Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 13 posts ]

Gatewater 4 Film StudiosTopic%20Title

Judge Hobohodo

It's roleplaying time! Normal good ol' roleplaying time. If it's your first post in this topic, find a way to introduce your character.

Naruhodou lay down on the couch and sighed. He glanced at the sign above the door. "Audition Room", it said.

"(I can't believe they put me on as casting director...)"

He glanced at the front doors - they were shut.

"(Nobody even wants to audition... who's going to play the guard in The Jade Samurai episode 14...? At least no more actors are needed for 'Judge Hobohodo'. God, I'll kill the man who came up with that show.)"

The tick of the clock grew louder and louder, it seemed to Naruhodou, until eventually it was deafening, and every passing second was like an explosion in his mind, making his ears and head ache.
Judge Hobohodo - Every Sunday, 9.00pm GMT - Only on Gatewater 4.
Re: Gatewater 4 Film StudiosTopic%20Title

[Watchin' you]

"Hmmm...."

A pink-clad brunette with a big red bowtie sauntered her way to Gatewater 4 Film Studios, after overhearing something about an audition. While she had never tried acting, she assumed it was in her blood; after all, her mother was an actress.

I can be a good actress like her, too...

Wandering through the studio, she was approached by an employee, and she asked where the audition room was. After being directed to it, she saw a sign on the door....

Jade Samurai...? I didn't know about that one....

Regardless, she was undaunted; she'd have to try! Knocking once on the door, she paused a moment before opening it slowly, peeking inside to see who she assumed to be the casting director laying on the couch.

"Uhm.....excuse me...I'm here for an audition...," She rubbed the back of her neck shyly.

"Too Awesome to Die"

Elias Swift stared at the doors to the audition office. This could be his chance. Sure, he had very little acting experience, and that little experience came from his grade school days. Sure, he wouldn't be playing the father in a family if Swedish immigrants or the head of the Jamestown colony, but he could still act and sing pretty good. Might as well try.

He poured water on his hands and slicked his shaggy brown hair black, and dryed his hands off on the green polo shirt and blue jeans. Of course, he just noticed it would be pointless, considering he would be wearing his green army cap.

He stepped into the office.

"Hello, I'm looking to audition for something. Anything. I'm that desperate." Unfortunately, the only thing being casted at the time was THE JADE SAMURAI.

Didn't something bad happen to all the stars of that show's prequels?

Oh well. He needed a job and he might as well try to take this one.

He wandered down the hall to a door, which a young woman had just walked through. He opened the door slowly, making sure that that woman was not in front of the door, and stepped inside.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Judge Hobohodo

As the two walked in, Naruhodou swiftly jumped off the couch and stood up. At last, there were people here! The two looked nervous, but Naruhodou was understanding and jumped straight to business, avoiding any uncomfortable chit-chat.

"Have you come here to audition?"

Even as he said it, he realized it was a stupid question. Trying to correct himself, he asked another question.

"What part are you here for? There's a space for a guard, a messenger, two ninjas and the main character's sensei."

[Watchin' you]

Yuuka turned to notice another male enter. Hm...She was about to speak when Naruhodou jumped up and got down to business. More than one part? She had thought there was only one part available...maybe she'd have a better shot then.

"I'm not picky. I'll audition for any part." She beamed happily, bouncing a bit. This was so cool!

New Defense Attorney

A girl with green eyes, red hair, and glasses walked into the Gatewater 4 Film Studios. Franziska Swift was wearing a pink shirt and blue jeans. She asked an employee where the audition room was. As she was walking, she mused about her chances of getting a part. For the little time she had acted, she had loved it. She had done better in her small part than the rest of the show. She shyly walked into the room and said, "Excuse me, I heard there was casting going on. Can I please audition?"

Judge Hobohodo

Another person, a young girl with red hair, named Franziska Swift, walked into the audition room. Naruhodou found himself very surprised.

He glanced back at Yuuka and asked her, "Okay... for now perhaps you should try the main character's sensei,"

He turned to Elias and asked him, "I think you should stand in for a guard at the moment. There are other parts available, and you may choose another later, but for now I need you to be a guard,"

Naruhodou turned and opened a small trunk with props inside and grabbed a blunt spear. The tip was rubber. He thrust it into Elias's hand, then smiled brightly. "It suits you!"

He walked back to his couch and picked up a script.

"THE JADE SAMURAI
EPISODE 2 SCRIPT

The sensei runs down the hallway and is quickly confronted by a guard. S/he kicks the guard and runs past. Another guard chases after. Little do they know there was good reason for the hurry..."

Naruhodou smiled. "Can you try that? Just a pretend kick..."

[Watchin' you]

"Hmm....." You can do it Yuu-chan. With a firm nod, she took a few steps back, letting those lines sink into her head before running forward, getting into what could be considered proper stance for a flying kick to the midsection, except for one thing - coming to a stop, she playfully tapped Elias with the tip of her boot.

"Is that okay?" She beamed proudly at Naruhodou.

Judge Hobohodo

Naruhodou-san clapped his hands in applause. "It was perfect! Can you try that again?"

Yuuka did so, perfectly.

He turned to Elias. "How did that feel for you? It wasn't painful at all, now, was it?" Elias shook his head and smiled. "It's ticklish though..." he said.

Naruhodou-san smiled kindly, then turned back to Yuuka. "You're really god at it, talented. If we can just quickly go through some lines together, that would be great."

Yuuka nodded eagerly.

"Okay... first up. 'Oh no! I forgot to bring the key!'"

"Oh no! I forgot to bring the key!"

"Excellent! Next... 'We'll have to break down the door... it's the only way in. It's too late to get the key back now!'"

"We'll have to break down the door... it's the only way in. It's too late to get the key back now!"

"Perfect! Finally... 'Watch out! Guards are coming!'"

"Watch out! Guards are coming!"

Naruhodou-san nodded. "You're perfect! I'm very happy with your performance. If you give me your phone number, I'll let you leave and I'll contact you tomorrow morning."

Yuuka punched the air happily and left.

[Watchin' you]

Having left her number with Naruhodou, Yuuka wandered back home, occasionally punching the air. Alright!
She hadn't expected things to go so easily... But surely, Naruhodou-san knew what he was doing, or else he wouldn't have picked her!

Hehe. Exactly. I wonder how many people will watch this show now...

"Too Awesome to Die"

Elias scratched his head.
"Great, so now that she has a part, is it my turn?"
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Judge Hobohodo

"Yes, of course," said Naruhodou-san calmly. "You can be a guard, a messenger, or a ninja... it's your choice,"

Elias scratched his head. "Eh... wow, it's so hard to choose."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"My primary choice is Ninja, but what do the three parts do in the show?"
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay