Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 9 of 10[ 375 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: Spin The Bottle Part 4~ (Applications Currently Closed)Topic%20Title

Captain Hair!

Artie wasn't really sure how to respond. Reflecting on his life, he didn't feel that he was a very interesting person. As for his interests, there were video games, calculus, video games, algebra, video games...Was that really it? Artie took a mental note to try to get involved in more extracurricular activities after this party.

"I play lots of video games, too," Artie said. What a typical male response. Figuring that didn't say much about his character, Artie added, "I'm kinda a math geek, too. I'm looking to major in engineering."

Artie glanced over at the circle and saw that Klavier had begun his turn. "It looks like the game's starting up again," Artie said. "We should probably get back over there." In reality, however, Artie was secretly a huge fan of the Gavinners, and wanted to see the drama unfold. There was no way he would ever admit that, though.

Leann got up and rejoined herself into the circle. She was also excited to see Klavier spin. The Gavinners were so cool, and she was really excited to be so close to a celebrity. This party was definitely taking a turn for the better for her.

Captain Hair!

Artie sat down in the circle next to Leann. She looked like she was enjoying herself, which pleased Artie. They had both been shy at the start of the party, yet they ironically managed to bring out each other's true personality. It's strange...After all that we've been through, we've been talking to each other casually, as friends. Is this how a relationship normally starts? Or maybe I'm thinking too deeply into this, and I just misinterpreted what she meant when she said she liked me. Artie tried to focus on the spin, but his mind kept drifting back to thoughts of Leann.

Waiting on Godot...

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
((DOUBLE FANGIRL SPIN FTW <3 Oh and Arky, would you like Kraus added to the spins? I haven't added him 'cause I wasn't sure if he was just going to be a bystander or if he'll participate later.))

((Actually, I thought Klavier was going to spin Kraus or atleast have a chance of it. Oh well, there goes 90% of the reason Kraus actually joined... :/ Kraus is only sticking around as long as Klavier does.))

"You do, huh? I think I know why too." Chris grinned self assuredly, "I mean, I think I do. It's pretty obvious, honestly."

"No, it not," Cara's lip tensed, clamping her hands closed, "You obviously don't get it." Spotting the bottle suddenly pointing towards her, Cara looked up with a quivering lip at Klavier looking at her with a smile.

"Well, Fräuleins, which one of you will be first? I believe I heard something about an additional dare with spins as well?"

"KLAVIAAAAAAAIIIR," Cara sobbed, leaping at the rockstar, and wrapping her arms around him, "I'msosorryItookyournecklaceI'vebeensuchabadgirlandIdon'tdeserve aaaanything..." Burring her face into his jacket, Cara brain was on overdrive with emotions. The biggest being that she had lead Chris on into thinking that she liked him when she just wanted to get over Darren. Just like he said to her. She was crazy, self absorbed, and didn't consider his feelings. Now she was doing it again to another guy. Just cause he gave her a funny feeling inside. It was such a pathetic reason to lead him on like this.
ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Insanity at its classiest.

Chris grinned as Cara jumped over to Klavier. He was confused, but he just assumed she was confused too. It didn't hurt him, but he did feel a pang of sadness, and even a tiny bit of jealousy towards Klavier, although he knew it was nothing. Chris shook it off and sat back, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Leaning over to Darren, he whispered, "Man, this girl is really confusing. Was she always like this?"
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

Darren grimaced, crossing his arms at Cara with a lopsided look. Cara only had a loud button so of course he had heard the whole thing. Their break up wasn't an easy one. things were ok between the two of them before Aphra told him that she was dared to ask him out.

Dared. That was even WORSE that being used to get to Alex. He had spent all that time getting use to her insane personality, then he found out that it was all a lie. Of course he had to break it up with her. How could he keep dating her knowing that she didn't actually like him? That all that passion in her eyes was to prove someone wrong. He couldn't do that any more- have his heart broken by women continuously, so he let his anger get the best of him, and intentionally tried to hurt her, like all the other women had hurt her before. He didn't realise that he did mean so much to him. Did something change when they dated to make her like him? Was that look in her eyes truly what he hoped it was? Did he just just break the heart of a girl that actually managed to feel love for him?

Darren's face drained in colour slightly, trying to hide back the shame and anguish of doing something so terrible to a girl that did like him so much. Was that why she couldn't understand her feelings for Chris? Were they similar to the feelings she felt for him? What had he done to her?

"Man, this girl is really confusing. Was she always like this?" Chris asked Darren quietly, showing a bewildered expression. He didn't know what to make of Cara either. She seemed to be one thing on the surface, but sometimes she was something else inside. It was so hard to tell.

"Some of it," Darren breathed, his voice failing to be loud and confident like he usually was, "This is only the second time I've seen her cry though."

((Awe- this is hard T.T In my canon, Darren and Cara are boyfriend and girlfriend. It's kinda sad for me to write them all post break up :larry: ))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris shrugged. "I think she may be a little confused about her emotions. Like, all of them." He eyed the girl strangely. There was something off about her, but he knew there was something she wasn't telling anyone; something she couldn't even see herself. It made him confused and a little frustrated, so he tried to put it behind him. "When was the first?" he asked Darren after a moment of quiet thought.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

Darren's eyes dipped as Chris asked. He was ashamed of his actions. Why wouldn't he be? She quite possibly loved him... the first girl that ever did, and now she associates love with a guy that was too stupid to see past a stupid dare.

"A... a few months ago," Darren replied, "When I broke up with her. I... I think I was waiting for a reason to believe she didn't like me for me and the first moment that presented its self to suggest that she didn't like me I... I did something I should never have done." Pausing, Darren grabbed his hair and pulled on it slightly. Come on Jones. Man up. You screwed up, and he should know so he doesn't pay for your stupid mistake. Glancing back to Chris, Darren had a VERY serious face, "I made her cry. This girl... Cara. She's never cried in her life and she had been nothing but a good girlfriend to me, but I was weak. At the first sign of doubt, I lost faith in her completely." Glancing aside, Darren frowned, "She hates me for what I did to her, I know. I didn't realised just how much harm I did to her till I heard about her interest in you." Darren paused, glancing at Cara, "I think looking at things now, I may've given her an emotional scar."
ImageImageImageImage

Chris frowned. "That's tough, man. But what's done is done. I think if you feel this bad about it, you should probably apologize. Hopefully, it'll make things a little easier between the two of you." He patted Darren's shoulder reassuringly. "All you've gotta do is swallow that pride and say it. It's hard for everybody, myself included. I've always sucked at that kind of thing." Looking back at Cara, seeing her crying like that, he found it amazing that a girl her age had never cried before until that moment a few months ago. Knowing that had to make Darren feel terrible, he realized. It was a bad situation he had with Cara, and Chris knew that there was going to be some difficulty in healing all the damages.

Waiting on Godot...

"I can't do that just yet though," Darren responded, "Cara is a sensitive chick, sure, but I don't think she's moved on just yet. If I apologise to her and make it all better, she may take it as an invitation back into my life." Biting his lip for a moment, Darren narrowed his eyes, "As much as I'm sorry for doing what I did to her, my feelings for her never really developed in the time we were together cause I was pretty much waiting for the day we broke up. Now I'm with Nadine. She can't go back to me, and I don't want her to want that chance. I'll apologise, sure but first," Darren turned to Chris, "You like her, right? It wont be so hard for her to hear the truth if she's moved on from me for good. Show her what it's like to be wanted. Be a better boyfriend than me." Darren's eyes dipped, "Then I'll apologise to her. It'll just upset her more if I talk now."
ImageImageImageImage

((Okay, I came here with the intention of posting, but I have to admit, I'm very confused. ^^; So, there's been a fake wedding thing... Kraus and Klavier have joined the teen game.... nothing seems to be going on at the adult one..... and Darren is emoing over Cara. Am I right so far? Also, Ark said something to me about someone having spun one of my characters but I can't for the life of me seem to find it. xD))
^ Click for my graphics ^

Waiting on Godot...

*will PM an update*
ImageImageImageImage

Chris looked over at Cara. "I thought she was into me for a while there, but I dunno so much anymore. I don't really know what to think at all anymore, for that matter. I guessed that she was, but now she's crying, and I don't even know what's going on here." He ran a hand through his hair and put one side of his headphones over his ear to drown out some noise. "Whaddyou think?"

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

"I'msosorryItookyournecklaceI'vebeensuchabadgirlandIdon'tdeserve aaaanything..."

Most people would have been thrown into a state of shock by a sobbing teenage girl launching herself at them but luckily for Klavier, if there was one thing that being in a world famous rock band taught you, it was how to deal gently with crying females.

"Steady there, Fräulein... tears do not become a lovely lady such as yourself," Klavier soothed, stroking Cara's hair as the girl sobbed into his jacket. "The necklace is nothing so don't worry yourself about it, ja?" Despite the playful demeanour he adopted, Klavier knew this wasn't about the necklace- the only thing he had seen drive such a young girl to such floods of tears was her love life. Clearly something was not going well.

Hearing no objections to her taking the next turn, Theresa stepped up to the table on which the bottle rested and gave the bottle a firm spin- the first time that evening she had done so. As the bottle came to rest, a wicked grin spread across her face as she registered who it was pointing at.

"Well, well, well... truth or dare, Zeth?"
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

Darren leaned back on his arms watching Cara cry a river into Klavier's jacket for a moment.

"Cara's a flake," Darren admitted, "but she isn't the type to just drop a guy just like that. I'd be surprised if she'd lose interest suddenly. I think she's just seriously confused right now. Talk to her after her... spin. She probably just needs to recollect her thoughts. She doesn't do that enough to be frank.

"Steady there, Fräulein... tears do not become a lovely lady such as yourself," Klavier said to Cara as she cried into his jacket, "The necklace is nothing so don't worry yourself about it, ja?"

Cara looked up at Klavier, her lip jutted out trying to be strong. It was so very hard when she didn't know what was going on. Klavier had asked her not to be upset though so she tried to put on a brave face.

"A... Oh.... Kay," Cara sniffed, biting her lip. She had to admit, it was difficult to stay upset with the handsome rockstar smiling down upon her, but Darren's words to her still cut very deep. It took everything in her to hold it aside. Wiping her eyes, she hoped that the tears had stopped for now. She didn't want Klavier to see her upset.

Braving a few words finally, Cara gulped, "Um... Klavier, do you mind if I ask you a question about boys?"

"Well, well, well... truth or dare, Zeth?" Theresa said, spinning Zeth with the bottle. Zeth glanced back at the woman with bemused expression, wondering whether she was giving him because it was polite, or because she hoped he'd slip up and say truth.

"It'll take more than a bottle of cheap red to make me spill an honest truth," Zeth finally smirked, crossing his arms, "I thought that was obvious by now. Dare away."
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

As Artie watched the events of the game unfold, a question was lingering on his mind. Why does Leann like me? He didn't consider himself a very exciting person, and most people in school either ignored him or bullied him, so what could it be that Leann saw in him?

Or...Was this all part of some bigger set-up? The more he thought about it, the more likely it seemed. His thoughts flashed back to when Leann admitted her feelings for him. He didn't question it at the time, but, looking back, it was strange how sudden and out of place it seemed.

Then, Artie remembered when he saw Melissa speaking to Leann before the wedding. They hadn't known each other at that point, had they? What if what he observed was Melissa telling Leann to play a prank on him? He could picture it now: "You see that nerd over there? I dare you to tell him you like him, just to see how he reacts. Oh, and then you can dump him later - it'll be so funny!" It wouldn't have been the first time something like that had happened, Artie thought as he remembered a painful memory from his freshman year of high school.

Leann didn't seem like the type of person to participate in something so juvenile, but Artie couldn't be too sure; after all, he didn't even know her that well. He truly did want to trust Leann, but he had to be certain that he wasn't letting his emotions take center stage, hampering his good judgement of the situation.

"Um, Leann," Artie said, quietly enough so that the others could not hear their conversation, "can I ask you something?"

((Silly Artie and his wild conspiracy theories!))

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" All of a sudden Artie seemed worried about something. A few minutes ago everything was fine or so Leann thought. What if Artie really didn't like her? Or what if he thought she was weird or something? The tone in his voice suggested something was upsetting him. Leann was mentally kicking herself for being so forward with him earlier. I probably freaked him out, she thought. Why am I so socially awkward? The one time a guy will talk to me and I make him feel uncomfortable.

Captain Hair!

"I just was wondering...Why do you like me? I mean, what do you see in me?" Artie asked Leann. He bit his lower lip as he anxiously awaited her response. She was capable of making him feel so happy and confident about himself, but he felt a need to verify that this feeling was mutual.

Leann was sort of taken aback by this question. At first she didn't even know how to respond. But she figured she had to try. "Well, I think your really nice. And you're different from everyone else, but in a good way. You seem sincere, and I like how you're shy like me. It's cute. I think you're cute. Do you not believe me?" Leann couldn't believe everything she had said. But it was the truth. She just didn't think she would be admitting all that so soon.

Captain Hair!

Artie grinned sheepishly as Leann listed reasons why she liked him. But when she said, "Do you not believe me?" he felt a sudden twinge of guilt. Actually, that's exactly what I was thinking Artie almost said, but he figured that wouldn't be a smart move. And judging by the look on her face as she spoke, Artie could tell that her words were sincere.

"I believe you," Artie finally said. "And...Thank you. I'm usually so paranoid about everyone and everything, but there's something about you that..You just seem so honest and sincere. And...I like that about you...A lot, actually. I'm glad that I can trust you." Artie smiled at Leann. He figured what he was saying must sound incredibly cheesy, but after everything they had admitted to each other it didn't really matter anymore.

Relief flooded through Leann when she heard Artie say he believed her. She was so happy that she finally found someone who genuinely liked her. Realizing there was no reason to be nervous anymore, Leann decided to do something that would really make Artie believe she liked him. She reached over and kissed him on the cheek. Afterwards, she was surprised at herself. Tonight she was being more outgoing then ever before.

Captain Hair!

A huge grin spread across Artie's face when Leann kissed him. He eventually managed to say, "So, does this mean that we're, you know...Boyfriend and girlfriend now?" Artie could barely contain his excitement. He was absolutely elated at the thought of what was happening to him. And to think that I didn't even want to go to this party in the first place! Ha!

Boyfriend and girlfriend? Wow this was all so new for Leann. Artie would be her first real boyfriend, and she couldn't be happier about that fact. A huge smile spread across her face when he asked her. "Um...wow. Yeah I guess it does." All of this excitement made Leann so happy, she just started giggling.

Captain Hair!

Leann's giggle was contagious, causing Artie to burst into laughter as well. He didn't really know what he was laughing at, but he was so elated that he couldn't stop. It was probably a bit too loud and ill-timed for the party, considering what Cara was going through at that moment, but Artie was so happy that he didn't even notice that anybody other than Leann was there with him. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this," Artie said as he pulled out his smartphone and updated his relationship status on all the social networking sites he frequented. Feeling that he needed to express his hapiness in some way other than laughter, Artie threw his arms around Leann and held her close, still laughing. It was an awkward hug, especially since they were sitting down, but what other type of hug could have suited the two of them better?

Arties hug felt a little awkwardly timed, but Leann didn't mind one bit. His laugh made her laugh even more, and his hug was comforting to her. She had a boyfriend! Leann had been watching all her friends start to date while she was left out. But now she finally could join them and say that she had one too. And the fact that Artie had already announced it on practically every social networking site in existence made her feel special. Now she finally knew what it was like to have someone who cared about her as more than a friend. She couldn't be happier.

Captain Hair!

((Artie's behavior is starting to remind me of "Feenie" in 3-1, haha.))

Artie let go of Leann so he could wipe away the tears that had formed as a result of all that laughter. He then put one arm around Leann and scooted closer to her. What's come over me? Before this party I was too shy to even talk to a girl, but I feel so comfortable around Leann. Turning to face Leann, Artie felt as though he could never tire of looking at her, with those gorgeous eyes and that beautiful smile. Unable to resist the urge, Artie leaned forward and quickly kissed her on the cheek. "There...Now we're even," he said, smiling.

Waiting on Godot...

((You guys want to join the party now that's wrapped up?))
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

((Haha, sorry if we got a bit carried away back there. We're already both back in the circle, I was just waiting for someone to say something to distract Artie and pull him out of his head-over-heels state and back into the game.))

Waiting on Godot...

((It's ok- your characters are having their thing :) I doubt bringing back to the game will happen till one of them are spun, or till Cara is no longer distracted. IF you want them to interact with the game you may want them to notice something in a moment and remember their in game. Unless someone wants to call PDA on them? I don't think anyone would. It's the most open they've been all game. If you've sorted conversation RP out though it'd be nice to have a breather and interact with others :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris folded his arms, adopting a sour expression. "I hate when girls are like that. Why can't people just know what they want? I'd rather someone tell me to my face that they don't want me than them being all conflicted about it so long." While the noise in the room was lessened by his headphone, he thought more clearly, and began contemplating what life with this girl really would be like if anything ever happened. He did know she was a good kisser, and that was a plus, but he thought about what Darren was saying. He was normally able to look past people's faults, but he would reserve judgement until he truly got to know her.

Waiting on Godot...

"Well, Darren started, "it's not always as simple as that." Thinking back to how he was when he was dating Cara, he wasn't sure if she picked up on his reluctance to open up. Maybe she did. He was emotionally scared by previous girlfriends though, and took it out on her. It was a dangerous thing doubting your own ability to find someone, "I wish it was though."

((Man- I'm going through this right now. My previous b/f left me feeling like I would never make a guy happy cause I was sick through the whole relationship T.T It's difficult to open up when you don't want to be hurt T.T ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Ah Ark - I think that you got a little mixed up. ^^; Klavier spun Cara and Tascha, not Nadine. So that's where I got confused. No worries now~))

Nadine was sitting up, her hands folded over her crossed legs as she seemed to have completely blocked out the game. Well, she sort of... had. Intentionally. She couldn't help her pang of jealousy every time she looked at Cara, even though she knew that Darren wouldn't just leave her for his ex. After all, he had been the one who did the breaking up. But... still.

Looking down at her lap, she fiddled absently with her fingers, a hint of a frown on her face as she half-heartedly listened to what was going on around her.

"She isn't the type to just drop a guy just like that. I'd be surprised if she'd lose interest suddenly."

Of course it was a rather unfortunate snip of conversation that Nadine had randomly managed to hear, and yet she couldn't help but feel the worry flare up again at it. Determined not to look depressed, she looked up and around the circle, before her eyes paused on the man who had joined them along with Klavier. She hadn't seen this one before... or she definitely would have noticed.

Letting her eyes linger on the sculpted features of the newcomer, Nadine felt herself smile for the first time in what seemed like ages. She had had a wildly uncharacteristic idea of how to distract herself... and possibly bring Darren's attention back to her, as shallowly selfish at that seemed.

Getting up suddenly, she manoeuvred past everyone before carefully sitting back down, next to Kraus. She crossed her legs again, looked up at him, and smiled.

"Hi."

Waiting on Godot...

"Hmmm..."

Teenaged drama. It wasn't something he had seen for what felt like so long. Perhaps you could say that ten years is a long time, but he had forgotten how confusing it could be having teenage hormones running through you telling you what to do. He was glad to be over it and all the mixed signals it gave. Klavier seemed well prepared to deal with this situation however. The curly haired girl with the confused heart. He must've been use to having young teenaged girls leaping up at him. Kraus smiled slightly. No number of body guard surrounding you can stop the passion of a rabid fan. He trusted though that his own reputation didn't attract too much attention in the younger crowd here. He wasn't as use to fans as Klavier was. The people that normally came towards him in a public situation were normally after his life. Having body guards around himself meant employing assassins at times to find other assassins. It was a small price to pay for his safety however.

"Hi." A sweet young voice said from beside him. Glancing to the owner of the voice, Kraus noticed the young lady that was sitting beside the red head boy opposite him. Glancing back to the red head, he noticed him talking to another teen about the girl sitting on Klavier's lap. Kraus smiled- it didn't take a moments thought to realise that she was upset with his choice of conversation. IT wasn't as if he was hiding his feelings for the girl too well.

"Good afternoon, young fräulein," Kraus gave her a slight bow, picking up her hand and giving her knuckles a slight kiss, "It is an honour to be part of this game for the time being. I trust that you are enjoying yourself?"
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

((Double post O.o How did that happen?))
ImageImageImageImage

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

"Um... Klavier, do you mind if I ask you a question about boys?"

Klavier felt for a moment a sense of satisfaction at having pinned down Cara's problem accurately but was careful not to let it show on his face.

"Ask away, Fräulein... my counselling skills are at your service," he smiled, intrigued despite himself at what precisely the overexcitable fangirl wished to have his advice on.

"I thought that was obvious by now. Dare away."

Theresa shrugged with a smile. "Can't blame me for trying to pin you down- it'd be interesting to say the least to actually get a true truth out of you... All right then, I think we could turn this into a fitting dare. Your dare is to call somebody with your cell phone on loudspeaker and tell them the most elaborate and outrageous lie you can think of. It's probably preferable if at least a few of us in the room know the person, but not necessary."

This one should be interesting, she thought. She'd heard Zeth lie plausibly often enough but it would be entertaining to see him try to talk someone into believing a blatant lie...
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

((Uh... I've forgotten what Cara was gonna ask T.T... Time to make it up...))

((Those involved with the wedding shouldn't wait up for this RP, Panda HAS done an RP for that and it was a long while before this one she just posted this week))

"Ask away, Fräulein... my counselling skills are at your service,"

Cara sniffed, giving her eyes a wipe. It was difficult to rearrange her mindset to a verbal one. Her mind was just so messy.

"Are all boys mean?" Cara asked, "I... I'm trying not to miss lead them, but I... I just make them angry all the time. You're all just so.... silly."

"An elaborate lie?" Zeth asked, "That's a no brainer for me. You don't need to dare me to do something like that. It's like.... my hobby." Zeth glanced aside linking his fingers behind his head, "Oh well, if you insist. Atleast pick the victim." Motioning to the lounge, Zeth smirked, "We've got team Germany in the lounge entertaining the kids, and a humourless door guard out the front. You could see the results with any of those three. Unless you have someone in mind that I don't know?" Pausing, Zeth slapped both hands to either cheek in 'surprise', "That may actually be a challenge! No, I couldn't do that!"
ImageImageImageImage

Nadine immediately felt her cheeks warm with a pleasant blush as Kraus gracefully sketched a bow at her and lightly kissed her hand. Oh, this was a brilliant idea. She felt better already. This man knew how to treat a lady.

"I trust that you are enjoying yourself?"

Holding onto Kraus' hand for a brief moment after he'd kissed it before letting go, Nadine let out a small sigh. "I suppose so, yeah." She resisted the urge to glance back at Darren, and gave a small smile to Kraus instead. "A lot of emotions run wild with stuff like this, though."

Waiting on Godot...

Kraus frowned as she did her sigh. He was right. That boy was the cause of her unhappiness. Perhaps his interest in her wasn't lost, but needed to be re tracked to more... relevant people than the bouncy ringlet girl cuddling up to the handsome young rockstar. This young lady before him had a sparkle in her eye though. She looked like she had something up her sleeve.

Leaning forward, Kraus dipped his voice to a deep whisper as he leaned closer, "Yes, the beauty of a young mind," Raising his hand delicately, Kraus slipped a finger under her hair and gently placed it behind her ear, never leaving eye contact, "So many questions, and not enough answers. The feeling of the world trembling around you at the sound of your heartbeat." Giving her jaw a light brush as he withdrew his hand, Kraus smiled sweetly, "It isn't hard to see how one can get too carried away with themselves in the heat of the moment."

((Does Chris want to give Darren a poke to alert him to the convo?))

((Side note, I'll be flying to Norfolk Island on sunday morning so my last RP day in NZ is Saturday night, NZ time. If Norfolk has internet, I'll attempt to do RP there, but they don't have their own TV stations so I wouldn't count on it too heavily.))
ImageImageImageImage

Oh God, I'm in love. Of course Nadine wasn't entirely serious in thinking that, but it certainly wasn't a huge leap from the thrilling butterflies that this strikingly handsome man was giving her. The whole issue with Darren was still lurking in her mind, but this was a brilliantly exciting distraction. He was handsome, poetic, refined.... in a way, he sort of reminded her of Miles, who she had been talking to at the beginning of the evening... but so much better. Younger... and a lot less awkward. Of course, he wasn't Darren... But he's occupied anyway, she thought bitterly.

Keeping her eyes on the German's, which were still purposefully fixed on her own, Nadine's own voice lowered to match his. "Mmm... this game isn't exactly short of heated moments, either." She paused before leaning closer, voice dropping further. "It can be hard, you know? This sort of teenaged drama." She gave a quiet laugh. "It must be so much..." Pausing, she gestured searchingly with one of her hands as she hunted out the right words to use. "... So much easier, when all of this high school business is over with." Upon stopping her gestures, Nadine's hand came to rest lightly on Kraus' knee.

Drawing no attention to it, she smiled at him. "Did you say what your name was?"

((Oh dear... what is she getting herself into? XD Ah dear. Will he return these sly advances...?))

((Ooh, and I hope that you have a good time in Norfolk Island, Killy. <3))

Chris stopped trying to understand Cara's crazy mood swings and looked around the circle. There was Artie and Leann doing their own thing, and Cara and Klavier, but at the edge of his vision he also saw Nadine and some other man having an (to his knowledge) increasingly personal conversation. It began to confuse him, but he suddenly realized that maybe he should tell Darren about it. Nudging his friend, he whispered, "Hey, who's that dude talking to Nadine over there? They seem to be getting a little... I dunno."
Page 9 of 10 [ 375 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay