Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 23[ 916 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 3Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

((Off the topic here- donno if anyone is interested, but I just finished a picture which has Zeth and Sean in it being cool. Thought people maybe interested since most of the people in the pic are in the RP :D It's suppose to be a pic from Turnabout Attorney, the fanfic I'm writing.))

((BTW- I've actually changed the background story of Zeth to fit in this RP. Zeth is meant to also be able to sling a gun around also))

Spoiler: Pic containing Miles, Godot, Damon Gant, Zeth Gant, Sean, and Phoenix

((Lol- I just realised- Sean and Zeth look like they're wearing the same outfit XD I swear they aren't in the final XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((That's...pretty awesome :D I've been following Turnabout Attorney on your deviantART, can't wait to see moar XD))
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

((Thanks Panda :) I don't get that many comments so I'm never too sure who follows my stuff. I'm hoping to get back to writing Turnabout Attorney some more soon. I just have a few plot holes and hooks to fix >.> I may have to rewrite some of my old stuff too. I was expecting that though cause I was REALLY sick when I wrote most of it T.T Here's an update on the pic- That btw, is the outfit Zeth SHOULD be wearing today, but he was forced into a Feenie by Phoenix T.T :hobohodo: ))

"I consider forcing her to confess her love to your brother a bit of fun, actually," Phoenix grinned, stuffing his hands into the robe pockets, "If this does anything else though, it's an extra bonus, right?" Turning to Kristoph, Phoenix shrugged, "If it turns out to be custard then well... It was going to happen eventually anyway." Looking around at Zeth hiding in the doorway of his bedroom, waiting for Sean and Klavier to come out, Phoenix grinned, "I mean, look at him. He's so curious to what she's going to do," Starting to chuckle, Phoenix felt a little flushed, "I use to be like that. I wonder if I was as crazy as he is about Iris..."

Glancing at Klavier momentarily as Sean excused Klavier from the game, Aphra raised her eye brow suspiciously. Smells like a dare. A really nasty one. Her attitude is real intense. Speaking of dares...

"Hey there, Puppy," Aphra smiled, drawing a heart on Alex's back with her finger, "I never knew you were into parties like these." Freezing on the spot as he felt Aphra's touch, Alex glanced at Darren, not sure what to do. Aphra had only just broken up with him. And She was just hitting on Klavier. What would she want with him?

"Darren conned me into it," Alex replied, not turning to look at her as he spoke, "He never mentioned anything about you being here." Trying to sound cool with the last part, Alex failed, and instead sounded a little happy with the concept. The break up did upset him after all...
ImageImageImageImage

"I suppose someone has to stop him looking like a lost puppy," Kristoph agreed thoughtfully. "Although I do hope that Klavier doesn't fall too badly for it. His ego can get...rather battered." He chuckled in anticipation of Klavier's reaction, but then remembered they weren't exactly on speaking terms and his smile faded. Ah, bruder... he thought exasperatedly.

Is she trying to get back at me? Tascha wondered, as the irritatingly lovely blonde hovered into view and began talking to Alex. From what they were saying and Aphra's familiarity(even Tascha doubted she'd be as forward as to trace hearts on the back of a stranger), she guessed they had some sort of history together. Did they use to...date? Aphra wore a satisfied smile as if she was assured of her prey's cooperation and Alex looked as though he was all too ready to be reeled in. How am I supposed to compete with her? I'll just have to wait until she's gone...or hope to antagonise her into showing her less appealing qualities. Tascha reserved the second thought as a last resort and checked her watch. Sure enough, the familiar pain was starting to seep through her left knee and muttering an excuse (though why she bothered, Tascha wasn't quite sure), she exited to the bathroom.

Cody leaned back from Charisa, looking at her. He said nothing, because he didn't know what to say, and picked up his sword and waving it slightly fell into his seat, putting the piece of fan metal on his knees.
"Okay" he said. "Darren, your turn."
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Trucy scooted next to Cody and grinned, indicating his sword. "Is this the samurai sword you were telling me and Daddy about?" She leaned forwards to admire the gleaming metal. "Looks dangerous!" She reached out slightly before hesitating, her hand inches from the sword. "Can I have a look?"
^ Click for my graphics ^

"Yes, that's that sword." Cody said, drawing "that sword" out, and gave it Trucy. "Here, examine it as you will. This sword is only for grown fans of Samurai series, and it's allowed to carry it only with special permission, which is given only for 18-years old people, after some lessons of sword wielding. It's a real weapon, after all" Cody smiled with sly, like he was going to boast, and so he did: "But I have it since I was sixteen. Noone was allowed to carry this sword being so young." Cody shined with proud of himself as he said it. Then he looked at Trucy seriously as he noticed something in her eyes. "You want to ask something? "can I make it disappear?" or something like that?"
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Trucy 'ooh'ed and 'aah'ed as Cody bragged slightly about his sword. He obviously was very proud of it. She turned it over in her hands, liking how the metal gleamed and sparkled. Turning it over another time, she let out a small yelp as the sharp point of it nicked her finger, drawing blood. Managing not to drop Cody's precious sword, she placed it back in his lap carefully before examining her finger, lower lip put out in a frown. Finally, she stuck her finger in her mouth. "Yeah. It is definately real," she said, voice slightly muffled.

"Ack, you need to be careful with this, Trucy" Cody said, putting the sword behind his seat. "Hurts? That thing cuts a watermelon in two like warm butter... Maybe you should take care of your cut, because... who knows." He said, making a meaning pause
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Trucy nodded, managing to stop tears from springing into her eyes. "I'll tell Daddy." She got to her feet, taking her finger out of her mouth, and pelted to the kitchen. "Daddyyy!!" she wailed as her finger kept bleeding. She shook it in Phoenix's face, only noticing his red face with slight interest. "I cut myself on Cody's sword!"

((LOL that sounds slightly wrong. XD))

Waiting on Godot...

Widening his eyes as he saw Trucy's cut, Phoenix bent down to look at the cut.

"Owch," Phoenix sympathized, "we better mop that little waterfall up for you, hmm?" Raising to his feet, Phoenix thought for a moment. The cut was bleeding a bit too much for a plaster... what should he do? Add more plasters? Apply rice? Apparently that was good for injuries.... maybe a sling... would that help? Could get a couple of kitchen tools and make a splint for it....

Dashing over to the first aid cabinet, he got his kit out, then placed it on the table. Phoenix gave her an unsure grin. "Alright! Lets see if I can fix this, ok?" Motioning a chair to her as he pulled it out, he wasn't sure how to fix it. Sure, he had twisted his ankle a few times, and seen full blown murders, but this was a little different. They didn't teach first aid in law school...

((Actually- I personally know first aid, Zeth likely would, but I doubt Phoenix knows any XD Or he doesn't now.))

"My turn?" Darren echoed? Glancing aside to look at Nadine, she seemed VERY content being there with him, and now Connie wasn't there, he could finally return the favour. IT'd still be kinda cool to leave his fate to the bottle. IT was a 1 in 11 chance he'd spin her. Well... 1 in 10 after Trucy dashed out of the room after cutting her finger. They were reasonable odds.

"I hope Trucy will be ok," Darren nodded, picking up the bottle like Zeth had, and tapping it, "I curse this bottle to only roll me Nadine!" Grinning to himself proudly at his attempt at good luck, he placed the bottle in the middle of the circle and gave Nadine a wink, "This spin is for you Nads!"

Giving the bottle a firm flick, the bottle spun around in circles ominously, before bumping to a slow. Alex looked at the bottle analytically as it jumped about, towards Aphra before rolling a little further and stopping at him.

.... wait... what? Darren's eyes flashed wider as he looked to Alex, getting a completely disgusted face in return. I was suppose to spin Nads! BAH! Fine, maybe I'll get her in my second spin then. That's the way of Spin the bottle after all, right?

Giving the bottle a second firm flick, the bottle raced around in circles before slowing down. Come on... make it a girl. Even if it's not Nads. Just a girl will be fine. Heck... anyone BUT Alex! The bottle lens flared ironically, as the bottle end seemed to yank itself around to a stop, pointing at Alex. Again.

"N...n....n...." Words failed to escape Darren's mouth, as to two friends looked at each other with horrified expressions, "N.. n... n... Two kisses and a DARE?" Darren finally managed to say. "No! This is madness! I'm not kissing my best mate! That's just crazy!"
ImageImageImageImage

Trucy nodded, biting her lip and placing her hand on her lap when she sat on the proffered chair. She felt a twinge of regret for having left the circle just as someone was spinning. However, judging from the indignant squawk of protest, Darren wouldn't have spun her anyway.

-------

Watching the bottle intently as it spun, Nadine clapped a hand to her mouth in surprise when it pointed to Alex. He won't like that. Looking back at his expression, her thoughts were confirmed. She returned her attention to the bottle as it spun once again to point to...Alex.

At the cry of outrage, Nadine struggled not to laugh. "Looks like your curse didn't work, Daz." Obviously she was disappointed not to get to kiss him again, but for him to have to kiss Lex? She could trust him, and it would be...interesting. Nadine climbed off Darren's lap and settled herself next to him instead. "You need to see who's daring you," she reminded gently.

Waiting on Godot...

"I need to spin again... that's right.." Darren mumbled as Nadine shifted off him, leaving a big cold spot on his lap, "Ok. Sure. It better not be Alex again." Trying not to take offense at Nadine's 'I'm about to ROFL' face, he picked up the bottle and grabbed it hopefully. Here's to spinning someone that'll dare me NOT to kiss Alex. Please please please....

Giving the bottle a firm spin, it rolled around quickly. Alex watched from opposite his friend still pale from the shock.

"I hope it's me," Aphra cooed, wrapping her arms around Alex's waist, leaning her chin on Alex's shoulder, "There's a few naughty little dares I could give, given the chance." Glancing back at Aphra for a moment, Alex's face now turned flush as a few mental images came to his mind.

"I had had tried to block that out of my mind," Alex retort, shifting uneasily, "Anyways, didn't we break up a month ago?

"Yeah, but..." Rolling ot a stop, the bottle now pointed at Charisa. Darren's face went limp then, as he obviously didn't like the thought of one of his exs getting to dare him something when he now had a new girlfriend.

"Don't worry, Trucy," Phoenix grinned cracking open a saline bottle, "You'll only miss this spin the bottle spin. I swear. I'll have you patched up in no time. OK- time to clean off all this blood."

Squirting the saline ont he cut to clean the wound, the blood started to come out faster as it thined out all over her hands. Widening his eyes, he tried to wipe the blood away as he squirted some more, only making it worse.

...plasters. I need to block this hole... sticking on a plaster over the cut, it stayed on a second before falling off. Starting to panic, Phoenix slapped another plaster on. And another... and another. Finally Trucy's finger was a large mass of plasters, before Phoenix got out some tape, and used that to seal the plasters together.

"Um... all done!" Phoenix grinned at Trucy, All better now, right?
ImageImageImageImage

'One who should not exist..'

Charisa looked at Darren as he spun. I wonder who's he going to spin..
She saw the bottle stop before Alex two times. He, don't think he'll like that. He's also getting a dare now.
When Darren spun for the dare and the bottle stopped pointing at Charisa, she looked at Darren.
Looks like i have to dare him. She looked at Nadine. What should i do...

--

Roy saw the bottle for the dare stopping at Charisa and smiled.
Ah well. Nothing special. He looked at Darren.
Charisa won't do such a dare as that other girl did.. She's to nice for that.

"Umm..." Trucy looked down at her now mummified finger before looking back up to phoenix. "It feels weird," she admitted, as her finger felt oddly thick from the amount of plasters. Trying to bend it, the plasters crinkled weirdly. "Well there's no more blood," she said with a smile. "Thankyou Daddy!!"

((I'm gonna bring in another teenage boy to fill in the shortage- will post the profile soon =) And I'll also post later as I must go to school now! Fast.))

Waiting on Godot...

"That's the spirit!" Phoenix smiled, giving Trucy a kiss on her forehead, "Now have fun with your game, and try not to get cut by Cody's sword, otherwise I'll have to resort to using my good towels, and you don't want that." Giving her a grin to show that he was atleast joking about using towels as a bandage, Phoenix leaned back to give her some room, "Are you all having fun in there? Or would you like my company while Klavier is talking to Miss Nishon?"

"Charisa," Darren started, turning to his previous ex, "Looks like you need to dare me." Giving Aphra a quick glance, he was just glad it wasn't HER giving out the dare, "Do your worst?"

((BTW- I finished the pic of Zeth, Sean, Phoenix, Miles, Godot, and Damon Gant :D In spoiler tags incase you guys are interested in seeing it ^^ ))

Spoiler: I want your Revenge

ImageImageImageImage

((Whoa, people. Phoenix couldn't know Cody is here, because he didn't see him in ten years.))
Cody took his sword and made a short volt with it. After that he sat down, polishing the finger-murderous piece of metal to mirror shine. Cody looked at his reflection and turned the sword to the sun so he saw fingerprints. Wiping them off, Cody sent an odd light beam into Darren's eyes and just now he remembered that Darren spun the bottle. 'Who was that?' Cody thought, looking around. 'Alex? Twice?' He couldn't resist, so he laughed out loud, dropping his sword on the floor.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Waiting on Godot...

Nadindi wrote:
"Daddyyy!!" she wailed as her finger kept bleeding. She shook it in Phoenix's face, only noticing his red face with slight interest. "I cut myself on Cody's sword!"

((Um... I assumed from this that 2 and 2 would make 4 ^^; Unless you wanted it as a surprise?))

"Hey! Be carefull with that thing!" Darren bleated, shadng off the glare, as the sword fell open bladed onto the carpet, "Trucy nearly lost a finger from that thing you know!" Red faced as Cody laughed, Darren looked away, pouting his bottom lip in a sulk. He REALLY didn't want to kiss Alex. That'd be like kissing your brother. They had been friends for so long... he... he couldn't kiss him. There had to be a way out.

"Hey, Jones," Alex called out, "Is there a time limit on these kisses? Or can we make them just quick ones?" Giving his red headed friend a shrug, Alex too was adopting a bright shade of red.

"Uh..." Thinking about it, it was mostly just a rule people did to have fun and wasn't really enforced. They COULD make it quick, "Not officially. We could crack a fast one and be on our merry way?" Darren answered thoughtfully.

"All the girls gave proper kisses," Aphra butt in, starting to twirls a lock of Alex's hair around her finger, "I don't know if you've noticed but we've set a standard that you men better meet, cause well, to be ironic," Giving him a dark grin Aphra let go of the lock of hair, running her finger down Alex's neck. Alex gulped heavily, looking at Aphra with a confused expression, "You two are acting like girls about this."
ImageImageImageImage

(('Kay, here we go, introducing....a new character! *DUN DUN DUNNN* XD Sorry for the uber-long post))

Name: Rowan Kelly
Appearance: Rowan is a dark-haired guy of about 6"2 with hazel eyes, who's had practically the entire school's population of girls following him around after he became the new face of popular fashion brand Carino. Tonight he's wearing a dark green sweater and jeans.

Personality: Rowan dislikes his modelling career because he hates constantly being taken at face value and as such, hasn't really dated many girls because none of them seem to want to get to know him properly. He's outwardly pretty confident but has a sensitive side which he tries to hide from others.

Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: He's Theresa's younger cousin, but following the death of his parents two years back, she's become his legal guardian- he occasionally likes to wind her up by calling her "Mom" in public and came to the party as her plus-one because he was bored. He'd recognise all the teens who are in his year at school and slightly knows Tascha (they catch the same bus to school). ))

It was sort of lucky Rowan Kelly had thought to bring an umbrella really, because it had not stopped raining the whole time he was making his way to the Wright place. It was bad enough that people stared at him enough already, Rowan could only imagine the looks he's get if he was soaking wet too.

She knew I'd end up coming eventually... he thought grumpily, wishing for a moment that he didn't always get outfoxed by his cousin-cum-substitute mother. He pushed the door open and draped his coat over the nearest available surface. Hearing a familiar voice, he pushed open the kitchen door to reveal Theresa in all her aproned glory- clearly she'd come here straight from work.

"I knew you'd come in the end, Ro." she said, without even turning her head.

How does she do that?

"I was bored." Rowan shrugged before his gaze fell on a pyjamaed man with hair the same shade as his own.

"Hey, isn't that the guy you keep talking abo-- okay I'll shut up now..." he trailed off at his cousin's murderous glare.

"Kids game's in the other room. Now scoot." Theresa smiled.

"Sure thing, Mom." It was worth it just to see the glare on her face. Leaving the kitchen he entered the living room and took the only empty space he could find. ((Next to Aphra maybe?))

Nadine heartily agreed with Aphra. "To be fair, I had to kiss Trucy properly. So it's not fair if you bend the rules for your own sake, Daz." Of course it wasn't that Nadine liked to see Darren uncomfortable - she was just afraid that Aphra would start a heated argument about the fairness of the game. "You both know it doesn't mean anything, right?"

------

Tricy thought for a moment before shaking her head. "Nah, I think everyone will behave. It's really packed in there anyway Daddy, I don't think you'd fit!" she teased before standing up to give him a big hug. "Thanks for looking after me!" With that she scurried back to the circle and squeezed herself back into her place next to Cody.

Waiting on Godot...

"To be fair, I had to kiss Trucy properly. So it's not fair if you bend the rules for your own sake, Daz." Nadine told Darren off. Darren looked at her with a pout, "You both know it doesn't mean anything, right?"

"Hey, Lex is my bro- you know that, Nads," Darren retort, "I'll kiss a guy for a dare, sure, but you know the Bro code, right? No PDA." Crossing his arms, and slashing them open, Darren shock his head, "Period."

"He's right," Alex smirked, "A bro never violates another bro's personal space."

"You hear me!" Darren grinned, giving Alex a high five. Aphra rolled her eyes, pulling a slick of lipstick from out of a mysterious pocket. Wrapping her arm around Alex's neck, and quickly forcing him to the floor, Aphra forced the surprised teen to the floor, as she lined his lips with cherry gloss lipstick. Grabbing the back of his teeshirt and forcing him to an upright, Aphra presented Alex to Darren.

"Imagine him with long hair and you'll be set. Now quit acting like a child and get on with it!"

((Sorry- she's a little preoccupied to notice him just yet. When she's done yelling at Darren, she'll turn to get a lovely surprise thoguh :D ))

"Don't think I'd fit?" Phoenix asked as Trucy dashed off, "How many does she have in her game now?"

(Darn it. It's too early in the morning to RP. I'm going to bed XD )
ImageImageImageImage

((I'm gone this weekend, again.. But i'll try to post.))

Charisa looked at Darren. What should i do.. What to say.. Should i, should i?
Charisa looked at Nadine. 'You're going to.. ' Charisa said slowly looking back at Darren.
'Slap Nadine like you're really really angry.' She said fast.
Charisa's eyes widened for a second. Did.. Did i just.. I really said it didn't i? .. Oh no..

Roy's eyes widened. 'What?' He asked. How, Why, When.. Charisa?
He looked mad at Charisa. What's that about!? Why would Charisa say something like that?
He mumbled something unhearable and looked down.

Nadine laughed hysterically at how Alex looked with lipgloss on. "Can't be that hard now, Darren. Lex looks pretty." She burst into another fit of laughter that stopped abruptly as Charisa named her dare. She raised her brows and looked at Charisa in shock. "He has to...slap me? Jeez girl, what's your problem?" Nadine asked, annoyed. Sure, if she was his ex she wouldn't exactly be pleased by the fact that Nadine was now with Darren, but this? It was a bit far. Not to mention that Nadine's pain threshold wasn't exactly high.

Waiting on Godot...

"WHAT?!" Darren burst out leaping onto his knees in shock, "What the hell kind of dare is that? I can understand if you're still annoyed about our break up- it wasn't on the best terms, but gesh girl! Get over it! What is up with that shit?" Face palming himself, Darren groaned, rolling his eyes, "I have NEVER slapped a girl in the face ever... Urgh..." Turning to Nadine, Darren tucked some of her hair behind her ear, and gave her a smile.

"Hey, babe," Darren whispered softly to her, "Charisa is just being a big sook about this, but It'll only sting for a little while, k? We'll put some ice on it straight away, and we'll show her that we can handle anything she throws at us, k?" Leaning back a little, Darren tapped his cheek in a motion, "I want you to slap me really hard on my cheek first though. The sting from it should be enough to take my mind off what I'm about to do, and I'll feel better about doing it if I was slapped equally as hard back."
ImageImageImageImage

Nadine raised a hand as Darren had told her to, but faltered. "I..." She honestly couldn't even imagine hurting Darren in any way, let alone slapping him as hard as she could. She closed her eyes before bringing her hand across his face, imagining that it was Connie's face that would reel from it. Immediately after, Nadine pressed a kiss to Darren's cheek. "I'm sorry," she said before leaning back. "...your turn." She screwed her eyes shut.

Waiting on Godot...

"Oooouch," Darren hissed, reaching up to touch his cheek, but stopping short. Glancing up to Nadine for a second, he wanted to compliment her on that fairly decent slap, but he had to focus on the pain instead.

Pain. Hurt.

Focus Darren. Pretend that she is Aphra. Do it! Raising his hand, Darren's eyes looked to her lips as he aimed. He'd have to not think about the rest of her face if he was going to do this right. Raising his hand, He tried to picture Aphra standing in font of him.

Him having to ask her to be his girl friend.

Him falling to his knees to ask her to be his girlfriend. For his best friend's sake. To protect him from her. What was he really doing taking he responsibility of his fate on himself though? It only made him unhappy. Angry. Lonely.

"This shot is for you, Alex," Darren whispered to himself, as he raised his open hand. Taking in a deep breath, Darren let the swing go, making a loud CRACK on Nadine's cheek. Stopping his hand instantly as he realised that the deed was done, Darren retracted back to Nadine, noticing the large red mark on her face. Biting his lip, Darren grabbed Nadine and cradled her in his arms, "Please don't cry, Nads," Darren breathed as he leapt to his feet and dashed her off to the kitchen.
ImageImageImageImage

Ugh, I hate having to take these.... Tascha thought as she swallowed down the last tablet and headed back to the living room only to see Darren land a slap square on Nadine's cheek. What's going on? Why would he hit her? This HAS to be a dare- but whoever came up with it went way too far. She stood out of the way as Nadine was rushed to the kitchen, presumably for some ice to reduce the hand-shaped red mark on her face, then re-entered the room, taking up her spot next to Alex again. There appeared to be someone new and Tascha was surprised to find she recognised him as one of the guys from her bus stop. Not to mention he was also on that billboard near the Wonder Bar....

((Darren and Alex haven't actually done the kiss yet, have they? 'Cause if Alex isn't sitting down, I'll have to edit my post a little bit.))

As she was rushed to the kitchen, Nadine blinke rapidly in an attempt to do what Darren had asked and not cry. It was a dare. Only a dare. But...why did he hit her so hard? He knew his own strength, but he clearly hadn't held back at all on that one. Nadine's cheek stung like crazy - there'd definitely be a bruise there later.

Kristoph had returned to his spot around the table, his legs and arms crossed in a relaxed stance. When two of the teens rushed into the room, one with a rather unsightly red mark upon her person, he raised his brows and spoke to nobody in particular, though his eyes were on the young man. "Only a minute without a chaperone and a young lady has already been hurt?"

'Wow' Cody thought, looking at Darren's slap with his mouth opened wide. 'With dares like theese I can only hope that noone will dare me to do things like this one.' He put his sword away and setlled himself in the seat more comfortable.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Charisa looked at Darren when he slapped Nadine. Aw, that hurts.. She looked at Roy. What did i do? She saw Darren and Nadine leaving the room. 'I..' She started.
'What?' Roy shouted. 'Why did you do it, Charisa, Why!' He closed his eyes. How could i be so dumb..

Theresa looked over as one of the teenage boys from the other room dashed into the kitchen, towing a girl who looked as though she was trying really hard not to cry and from the state of the unmistakeable red mark on her cheek, it was a wonder that she wasn't in floods of tears.

"Do you need some ice for that, sweetheart?" she asked gently, moving across to the freezer and locating, after much rummaging, an ice pack, which she handed to the girl.

"Hold it on there for ten minutes and you'll start to feel better. Looks like you'll have a lovely bruise there though...." How did she even get a mark like this?

Charisa looked away. She didn't feel so well. I couldn't think.. She looked at Roy.
'Because.. I.. He.. Nadine..' She stopped.

'Well?' Roy asked. I should've stayed home. And i had to take her home with me.
'I.. ' Roy felt anger. 'I tought you were so nice. You wouldn't hurt anyone. I was wrong. You're just.. '
He looked straight at Charisa, who looked down.

Waiting on Godot...

(( O.O Wow- I do believe that was an epic slap that stunned the whole group XD Darren and Alex haven't kissed yet. She's in for a world of surprise with THAT XD ))

"Awe man," Alex started, "That was REAL nasty. Darren must be kicking himself having to do that." Turning to Charisa, Alex's temperament was cooled, "I assume that has put any qualms that you have with Darren dating another girl aside? Because you get one free hit at him. That break up wasn't pretty. Hit him again though, and I will step in whether he likes it or not, and you don't want that."

Charisa seemed like she regretted her decision, so after holding his serious face for a moment longer, Alex leaned back finally to his spot beside Tascha, noticing her looking up at something. Looking up also, Alex spotted a good looking guy looming behind him for a spot in the circle. Aphra finally spotted the handsome man also, doing a fast double take at him to make sure she saw him correct.

"Hey, are you here for the game?" Alex asked, motioning to the empty spot where Darren was sitting beside him, "You can sit h...."

"...Here, if you'd like," Aphra interrupted, leaping up to his height, giving Alex's side a few taps to move over, "Lets make some room for him, shall we? We can fill up that space over there that Klavier left when he left the room."

"Thank you," Darren replied to Theresa thankfully. He had seen and treated many minor injuries like this one, but none were on a female, and made by him. He felt like the biggest scumbag in the world. While Theresa prepared some ice, Darren placed her on a kitchen table chair, noticing most of the adults in the hall watching something. What are THEY up to...? Shrugging, Darren returned his thoughts back to Nadine, and the large hand print on her cheek. She was trying her best to stay brave for him, but he could tell it stung ALOT.

"I'm so sorry," Darren whispered, giving her a soft kiss. stroking her hair behind her ear to expose the wound, Darren held his forehead to hers, hoping that his contact would make the pain easier, "That's the last time I'll ever hit you. I swear." Feeling a slight tear appearing in his eyes, he held that emotion back by trying to think of something else... Something. Darn Charisa... Why did she do that? Did our relationship REALLY mean that much to her? I only told her that I didn't love her. Does she think doing this would win me back?

((All for now- my fingers are stinging >.> ))
ImageImageImageImage

Charisa looked at Alex. She didn't feel very comfortable. Looks like.. Everyone is against me now.
She looked at the door to the kitchen. And i understand why.
Charisa sighted and decided to go to the kitchen.
She carefully stepped inside, spotting Darren and Nadine and many adults.
'Eh..' She looked at Nadine. She wanted to say so much, but she couldn't speak.
She just stood there.

Nadine held the ice up to her cheek, giving Darren a small smile. He seemed to be thoroughly upset about what he'd had to do, and she expected no less of his character. She held no resentment for him hitting her as hard as he had. When Charisa made her entrance, Nadine faced her with a blank expression. Come to hurt Darren or me even more?

'Eh..' Charisa scratched the back of her head.
'Nadine, are you.. Are you okay?' She asked.
Charisa felt very stupid for letting Darren slap Nadine, letting Nadine being slapped, and stand here asking if she's okay.
Of course she's not okay. I just let her boyfriend slap her.
She smiled stupid at Nadine.

"Uh, no." Nadine was in full bitch mode now, shifting her weight to a single leg. First Charisa has the nerve to issue that dare, but now she comes asking if she's okay? Nadine had always thought of her in a negative light since her brief relationship with Darren, but it seemed that wasn't the only thing that Nadine could dislike her for. "You just made my boyfriend slap me." My boyfriend.

'Eh yeah. I guess i did..' Charisa wanted to say she was sorry, but she just couldn't.
Nadine wasn't her best friend or something like that anymore, but being slapped by her boyfriend.. due Charisa?
Charisa knew she couldn't heal this anyway.
Actually, it Was funny. Well, yeah, maybe not for them. She grinned for a second.
I don't think i should do it again tough. Charisa looked away and tought about Roy for a second.
Her brother was here.. Just that one moment when she absolutely didn't want him here.
She looked back at Nadine.
'Does it hurt?' She asked, not knowing to laugh or look serieus. She decided to look serieus.
Page 4 of 23 [ 916 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay