Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 14[ 528 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Turnabout GenerationTopic%20Title

In a chat with MitsurugiReiji the other night, we agreed to make a new RP topic here! However, it will be open to anyone wishing to play. Canons are loved, and OCs are more than welcome. Just keep it forum appropriate.

Romance is encouraged but not necessary. Also keep it PG-13, if you MUST continue what you're doing, take it off the forum.
You get what you give meaning if you don't talk to other characters a whole lot, it's possible they might not talk to you.
Try not to ignore anyone posting. If you're too tired at the moment to reply to someone new, just say that in OOC brackets. Otherwise ignored people leave! We don't want that.
Mix it up meaning, make it your own. Comedy, drama, whatever your flavor.

Spoiler: skeleton
Profiles:
Follow a little form, and post it here in the thread.
Name:
Appearance: Either a description or picture will work
Personality:

Spoiler: Characters
Name: Kaoru Yuuka
Age 24
Appearance: (Look to avatar) Medium-length brown hair flipping up at the ends, six inch cowlick between her bangs. Large chocolate eyes, and a happy smile. Frequently seen in a rainbow dress, pink jacket, pink heels, and pink accessories.
Personality: Bubbly and a bit naive still. A child at heart, due to her parents' deaths and thus not being able to live out her childhood properly. Positive outlook on life despite the circumstances presented to her. Frequently ends up with the short end of the stick on matters, especially regarding love.

Name: Date Eiji
Appearance: Image
Personality: He goes through great lengths to accomplish his goals, and personifies dandyism and the ideal image of a man. However he is not necessarily stoic or serious, and his manly spirit overflows with a hearty and humorous personality.

Name: Kurtis
Appearance: Sorry, can't get my computer to link directly to the picture.
Personality:Prideful, but with a great sense of justice. Tends to be sarcastic, but is polite underneath and protective of those he cares about.

Name: Mike Meekins
Personality: Mike Meekins is a bit of a spazz but eager to please. He carries around a megaphone and uses it much too often, which usually results in people trying to purposefully dismiss him. But his heart's in the right place.

Name: Tyler Valentine
Appearance: Around 5 4", medium build, calm, wise blue eyes. Medium-legeth black and blonde hair, flowing freely. Prefers black, blue, and magenta clothing,
Personality: Collected, and calm about most things. He always attempts to do the right thing, when it counts. He dosen't get angry often, and he loves a good laugh.

Name: Cecelia Shells
Appearance: Cecelia has jet black hair tied up in a business bun. She wears rectangle spectacles and a red blazer with black trim, and a black skirt. She wears tights with red high heels too.
Occupation: CEO of Cenucorp, a corporation that looks into family history.
Personality: Cecelia is very cold. She is almost always on the phone to secretary Jon. She has great multitasking skills and has used 3 phones at the same time before, none of them on hold. She intimidates people a lot, making sure to let them know she's the boss.

Name: Stephen O'Quinn
Description: Large, poofy light light brown hair which comes down far at the back and curls in on itself at the front. Tired green eyes with glasses. Thick lips and a general scruffy appearance. Often wearing an unzipped hoodie over a t-shirt, jeans and knock-off Converse. Rather tall (around 6'1") and thin.
Personality: Always happy, rarely angry or sad and always joking around, but is very serious about his beliefs. Is very caring simultaneously, and will help to the best of his abilities. Slightly insecure but always laughs it off.

Name: Alice Nam
Personality: Alice is a very sweet and caring person. After the death of her sister Sheila she became more quiet and she was more on her own, being more careful with who to trust. Still, if you get to know her, she can be a good friend.
Alice carries some secrets only two persons know, of which one is dead. She decided only to tell people if she really trusts them.

♥ Sprites! ♥Art! ♥deviantART!Tegaki! ♥
Daughter of DoMaya ♥ Married to Atmey

Last edited by Kaoru_Yuuka on Fri May 14, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Re: Turnabout GenerationTopic%20Title

The Real Human Being

Name: Date Eiji
Personality: He goes through great lengths to accomplish his goals, and personifies dandyism and the ideal image of a man. However he is not necessarily stoic or serious, and his manly spirit overflows with a hearty and humorous personality.

I can see you, from here!

Permission to come aboard, Ms. Yuuka.
Name: Kurtis
Appearance: Sorry, can't get my computer to link directly to the picture.
Personality:Prideful, but with a great sense of justice. Tends to be sarcastic, but is polite underneath and protective of those he cares about.
(P.S I'll play as his human form and not as an exploding penguin)

Go ahead, sir...laugh at me...

Name: Mike Meekins
Personality: Mike Meekins is a bit of a spazz but eager to please. He carries around a megaphone and uses it much too often, which usually results in people trying to purposefully dismiss him. But his heart's in the right place.
:meekins: Why are my eyes spinning in such an abnormal fashion, sir?! :megaphone: My eyes do not spin like that, siiiiiir!!

:) Nice to see some interested people!

However we need a few more to join!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. ♥

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

Name: Tyler Valentine
Appearance: Around 5 4", medium build, calm, wise blue eyes. Medium-legeth black and blonde hair, flowing freely. Prefers black, blue, and magenta clothing,
Personality: Collected, and calm about most things. He always attempts to do the right thing, when it counts. He dosen't get angry often, and he loves a good laugh.
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

I would join, but one question...
what do you actually do in this RP?
If you can explain Karou, i'd like to join in the fun.

Romeo wrote:
I would join, but one question...
what do you actually do in this RP?
If you can explain Karou, i'd like to join in the fun.

Well it's sorta like.. a hang out place or maybe even an apartment complex people come to live in or visit.
Basically if a character wants to make some sort of potion that alters the characters in some way, it can be done. If someone wants to randomly start a fight, it can be done.
In short, pretty much throwing people together in a set environment. Not everyone is gonna get along... it makes for good character development and fleshing out all sides of a character, canon or not. <:

Welp, there goes my idea of keeping a sense of realism.
ROCKET BOOTS AND JUSTICE SPEECHES APLENTY!

OriginalBubs wrote:
Welp, there goes my idea of keeping a sense of realism.
ROCKET BOOTS AND JUSTICE SPEECHES APLENTY!

FFFFFFF- You wanted realism? XD;
I mean, as long as it's within the Ace Attorney sense of realism...
BUT OMG JUSTICE SPEECHES YES PLEASE.

[OOC: So I'm set for whenever anyone wants to start up. I'm not the best at starters...xP Will it be Para or Action?]
:meekins: Why are my eyes spinning in such an abnormal fashion, sir?! :megaphone: My eyes do not spin like that, siiiiiir!!

If everyone else is up to starting now, we can do so. <:
Also it will be para~~
Multi if you're feeling wordy!

Hmmm, could be fun! I'll join, with not 1 but 2 characters! *gasp*

Character1

Name: Romeo (real Inventive) Capp
Appearance:Image
Personality: Romeo is pretty quiet and booky, and keeps himself to himself. However if you get to know him he will lighten up a bit and start talking more, maybe even trying to crack a few jokes

Character2

Name: Cecelia Shells
Appearence: Cecelia has jet black hair tied up in a business bun. She wears rectangle spectacles and a red blazer with black trim, and a black skirt. She wears tights with red high heels too.
Occupation: CEO of Cenucorp, a corporation that looks into family history.
Personality: Cecelia is very cold. She is almost always on the phone to secutary Jon. She has great multitasking skills and has used 3 phones at the same time before, none of them on hold. She intimidates people a lot, making sure to let them know she's the boss.

{{I shall be the first to get this train a-rollin, if that's fine with you.}}
Earth, a modern utopia. A world of grace, beauty, and charm. But sometimes that beauty is tainted, tainted by evil, coming through the cracks like some sort of accursed weed. Only one man can stand up against this evil, only one man has the strength, the heroism, the spirit. That man is the DEFENDER OF EARTH, a shining symbol of justice and truth. And who is the DEFENDER OF EARTH? Why, none other than *BEEP BEEP BEEP!* *THUMP!* "Nngrh" *Click* "Hello, yes, no. Forty, why? Really? Ughh, fine. I'm on my way." Wake me up at six in the morning for such an unimportant case? I swear, the chief is going to hear a little something about working hours. thinks Kurtis cynically, struggling to get his coat on, then walking into the hallway of his apartment building If you're going to make me drag myself down for something so unnessecery, at least do it in the sunlight.

[Ok, I shall continue at my best ^^]

Already at the precinct, Officer Mike Meekins stood proudly in front of the chief, recieving his daily orders and information. Standing tall, uniform crisp, every button and badge shining bright, even his megaphone looked better than ever for some reason. He felt a slight excitement and confidence building. He knew what today was. It was his yearly evaluation. His one slight chance to make it to detective status. Throughout the past month, he tried his very best not to mess up as much and even became a bit more courageous. But it was all up to that day. He needed to remain perfect on this day.

Meekins recieved his usual order of patrolling the general area of only a choice few blocks from the precinct. Something simple, but still enough so to try and make an impression. And with a wishful heart, Meekins saluted the chief, a hopeful smile on his face. "Sir! I hope to give 110% today and the rest of my days here, sir!" He said before turning heel and heading for the exit.

Upon making it to the precinct, Kurtis notices an officer near the exit. Oh geez, it's the yelling guy. Just act natural, don't get distressed, remember the doctor,yada,yada,yada. "Good morning, officer Meekins," says Kurtis, holding the door open, a slight smile on his face. "Keeping the peace and what-not?"

Kurtis had never actually been face-to-face with Meekins, but had heard from the other detectives about his odd behavior. Still, Kurtis thought, being a little over-eager isn't THAT bad a thing, is it? Might as well do your best at your job if you're going to do it at all, right?

Upon seeing Detective Kurtis, Meekins felt that he would get more credit with current detectives if he appeared interested in what they were doing, as well as appear extra hard working in the eyes of the chief. Meekins quickly saluted, standing unknowingly in the way of the detective. "Yes, sir! Good morning, detective! Working on a new case this early in the morning? Impressive, sir!" Meekins exclaimed, trying to be sure the chief noticed his interest. He didn't realize how he had been in his way since he started.

"Oooh. It's so... big..."

There was a petite figure standing outside the apartment building, one of those hard suitcases in hand. Pink in color, no less, and it was on wheels. Her hand gripped the handle a little tighter, as she looked from the paper she'd been holding, to the building, and back to the paper. Was this really the right address?

"Good thing I got used to doors being on hinges~! Better check out the inside."

She started walking forward, her hair bouncing on her shoulders gently. The bottom hem of her rainbow colored dress shifted and swayed with her steps, and due in part to a gentle breeze. But it was strange, because she turned her head to look over her shoulder.
It was such a nice day outside, should she really spend it moving in?

"Ne, I wonder what kind of people I'll meet here.."

Her cowlick twitched curiously. Well, maybe she'll check out the area, beforehand. And so, she would enter the apartment building quickly, if for nothing more than to set her suitcase inside. Emerging with a small purse in tow, she'd take a walk down the street.

And here was when she spotted the precinct. Well, good idea to know where this place is, just in case~!! Her head tilted curiously, watching people enter and exit the building. A majority dressed in blue. Hm..

[SORRY FOR THE LONG POST XD;]

Time for you to sleep.

((So it's like the Lawn except non-family related, no?))
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.

Romeo was reading a book outside the precinict. He liked it there. It was only 2 blocks away from the library, and he liked to be outside a lot. He heard tidbits of conversation from inside. Something about Meekins...peace...it didn't make a lot of sense to him. Sighing peacefully he continued reading his book.

"WHAT?! Jon you have got to be killing me...you left the papers at the precinict? With some detective? Good thing I'm pretty close to there, or you would be in trouble Jon." Cecila yelled into the phone, before hanging up. She walked over to the precinict, and as she did she noticed some nerdy kid reading a book outside. "Freak." she murmured to herself, stepping in. "Ur...did anyone get any papers from some guy named Jon?" Cecelia yelled, hoping for an awnser. Instead she got a glare from everyone.
"Geez sorr-y everybody...tch!" Cecelia said, sitting on a couch, phoning Jon.

"Jon, call that detective and tell him to give the papers to me now, okay?" She yelled into the phone, while tapping her foot in annoyance. She saw some girl walk in, she was young...

"Hey, you!" Cecelia said, calling over to the girl with (what cecelia had just noticed) a huge cowlick.
"You have my papers?" Cecelia said, walking over to the girl who had just walked in.

"Erm... thank you detective." said Kurtis giving a small salute in return. "But I usually don't work this early in the morning, though. I was called in actually." While he is talking, Kurtis tries to subtly gesture the officer out of the way without being rude. Not that I don't appreciate people showing an interest in my work, Kurtis thinks. But I need to get going. Besides, I think someone's staring

"I see, sir! Have to remain on constant alert I see." Meekins grinned and stepped off through the door, speaking loud enough to let the sound travel across the room, still hopeful. "Well I will let you off, sir! A lot of work I need to do, sir!"

As he stepped outside, he allowed the young, colorful girl to walk in, then the woman who was calling for some paperwork. He thought to himself once again, then followed up behind her. He noticed she seemed a little bit annoyed, so he thought of waiting to see whether or not he should help her. He didn't want to make himself look bad to anyone today.

Cecelia was getting no reaction out of the girl, she seemed to be in a mind of her own...staring about and smiling with her eyes shut. Another dreamer. Ugh. It was then Cecelia noticed some officer behind her...looking gormless.

"Ah, do you have my paperwork? You are a detective right?" Cecelia groaned, scanning him up and down. "Jon said a detective would have it, and I kind of need it, uh, NOW." Cecelia said, tapping her foot in anger. "Come on now, I need those papers!" She said, sighing.

"U-Uh...n-no, miss, I'm not a detective...a-and I don't know a Jon...but!" Meekins stammered, then, out of instinct, grabbed his megaphone's mic and held it close to his mouth. "I will search the precinct for him, miss!! If this is important to you, I will help as much as I can, miiiiiiss!!" Meekins shouted, only wanting to make a good impression.

Last edited by Officer Mike Meekins on Mon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

After listening to the obnoxious woman that barged in and seeing her chew out the officer, Kurtis steps in, "Excuse me, miss but I am a detective, what is your emergency?" And why do you have to be so loud about it? Geez, is the rest of the day going to be like this?

"Hm...?"
Kaoru had looked to the woman calling to her, and raised a brow. Papers..?
She was about to answer, but the woman was asking someone else now.
She seems bossy...not the type that has much fun.
A frown etched itself onto her face, before she noticed more people. Her cowlick twitched. Ooh.

"What kind of papers are you looking for, Ma'am..?" Though her slight accent made the word Ma'am sound as if she were struggling to say it. Though in her defense, it's not a word she uses commonly.

And then with the sudden shouting from a megaphone, she squeaked! "Ah..w-what is that..?" She gestured to it, tilting her head curiously.

Cecelia covered up her ears at the sound of the megaphone. "Uhhh...thanks?" Cecelia said, in an overly disgusted tone. 'I hope all the people here aren't freaks.' cecelia thought, before turning to the detective and the cowlick girl.

"Ah, hello. Cecelia Shells, CEO of Cenucorp might I add. My assistant Jon dropped some papers here, and I need them ASAP. They contain vital information about our company...theyr'e probably marked with an orange sticker...you got them, becaus*ring ring* *ring ring*

"Uh not right now..." Cecelia said, refusing the call.

"*a-hem* Anyway, you got them?" Cecelia said, not bothering to be polite. Where did manners get you? She got where she was today by being as mean as mustard and as sharp as a sword.
Cecelia tapped her foot again, sighing very loudly.

((Screw Romeo. I like cecilias character. Kick romeo out of this))

Well, as bossy as the woman may be, she had a pretty name. Maybe there was a little more to her under that harsh exterior? Being a CEO kinda explained why she was so bossy and business-like.

"Ne, I'm Kaoru Yuuka. Pleasure to meet you." She bowed to the woman, as it was customary in Japan. A little smile etched onto her face. "Though..I don't know anything about your papers. I'm a nurse, ne? So I have no business with anyone's paperwork.."

She shifted her purse back onto her shoulder, looking from Cecelia to the officer with that strange megaphone thing. In the back of her mind, Kaoru wondered what kind of vital information would just be dropped somewhere..

[Alrighty!]

"While I did not receive these papers, I will talk to the secretary about any mail delivered to any of the other detectives. It would also do you some good to calm down, the only person who would have seen these papers is another detective, and my colleagues are quite capable." Says Kurtis, putting on a forced smile. He then turns to the girl in the rainbow dress. "Do you need anything, miss?"

"jesus, finally." she said, slumping down on a sofa.
Cecelia actually hated being mean, but she felt she had too...because, well, where would she get if she wasn't harsh? Although, this rainbow girl is nice, a pleasure...yet is nurse at such a young age...Later on, I'll ask her how she got where she did. Cecelia thought to herself.

((Im leaving CR now, so dont continue too much...I dont wanna get left behind.))

When she was addressed again, Kaoru looked to Kurtis, and shook her head. Her cowlick wobbled slightly.
"No, I just.. moved into the apartment building not too far away. So I decided to have a look around! Don't want to be lost, ne? I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to be here.."
Her smile turned to a sheepish one, with a slight nervous chuckle.

[Okay Romeo! See you later. <:]

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

Tyler smiled from the top of his aparrtment, the penthouse suite, "HELLO EVERYOPNE!" He shouted. A spud cannon lay to the side, against the roof. Truth was, Tyler was working on a spud sniper

{{Oh yeah, the spud cannons are BACK!}}
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion

Meekins kept a watch on the conversation, blushing slightly from how he may have messed up once again. Maybe I should go on my patrol now...he thought. Now that I may have just missed my chance again...While looking down to his charm, he sadly began out the door, not thinking he would be needed too much anymore.

[Alright, ttyl, Romeo!]

Footsteps were heard, as well as more shouting. Kaoru decided to first address the footsteps..

"Hey! Where are you going off to..?" She asked the sad-looking officer, frowning once more. Her cowlick drooped slightly, seeing him looking so sad.

"You don't have to go.." Even though she didn't OWN this place or anything, but why let someone walk out like that?

When she then spotted the cannon, she didn't know what to think. Yes, the officer should stay now, she thought. Who knows what could happen with those cannons around?

"Meekins, is something wrong?" Kurtis asked, Following Kaoru, feeling like this was his fault. Did I do something wrong?
Then he noticed the cannon. He tried not to make the others panic, but moved in front of Meekins and the woman, just to be safe. I really hope thats not what I think it is.
((See you, Romeo))

Time for you to sleep.

((Oh alright.

Name: Stephen O'Quinn
Description: Large, poofy light light brown hair which comes down far at the back and curls in on itself at the front. Tired green eyes with glasses. Thick lips and a general scruffy appearance. Often wearing an unzipped hoodie over a t-shirt, jeans and knock-off Converse. Rather tall (around 6'1") and thin.
Personality: Always happy, rarely angry or sad and always joking around, but is very serious about his beliefs. Is very caring simultaneously, and will help to the best of his abilities. Slightly insecure but always laughs it off.

One question: What country is this in?))
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.

Last edited by Electroboy on Mon May 10, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Heir to the Planet

"TEST NUMBER 1 FIRE!!!" Tyler shouted, firing the cannon. A cardboard target sign 300 meters away shattered.

"...hmmm... not enough firepower.... up the trajectory, increase maximum power input, rewire the coils and air pressure a little bit... TEST NUMBER 2... FIRE!" Tyler said, shooting again. Another cardboard target crashed, but there was a larger crash.

"I got it...." Tyler said, adding an extra barrel,, and loaded an entire sack of potatoes in it, " INSTANT ANNILHATON OF ALL CARDBOARD TARGETS TEST NUMBER THREE...FFFIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!"

All potatoes fired at once, and a large mass of cardboard erupted.

Meekins looked to the brightly colored girl and couldn't help but smile from her aura of happiness. "Ah, thank you, miss, but I do need to be on my patrol now. I need to make sure these streets remain safe, miss!" He said, saluting proudly, eyes trailing off to the top of a building across from them. He noticed something sticking out that was new to him. "What is that, miss?" He asked, as if she would know either. On his closer inspection, he saw that it was, in fact, a cannon. He then jumped up, almost falling over, once it began firing.

Right on cue, Meekins grabbed for his megaphone's mic once more and ran a ways up towards the building, pointing the megaphone straight up. "Excuse me, siiiiiiiir!! I must protest this! Please remove the cannon from the premises, or I will have to order a penalty, sir!!"

[It's set in L.A., just like in the games. <:

"....!!!!!!!!!"
Thankfully Kurtis had moved to stand in front of her and the officer. It wasn't the firing of potatoes that bothered her, but the sound of the targets shattering. And, the sound of the cannon firing. It almost reminded her of an earthquake..

Her knees wobbled, and she whimpered, biting her lip. What was a cannon doing here anyway?!

If only she had as much courage as Meekins regarding this, as he went off with his megaphone, yelling at the man. Kaoru found herself unable to move. All she could picture was that thing's potential to fire something, and create large craters in the ground..and large cracks..and everything shaking..

The Heir to the Planet

"Or what?" Tyler asked, "You'll arrest me, Mr. Meekins?" Tyler said, through a microphone of his own, "Remeber me? Anyway, i'm not hurting anybody, so I'm not commiting a crime... yeesh, I see why Edgeworth wanted to give you a pay cut..."

"And anyway... this area IS MY region., my suite."

"Now then." Tyler said, throwing a spud at the officer, "Say hello to my clockwork spud bomb."

At that, the potatoe gre mechinacal legs, and a mechanical voice roared, "Self destruct in 3...2...1"

It played a recording of an atomic explosion, and A stick flew out, holding a piece of paper that siad, "BANG!"

{{I'm adopting a loony tunes expression to this... enjoy!}}
Page 1 of 14 [ 528 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay