Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 2[ 66 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: X-Men RPTopic%20Title

Former anti-shipper

As she hopped in his arms, Somari seemed to have a small amount if difficulty, but the extra burst of energy was more than enough.

He quickly pushed his feet off the ground, and landed near the mansion (which was a pretty good distance away) in a single bound. He then set Arianne down and sighed.

"Well, I assume this is the place..."
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

Seizing the day - or trying to.

"I would assume so. Shall we see if anyone's in?" Ari flitted over to the door and knocked tentatively. "Hello?" she paused. "Is anyone home? My companion and I have, um, travelled quite a distance..." Ari looked back at Somari and smiled weakly.

"What do you think we'll find in there?" she asked him, twirling a strand of hair around her finger absently.

But although out of view, a blue skinned woman lay in wait for just the right moment to kill these young two mutants.
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Former anti-shipper

"I dunno", Somari said, "Predictions are absolutely NOT my strong suit."

He sighed, and crossed his arms, completely oblivious to the hiding woman with murderous intentions.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony put his hood on. "Let us check out the Mansion. And besides I wonder if the two I helped are there." He said as he grabs his sword and put it to the left side of his waist.

"Okay. I'll show you the way, but I do hope you can keep up." X-23 said as she left the house leading the way to The Mansion.

"Starrk and Lilynette, I'll be back. Computer new design for the armor. Dragon Knight Armor." Anthony said.

"Making the design for it and then making the Dragon Knight armor for the armor." Computer said. "It will be done within a day."

"That's good enough." Anthony said as he left the house and closed the door and sees no sighs of X-23. "Damn she must be far ahead." He said as he climbs onto the top of a building. "Now let's see The Mansion should be at least an hour from my house. I should just run there." He said as he dropped to the ground and just ran there super fast. And before he knew it he crashed into a sign and flew into the ground.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

The Chocolateholic of CR

((time to keep it up))

Anthony gets up and shakes his head. "I really need to stop running at sonic speed." He said and regain focus for his vision was blurry. "Now where is that Mansion...." He said as he found himself in a forest and was totally lost.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Former anti-shipper

Somari tapped his foot impatiently as he waited outside the mansion. He was normally a patient guy, but...

"*sigh* This is taking a while. Maybe we were wrong, and this guy isn't a mutant. Or maybe this is just the wrong place..."

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony climbs the closest tree to him and then climbs to the top to get a birds view of his location he was not far from the mansion nor was he close he was smack down in the middle. "Huh, where's X-23?" He asked as he looked around.

X-23 goes into the forest and tries to sniff Anthony out. "He's close. But where?" She asked herself.

Anthony was losing balance from the top of the tree and fell but luckily for him something made his landing soft. "Hm? Did I land on somebody?" He looks down and notice that X-23 was staring him with a disdain look on her face. "Oh hey X-23.... What are you doing?"

"Looking for you and why is it your butt on my butt?" X-23 said as she was on her belly with his and her butt touching.

"Um I fell from the tree trying to find where the hell I was?" He explained to her.

Former anti-shipper

Somari sighed. "Perhaps this is the wrong place...?"

The Chocolateholic of CR

X-23 sniffed a scent. "I smell her...." She said as the scent she smelled was Mystique.

"Who?" Anthony asked her.

"Mystique. She owns the Brotherhood Of Evil." She said as she took off.

Anthony scratched his head. "Why do I even bother...." He sighed as he took his time to walk there to look awesome.

The Chocolateholic of CR

((new Character has been added into X-men Characters I will be playing))
From the corner of his eyes he sees kids playing games and one of them had like clones of him. Hmmmm this must be the place. He thought as he kept walking and then stopped as a mysterious girl was in front of him.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The girl with black hair and black eyes.

"Oh sorry about that, I usually forget to do that. I am Anthony. Part of an group known as Assassins that is sworn to protect humanity's freedom. And our creed is, Nothing is true, everything is permitted." He said in an Italian accent. "What is your name, may I be as so kind to ask."

"My name is Hisako Ichiki." She said introducing her self to Anthony. An Assassin? Better be on my guard.... She thought. "Now what are you doing here?"

"A girl going straight into business.... I like that. I do not know why. I just got here." He said as he sniffed the air. "Hmmm, looks like today's storm is gonna hit this place in a matter of minuets." He said as he looked at the sky and then received a punch from Hisako and just stood there and then looked back at her but she was different. "Ah so you have a trick up your sleeve." He said as he was sent flying by another punch as he grabs a tree branch and sat on it. "I guess I can kill some time by playing with you."

Ari thought for a moment, pausing. "I don't think we're at the wrong place, we followed the map okay. But I do wonder where that man is..."

At that moment, Mystique seized her chance and grabbed Arianne from behind, pulling the weak girl into a chokehold. Her skin rippled and suddenly she had the strength of a wrestler. Yet although Arianne's lips were turning blue she managed to summon up her power enough to make a gash appear on the arm that was choking her. Mystique screamed in pain and Ari leapt away from her. She regarded Mystique warily, stepping behind Somari.

"Get back!" she cried. "This woman wants to hurt us!"
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

The Chocolateholic of CR

X-23 jumped and stood in front of Mystique as X-23 looked at Mystique she got her claws out. "What are you doing here!?" She asked her.

Meanwhile....

Anthony and Hisako were fighting until they both got exhausted. "You are pretty good, for a mutant girl." He said as he panted afterwards. After catching his breath. "I do hope we meet again, see-ya." He said as he took his leave towards to X-23's location as he ran there as fast as he could.

Former anti-shipper

Somari looked shocked beyond belief. He knew there were people who wanted mutants dead, but he certainly didn't see that sneak-attack coming.

He held up his fists, as he glared at Mystique, not truly worried for his own sake, and said, "Try and hurt her again! I DARE you!!!"

Truth be told, Somari was a pacifist, with no experience at fighting whatsoever. But there was no way he was going to let this woman know that. Not when the first person who had ever been nice to him in a long time was in danger...

Mystique regarded the woman with claws and the boy, smirking maliciously.

"I don't need to explain my intentions to you," she snarled. "And how can you stop me from hurting her, little boy? You've no place here."

Arianne stood behind Somari and X-23, focusing hard. She was trying to block off the flow of blood to the murderous woman's heart, but her form was constantly changing...

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony walks and stands by X-23. "Sorry for being late, there was a black cat crossing my path." He said looking at X-23 and then looks behind. "Well you two sure seem like you got here just fine just relax I will deal with her." He said as he turned his attention to Mystique. "So you must be Mystique. I don't know what you are up to nor do I even care..." He then draw out his sword. "I will kill you without hesitating if you don't get out of these kids way." He stared at Mystique with a serious look.

Hisako hiding behind the trees was watching and being quiet. Now that I think of it Kitty did told me about a guy named Anthony.... Is this the guy that she was referring to? Hisako thought as she watches.

Former anti-shipper

At this point, Somari was annoyed. Severely, annoyed.

"You. Will. Leave. Her. Alone. Or. I. Will. Beat. You. Into. Dust!"

Despite his common pacifistic nature, he was dead serious about this.

The Chocolateholic of CR

"Calm down, boy. I told you and the girl I will handle this one."

Arianne turned to Anthony, a little put out.

"Let him fight if he so wishes," she murmured. "It is for his creed and kind also that he stands for. We appreciate your help. But we don't need to be babied." With that, just to prove her point, she outstretched her hand, eyes narrowing. Mystique jumped back but it was too late - there was another deep cut on her leg.

"You'll pay for that!" the blue skinned woman screamed in retaliation, and she lept for Arianne and Somari...

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony put the tip of his blade into the ground beside him, then he jumped to intercept Mystique and kicked her in the back of the head causing her to fall to the ground. "You aren't going to lay a hand on those two while I am here." He said as he lands on the ground.

Last edited by Anthony on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Chocolateholic of CR

((Ignore this post))

Former anti-shipper

Somari looked at Anthony and said something that seemed highly uncharacteristic of him:

"Stay out of this battle! This is between us, and her! You aren't involved, and don't need to get yourself involved! Just get back in your house and let us deal with our own problems!"

The Chocolateholic of CR

He looks at him. "That may be true, but it was my mistake to take you two to my house to hear your stories. And I am gonna fix things by protecting you two with my life that is until I assure you two are safe and not kill." He said as green slime got on his assassin suit. Oh great, its that green freak. He thought.

"Hey Mystique need any help dealing with these mutants?" Toad said as he saw Anthony. "That's for beating me up today."

"You still haven't learned your lesson have you..... First you slime the hood of my car, now you slime my Assassin suit. You are mine." He said as he breath out black fire from his mouth. "You are gonna pay for this..... You hear me! I will make sure you will be beaten into the ground begging for mercy." He said as roared.

Former anti-shipper

Somari looked annoyed at this point. He then noticed the new guy, and said, "Alright, fine. You deal with that guy, and I'll deal with this woman. Sound good?"

The Chocolateholic of CR

"Yes." He said as he sighed and sat down to think of a strategy against his opponent.

What is he doing? He's open for an attack. X-23 thought as she saw Anthony sat down.

Former anti-shipper

"There.", Somari said, "Problem resolved".

He glared at Mystique, and, just for intimidation, punched a big, gaping hole into the ground in front of him, just stopping in front of her.

"Last chance: Leave us alone, or I'll be forced to fight you."

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony gets on his two feet and then bows mockingly to Toad. "Shall we dance?"

Toad shot out his tongue at Anthony. "Blah!"

Anthony grabbed Toad's tongue with his right hand and grinned. "You fool. You should had attacked me when you had the chance. Game over." He said as he yanked his tongue causing Toad to be pulled towards Anthony.

As Toad was coming closer to Anthony he saw what looked like a
Spoiler: Dragon Face
and had a scared look on his face.

Anthony then punched Toad in the face and let go of his tongue as his fell into the ground Knocked Out. "Like I said, Game Over." He then looks at the right corner of his eye and saw Hisako. What is she doing over there? Wait... Was she watching the fight? Aw man I just hope SHE doesnt get attached to me like X-23 is or I might have a cat fight on my hands... But then again seeing two girls fight is kinda nice to watch every once in a while. He thought to himself.
Page 2 of 2 [ 66 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay