Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Bleach- Souls of Shadow {{accepting applicationsTopic%20Title

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

This RP takes place in the world of bleach, years after all of the plots end. The soul society succeeded in repelling Aizen’s attack on Karakura town, and all is back to normal. In fact, it’s been normal for over a century. However, a darkness grows in Aizens’ old palace. What could this possibly mean?

You can either be a Soul Reaper, or a Quincy. No Hollow or Arrancars, It’ll just get confusing.

For those who don’t read bleach but want to play, I can give them a basic summary of the series, if they so wish.

Players can be in the 13 Court Guard Squads, if they so wish. If you wish, you can be cannon, or O.C. First come, first served.. Should you wish to have a Captian position with an O.C, we can work that out, like saying the old captain died or was switched to another squad/ demoted… except The 1st captian… that’s off limits.

Vizards are allowed to be in the squads, if they so wish

Application for enrollment.

Spoiler:
Name:
Type: (Soul Reaper/ Quincy
Vizard? (yes, no)
Zanpakuto: (Name of it, and another if you choose to wield a Bankai. If quincy, state your bow’s name.
Description of Zanpakuto/ Zanpakuto’s Bankai: Quincy bow description.
Bio:

In the court guard squads?
If yes, what division, seat?

Here is mine to start it off:

Spoiler: Riku Sena
Name: Riku Sena
Description: 5’6, long black hair, shining blue eyes. When in Vizard form, a black mask covers his face. He is muscular and slim.
Type: Soul reaper
Vizard: Yes
Zanpakuto: Rarikou, released by the words “Take your place atop the heavens” Fires off blue shockwaves, When in Bankai, it’s name is Divinio Rarikou. I’ll keep it’s abilities secret for now.
Description: Rarikou is a single nlade, made with silver and black coatings, forming different pictures of anything, but reflect Riku’s mood. Divino Rarikou is two seprate blades, one black, one blue. Both are equal length, and colors change to reflect Riku’s mood
Bio: Riku was once the captain of squad seven, before he was falsely accused and forced to flee the soul society before he was killed. Since then, he wandered Karakura town, wondering about, training, and dispatching hollows. He has a curious nature, and is a little dominationg, at times.

In the court guard squads? No, used to be
What division, seat? Squad 7 captain

Spoiler: Riegard "Riei" Tamotsu
Name: Riegard "Riei" Tamotsu
Description: Slightly spiky/untidy black hair, and chocolate-brown eyes. Besides the shinigami usual indumentária, he also wears a small red scarf, and his tabi are different in colors for each foot (white for the left, black for the right)
Type: Soul Reaper
Vizard? No
Zanpakuto: Ketsueki-berī, which is released by the sentence "Sign your mark". While in Shikai, any wounds open by the sword will stay open and bleeding for as long as the sword is released. Has not yet achieved a Bankai.
Description of Zanpakuto: When sealed, its appearance is that of a regular nodachi. When released, the hilt is colored in blood-red and the guard of a shining gold. The blade suddenly appears drenched in blood for as long as it is released, and it conceals any blood it has in it when sealed.
Bio: Riegard has very recently excelled in a test to enter the 10th Division of the Gotei 13. Excited with his job, despite his initial inexperience, he is often setting off to the human world to defeat Hollows and performing Soul Burials with great disposition day by day. The dedication to its duty through the years granted him a 3rd Seat on his division. Though he likes the presence of his fellow Shinigami and his captain, he'll do as much as he can to go around the human world, as queer as that sounds to others in Soul Society.

In the court guard squads? Yes
If yes, what division, seat? 10th division, 3rd seat

Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

Last edited by Rarikou on Thu May 27, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Bleach- Souls of Shadow {{accepting applicationsTopic%20Title

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Spoiler:
Name: Riegard "Riei" Tamotsu
Description: Slightly spiky/untidy black hair, and chocolate-brown eyes. Besides the shinigami usual indumentária, he also wears a small red scarf, and his tabi are different in colors for each foot (white for the left, black for the right)
Type: Soul Reaper
Vizard? No
Zanpakuto: Ketsueki-berī, which is released by the sentence "Sign your mark". While in Shikai, any wounds open by the sword will stay open and bleeding for as long as the sword is released. Has not yet achieved a Bankai.
Description of Zanpakuto: When sealed, its appearance is that of a regular nodachi. When released, the hilt is colored in blood-red and the guard of a shining gold. The blade suddenly appears drenched in blood for as long as it is released, and it conceals any blood it has in it when sealed.
Bio: Riegard has very recently excelled in a test to enter the 10th Division of the Gotei 13. Excited with his job, despite his initial inexperience, he is often setting off to the human world to defeat Hollows and performing Soul Burials with great disposition day by day. The dedication to its duty through the years granted him a 3rd Seat on his division. Though he likes the presence of his fellow Shinigami and his captain, he'll do as much as he can to go around the human world, as queer as that sounds to others in Soul Society.

In the court guard squads? Yes
If yes, what division, seat? 10th division, 3rd seat

Warn me if I did something wrong there...

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!
Re: Bleach- Souls of Shadow {{accepting applicationsTopic%20Title

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

No, that was pretty much perfect....added
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay