Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 2[ 74 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

My Roleplay: The Ayameru CaseTopic%20Title

Matryoshka~

I decided to create my own roleplay. I hope you all join it!

Story: This story is set after AJ. 20 people get killed in one week, and the person who is accused of killing these people is a young girl called Kanryu Kawa. She says she had nothing to do with the murder, and most people believe her. The public think the police are a sham for acussing her and that she is obviously innocent as someone her age wouldn't do something like this, so they decide to carefully investigate the murders, and to trial Kanryu. And this is where the roleplay starts from! I called it the Ayameru Case because Ayameru means murder.

I will have unlimited slots for this, and anyone can join it at any time!

Rules:
1. Please don't godmod. It's annoying.
2. Make sure you don't put things that wouldn't make sence to the storyline. It's weird.
3. I have seen there is a seperate board for Trials, but the Trial for Kanryu will be here, if that's okay with everyone. :meekins:
4. Please roleplay in script form! And with the date, time, place etc. before, so then it is like an AA game!
5. When posting a character's thought, you can put it in brackets, just like the AA games, and when posting something outside of the roleplay once it has started, please put two brackets, ((like this)).
6. You can have more than one character! As long as you don't confuse yourself by having loads, it's fine!
7. Lastly, have fun! I don't want to nag by putting lots of rules!

Here's the form for writing about your character:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:

And if you want to make a Location that isn't in the games, here's the form for that:
Location Name:
Type of Location:
Description:
Appearance:
Noteable People/Employees:

I'll start off with writing about my characters and a Location:

Spoiler: Kanryu Kawa
Name: Kanryu Kawa
Job: Student/Defence Attorney
Appearance: Kanryu has long brown hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she wears a paleish yellow suit (if you watch Umineko no Naku Koro ni, it's like Battler's suit), even thought she is a girl and she is a kid.
Personality: Kanryu looks quiet on the outside, but once you get to know her she is loud, gutsy and cheeky.
Biography: Kanryu is the defendant of the Ayameru Case. As soon as she was arrested, she wanted her older sister, Emiri, to defend her in court, but the day after she was arrested, Emiri disappeared. Kanryu's parents were both lawyers, and they were known for working together on many trials. Both of Kanryu's parents were victims in the Ayameru case. In court, Kanryu is known as the 'Little Lawyer', but she hates that name and is sick of people calling her a kid.

Spoiler: Irime Kansuki
Name:Irime Kansuki
Job: Prosecutor
Appearance: Irime has short brown hair, and blue eyes. She wears a brown suit.
Personality: Irime is quite crabby, and most people find her hard to work with, and others think she is fine but she is hard to work with when she is in a bad mood.
Biography: Irime has been a Prosecutor for 6 months, and since then, she has been involved in a lot of trials, and has got a guilty verdict at each of them.
SPOILER:
For who she really is, just spell Irime backwards.

Spoiler: Kyouko Tamura
Name: Kyouko Tamura
Job: Detective
Appearance: Kyouko has long brown hair and green eyes, and she wears her detective uniform, of course.
Personality: Despite her age, Kyouko is quite childish and can get annoyed easily, so don't mess with her! :redd:
Biography: Kyouko is a very smart detective, and she is one of the smartest in the buisness, and she is the detective in charge of the Ayameru case.

Spoiler: Akuma Yotaro
Name: Akuma Yotaro
Job: Student/Artist
Appearance: Akuma wears a pale green dress and pale green sandals. She has long black hair and has brown eyes.
Personality: Akuma is sweet and innocent, and people usually refer to her as cute and pure.
SPOILER: That is just an act. Akuma is actually scheming, evil and demonic.
Biography: Akuma is a very close friend of Kanryu (Akuma was the defendant in a case 2 years ago, and Kanryu was her attorney, and that's how they met) and thinks the world of her. She is a witness of the Ayameru case.
SPOILER: Akuma absolutely despises Kanryu. She was getting close to her to get her crystal, and she is the real killer of the 20 victims in the Ayameru case.

Spoiler: Kawa & Co. Law Offices
Location Name: Kawa & Co. Law Offices
Type of Location: Office
Description: The office Kanryu, Emiri and their parents work/worked at.
Appearance: Now that Kanryu is the only person who works there, she doesn't look after it much and it is rather cluttered. And Kanryu has shelves in her office that are full of manga and anime DVDs.
Noteable People/Employees: Kanryu Kawa

When I have seen your form for your character/location I will say that I have and I will add it to this list.
Spoiler: Accepted Characters and Locations
Accepted Characters:
Kanryu Kawa - Megan-Chan
Irime Kansuki - Megan-Chan
Kyouko Tamura - Megan-Chan
Akuma Yotaro - Megan-Chan
Lenalee Houdzuki - franini
Daichi Fujiwara - Aliucon

Accepted Locations:
Kawa & Co. Law Offices - Megan-Chan

Last edited by Megan-Chan on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Re: My Roleplay: The Ayameru CaseTopic%20Title

Seizing the day - or trying to.

((Hey, mind if I join?))
Spoiler: Lenalee Houdzuki
Name: Lenalee Houdzuki (Houdzuki is Ema and Lana Skye's Japanese last name, she isn't related to them - I couldn't think of a non - canon surname!)
Job: Student
Appearance:Dark curly black hair normally tied up in a ponytail to just beyond her shoulder blades, deep violet eyes, a lacy white blouse with a navy blue short cardigan over the top, a floaty blue skirt, dark brown plimsolls and a ribbon tied around her collar.
Personality: She is quite insecure, refusing to talk to most people that she doesn't know, very clever, often doesn't look at people in the eye or otherwise looks down at the floor.
Biography: She's the friend of Kanryu who has told nothing about her mysterious past. Kanryu's never been round to her house or met her family. She hopes to study medicine or forensics and knows a lot about anatomy and forensics, which she hopes to use to help Kanryu.

Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Matryoshka~

((Sure! :keiko: ))

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((Can I participate too?))

Spoiler:
Name: Daichi Fujiwara
Job: Detective
Appearance: Has short dark hair (sometimes hid under a red-and-black patterned deerstalker) and amber eyes. Wears a brown trench coat over a pleated formal white shirt, a pair of leather gloves and full Brogue-styled shoes. Has a silver watch worn in his right hand.
Personality: He's a laid back detective that has quite a high opinion of himself, derived from his uncanny skill to solve the previous cases he worked in quickly. Because of that opinion, he's not very liked by the people around him. While not being very serious at the precinct, he tries to make up for it by acting more professionally when he's out and investigating a case.
Biography: Forced on this job by his parents a few years ago, he grew to like it enough to settle as a detective for some time, even though the only thing he really enjoys doing most of the day is playing board games (mainly Chess or Go). One day, he is called to look into the dissapearance of a girl named Emiri Kawa, and while looking through the file, he notices her little sister is the one involved in the noticeable Ayameru case. Seeing that, he decides to shrug off his lazyness and find a way to investigate both cases, which seem to be puzzles worth solving for him.

((Hope it's OK this way.))

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

Matryoshka~

((Ok! Now we have a few people we can start! Should I add in the rule 'you can only roleplay as your character' or should I just leave it? :eh?: ))

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((Hum, that rule is covered by the no god-modding rule, isn't it? After all, god-modding is roleplaying someone else's character... or did you mean something else? :lana: ))

Matryoshka~

((I forgot I put that.))

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((Oh, right. Well, then I guess we can start whenever you feel like.))

Matryoshka~

((I'm gonna start! Sorry if it's bad, I've never roleplayed in script form and with just my character before... :payne: And for the date, I'm gonna put my birthday! :godot:
By the way, when Kanryu is doing something, for example, sleeping, I will write that [like this]. So I would put [is sleeping]. And also, I have a character for the prosecutor (I'm gonna add her profile in the first post), so it's only fair that everyone else can come up with a few more characters if you want to. Was that explained okay? :meekins: ))

February 23, 7:05 AM
Detention Center
Visitor's Room

Kanryu: (Oh man, this is bad. For some reason I'm not allowed to defend myself for the trial, and all of the other defense attorneys think it will be impossible to prove my innocense. And apparently, the prosecutor for this case is really good. And to make matters worse, the trial is in two days when it was supposed to be in two weeks. This sucks...)

((Sorry it's short! :lana: ))

Lenalee rushed down to the detention center, occasionally nearly tripping over her own feet. Her anatomy book was clutched to her chest as usual, but she couldn't remember the length of the human esophagus... was it twelve or thirteen centimetres long? Sighing, she realised it was no use. Until Kanryu was proven innocent, she would have to put her studies on hold. Ignoring the guard at the door, she headed to the desk and asked to see Kanryu.
"Go on through, Missy, a guard will bring her in shortly." the red nailed receptionist whose nametag indicated that she was by the name of Shelly Beech, told her. Lenalee murmured her thanks and sat down in the visitors chair... waiting.

((Sorry if I don't post like you do... can't RP in script form really. Hope that's okay. If not, say and I'll try to change it!))
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((I understand how franini feels. As a description person, it might be hard for me to post in script form too, but I'll do my best.))

February 23, 6:40 AM
Police Department
High Chief's Room

Daichi: [sigh] (When EVER will he stop rambling about that? He already gave our assignments... he should just let us go now. That, and I didn't even complete today's tsumego list like I was supposed to...) [adjusting his hat slightly to block a direct line of eye contact with the chief]

Daichi: (...You know what? I think he won't notice if I sneak out of here...) [turns around and leaves the room as quietly as possible]

February 23, 6:55 AM
Police Department
Entrance

Daichi: (...There! Phew. Now I just get to complete this quickly. Let's see, the person I'm looking into is... Emiri Kawa. Huh, neat. Good family, lawyer parents. She was one herself. Has a younger sister, Kanryu... wait, Kanryu? I'm pretty sure that's the same person that is being accused of serial killing and that had mobilized a good amount of the force recently. But hell, she's only 12! That can't be right. And apparently, she killed her parents too? Either she's a real sick girl, or something is very wrong here. My money's on the second... and I'm rarely ever wrong, of course.) [walking while reading the file, and leaving the department] (Anyway... this girl, Kanryu, might be my only lead. There's no other detail about his sister's dissapearance act here, so I should make a little visit to the detention center.) [opens his car and enters, making his way in the detention center's direction as soon as it starts]

Matryoshka~

((That's okay, franini! Actually, this is my first time roleplaying in script form, and I thought it would be fun doing it like this. But you don't have to if you really can't!))

February 23rd, 7:10 AM
Detention Center
Visitors Room

Kanryu: [gets brought in by a guard and sees Lenalee] Lenalee! I'm so happy to see you! You took your time though, because this is the first time someone has visited me, and I've been here for SIX MONTHS :grey:
Oh well. My situation right now couldn't get any worse anyway... :sadshoe:

Last edited by Megan-Chan on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

February 23rd, 7:11 AM
Detention Center
Entrance

Daichi: (Alright, it took me some time, but I'm finally here. Should get to business already...) [walking forward to the receptionist.]

Shelly: ...Yes? Can I help you?

Daichi: I'm here to talk to Miss Kanryu Kawa...

Shelly: She's busy now. In meeting with a friend.

Daichi (A... friend? Well, that's got to be a first. Didn't hear about she receiving any visits.) Hum... then it's alright. I can wait.

Shelly: [nods, then goes back to reading some papers]

Daichi (Well... now I got to wait. Patience is a virtue I developed with my games already. The only thing it can't possibly stand is constant blabbering...) [walks to a chair, but stops midway] (Hum... I wonder if I can eavesdrop on what they are talking about? Might be some important info I wouldn't get any other way.) [starts looking for the visitor room]

Shelly: ...Hey, where do you think you're going?

Daichi: The bathroom. Be back in a minute.

Shelly: Oh, hum... OK.

Daichi: (Now that was easy...) [sneaks around]

Lenalee's expression was one of puzzlement as she received the information.
"Kanryu, I was only just informed of your predicament... P-Please be assured I would have come sooner had I known of what had happened..." she stammered hastily. "And I can find you a defence attorney. My inheritance should be put to a good cause - I mean, uh, I'm sure I can find some money with which to assist you. Also, I will i-investigate the matter thoroughly. Where did the... incident occur? I'm sure my knowledge of f-forensics will come in handy...Maybe I could help your defense attorney?" she rambled.

Matryoshka~

((I think I'll just put the date and stuff when the location and/or date has changed, it's easier.))

Kanryu: About where it occured, there's something about it that I think is rather strange. Even though 20 people were killed on different days at different times, there were all killed at the same place. And to me, that's rather odd. I can't remember what the place is called, but I think I know how to get there. [gets a small piece of paper from her pocket, borrows a pen from Lenalee and writes down instructions to get to the place where the murders occured] And another thing. Don't ramble so much, okay? We need to be calm for this to go well.

Lenalee took a deep breath and took the paper from Kanryu.
"You're right, I'm sorry. I... was worried." she paused. "But I will get you out of this mess, o-okay? Do you have any idea who might have c-committed the murder? We need a strong case, because I heard the prosecutor is someone called Irime Kansuki, and she hasn't lost a case yet..." Lenalee looked away briefly, hiding the emotion on her face. "But you shouldn't w-worry, Kanryu."

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Daichi: ...! [hears something from the nearby room, then leans against the wall so as to not be seen] (I guess I found them. About time. What are they talking about...?) [listens intently, though having taken this long to arrive, he only got Lenalee's last sentences]

Daichi: (Why, the voice can't be from a grown-up, and it is female, so it must be a girl... a friend of Kanryu. "Get her out of this mess"? Very considerate. But she stuttered... I don't think she's that confident. Let's see... wait, Kansuki??) Tsk... [makes a face, then makes one step away from the wall, looking at the other side once her name triggered the memories]

Daichi: (I know of her... big shot prosecutor. Extremely young and talented. As this girl is saying, she never lost. Suddenly I take even more interest in this case. I know I should be focused on Emiri's, but my outstanding detective intuition tells me they are both connected somehow. And this seems to be a losing case for them. They say you should resign if your opponent gets the four corners... but my bet is that there is a tesuji (("technique", in Go terms)) here to turn things around. Ops, I got a bit distracted. I got to talk with Kanryu as soon as this girl goes away...)

Matryoshka~

Kanryu: Lenalee, you said about getting me a lawyer, right? I doubt anyone will want to defend me when the case is this serious? I wish my sis was here, she'd defend me...
Maybe I should just beg for permission to defend myself... :sadshoe:

Lenalee: No, I w-will f-find SOMEONE to defend you. You can't defend yourself... wait. I'll be back in a minute, K-Kanryu. [exits and shuts door behind her, bumping into Daichi] O-Oh, I th-thought s-someone w-was listening in. W-Who are you, and wh-why are you eavesdropping?! [pauses as a tear runs down her cheek] Y-Y'know what Mister, i-it d-doesn't even matter. I c-couldn't protect a-anybody in the end...[starts to cry silently, turning her head away from Daichi]

((Epic fail))

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((It was good, actually. Most of the time when I'm writing like that, I feel like a lot is missing, but I guess it can't get much better than that.))

Daichi: (Defend herself? That Kanryu sure got some nerv... Aaaah!) [surprised to see that Lenalee had come out of the door]

Daichi: [waits until Lenalee is done] (She didn't give me an opening... geez, how problematic. Now I have to explain myself.) I-I'm sorry for that, miss. I was simply waiting here until I could speak with Miss Kanryu Kawa. Didn't intend to interrupt your meeting... [pauses] I'm Daichi Fujiwara, by the way. I'm the detective in charge of Kanryu's sister dissapearance... [tries to continue, but then sees Lenalee's tear.]

Daichi: (How dramatic of her to cry. Guess she was never that confident like I thought. But you know, she looks really young... but she carries an anatomy book, and it doesn't look like a trivial one. Maybe she's more than what meets the eye at first glance. Like a lone stone on the other side of the board that serves as a ladder break for the main group to make life...) W-Wait, please don't cry, miss... calm down a bit... (Heck, I don't know what I should say! Huh... might as well go to the point.) Ehh... you say you "couldn't protect anyone", so you're trying to help Miss Kanryu, right? Can I make a suggestion? I hear Miss Emiri Kawa is a great defense attorney. It would benefit your friend a lot if she was to be found. So, this may be sudden, but... if you really want to help your friend, would you help me search for her? [pauses to hear a possible answer]

Daichi: (I don't think I have anything to lose by asking her help... she might provide something good to the investigation. Even if she doesn't, I have someone to talk to. Lone investigating can get boring after a while, just like playing chess with yourself...)

Matryoshka~

((I'm gonna create another new character so I can write a bit more, as I probably won't be using Irime for a while. Is that okay? And you two can create more than one too, if you want. And now I've put my new character on the list, I can start roleplaying as her!))

Kyouko: (I finally have the time to come here to see Kanryu, and I have to wait. Bah.) :grey: (Oh well. I'll just have to wait, I guess.)

((It's really, really short! I'm so sorry! :Max-Cry: ))

Lenalee: [gulps and stops crying] I-I'd l-love to assist you, Mr. Fujiwara. And you're right, if we c-can f-find Emiri - san then she could defend Kanryu, and I m-might have actually s-succeeded in d-doing something... I know a lot abot anatomy and forensics, it's sure to be u-useful! Come on, I-I'll introduce you to K-Kanryu! O-Or have you a-already met? [doesn't wait for an answer and tugs Daichi through the door] K-Kanryu! Th-this is Mr. Fujiwara! He's w-working to f-find your s-sister! And he wants m-me to help him! [smiles weakly] I m-might be able to help y-you, Kanryu...

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((I'll think about creating another character, but first I'm gonna wait to see if more people want to join...))

Daichi: No, I haven't met... h-hey! [being dragged to the inside of the visitor room] (S-Suddenly she seems much more energetic...)

Daichi: [waits until Lenalee finishes introducing him to Kanryu] Hum, pleased to meet you, Miss Kanryu Kawa. I've been assigned to investigate your sister's dissapearance quite recently. I came here to see if you could give me a lead on where to start my investigation. Anything you remember from when Miss Emiri Kawa dissapeared might help. [takes a small notebook and a pencil out of the pockets, then scribbles something on top of the first page]

Daichi: (...Wait, I'm forgetting something.) [stops scribbling and turns his face to Lenalee] I'm so sorry, Miss, I didn't even ask your name. Forgive my rudeness. So, what's your name?

((I agree with Aliucon, I'll wait and see if some other people join before creating another character))

Lenalee: [trying to make herself look presentable after her crying jag] L-Lenalee Rose Houdzuki, sir. B-But often just Lena, for s-short. And it wasn't r-rude at all. I should b-be the one a-apologising, for inconveniencing you s-so.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Daichi: Lenalee... well, pleased to meet you. [rehearses a smile] Inconveniencing? Not at all. You said you're interested in forensics, right? I don't really have a team to work with, and I prefer the old methods of investigation... [adjusts the deerstalker while saying that] But I acknowledge it would help me greatly to have a forensics detective on my side. So, really, you're doing me a favor, and I thank you. Though, I must say, you look so young. How long have you been studying forensics, Miss Houdzuki? (I guess that is more subtle than asking her age...)

Lenalee: [blushing] Oh, I'm 14, s-sir. I read a lot out of books, but I have all the essential e-equipment w-we'll need! Luminol and fingerprint powder should be all. I have a friend called Ema Skye, and she'll lend me other equipment if we need it. I'm not really a detective as such... forensics or medicine are what I hope t-to study!

Matryoshka~

Kanryu: Maybe you could investigate the crime scene now? I need to be proven innocent, remember? Come back and tell me what you find, okay?

February 23rd, 8:00 AM
Old Warehouse ((The crime scene, I couldn't think of a better name...))

Kyouko: Pfft! I was waiting in the Detention Center for ages and as soon as I give up and come here to investigate some prosecutor comes and says she's investigating and I have to leave!

Irime: I'm right here, you know. And anyway, I think it'd be better for me to investigate instead of some detective.

Kyouko: I'm way more than some detective, and I bet I'm smarter than you too!

Irime: What did you just say to me?!

((I guess I used Irime earlier than I thought.))

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((Nah, the more you develop the character, the better. So there's no problem in bringing someone up early.))

Daichi: (14! Lenalee is that young? Then no wonder she didn't sound that confident. I mean, she must be really nervous about having the fate of her friend on her shoulders. But at the same time, she really wants to help her friend, so she's trying to overcome it. I'll give her some credit.) Wow, that's rather amazing, Lenalee. I'm impressed by this dedication to your studies. (She's half my age, and I have barely half of her dedication to my job.)

Daichi: (...She's friends with Ema Skye?) [slightly more surprised than before] (Oh, I heard her name down at the precinct. A scientist who was assigned as a murder detective. Usually seen munching some snacks. I can say, that damn noise is very annoying when I'm in the middle of a match.) Well, I see you're not a detective, Miss Houdzuki, but I'd be happy to have the aid of your forensics when investigating... [hears Kanryu, then turns his head on her direction]

Daichi: (Now that was direct.) [scribbles] Ah, that's a problem. I'm not assigned to investigate your case, Miss Kawa, but your sister's dissapearance. Unless both things happened on the same place... is that what you mean? [pauses] If so, then I guess we can do both things and report our findings to you, as long as you tell us the location (or locations) where the crimes happened.

Matryoshka~

Kanryu: [gets out the piece of paper that she wrote earlier and gives it to Daichi] I wrote where the crime scene is on that, along with a few directions on how to get there. Try not to get lost, okay? And about Emiri's disappearance, I don't know about where that happened, but I have a feeling these two cases are connected somehow.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Daichi: [takes the piece of paper and gives it a look] Thanks for the directions, Miss Kawa. (This doesn't say what the crime scene is, only how to get there. But it will work nicely.) [pockets the paper, and looks at Lenalee] I guess we should get going? I can give you a little more time alone with your friend, if you want.

Matryoshka~

((Should I add some sort of power that tells when people are lying? Kinda like Psyche-Locks? I have an idea for one, if you two want to do something like that.))

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((I guess there's no harm in that, if it's necessary for the case. I would like to hear your idea.))

Matryoshka~

((I'll wait for franini's responce before writing about it!))

((Fine by me if you feel it's necessary.))

Matryoshka~

((Okay, I'll try to explain it, it might not be that great though.))

Spoiler: Using spoiler tags so I don't have to use brackets.
Kanryu has this crystal that she can use to see 'truths' by seeing the words what people are saying around them in a specific colour. Only she can see them, of course. The colour means a different 'truth'. When she presents the crystal, it's kinda like Psyche-Locks where she has to prove that the person is lying (if what they are saying isn't true, that is). When I use this in the roleplay, I'll just change the text colour. :shoe:

The awesome 'truth' list of awesome:
Golden Truth: This one means that someone is saying the complete truth.
Amber Truth: This means when what someone is saying is mostly true.
Blue Truth: When someone isn't lying, but bending the truth. Kinda like the opposite of the Amber Truth.
Red Truth: When someone is completely lying.

((It's not the best idea in the world :payne:
EDIT: I have an idea for yet another character. I'm gonna put the profile in the first post. I am coming up with too many characters. :yuusaku:
I have also put a spoiler in Irime's profile, and a few spoilers in the new character's profile. And by the way, I am going to make sprites of my characters! :edgy: ))

Matryoshka~

((Sorry for double posting! My computer loaded the page in a weird way, and the edit button didn't show up. Anyway, I have started to make sprites of my characters, and at the moment, my only finished one is of my new character, Akuma. Here it is!

Spoiler: Akuma Sprite
Remember, it's my first attempt at spriting OCs! :gant:

Hope you like it! :keiko:
Also, when we eventually finish the roleplay for this case, do you want to do some cases after too? I have a few ideas for cases, so maybe we could use those. :keiko: ))

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((Hah, Megan-Chan, it's an idea, don't feel embarrased about presenting it. And I guess I understand the idea of this "truth". When I think how it would "look" in an actual scene, it sounds pretty good. Must be worth using, but it's your call, since the character is yours.))

((Hum, this could morph in a series with Kanryu as the main character since she has this power, Daichi as the detective and Lenalee as Kanryu's assistant. Fun!))

((But first, of course, we must wrap this case up, developing the investigation, so let's not be too hasty. I see the spoilers are in place. I kinda saw one of them coming, actually. But I'll develop the investigation as deep as I possibly can. Seeing your power makes me want to have one myself, but no, I guess I'll stick with logic and frequent table game comparisons on Daichi's mind and speech.))

((Oh, and nice sprite. Weird to see one in PNG but it's OK, we get the picture of the person in our minds. Good luck with the others too!))

((I'm waiting for Lenalee so we can move to the crime scene.))

((Is it okay if Lenalee has a power? I really don't want to steal your thunder, Megan - Chan, but this would be more investigation based, and Lenalee will probably hide it for the best part of this current investigation.))
Spoiler: Lenalee's potential power... and a hell of a lot of Spoilers about her past
Lenalee's parents were murdered five years ago by a biological terrorist under the name of Adam Evers. ((Get the pun?)) They had published a lot of papers relating to a virus they had stumbed across in their research in viriology. The government at once forbade them to make the papers public, but Adam Evers came across some of them by accident, and at once realised that the virus in question could be used to catastrophic effect. He at once went to the Houdzuki's demanding the full report they themselves had written. They resisted, and ended up being killed by Evers, however Lenalee escaped narrowly with the reports and destroyed the virus itself, though she still has the reports to this day. Ever since then, she has been able to hear the last words of the dead.

((Again, this is just an idea.))

Lenalee [raises her hand as if at school, then blushes and withdraws it].Kanryu, I think M-Mr F-Fujiwara and I should get going. I think you've told us what you can, s-so we should maybe h-head to the c-crime scene?

Matryoshka~

((It's okay, I don't mind. I think it's an awesome idea! :pearl:

Spoiler: Kyouko sprite that looks to much like Ema >.<
))

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((Ah, I liked that power, franini. This should be a fun investigation.))

Daichi: [stays observing] ...Hum, I don't think she has anything more to say... Lenalee? When you're finished, follow me. I still need to inform HQ that we're going to the Ayameru's case crime scene. [leaves the scene after saying that]

February 23, 8:10 AM
Detention Center
Parking Lot

Daichi: [leaning against his blue Sedan] (I took a bit of time here... but it was nice to meet a partner, or else I'd run solo again.) [takes out his cellphone and press the fast-call button] ...Hi? Chief? Yes... oh, I got a lead. But it's nothing big, for now. Huh... I need to visit the Ayameru's case crime scene. ...Yeeees, I know that's Kyouko's area, but I need to check there. ...What, I'm not fooling around or anything! Not that I couldn't, I mean, I'd finish the case soon enough anyway. [sigh] Yes, madatory. ...There, was it that hard? Now good bye. [hangs up, pocketing the cellphone] Hum... Kyouko, huh? [looks up in the sky, thoughtful]

Page 1 of 2 [ 74 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay