Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Eikner EnterprisesTopic%20Title

Eisenhower says: "I see you!"

A run down office building on the out skirts of town. The owner was killed after a gun battle with unknown assailants. The owner's son, who was with him at the time, was never found. After that, the building fell into disrepair, and has been abandoned ever since.
Re: Eikner EnterprisesTopic%20Title

The Anthro Wolf Attorney

Lycos had wandered into the decrepit building after leaving the Silver Dragon and smiles a bit, "At least no one comes here often enough to disturb me." he said, climbing a flight of stairs to the office he converted into stable living quarters. He laid down on the small couch that doubles as his bed and sighs, pulling out a badge.

"It's been several years and still Cyrus doesn't realize that I've joined R.E.B.E.L." he muttered, looking at the badge he received from Ayn. His name, Lycos Hayes, was emblazoned across it in between the three symbols. "Maybe he'll realize it when I show up at the meeting tomorrow, since he didn't realize that I knew Ayn." With thoughts of his plans and the meeting tomorrow, Lycos drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Lycos got up early and freshened up, then headed out to gather a bit more information before heading to the meeting.
"In the darkness, a soul will find it's freedom" ©2005-2007 Lycos Hayes

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay