Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 3 of 23[ 916 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 3Topic%20Title

((LOL bad memories. I was dared to kiss a door once. For thirty seconds. XD))

Surprised by the dare, Nadine craned her head back to see what Darren's reaction was automatically. He looked impressed, and if she was honest, that's how Nadine felt too. Of course she'd always known that Aphra was a sly one - she was very used to getting her own way and it always amused her when Aphra threw a tantrum. But this...this seemed to have some sort of reasoning behind it. Well...she was a bit of a maneater. Anyone could tell that. And Klavier was a very attractive man...Nadine nodded to herself, satisfied that she'd found out Aphra's reasons for such a humiliating dare.
^ Click for my graphics ^

'One who should not exist..'

(( Roy does look enough after Charisa to know them somewhere. As he's even coming to this party because he found a note written by Charisa..))

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((Yes, the cat fight begins! XD))

I did think I was a little too lucky to spin him twice... Tascha thought, with some regret. "Very well, then." she smiled."Surprisingly...tame for Spin The Bottle, but then I suppose we DO have to keep it K-rated...." She'd already figured out how she could do this dare without totally humiliating herself. Approaching the poster, she bent forwards and placed a decorous kiss on the picture's lips, holding it there just long enough to avoid any accusations that she hadn't done her dare properly. Task completed, Tascha spun around with a grace she'd gained from seven years of figure skating and approached the real Klavier with a triumphant smile. "Well, I think I've earned my real kiss, don't you?" she addressed him softly.
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

((Tascha figure skates? Half the group would know her well if this is the case. Both Alex and Darren play ice hockey, and Aphra and Nadine are Cheerleaders for thier team. I mean, how many rinks are in the area? They'd know eachother.)

"I didn't want you to feel I was being too unfair to you," Aphra nodded, doing a graceful pose in return, "I take it that your kiss with the real Klavier will be of a similar length as the poster was. Wouldn't want us to think you were pulling favors after all."

I'm only just warming up, Aphra smiled, keeping her dignified face, You'd know about it if I REALLY got personal. I don't want to lose that much face yet though. You're lucky I have something more important to lose.
ImageImageImageImage

Nadine leaned over to elbow Aphra lightly with a grin. "Someone's feeling bitter," she teased in a whisper so that only she could hear. "Is it over Klavier? I know you like the pretty boys," she laughed lightly, ready to launch into a full blown teasing about boys. It was always hilarious when Aphra got feisty or in denial.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

An amused smile crept up the rockstar's lips. "Very clever, Fräulein." he remarked. It really was a clever dare; had they went about it in the usual order--the kiss preceding the dare--then he'd imagine poor Tascha would have been expected to lock lips with that poster with the same amount of eagerness that she had given with their kiss. But that only made him feel all the more pleased with himself for having toned down what could have been a far more humiliating dare. Being around girls so much, Klavier had developed a certain degree of sensitivity for tension when instances like this arose. It has served him well time and time again.

"That's more than enough time." he said reassuringly, leaning back to place an inviting hand over his lap. Pleasantly, he smiled up at the girl. "I'm all yours."

((Yeah, I mentioned it earlier, though it probably should have been in her profile. I'd go for that she didn't skate locally though- and she hasn't done it for three years after she shattered her kneecap.))

Round one to me. Though I doubt she'll give in that easily now that I've crossed her...

"I'm all yours."

"Now that's a phrase I like the sound of." Tascha smiled, as she leant in and locked lips with the prosecutor with somewhat more enthusiasm than she'd shown with the poster.

((Cody's spinning next, right?))
While the big action took part, Cody sneaked out of the living room and silently walked the corridor, listening to sounds. He heared sounds of arguement behind one of the doors, which was the kitchen door. Of course Cody didn't know it was kitchen. Anyway, he listened closely to it and recognised one name. "Wright". So now Cody knew where Phoenix was. He didn't want to interrupt that gentle conversation right now, so he sneaked back into the living room and took his place. He returned right when Tascha was kissing Klavier. 'Well that's the spirit' he thought. 'Too bad there isn't any "Samurai kiss"'. After he thought that he laughed a little, soundless.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Waiting on Godot...

Spoiler: Convo with Nii as I'm typing this- Lol
((Carry on convo after talking about the dare and how catty Aphra and Tascha were XD In this, I was just joking around that all her characters are so difficult for mine to hit on/talk to- and alot of my characters ARE doing that! You know, Zeth and Sean, Miles and Phoenix and Zeth, Klavier and Aphra....))

[00:38] Arkillian: Don't make me hit on myself
[00:38] Arkillian: That's not cool T.T
[00:38] Nii: hahaha
[00:38] Arkillian: I'll do it
[00:38] Nii: *hits* ouo
[00:39] Arkillian: Yeah- last resort is Aphra hitting on Alex- IE- me hitting on myself
[00:39] Arkillian: That's like... two different caps I'm wearing
[00:39] Arkillian: And Alex will have to say yes
[00:39] Nii: that must feel awkward o3o;
[00:39] Arkillian: Cause I want someone to like her sexually XD
[00:39] Nii: "hey nii B}"
[00:40] Nii: "hey sexy"
[00:40] Nii: "what's shakin"
[00:40] Arkillian: "Come over here baby"
[00:40] Arkillian: "Ooooooh Killy"
[00:40] Arkillian: "Yeah, you do it that way"
[00:40] Nii: *humps nii*
[00:40] Arkillian: "Oh I love it when you do **********"
[00:41] Nii: o//U//o
[00:41] Arkillian: "Say my name bitch"
[00:41] Arkillian: "KILLY!"
[00:41] Arkillian: *unph*
[00:41] Nii: HAHAHA
[00:41] Arkillian fails
[00:41] Nii: oh gawd x'DD
[00:41] Arkillian: You don't want eet
[00:41] Nii: killy~ ouo <3
[00:41] Arkillian: I can't wright romance scenes
[00:42] Nii: wright? >U>
[00:42] Arkillian: Shit
[00:42] Nii: gurl, you got it bad x'D
[00:42] Arkillian: TYPO I SWEAR
[00:42] Arkillian: HONEST
[00:42] Arkillian fails twice

((Just so you know- I was worried that you might be offended by the dare Panda- I was testing the waters :) If you're going to take on the challenge then I'll take off the kidd gloves and be cattier. As long as Klavier plays game anyways. If he doesn't then... I'll see if she's gotten personal yet. ))

Giving Nadine the best smile she could as Natascha dived at Klavier like a dive bomb, Aphra did her absolute best to hide the twitch on the side of her mouth. She had warned her, and she totally called her. And I've already had my chance to dare her. The little bitch. I was going to go nice one her since I didn't know who she was, but it turns out that this cat has claws.

Silently counting the seconds down, Aphra let her have her brief win for now. 13, 14, 15...

"OK! That's enough!" Aphra announced, "I'm sure that Sir Gavin was absolutely pleased to have his mouth hoovered, but sadly the game must continue on!" Extending her hand delicately to Cody, Aphra gestured in a slight fanfair, "I do believe he looks like he's ready to spin, and you're sitting directly in the way of the bottle. Now if you could kindly move back to your spot."
ImageImageImageImage

((Nah, that's cool, I'm not offended. And Tascha, like a lot of nice girls has a really bitchy streak... But I'm gonna hold the cattiness back a little bit now she isn't directly facing off with Aphra XD And LOL at the convo- if there's a shortage of boys for her to hit on, I wouldn't mind bringing in another character.))

Is somebody jealous now.... Tascha broke away and raised an eyebrow at Aphra. "Oh, of course.... I wouldn't want to...upset you." she said in a falsely sweet tone. Before moved, she turned quickly back to Klavier. "Danke schön. Ich habe das viel genossen..." she whispered, before resuming her place in the circle. Hmm, wonder who the new guy'll spin?

((YES, Tascha speaks German! You didn't think I gave her a German name for nothing, did you? She's only a quarter German though XD
P.S."Ich habe das viel genossen" means "I enjoyed that very much"))

Waiting on Godot...

((Aphra speaks fluent Latin, but I'm not gonna type that all out >.> Alex is also very good at it. I've never had any need for any other language. They only know latin cause it's the language of magic in my world... More men would be nice, but only if you can handle the numbers. Someone that'll capture Aphra's interests would be nice. Handsome, charming will win her interest. Wholesome will win her heart, but that'll take some effort. In the mean time, Alex is more than a tad bored >.> He's a bit slow on the chick front, but when you've hooked his attention, he's a latcher. He's also good looking- except his hair isn't normally swept back.))

((Oh- I wanted to test the waters also cause we've had alot of RPers that didn't like drama, and I didn't know till then that you wanted it ^^ ))

Louding out an audible sigh as Natascha retrieved her spot in the circle, Aphra could tell that she was speaking German to Klavier. Mostly cause she knew that he was German, and it wasn't let out that he knew any other languages. I wonder what she said, Aphra huffed to herself, I bet she thanked him for the kiss. What a show off. Surely speaking in German won't be a selling point to someone like, Klavier Gavin. Surely he has more taste than that?

"Well, that was dramatic," Aphra started after a moment's pause, noticing a smear of lip gloss around his mouth from when Tascha kissed him. Rolling her eyes, Aphra pulled out a handkerchief and kneeled beside Klavier, "Here, you've got some lip gloss on your face," Aphra started, putting her hand under his jaw a little to guide him to look at her, "Give me a second and I'll get it off you..."

From the other side of the circle, Alex rolled over to his stomach, and leaned on his arms to stretch his back. What a boring afternoon. I could be at the rink right now carving up some ice, or off rollerblading in the park. Or... Glancing up, Aphra wasn't paying much attention to him now she had Klavier to dote over. Feeling a little bummed that he was ignored by her, he huffed his hair back.

"I do kinda miss the attention though..." Alex thoguht out loud.
ImageImageImageImage

Hearing a small voice near her, Trucy turned slightly, giving Alex one of her customary, full out grins. "Aww, you feeling attention starved? You should join in more~". She grabbed his arm and strained, somehow managing to force the boy upright. "Maybe if you actually showed your face, you'd get some attention." She kept both hands on his back in case he tried to lie back down again.

"You got it right" Cody said to Aphra, laughing a little. He meshed his fingers a little, looked over all people in the circle. He placed his fingers on the bottle and prepared himself.
'Whoosh' the bottle whirled with a mad speed. After some long fifteen seconds it stopped, directly pointing to Trucy. Cody looked at her to see her reaction and spun the bottle again without looking at it. He looked at the bottle just to see it pointing to Charisa. 'No'bad for first try' Cody thought. He looked now for the "chosen" ones reaction.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Removing her hands from Alex's back suddenly, Trucy clapped her hands together with a huge smile. "Yay! I get another kiss!" She waved at Cody happily, crossing her legs and looking at Charisa to see her reaction.

Charisa looked at the bottle being spun again. Spin one, Trucy. She tought.
Trucy seemed happy and the bottle spun again. Spin two.. me? She tought when the bottle pointed at her.
She smiled. Second kiss.

--

Roy looked at Charisa. That boy who just rushed over me spon Charisa?
Roy looked away. Great.

That is SO the oldest trick in the book, Blondie.... Tascha thought to herself, as Aphra offered to "remove" her favourite strawberry-flavoured Hello Kitty lipgloss from Klavier's face. Hmm. Personally, I think that brand of lipgloss tastes quite nice. You could just lick it off really... and, oh dear God, she'd actually do that as well.... Cat fights with psychotic blonde girls she barely knew weren't on the top of Tascha's Must Do list and she was getting a little tired out by it. Making sure Aphra was distracted by Klavier, she let the false smile drop and let out a deep breath, wriggling back into her place in the circle next to Alex.

((She was sitting next to Alex if I recall correctly, wasn't she?))

Waiting on Godot...

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
((She was sitting next to Alex if I recall correctly, wasn't she?))

((That she was. Tascha and Charisa are either side of him.))

Being yanked to an upright by Trucy, Alex's eyes flashed back onto alert then, unsure what she was going to do then. She was one of the reasons Darren dragged him there for... right?

He didn't get time to find out though, as her hand left his back when Cody spun her.

"Oooh..." Rubbing the back of his head, Alex relaxed back into place, watching as Cody spun it a second time, getting Charisa. I spun Charisa on my turn too... Alex thought, touching his lips thoughtfully. I wonder if I'll get spun. I guess it'd be kinda nice to kiss someone else. I'll make sure I'm ready for the next one.

Glancing over to Natascha, Alex mouth tilted lopsided, She seems interested in Klavier, even though Aphra has diverted her attention to him. Glancing aside, Alex leaned back, It's kind of a shame. She was starting to seem interesting. Why do I get all the crazy chicks running after me?
ImageImageImageImage

Did he just smile? Kind of? Taking it as an encouragement, Tascha smiled back. After all, she was only really doing the whole Klavier thing to bait Aphra- an action she knew she'd probably regret later- and besides, it wasn't as though he'd be seriously interested in underage girls for a minute, he was a prosecutor after all. But Alex.... He seemed nice and God knows, there weren't enough nice people in the world. "Are you OK?" she asked in a low voice. "You look worried."

Waiting on Godot...

Glancing back at Tascha with alert eyes, Alex spotted her paying attention to him now all of a sudden. A little unsure what was going on with that, Alex shrugged,

"Nar, I'm not worried. I'm just kinda..." Try not to be a jerk about it. She wants to be there to kiss boys. Just cause that wasn't the reason you're there for... Suddenly chuckling at himself, Alex adopted a slight smile as he realized it was actually kind of funny, "That red haired maniac conned me into coming telling, me this was a team meet. I really wasn't expecting this!!" Pointing at Darren accusingly, Alex molded back to a smirk. "That's the last time I take Darren on a pinky promise that he's being honest that it's not a trap for once."
ImageImageImageImage

"Heh, sounds like he got you good then!" Tascha laughed. "Lucky you didn't show up in all your hockey gear.... And tricking each into doing stuff is what all friends do. I got conned into standing outside a concert venue in the snow for an hour and a half once, before I realised my best friend had set me up. Embarrassing AND cold...." She'd wondered why Alex had agreed to come to a party that revolved around kissing when he didn't seem that into girls and this seemed to be the solution.

Waiting on Godot...

"Set you up on a date or a joke? If it's a joke, then that's pretty stink of them," Alex replied, looking at the ceiling, "Seriously, I've done some pretty naff things to Darren, but I've always been there to laugh it off with him afterwards. Darren has always double teamed any dates he's set me up on in case I need moral support. If that's what you chicks do to your friends then that's pretty darn weird."
ImageImageImageImage

"That time I think was a joke- but she treated me to ice cream afterwards so I forgave her... We don't double up so much as go out in a big group. Then you have moral support and if you want to be alone with the person who asked you out, the other girls'll pick that up and give you some space. I guess girl friendship is just different to guy friendship. We might be total bitches to each other on bad days, but we'll always call later and say sorry." Tascha finished, unsure of quite what she'd just said. Often though, she couldn't think of anything to say and there would just be a long, awkward silence, but now at least she did have something to say.

Waiting on Godot...

"Hrmph," Alex smirked, glancing back to the centre where the bottle sat, "You women when you cluster together..." Suddenly cracking up into a loud HA and grinning, Alex glanced back to Natascha, "You deserve better than that." breaking out into a controlled laugh, Alex glanced away again, "Your determination to hold a friendship is admirable but at the end of the day if you let your best friend treat you like that, then how do you think a man will treat you?" Glancing back to Natascha, Alex gave her a raised brow, "I know I wouldn't tolerate it."
ImageImageImageImage

"There's a different dynamic to a friend treating me that way. I know she didn't intend to hurt me and while I might have been annoyed with her, I wasn't harmed by it. In fact, I can look back on it and appreciate why she thought it was funny. But if a guy treated me like that.... I would be upset. And I probably wouldn't want to see him again. Just because I turned the other cheek with her doesn't mean I'd do the same if someone was genuinely trying to hurt me." Tascha replied, her tone a little more serious. She'd never thought of herself as a pushover, in fact when she really didn't want to do something she could be quite stubborn, but it was true that people often did end up pushing her into things she didn't always enjoy. She hadn't wanted to give up skating, for instance. But she'd still done it.

'Well, time's a-waste' Cody raised from his seat and approached Trucy. "One moment, please" he said and put his sword down, so it won't interfere. After that Cody, without wasting a second, kissed Trucy. without hesitating but with enthusiasm. 'Well that's a moment...' Cody thought while kissing 'Magical.'
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

The reason that Trucy had been so happy to kiss Cody was that he was actually someone that she was close to. She'd watched the samurai serieses with him and her auntie Maya before. When he suddenly kissed her, Trucy smiled through the kiss and leaned forwards cutely, putting her hands to the back of his neck slightly before pulling away, a small blush evident on her cheeks. "Th-thanks," she said quietly, the grin not able to leave her face.

Waiting on Godot...

"Of course," Alex shrugged, flopping backwards to lay on his back, and lacing his fingers under his head. "Cause leaving a woman alone in the cold, all alone for no reason is the most hilarious thing in the world." Tilting his head back, Alex smiled as he closed his eyes, "And I thought it was bad when Darren turned up late smelling like shower in a can."

"Hey, I represent that," Darren grinned, giving Alex a shove with his foot, "And I atleast use a nice smelling brand, unlike you,"

"Hey, I shower first atleast," Alex opened his eye to look at Darren, "Just cause your sense of smell is..."

"One moment, please," Cody suddenly announced, placing his sword down, and bending down to Trucy. Sitting up slightly to watch, Alex watched as Cody dived into the kiss without hesitation. Forming a slightly smile, Alex sniffed a laugh,

"Proactive," Alex murmured, "he's pretty confident that she wants it. Confidence is good. He probably likes her some." Grinning, Alex gave Darren a kick next, "Hey, Jones. Why don't you go next and show these ladies how it feels to be in Davey Jones locker?"

"Shut up!" Darren yelped, turning bright red as he pointed accusingly at Alex, "Don't say that out loud! That's suppose to be a secret, damn it."

((Noone was planning on going next were they? I might make Darren next :D ))
ImageImageImageImage

((DO EET.))

Nadine stayed in an amused silence as usual while Alex and Darren teased each other. At Alex's suggestion that he go next, she drew Darren's arms around her tighter and readjusted herself on his lap as she thought. Well, I suppose I'm fine with Darren spinning. After all, it's just a game, and i've just kissed Alex. Remembering how protective Darren had been when she had, Nadine smiled. He might spin me as well.

"You're welcome, ask if more is needed" Cody replied to Trucy's thank and gave her a moment of a smile "The game isn't over yet" he added quietly and leaved her to kiss Charisa, tossing his sword with well-known "Samurai trick" and catching it, and while approaching Charisa, Cody said to Alex: "If you're going to discuss someone behind his back, do it quiet. End quote." ((lol Ema's and Brushel's words mix)) After that he came to Charisa. "Well..." his words interrupted with the breath. Cody gave Charisa a wink and kissed her. 'Got luck on young girls. Not bad for a first try' - swinged in his mind for a moment.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"Relevant or not, what warrants to be said is entirely up to me." Miles answered sternly, crossing one leg casually over the other. "You'll find the feeling to be quite mutual, Gant. Quite mutual." How he should be surprised with this crude display of behavior, he didn't know. Perhaps he did expect more from Zeth than a sudden burst of emotion. Although he supposed he could understand if it were a matter concerning his father.

Father...

"You raaang?" Sean chimed in from across the table, head tilted cheekily. She honestly tried to sit through that speech, but damn was it boring. And incredibly cheesy. True extent of friendship, what kind of question was that?! She'd taken note of the tension between him and Zeth, of course, but it appeared to be a personal matter. It was none of her business. "You really have to ask? Unlike some people," the detective threw Mister Magenta a roundabout glance, "I don't have my ass set on snooze. Hit me up with a dare."

"Hn." Miles scoffed. "I'll have you know, Miss Nishon, that being true to yourself is far more challenging that any dare you can possibly think of."

"Oh? What are you, some kind of expert now?"

An arrogant smirk curved up his lips. "I am a prosecutor. Seeking out the truth is part of my job description." there was a sudden gravity in his tone, "As is yours."

As much as she hated to admit it, she couldn't argue with that. Sean still hadn't forgotten that promise he made with Zeth in that small dark room. Her mind was still in a knot but once she'd been spun, as much as she didn't want to, she'd just have to take it like a man and deal with it. Holding his gaze for just a bit longer she spat, turning back to Wright in a sort of annoyance. "Well, what're you waiting for? Give me that goddamned dare already!"

---

Klavier hadn't expected her to be so forward with the kiss. For a moment he'd thought she was the sweet and shy type, but apparently looks can be rather deceiving. Still, as he had planned, he was looking forward to giving the girl a kiss she so rightly deserved after that humiliating encounter with the poster. Placing his hands roughly on her sides the rockstar eased in, but hardly found the time to really get into it as the blonde teenager suddenly interrupted. She'd been timing them, it seemed.

Brow raised and a small curve up his lips Klavier slowly raised his hands in defeat and pulled away, just as Tascha had done. Well, that was short-lived. He was resigned to sink back into his jaded state when something the girl said sparked his interest. German? "Bitte schön." he whispered back, a hint of amusement in his tone. Settling back down onto his seat the rockstar let out a muted sigh. Surely the girls would let it die with that?

Nein. Apparently not.

He felt Aphra's hand under his jaw but he held his stance, freezing in place for a few brief moments as he contemplated his next course of action. Should he allow this girl, who was going out of her way to show that she was concerned, wipe away the remnants of her kiss with Fräulein Tascha? Or would that simply fuel the fire? Either way, had he been the catalyst of this already-tense situation, Klavier concluded that making himself unavailable to both girls would be most ideal. Unfortunately for him however, given the circumstances, that currently wasn't an option.

And so the rockstar relaxed his head, allowing it to turn to the ravishing young blonde.

Charisa followed Cody with her eyes as he came over to her. He's going to kiss me.
'Well..' She heard Cody say and he winked at her.
Charisa tried not to blush as he winked at her.
As Cody kissed her, she closed her eyes.
Is he still looking? She sked herself, but she decided to keep her eyes closed.

--

Roy looked at Charisa and that boy.
You better hurry boy. He tought and he looked away.
Ehr, I wish i could go home..

Waiting on Godot...

((My internet died on me Nii- sorry I ditched you mid convo last night T.T ))

Raising his jagged brows as Sean seemed to leap in to the opportunity of taking a dare, Phoenix wondered how use to being dared she was. She sounded like she'd take anything on. This could be interesting....

"A dare..." Phoenix started thoughtfully, thinking about what Miles had said, "Well, I think I may have a VERY interesting dare for you Sean, that you not only wont want to do, but it will also prove Miles point to you and Zeth," Smiling to himself, Phoenix nodded to the door to the lounge where the younger group sat. "Your dare, Miss Nishon, is to convince Klavier Gavin that you have been in love with him this whole time without him knowing that this is a dare at all."

"WHAT?!" Zeth burst out, his face now flushed red, and his eyes wide in panic, "W... you know that I..."

"This is only a dare, Zeth," Phoenix smiled, crossing his arms at Zeth, "She wont mean a thing she says, so the emotional side shouldn't matter, should it?"

Gritting his teeth, Zeth nearly threatened that he hoped he'd spin Phoenix so he could give him some of his medicine, but he realised what he was doing. He was standing up for Miles. Narrowing his eyes in thought at the spikey haired man, Zeth considered these actions. He didn't want to hurt Zeth, more than he wanted to show him the Miles didn't have to say anything to prove the level of his friendship to him. Thinking back at what he said to Miles now, Zeth's eyes dipped, Maybe I did take it a bit too personal. i became friends with Phoenix to see the man that sentenced my father to life time imprisonment... to see if he was a righteous man or just another crook lawyer, but Miles was there too, and I never once looked at him. Glancing to Miles, he didn't have much time to get a full grasp of Miles personality since he only ever seemed to show one, but back then, Miles only cared about winning. Getting a guilty verdict. Was that REALLY a quality that Miles had when his father rose to the stand, or did he even then feel the desire to bring true justice.

After all, he had never lost a case before Phoenix came around. Was Phoenix really that good of a lawyer?

Feeling like a child that had just been told to go to is room, Zeth got up and took his packet of cigarettes out of his pocket, removing one from the packet, "Fine then. I'll just be outside having a cigarette."

"No you wont," Phoenix frowned, "If you care about Miss Nishon like you say you do, then you'll support her in this dare by watching, and trusting that this wont effect what ever her feelings are for you."

Widening his eyes at Phoenix, Zeth was rendered speachless. Trust her feelings for me... Thi... this is what he use to do in court . I wonder if he... Glancing back to Sean, Zeth looked at her for a moment. Do I trust her to love me before she'd admit it to herself? There are plenty of women out there that would be doing what she's about to do truthfully. Could I watch her not knowing if what she was saying was the truth or a lie?

Closing his eyes for a moment, Zeth rubbed his temples. Trust wasn't something he did easily. It was the only reason he had gotten as far as he did that day, but not trusting... never relying on another... but maybe he was doing it all wrong?

Turning back to Sean, Zeth gave her a half smile, giving her a jab in the shoulder, "Ok, fine then. I'll cheer you on. In fact, I bet you a 20 that he'll spot you out after 10 seconds of you talking, and you have to spend most of you time convincing him that it's not a dare and you're for real." Pausing for a moment, Zeth grinned properly, "Oh, and if you're convincing enough to truely make him think that you were completely in love with him at all, then you can pass on a REAL dare to me... for free."

I... I'll trust you, Sean. Zeth thought tenderly, Please don't break that trust, cause it's all I have.

Cleaning up the stray make up from his face, Aphra could see in his eyes that they still weren't interested. Sighing herself, she hoped for him to atleast see her as a distraction, but apparently her affections were even less than that.

'Have it your way, Sir Gavin," Aphra sighed dissapointedly. "I only wished to make this game more enjoyable for you. I see that this can not be the case." Not bothering to remove the rest of the smudged lip gloss, Aphra got up out of her place in the circle, and looked to Alex and Darren fooling around. Smiling slightly, she couldn't help but feel an endearing vibe out of Darren when he talked to Alex. He always seemed so alive. Much more so than when she dated him. She could see why Nadine liked him so much. He was loud, and crude, but atleast he was open, and honest, and genuine. Unlike the boys she seemed to like.

"Oh well, that endeaver didn't go anywhere," Aphra sighed, glancing over to Natascha. She hadn't failed to notice her hop from one guy she liked to another. Did she know her from somewhere? Or was it a coincidence. What ever happened, she definitely didn't stand a chance against her with Alex. Needing her ego stroked after the rockstar turned her away, Aphra strut around the circle to sit beside Alex. Finally sitting down beside him, Aphra watched him joking around with Darren for a while as Cody went to kiss Charisa next.
ImageImageImageImage

Kristoph felt a wry amusement as Sean was given her dare. Convince his little brother that she was in love with him? That should be easy enough. It was ridiculously simple convincing him to point out that forged evidence, after all. His motives lurked darkly at the back of his mind.

-----

Ema felt herself frown at the dare. Klavier wouldn't fall for that, surely. He was too... perceptive. He was a good prosecutor. Startling herself as she complimented him in her thoughts, Ema pouted to herself. Why should I care? He's just a promiscuous fop. Her thoughts wandered back to the strange happenings in the corridor.

Apollo held back a chuckle at the dare Sean was given. He was interested in seeing if she could pull it off, after all, he knew that Klavier wouldn't fall prey to such traps however, instantly, his mind suddenly recalled when they first met. The famous prosecutor was instantly swayed by Trucy. He sighed as he realized that there was practically now way for Sean to lose this one if she turned on her feminine charms.

((Feels like forever that I posted here.))

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"WHAT!?" Sean blurted out in perfect unison with Zeth. She sat there wide-eyed as the conversation dragged on, slowly setting her feet back down on the floor, hand running roughly through her hair in utter frustration. Convince her boss that she was inlove with him? 'THE HELL WAS UP WITH THAT!? A million possibilities flashed through her mind on how she could go about this, all of them awkward.

Ohh, she was so going to beat his ass for hooking her up with something like this... Come to think of it, Wright hasn't met her eldest yet, has he? Well, NOW would be a pretty damn good time.

Her thoughts of deep scorn were disrupted by a light jab to the shoulder. Sean turned her icy glare from Zeth to every other curious pair of eyes in the group. It took her a while to gather her thoughts, but once she did she cursed under her breath and rose up to her feet. "Alright, fine. I'll do it." she proclaimed, hands stowed in her pockets. "If any of you want to watch, you better make damn sure he doesn't see you. I don't want any of you screwing this up for me." turning towards Wright, she lowered her voice and sneered. "I'll get you for this."

Watching as the trigger-happy Sean paced towards the kitchen door, halted in her tracks, and went on out, Miles managed a very amused smile. "I honestly can't see how she can be so anxious," he said matter-of-factly, "Seeing the way she acts around that man, why, I'd be more surprised if he didn't believe her."

---

The lipgloss stays, it seemed. The rockstar didn't say a word as Aphra up and left to sit beside one of the boys across the circle. He had to be a mad man to have been unresponsive to advances from such a beautiful young lady, but he had his reasons. And he'd confirmed one of them just now. It was strange though, he was never too picky when it came to the ladies--it was his belief that every girl should be treated like a princess, after all. But in his defense he had a lot in his mind at the time. Rather, he had someone in mind...

"Yo."

Klavier's eyes darted up to see Sean, hands in her pockets, sporting her usual indifferent expression. Not a face he was expecting to see, but it was welcomed all the same. "Is something the matter, Fräulein?" he teased, a bright smile spread across his lips. Hmm... that was strange. Usually she would have snapped back by now.

"Uhh... yeah, I guess you could say that." Sean answered, hand creeping up to scratch the back of her neck. Man, she hasn't even dropped the bomb yet and it already felt this awkward. "Hey, you mind if we... you know... talked?"

"...This wouldn't have anything to do with a dare, would it?"

GOD DAMMIT. Oh well. She'd still get back at Zeth with a dare if she could just pull this off. "Do I look like I'm kidding?" she barked back, brows furrowing in annoyance. But noting the rockstar's unwavering expression, her face flushed. This was going to be a lot harder than she thought. "Look, just--just get your ass off the floor and follow me, alright?"

Klavier stared at Sean's retreating form with skeptical eyes. Something fishy was going on here; and whatever it was, he was going to get to the bottom of it. With a small grunt he rose to his feet and followed her towards the hallway leading to the front door, not bothering to excuse himself from the group of teenagers. It didn't seem like they would notice his absence anyway.

That...was harsh... The dare was surprisingly out of character for Phoenix, Theresa considered. Or was perhaps that she just didn't know him as well as she thought she did? Either way, she definitely hoped Sean would ace the dare- Zeth still looked as though he were a puppy who'd just been kicked by its owner. "Hey, don't worry, okay? Sean cares for you and she isn't about to throw that back in your face over as little a thing as this." Theresa whispered to him reassuringly. Look at you giving out free advice when you can't even figure out what your own feelings are... She'd wait till the end of the night. Then she would finally have to decide whether she could really stand to wait around long enough for Phoenix to finally let her in.

As soon as Sean left, Ema followed after her immediately without pausing to think, watching as the other detective made her awkward opening sentence. Sean then lead him to the same corridor that Ema had been alone with the prosecutor previously. Taking a spot in the living room where she could observe them out the corner of her eye, she motioned to the other adults that she would make sure the dare was completed.

-----

When the two women had left the room, Kristoph turned to Phoenix curiously. "Well, I must say that was a rather harsher dare than what I had expected, old friend." It was true - Kristoph had been expecting something much tamer from the man, considering his 'good' and 'caring' nature.

Waiting on Godot...

Watching Sean slip away to the lounge, Zeth watched the door with a horrified expression. What could he do now? He didn't even know if she liked him yet. How could he have faith that he wouldn't have his heart broken over this? It wasn't as if Sean would come to him straight after the dare and give him a hug, or kiss him... or even smile at him. Or maybe she did have a feminine side? He didn't have a clue what she was capable of.

"Hey, don't worry, okay? Sean cares for you and she isn't about to throw that back in your face over as little a thing as this." Theresa said reassuringly, Zeth glanced to her with a worried smile and shrugged,

"That's the problem," Zeth replied softly, "She hasn't responded to me yet with her answer. She wont even give me a hint with how she talks or acts. She's so confused right now, and now she has to do this. I don't have a clue what is going to happen now." Walking up to the door and placing his ear on it, Zeth smiled slightly, "I guess though... I feel better now I've told her my feelings. If she doesn't feel the same then..." Pausing, Zeth looked at the floor, his mind wiped clean of thought. What WOULD he do if Sean said no? Could he go back to just being her friend? Was this it?

"Then atleast you know," Phoenix intercepted, walking up to Theresa and standing beside her, "Before now it was worse, wasn't it? Being with her as a friend and hiding how you really felt inside. Would you rather go back to that feeling of what if? Or would you rather know the answer?" Smiling as he put his hands in his robe pockets, tilting his head to the side, Phoenix grinned, "If I were you, I'd use this dare to your advantage rather than panicking about it. Watch how she tries to convince Klavier that she loves him. Maybe you'll get a better idea of how she shows her feelings?" Turning to Theresa, Phoenix turned her face to his, giving her a pleasant smile, "Maybe she'll say how she feels in words, and poetry?"

"Unlikely," Zeth smiled, crossing his arms, "She'll more likely point a gun at the man she wants to marry when he proposes to her,"

"Endearing," Phoenix replied sarcastically, making Zeth glance aside with a slight blush.

Actually, it is kinda hot in a dangerous sense. A little bit of Russian roulette is good for the nerves. Hearing Sean invite Klavier into the corridor, Zeth smiled, "They're going to the corridor. Klavier sounds pretty suspicious already. I'm hardly surprised to be honest,"

"Think she'll convince him that she loves him?" Phoenix asked as Zeth headed off to the door connecting to the corridor. Zeth paused and looked back at him with a serious expression.

"I'd believe her," Zeth simply replied, scooting out into the corridor, and finding a place to hide in wait. Phoenix watched him leave with a hum, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, but Klavier isn't in love with her," Phoenix replied to himself softly. Wrapping his hands around the back of his head, Phoenix scratched the back of his neck, concerned for the relationship between Zeth and Sean. Zeth was so certain about his feelings for her, but Sean was a wandering mess. Much like himself. He kind of wished his feelings were so certain like Zeth's were. Life always seemed to steer him away from romance however. He wondered if he'd ever...

((Sorry- didn't want to delete all my rp I just typed here so I'll assume that Kristoph is near these guys as they talk cause we cross posted XD))

"Well, I must say that was a rather harsher dare than what I had expected, old friend." Turning, Phoenix spotted Kristoph walk up to him and make conversation. Giving Kristoph a neutral expression, phoenix wasn't sure if he should greet the man with a smile or frown anymore after what he did to him. And now they were trying to prove him innocent? their friendship was beginning right from the start as far as he was concerned.

"I didn't think it was harsh," Phoenix simply responded, "Sean wanted a challenge, and Zeth..." Glancing away, Phoenix bit his lip, "Those two need a push. Sean is so guarded emotionally right now- I can see it. I know how she feels. Sometimes that kind of person just needs a little push..."
ImageImageImageImage

Were those double entendres or am I just getting my hopes up? Theresa mused, rubbing her eyes. She hadn't slept much the past few days and even the half tube of concealer she'd used that morning was beginning to show the purple smudges underneath them. It served her right, Theresa thought, if she was stubborn enough to work three jobs almost simultaneously, what else could she expect?

She returned Phoenix's smile, feeling the tiredness slip away for a second. It wasn't hard to draw parallels between Zeth and Sean and Phoenix and herself; there was a lot that was similar about their relationships. Theresa just hoped that none of them were doomed to be unrequited.

Maybe she'll say how she feels in words, and poetry?

"Or maybe she never had to say how she feels. Maybe it should have been obvious all along...." Theresa murmured in a barely audible tone, more to herself than to anyone else, aware that she definitely wasn't talking about Zeth and Sean any more.

"And you consider forcing her to confess her love for my little brother a push in the right direction?" Kristoph raised his eyebrows, folding his arms with an easy smile. This situation was much like before he had been convicted - the casual conversation and Phoenix's odd actions being the source of his amusement. He raised a hand to his hair and shut his eyes, shaking his head. "I won't pretend to understand you, Phoenix."
Page 3 of 23 [ 916 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay