Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 10 of 12[ 476 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Re: Indiana Ford and the Order of NoxTopic%20Title

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Well that was easy," Pete said as he slid the eye under his uniform. He also grabbed the noted and stuck them in his pocket.

"Now to get back to the others."

Insanity at its classiest.

As it happened, Franz was at the dig, looking at some relics they had unearthed. He was listening to a Nazi archaeologist telling him a few facts about what they had discovered so far, but the news was not good. They had not found the entrance to the fabled Treasure Temple yet. He frowned.

Indy smiled. "Yeah! It was!" he exclaimed in a low voice, as they walked as casually and quickly as possible back to the tent. They arrived at last an Indy removed the cloak (Having a standard issue vest underneath), revealing the Rod of Life. "We got it!"
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose hid what she was writing in her bag and smiled. "Good job, guys!" she said, "Now let us get out of here before we get caught!" she quickly got Indy and Peter's clothes and handed them over. "I'll look away..."

Indy resisted saying something witty and rather just changed quickly, donning his trademark hat. "Well, that went exactly according to plan! No problem at all! Now we have to get out of here without arousing suspicion. Let's go!" he said, leading them out and behind the tent, spotting the motor pool across the camp. "We're gonna have to be sneaky..."
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose grabbed her charred note book and put it back in her bag. "Okay Indy. Lead us out..." she whispered as she stayed close to him. She made sure to keep listening to hear if anything was coming.

A Nazi ran up to Franz breathlessly. "Ze fraulein...! She has escaped!" Franz was outraged and immediately began yelling orders. "Find zem! Now! Zey managed to escape and have ze girl! Go! Go! Schnell!" The Nazis mobilized and one of them spotted Indy sneaking towards the trucks. "Zhere he is!" he shouted, and they opened fire.

Indy cursed and ran in front of Rose, firing back at them. "Come on! Hurry up and get to the trucks!" he yelled.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Thank you m'lady," Pete said, quickly changing into his clothing, "It's most likely good that you look away. Wouldn't want to blind you by looking at the body of a god." He went for his gun first thing, keeping it low as they started to sneak.

"Oh, and I snatched some of his notes," he said to Rose, "We'll have to check them later." Suddenly they were spotted. Pete turned with his gun and opened fire taking the rear of the group.

XXxxXXxxXXxxXXxxXXxxXXxxXX

Alphonse sprinted up to Franz, panting when he came to a stop, "You... wanted... to see..." He stopped when he saw the other man run up.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Franz tore his gaze away from Indy and the group running. "Vhat are you talking about?! I never sent for you, fool!"

Indy sprinted on, when suddenly a gas tank in front of them was shot. The explosion rocked them all, and Indy could barely hear. He tried to help them up, and kept running and shooting in a daze. They finally made it to the truck and Indy hopped in the driver's seat, very dizzy. He started it up and lurched forward, swerving dangerously and taking out a tent.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose began to run and got into the truck. "I-Indy! Come on!!" she exclaimed, thinking about his actions a bit. He ran in front of her to protect her from bullets. Maybe he did feel something for her... But this is not the time to think about that!

Indy stepped on the gas and they shot out into the desert as Indy began to regain his senses. "They have got to stop doing that stuff!" he grunted. The Nazis began to chase after them in their own trucks, and Indy reached out the window and fired a few shots. "Damn!"

"Too Awesome to Die"

Pete was knocked to his feet as the explosion went off. From his spot on the ground, he continued to shoot as he tried to regain his senses. Next thing he knew he was being dragged to his feet by Indy. He climbed to his feet and made his way to the truck. "Move move move!" he shouted as he hopped into the back of the truck.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

The Nazi truck pulled ahead of them and they opened fire. Indy ducked as the bullets whizzed over his head, miraculously missing his hat. He popped up and saw a few gas tanks in the back of their truck. He took aim and fired, swerving to the side as the truck exploded and veered into the other. Indy breathed intensely, continuing to drive off towards Cairo once again. He planned on going to see Kareem so they could regroup and find out where to go next.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose took some deep breaths. This adventure was getting crazy... "Indy," she said, "That was pretty amazing." she let out a laugh and smiled. She was glad everyone was okay.

Indy's breathing and heart rate slowed down. "This is why I didn't take you on my adventures before. I was afraid you would get mixed up in all this. Peter and Jefferson have been in this before, or have some kind of experience." He quickly added, "Not that I don't want you here, just..." He sighed.

It's yuzikichan!

Now that they could think clearer, Rose decided to go for it. "I understand, Indy..." she replied, "But I have to ask you something.... Did you read my journal?" even tough she knew he already did, she wanted him to say it himself.

Indy gulped, looking down. "Uh, well, I uh..." he stammered. "I glanced at it, yeah. I felt bad, because it was yours, but I wanted to see if it was completely burned. There was one page still intact, and it said... Well, you know what it said." He felt very uncomfortable.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose blushed a little. "Y-Yeah... I know what I wrote..." she replied, a little scared of how he was going to respond, "A-And... It's true... I really do feel that way. But I was never planning on giving that to you. I was too afraid to tell you because..." she took a deep breath, "I though you wouldn't want me around anymore or anything..."

"Too Awesome to Die"

Pete sat in the back, giving his gun a quick cleaning. It was funny listening to Indy and Rose talk.

"You two remind me of when I had that discussion with my ex wife..." he started out happy, but it made him sad. It was her leaving that made him stop drinking...

Indy felt like punching Peter, but decided to keep quiet. "Listen, Rose, I'll talk to you about this later. When we're alone, without disruptions," he said, glaring at Peter as he said it.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose nodded in agreement but did not say another word. She was feeling so many different emotions and she couldn't tell which ones were good and which ones were bad. All she wanted was some sort of closure. But, Indy was right. They had to talk about this when they were alone.

Indy drove on into the night, over the cold desert sand and towards Cairo, its lights shining in the distance. He parked the truck in a remote location outside the city and led the team through the streets to a hotel. After checking in and putting his things in order, hiding the Rod and Eye in a safe place, he went out onto the balcony and stood looking out over the city.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose sat on the balcony of her room, examining her notebook. It was really all gone. No matter how many times she looked at it, it was not going to bring all that lost information back. She glanced over and saw Indy on his balcony. "Hello Indy..." she said, "I guess I have to get a new notebook..."

Indy turned to face Rose, now brought back from his thought. "Well, I don't see why. I think what you've got in there is fine anyway," he said back. His voice was the only thing going through the air at the moment. The streets were quiet.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose sighed. "Indy, only one page survived. I need to take down notes and write down important things..." she said, standing up and walking to the edge and putting her arms on the wall. "And write down things I'm too scared to tell people."

Indy put his hands on the railing. "Well, now that we're both here, I think we can talk about it." He took his hat off and held it in his hand. It was cold; no need for it now.

It's yuzikichan!

"Well..." Rose replied, "I said what I need to earlier. You are the one who needs to do some talking." She just needed to hear what Indy had to say.

Indy looked down. "Well, I was surprised to see it, to be honest. I never really thought you would want to be with me. I just assumed you had other guys to be with. But now that I know, I have to say it made me pretty happy. I think you're a great girl, Rose." He smiled at her.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose smiled back, blushing. "Y-You really think so?" she asked, "And you were happy about it? I was so worried that... I don't know what I was worried about. It's kinda silly now that I think about it..."

Indy grinned. "Of course. I don't know why you never just told me. Oh, and by the way, I remember what you wrote about me not having a clue about feelings," he said, folding his arms.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose laughed. "Well you don't." she replied, "I bet you would have never realized I had feelings for you if that page was destroyed." she moved some hair out of her face. "Besides, I did call you a genius right before that. Does that count for something?"

Indy shook his head. "I'm no genius. I just study. And, I want you to know, your father told me there was a good chance you had feelings for me back in Istanbul. So I would have known, thank you."

It's yuzikichan!

Rose hung her head. "I can believe that..." she said, "They have no idea when to shut their mouths." She let out a laugh and looked back at Indy. "So... Where do we go from here?"

"I don't know what you mean," Indy said, putting his hat back on. "Do you mean we as in you and I, or the..." he shook his head. He really was stupid.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose laughed. "I meant with you and I, Indy." she replied, "What are we going to do about us? Are we going to just going to stop here and leave things as they are now or... what?" This was the big question. Now that the information was out, it was time to decide what to do with it.
Wife of Inquisitor Amakiir and Mommy of Apollo72 and Ha³
ImageImageImage

Indy cleared his throat. "Well, that all depends on you, Rose. Would you want to be with me?" He tugged on his collar, suddenly hot now in the cool desert. "I'd be fine with it, but... I wouldn't want to be the one to tell the guys. I don't want them to think I'm gonna be distracted because of this."

It's yuzikichan!

Rose blushed. "Honestly..." She began, trying to think of what to say, "I would love to be with you, Indy..." she couldn't stop smiling. It was like a dream come true! "And I promise not to say anything until the treasure is found if you don't."
ImageImageImage

Indy smiled. "Well, I guess it's settled, then!" He tapped the rail and walked back into his room happily. Lying down on the bed, he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. There was a lot to do, still. He thought about the adventure so far, and what was to come.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose laughed. "Good night Indy." She called to him before walking into her room. She laid on the bed and still could not stop smiling. Everything seemed like it was going well for her. And Indy wanted to be with her. That was the best part!
ImageImageImage

Indy awoke the next morning slowly, his eyes blinking away the sleep. Sitting up on the bed with a grunt, he got dressed and put on his trusty hat. It was about 10:00 AM, and he thought it would be good to get a head start on the site before the Nazis could get a chance to search for the treasure. He stepped out of his room, fully dressed and knocked on Peter's, Jefferson's, and Rose's doors. "Wake up, guys."

It's yuzikichan!

Rose sat up and rubbed her eyes. Her hair was a mess and she had no brush. Not to mention that she didn't have any other clothes. She got up and opened her door. "Hey Indy..." She said, poking her head out, "Can you get me a brush and some clothes? I have nothing with me besides maybe a pencil and a charred notebook."
ImageImageImage
Page 10 of 12 [ 476 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay