a menace in court when she had to be. The one who always had her way by force in the courtroom. And yet, even with such an attitude, she always seemed to loosen up outside of court. This assumption came from the fact that for one thing, she seemed to be kinder to the little ones, and rode a motorcycle.

But this didn't make sense. Why would Lin try to break into the prosecutor's office to attempt such a thing? Her cases had been going well; she even subbed for prosecution once in a while. (He should know; he had Lin sub him once. And she won his case on the first day.) He needed more information. "Er...thank you, Wellington," he said, handing the paper back to him. "This is indeed what we're looking for. I'll still need more evidence..."

By now Gumshoe and the force are after her, he thought grimly as he pulled out his cellphone and flipped it open. She won't tell them anything, I'm sure. I'll need to go after her myself first and try and pull the information out from her. He dialed a few numbers and placed the phone to his ear, waiting for somebody to pick up...

"thanks Blooming I hope you find the badgirl soon...but what could you tell me about this Jian Xua Lin chick?"Wellington said this hoping he could find out anymore stuff about this whole thing.

"Jian, also known as Jen, is a very...complexing attorney," Blooming began with a frown. "She uses very manipulative psychological tactics to break down the guilty and get them to confess. She's won trials in under the three-day limit. One of the prosecutors joked once and said 'Demon Defense Attorney'..." His eyes narrowed when he heard four rings and then a voice perking up about leaving a message as he hung up and dialed the numbers again. "In competition with the many other tough defending lawyers out there. She would make a fine prosecutor, and she has done it before..."

Wellington gulped when he heard this...there was no way he could beat her in court if these storys were true.regaining his good mood he said."I'll travel with you since I got no cases for the month."Wellington wanted to get to the bottom of this badly.

Officer V.C wrote:
"Jian, also known as Jen, is a very...complexing attorney," Blooming began with a frown. "She uses very manipulative psychological tactics to break down the guilty and get them to confess. She's won trials in under the three-day limit. One of the prosecutors joked once and said 'Demon Defense Attorney'..." His eyes narrowed when he heard four rings and then a voice perking up about leaving a message as he hung up and dialed the numbers again. "In competition with the many other tough defending lawyers out there. She would make a fine prosecutor, and she has done it before..."

Fran-Ann heard what was said.

"Demon Defense Attorney... Be careful with titles you give to people... as there was a Demon Prosecutor..." She said quietly.

Queen Of The Mods

Okay, today is turning out more interesting than I expected...
"A Demon Prosecutor? Do you mean.. a real Demon Prosecutor? Or just like the rumours about Edgeworth? Because I know everyone called him the Demon Prosecutor, but I really think that was unjustified. Quite frankly, von Karma was much wor-"
Emma stopped abruptly, realising she was in a corridor of Prosecutors who might not take too kindly to her opinion. Not to mention that... two of them?... were his daughters. She quickly changed the subject,
"Er...What did you mean by demonstration?"
Hmm, what where those two talking about?
'Jian Xua Lin'? Emma vaguely remembered hearing the name before she had left, but couldn't remember where. From what she had heard, it probably wouldn't have been anything good.
I'm so out of the loop... Who thought so much could happen in a year?
((BTW, Vecekio, you're fanfic rocks on more levels than a Multistorey car park made of granite. Seriously.))

"Yes, we... Myself, Blazing Nick and Pearl Fey encountered such being in a place called Courthouse of False Judgement... No actually it wasn't a place... It was a name of a painting in which we entered... And that painting was in a castle... No no no... in a gatehouse outside the castle, but still in castle grounds... Anyway it wasn't an easy battle but in the end we won and discovered a thing which became a routine."

[I am not telling more because this takes place in Part II: Beckoning of Fate and it would be very stupid to spoil something important. ;)]

"Demonstration?... Well obviously doing anything big is out of question... casting spells... out of question as most of them are offensive and would cause massive damage in one way or another... Ah! I go it." Fran-Ann said and took her cross out...

"This weapon is pretty rare among vampire hunters but almost all Belmont descended families use it. It has an appropriate name, a boomerang cross." Fran-Ann said and saw an open window.

"That will do" She decided and approached the window to ensure that nothing else would get caught on the way. She raised her hand and threw cross towards the open window. Cross started to spin wildly flying in a straight trajectory out of the window and soon reversed it spinning direction and flew back towards its owner. Fran-Ann was waiting hand at ready and at the right time she caught the cross from the air.

"There is no way a cos-player could replicate that." She said. "Not without some additional things anyway."

Last edited by Vecekio on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Queen Of The Mods

Emma blinked,
"C-can I get one of them? No.. probably not..."
She lowered her voice slightly
"Ok, I believe you... But... If you're a vampire hunter, what are you doing here? I don't think they'll be too many demons in a Prosecutors Office..."
Wait a minute. What was it she said a minute ago...Pearl Fey? Fey... Fey... I know that name from somewhere...
"Did you say Fey earlier? I know that name from somewhere... I know I do... She doesn't work in law, does she? Or been in any trials?"

"Pearl is Maya Fey's cousin. She has been Blazing Nick's... err I mean Phoenix Wright's assistant in court several times... She is now ten years old.. Pearls still helps us from time to time in Wright & Schneider Law Offices."

"Pearls insisted to come with us even though we told her that the Demon Castle is dangerous... but she didn't give up and in the end we had to give in... Then again there was also even younger girl in our support team. Yoko Belnades age 8... So young and still powerful witch for her age. Her mother Theresa was with us too alongside Uncle Al...! I mean a man named Genya Arikado... who teached me."

"And why I am here?... Miles called me he said he needed some help in pretty tricky case, so I decided go first and Nick would follow later... Of course I like to help my 'little brother' even if I'm not working in this office any more."

"We solved this one mystery while back together and since then we have been helping each other out. If need arises we contact Miles and if he needs help Miles contacts us."

Last edited by Vecekio on Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Look inside the scope...

JennyWestheaven wrote:

"I, too, may be a possible future colleague. I'm Jenny Westheaven--I've just obtained my liscence. Pleasure to meet you, Colonel!"

Snipe grinned and nodded as a brief acceptance: "Pleasure to meet you too, but..."

He looked around at the barren floor 1: "...for a big building, this looks rather - abandoned. I'm sure, there are other faces elsewhere. I have a feeling, that I'm missing something... and as a professional sniper, I can say - I hate missing..."

[Franziska must be having a MAJOR WTF?! moment by now... ;D]

"Oh, and Emma... I agree, Von Karma is much worse." Fran-Ann said, then her tone changed into venomous.

"Much... MUCH worse... to the level of diabolical!"

Queen Of The Mods

"That's it! Phoenix! Phoenix Wright! Sorry, but I've been trying to think of his name all day..."
Emma paused as her mind went through what Fran-Ann had said
"Wait... Did you just say Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth are vampire hunters?"
She collapsed into giggles, and it was a few moents before she could continue,
"So... Phoenix Wright is a Vampire Hunter... And you call him Blazing Nick? And Mr Edgeworth is one too? Can you get anywhere in law without Hunting Vampires?"
Emma stopped, growing serious,
"Diobolical? Yes... I agree... What he did was unforgivable..."
Something in Fran-Ann's tone made her feel uncomfortable, the venom in her voice felt like a chill wind blowing through the corridor. She pulled her jacket closer over her body, the thin denim was fine for a warm day like this, and for some odd reason the dragon design over back did nothing to settle her.

"No no... it was a mystery about... me. Miles got himself involved and figured out an important detail there. He has stayed out of hunting business. My job as an defense attorney is my official one my dad was one too... When he was alive..." Fran-Ann took breath.

"My status as a vampire hunter is not widely known, only a few people know about it in addition to people in the inside... Dick Gumshoe is only one in the force who knows my other status so if something weird is going on he usually calls me. And about Blazing Nick... actually it's Blazing Phoenix... That simply describes him on the battlefield, he's furious like a phoenix purifying evil with it's flames... He really is that when he has the Phoenix Sword in hand. Nick is turned out to be really good with swords... thanks to both his interesting ancestry and Mr. Arikado for teaching him swordsmanship, when Nick decided to help me." She explained.

"Manfred von Karma, snake in disguise... that warlock bastard destroyed my life! He organized the attack that killed my parents in 1999 under the order's from that Goddamn Bathead! And that was before DL-6!" Fran-Ann spat.

Hail to the Princess

Vecekio wrote:
Frisky Friska wrote:

[Oh yes... this is getting good!]

"Who you are calling a fool you foolishly foolish bathead who doesn't even realize her own foolishness?" She asked.

"I wasn't expecting to encounter my past self anywhere... and well seems like I was rather annoying..."

"I got carried away... And I swore I wouldn't spout that nonsense anymore..." She said.

"Not to mention I even added bathead to the mix."

"And who I think I am? No, I know very well who I am." Fran-Ann did a dramatic pause. "My name is Franziska Schneider, defense attorney by daylight and Horror of the Night after the sun goes down." She said theatrically.

That thing which I threw just now... It was just a bottle of holy water which only harms creatures associated with night." Fran-Ann said as she would have been explaining everyday thing.

"At least I get to see what kind of reaction I would have had"

"As you could see it didn't left any marks anywhere, no harm done." Fran-Ann said.

She noticed that she was still holding the portable vacuum cleaner in her hand.

"I think I have used this enough." Fran-Ann thought and opened her coat revealing a light brown blouse and dark blue miniskirt alongside with pretty impressive arsenal hidden beneath. On the left side was 5 silver daggers lined up in a leather sheath. Next to dagger's was the cross which could be seen already when the coat was closed, it was shiny and had some gemstones on it's four ends. Fran-Ann had a belt and on it's holster was a rather dangerous looking whip... it was thick and had a cigar like metallic tip around 15cm's long with and surrounded with nubs... some of them seemed sharp.

"Wrong side!" She thought and opened other side of her coat revealing an axe also sheathed in leather, there was bag with bottles in it and empty place next to bag where Fran-Ann put the portable vacuum cleaner. There was also a rather old looking stop watch. On the left side belt holster was ANOTHER whip. It's tip was quite unusual looking it had a metal frame, but the actual tip was the crystal supported by this frame. The crystal was shining mysteriously.

"There... " She said and closed her coat again ."No I am not a terrorist any more as you are... Of course if terrorizing colleagues is not taken into count... in YOUR case." She smirked but instantly went serious.

"Let's just say that I have learned to be cautious when there are two Franziska's in a same area... There has been one such, very unpleasant encounter in the past... Which I rather not repeat. And that Franziska wasn't a human."

She stared blankly. "Foolishly foolish fool whom hails from a land of incompetant, unrealistic, foolishly foolish FANTASIES. . . please refrain from speaking to me again. Your foolish tomfoolery kills brain cells." A curt nod was given, and she began to walk down the hallway again. She paused, and turned around for a moment.

". . .Although, I must say -- I do like your whips. Hm." . . .And down the hall she went again.
[-Mitsu]

Fran-Ann saw Franziska leave...

"I'm not done talking yet!" She said. Took the stopwatch from her coat and looked at it.

"Current setting 5 seconds... it's enough" She grinned. "Well little miss ... perfect let's see how you explain this?"

She flicked the switch... the time freeze initiated.

Everything surrounding was immobilized only echoing ticking was heard... Fran-Ann walked to the front of Franziska and awaited the spell caster whip in hand (crystal tipped one) and crossed her arms.

"3..4...5" Time flow was normalized.

Fran-Ann was pretty much directly in front of Franziska's face.

She lashed the whip avoiding that the crystal wouldn't hit anything at least not hard. [Otherwise spell it has stored would be unleashed] "And where you think you are going?" Fran-Ann asked.

"You know... your reaction is pretty similar to mine... When it all began at the beginning of June and a red moon was rising. I was at a denial at first, but then turned out that there wasn't any other options. Two days later I put down a whip and began to wield another... and this has been my path ever since..." Fran-Ann said, fire burning in her eyes.

"If you'd have witnessed some of the things I have... you surely would have soiled your perfect little panties."

[To clear this up: For others time flows normally... but to Fran-Ann time was frozen for five seconds. Therefore to everyone else it would seem like Fran-Ann all of a sudden changes position.]

Sigmund Snipe wrote:
JennyWestheaven wrote:

Snipe grinned and nodded as a brief acceptance: "Pleasure to meet you too, but..."

He looked around at the barren floor 1: "...for a big building, this looks rather - abandoned. I'm sure, there are other faces elsewhere. I have a feeling, that I'm missing something... and as a professional sniper, I can say - I hate missing..."

*gulp*

"A-A professional...a professional sniper, huh?"

It's not like Jenny should have been scared by this. She's seen lots of snipers in the SWAT team down at the many police precincts whenever she visited Uncle Gant. But...to finally meet one up close...it was kind of unnerving.

"Well...up at the top floor, there seems to be quite a commotion going on. It's practically chaos up there, I didn't know what to make of it, so I just decided to leave."

Look inside the scope...

Snipe grinned again: "Indeed, yes. A sniper. Not much snipers being prosecutors... but that's, how the life treats you sometimes... Top floor? Well I'd best to just follow the noises, when I start to hear'em."

Snipe nodded slightly, grinning a bit: "So, it was nice to see you, miss Westheaven. And by the way..."

He reached his pocket and pulled out his card:

"My card. Just, if there's any reason to contact me. Bot prosecuting or military experience."

He handed the card to Jenny

Sigmund Snipe wrote:
Snipe grinned again: "Indeed, yes. A sniper. Not much snipers being prosecutors... but that's, how the life treats you sometimes... Top floor? Well I'd best to just follow the noises, when I start to hear'em."

Snipe nodded slightly, grinning a bit: "So, it was nice to see you, miss Westheaven. And by the way..."

He reached his pocket and pulled out his card:

"My card. Just, if there's any reason to contact me. Bot prosecuting or military experience."

He handed the card to Jenny

Jenny made a once-over of the card, turning it around on both sides before looking back up to Snipe.

"All right...I'll keep that in mind. Oh!" she was about to add something. "There's a von Karma up there...Fransizka. And, I believe Miles is up there as well."
Page 4 of 5 [ 170 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay