Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 13 of 14[ 527 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 5Topic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

((Use her for cheap laughs! Do it!))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

This whole night seemed like a blur to Leann. After the awkward kiss with Bryan and then confiding in Alex about it, she hadn't really felt like talking to anyone. She had become lost in her on thoughts, standing in a confused stupor. For the longest time she hadn't even noticed she was being spoken to until it was too late. She turned, and began to speak. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry if it seems like I ignored you. To be honest with you, I'm completely clueless as to what's been going on here. Care to fill me in? I'm Leann, by the way." she smiled and hoped the girl would forgive her for being so rude.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Under-aged Defense Attorney

Arkillian wrote:
Feeling Vera stiff as a board below her, Bryan paused the kiss and pulled away slightly. He... didn't understand... Leann wanted more from him, yet Vera was petrified of him? Was was it that he was missing? Was Alex right and he really was messing with their feelings? But... it was a game. Just a game. Fun. Sport. How could he lose when he played too little and too much? Perhaps she didn't wish to play this game. He wasn't the one that should try to change that.

"I'm... sorry," Bryan said softly, rolling off Vera, and shifting around to sit on the edge of the bed. Not knowing what to do, he just sat there for a moment and recollected himself. Charming. Undivided attention. Smile. A bit of suave yet still a gentleman... how could she not be enjoying a kiss from him? Was his kiss bad?

Instantly covering his mouth, Bryan rose to his feet with a fluid motion, turned and walked out the room towards the lounge, glancing past everyone in the room. Darren was right. That red headed loud mouth was right. He was no good with women. No good at something... Something so simple. Why wasn't it simple?!

Vera stayed still in shock after Bryan apologised and rolled off her and sat on the edge of the bed, it wasn't until he walked out the door and towards the lounge that Vera finally realised what had happened.

"Hey..." Vera called out quietly as she sat up, her hand reaching for him though he was already out the door.

Vera was worried, she thought that maybe she had done something to upset him, which was probably true to some degree so she quickly got off and attempted to chase after him. However, by the time she reached got out of the bedroom, she realised that Bryan was nowhere in sight and she probably won't be fast enough to catch up to him anyway.

Disappointed. At both herself and the way things had turned out. She slowly trudged back into the bedroom just to find that everyone has already left and sat down on the floor.

"Who knew a game of Spin the Bottle would turn into this?" She sighed quietly to herself, before standing up again and slowly walking to the lounge, where, hopefully, everyone would be.

((And I'm back with a long overdue RP post))

Last edited by Wright'sNo.1Fan on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

((Jeez, I know the feeling. No one's been on in a while lol. Let's hope we get the gang back soon here.))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

Little_Thief wrote:
If Pearl finds out that she's being used to get some cheap laughs, she's not going to be happy.

((Darren has already made it clear that she's not going to like kissing everyone, and that's what makes the game fun for others to watch. I'm not sure how much more frank he needs to be than that ^^; ))

((Also, sorry about me not commenting. I've been very jaded lately due to alot of things. Work went up a knotch of busy in the last few weeks which is when I usually do my RP- in my lunch breaks. Right now, my lunch breaks are all taken up by phone calls >.< That with being unusually jaded right now, I haven't been as active as I could be ^^; Urgh...))

"Hey, Cara, don't cry. I'm sorry if it was a touchy subject, but... Do you want to talk about it? Maybe it'll make you feel better if you tell me."

"I don't know what to say," Cara frowned, "I tried to do something nice for him and it made him really angry at me. With Darren I can sort of come to terms why he doesn't like me, but with Toby... I have no idea. He... just wants to lie to everyone." Cara wiped her eyes in upset, her curls drooping sadly, "That's not my problem anymore though cause his lie is more important than me." Glancing back to Chris, Cara gave him a serious look, "If you think that the two of us are going to just magically be friends though, you're wrong."

"However, I'm still kinda nervous. I've been pretty much invisible to everyone except for you, Toby, and that Alex boy I met before. It would be very off-putting for your friends if they suddenly had to kiss someone they didn't know. Could you at least introduce me to them before we start?"

"An introduction?" Darren asked with a raised brow, "Well, sure I guess." Turning to the group, Darren slung his arm over Pearl's shoulder again and pointed to her, "Hey guys! This chick here is Peals." Darren quickly went around the group then, pointing to each person, and telling Pearls their names. Finishing, Darren grinned, "Everyone more familiar now?"

((Uh- I just changed where Bryan was from the bedroom back to the kitchen. I don't know if it's important, but if anyone needs Bryan for the next round of kisses, he's in the kitchen having some quiet thoughts to himself.))
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
Little_Thief wrote:
If Pearl finds out that she's being used to get some cheap laughs, she's not going to be happy.

((Darren has already made it clear that she's not going to like kissing everyone, and that's what makes the game fun for others to watch. I'm not sure how much more frank he needs to be than that ^^; ))

((Still doesn't mean she's gonna like it. And honestly, I don't think she's going to understand that part of the game no matter how much Darren explains it. Schadenfreude just isn't in her nature.))

Pearl couldn't help but blush a little as Darren wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Still, it was nice to finally be noticed.

"It's very nice to meet you all." she said with a polite nod. "I hope to have a lot of fun."

((I'll pause for a bit for at least a few people to react to Darren's introduction and Pearl's general greeting. After that, it's spinning time! :pearly: ))
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Waiting on Godot...

((Don't wait too long. At most a week.))

((Lol- Hopefully Pearls will get some good kisses to start off with so she sees that the game can be good too :) People- I can't keep being the person to come up with games so start thinking of a cool dare for Pearls incase she gets one! ))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris felt so confused, but he pressed on in an effort to get Cara to be herself again. "Well, I don't know about making you two friends again, but I do kind of want to know what happened if it was really that serious. So you're saying that he lied to you? What did he lie about?" he asked. Toby didn't seem like the person to lie to his girlfriends, but then, he'd been surprised before.

Waiting on Godot...

"Heeeey!" Cara waved back to Pearls, "you're spinning next? Make sure that you don't get that leech beside you. He kisses like a goldfish!" Giggling to herself, it really wasn't true, but there was something very satisfying about picking on Darren. He was so adorable when he sulked. It was too bad that the relationship was otherwise broken between them.

"Well, I don't know about making you two friends again, but I do kind of want to know what happened if it was really that serious. So you're saying that he lied to you? What did he lie about?"

Turning to Chris, Cara sighed, "You're still on this? Well, if you must know, it's not just to me he's lied to. He's lying to you too. He's lying to EVERYONE." Motioning and 'everyone' gesture with her hands, she gave Toby a quick glance, "You know, he's not just a pretty face that can carry a tune, right?" Glancing aside, Cara crossed her arms, "I thought that the world deserved to hear him. The REAL him. Not his phoney Father." Tightening her cross on her arms, Cara scowled, "That leech! He's warped Toby's mind!"

((Donno if Toby wants in on this conversation))
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Upon hearing what his ex-girlfriend have to say about his Father and himself, Toby decided to play it cool and stood up from the chair he was sitting on. He then walked over to where Chris and Cara are.

"Whoa, whoa, cut it out, Cara! Chris know that I'm not the type of person who will lie to his friends, especially his best pal. Why would I lie to him?! And, don't talk mean things about Father!" Toby scrowled, then crossed his arms. "Chris, whatever Cara is saying is not true, cause she's best known for lying to her boyfriends, as well as her friends. Say, Chris, can I have a moment of your time to talk about something else? And that isn't about Cara... It's about the Spin the Bottle game."

Toby knew that Chris would not takes the kind of talk he said about Cara, but maybe he's willing to talk about the game of Spin the Bottle. But then, maybe Chris won't talk about the Spin the Bottle, cause Toby knew that Chris was angry at him because he insulted Cara. Either way, it didn't matter to Toby the most.

((Btw, Ark, what Cara said about Toby and his Father was really good enough to get Toby to come out of his train of thoughts. :will: ))

Prolific Writer

Pearl sighed. Even after being introduced, she still was practically invisible due to all of the drama. It appeared that the only way to get people's attention was to spin.

"So, I spin this twice, right?" she said to Darren. "Okay, here I go!"

With that, she sat down, took a deep breath, and spun the bottle. It pointed to Alex, who Pearl recognized from before.

I hope he's still not mad at me for confusing him. she thought to herself as she spun again. This time, it pointed to Toby.

"Okay, so I have to kiss, Alex first, and then Toby, right?" she asked no one in particular.

((I wasn't sure if I should do both spins in one post, or in separate posts. I'll edit it if I got it wrong.))
My Fanfiction

Sleeping is my life.

"Okay, so I have to kiss, Alex first, and then Toby, right?"

"Whoa, whoa, not so fast, Pearl! There's a little something you need to do before you do the kisses. It's called a coin toss. Didn't Darren say something about that when he was escoting us into the lounge?" Toby said, looking over his shoulder, watching what was going on. He knew that Pearl have spun Alex, and then himself.

Toby then turned his head so that he was looking at Cara and Chris. He have yet to hear something from either one of them.

Chris sighed, then nodded. "Ok, fine. What's this about?" he asked, crossing his arms. He felt sad that he was alienated from such a good friend of his; they had been so close before this had come between them. Chris felt that he had to lay down the line about this Cara issue, though; he really didn't want his love life to interfere with a good friend of his. "What do you need to know about the game?" he asked.

Waiting on Godot...

((Hey- no bullying T.T I had a visitor from out of town this weekend :( Unless Toby is super impatient then only seconds of RP has passed since he asked. Also, Cara did respond to Pearls- And it's weird to RP small talk. Can we just assume that everyone has individually acknowledged Pearls or something? It's something that would happen IRL, but it's a pain to make a special RP for it. Doing the spins all in one go is fine. Anyone got a dare for Pearls just incase she has to do one?))

"Whoa, whoa, cut it out, Cara! Chris know that I'm not the type of person who will lie to his friends, especially his best pal. Why would I lie to him?! And, don't talk mean things about Father! Chris, whatever Cara is saying is not true, cause she's best known for lying to her boyfriends, as well as her friends. Say, Chris, can I have a moment of your time to talk about something else? And that isn't about Cara... It's about the Spin the Bottle game."

"HEY," Cara grumbled, "Don't brush me off by saying that I'm lying without proof. You have no evidence to say that I'm lying about this at ALL!"

((... I have no idea if Toby intends on responding to this before him and Chris' discussion. It kind of moved on without me. I can think of a perfect one line retort to this that you can slip in before turning to Chris if that helps :) ))

Seeing the bottle spin to point at him, Alex raised his brows. ANOTHER kiss... except this time it actually was for him. Not like the last one which Darren lied was for him. Turning slightly red as he remembered barging in on Bryan's kiss and demanding that his next kiss was his, he was actually kind of glad that Bryan was doing his usual 'time out' thing. Not looking at his face made it easier to get over the embaressment. Darren was still there. He wondered how Darren would take him having to kiss the girl he was currently hitting o....

Looking towards Darren, Darren's face was straining in effort to keep a pleasant face. He couldn't blame him. He did seem to have a high rate of Darren's girlfriends trying to date him. Of course, he wanted nothing to do with a chick that would flat out dump his best friend for him, but he suspected that Darren's look wasn't anger, but more like panic. What would happen if this new girl decided she liked him over him? Perhaps she wasn't interested in Darren in the first place... that didn't matter. If she liked him instead...

"This is complicated..." Alex mumbled, slipping his fingers into his hair, and combing it back. It didn't have to be this much trouble. If only girls would think about guy's feelings more, Darren wouldn't have had his heart broken so many times. It couldn't be helped though. It wasn't as if he was doing anything to make them want to date him. Darren just had a poor choice in women.

"Toby is right," Alex said, "There's some dare thing you have to do with the kiss. Like Bryan had to kiss his spins on a bed."

"It's a coin toss," Darren butt in, crossing his arms, "And she doesn't have to do it if she calls the toss right,"
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

"HEY! Don't brush me off by saying that I'm lying without proof. You have no evidence to say that I'm lying about this at ALL!" Cara has said.

"Tsk, tsk..." Toby, with a smirk on his face, wagged his index finger at Cara. "Yeah, I don't have evidence to say you were lying. Just a little bit ago, you told Chris that I was lying. However, was I even lying to everyone? You don't have the evidence to say that I was lying to everyone."

Toby then turned to Chris to hear what he have to say.

"Ok, fine. What's this about? What do you need to know about the game?" His best pal, Chris has said.

"Chris, easiler today, you told me that I get to spin the bottle and kiss those that I spun. However, I spoke to Darren a moment ago. He said that before I do the kisses, I have to do a coin toss. You said nothing about a coin toss while explaining the game to me. What's up with that, bro?" Toby said sternly while keeping his cool.

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
((Can we just assume that everyone has individually acknowledged Pearls or something? It's something that would happen IRL, but it's a pain to make a special RP for it. Doing the spins all in one go is fine. Anyone got a dare for Pearls just incase she has to do one?))

((Yeah, that's fair. Although Pearl's feeling of invisibility is more because of the drama than the lack of reactions.))

"Yes, I remember you telling me about that before." said Pearl. "I was just clarifying. This is my first time playing, after all."

She was about to reach into her pocket for a coin when she noticed that Darren looked a little nervous.

"Are you okay, Darren?" she asked. "I mean, I already said that I don't care who I kiss. It's just a game, after all."

Just then, an idea popped into her head, and she blushed.

"You kinda like me, don't you?"

((I'm not sure if yukatas have pockets, but I'm sure by this point, Pearl is not going to run all the way from Kurain Village to LA now that she knows better. She's taking the train like a good girl. Ergo, she has some pocket money.))
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

((Alright, but it feels a little strange for Pearls to want to be centre of attention. Everyone has their own canon though.))

"Are you okay, Darren? I mean, I already said that I don't care who I kiss. It's just a game, after all. You kinda like me, don't you?"

Darren turned towards Pearls instantly, forgetting his previous sulk. Like her? She was a girl, he was a guy, of course he was interested. He had no idea if he liked her though. Heck- he had no idea if she liked him! What was the point of letting it all out if she had a boyfriend already? It'd be such a BAD idea to get all gaga. Specially with all the ex girlfriends in the room.

"Hey," Darren replied, "You don't get that kind of information till you flutter your eyelashes at me a little more. I'm just trying to make you feel welcome, like a gentleman. If you want more of the Jones than he's giving then you've give a little too... ya know?"

Cara's jaw opened to respond, not knowing what to say. He was right. All the proof that she had that he was lying was her word against his. Everyone knew the half truth. She couldn't see why the full truth coming out would hurt him. It was just INCREDIBLY frustrating to see his father using him like he does, and him being completely fine about it.

"You tool!" Cara retort, tears forming on her eyes, "You're such a nobody, Toby! I can't believe I couldn't see that in you till now! It's not honourable to do what you're doing. It's just sad. And I don't care anymore."

Getting up off the floor, Cara dashed over to Darren, and grabbed onto his arm.

"W... what?!" Darren stammered as Cara curled up around his arm and started to bawl her eyes out. Completely helpless what to do, he had no idea why she'd run to him of all people for a shoulder to cry on. Perhaps she didn't want to bother Chris about this? Or perhaps he was who she turned to last time he broke it off with her? Frowning slightly, this was such a contrast to the Cara he dated a year back. The last time he saw her like this was when he broke up with her. Perhaps this was his chance to finally make a mends to how the two of them broke it off?

"I... I'm sorry, Cara," Darren said, slipping his hugged arm out of her grasp, and wrapping it around her, "Just let it all out, OK?"
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

((It's not so much that Pearl wants to be the center of attention, she just feels kinda left out, being a stranger and all. Plus, she's concerned about why no one seems to be having fun at this party. I apologize if it appeared otherwise.))

"I, don't think I understand." said Pearl, giving Darren a quizzical look before Cara rushed in. "I, guess we'll have this discussion later."

She then took out a coin, and flipped it.

"Tails." she called.

Sure enough, the coin landed on tails.

"Well, I don't think I want to do a dare right now." she said. "I just want to get the basics down first." She then turned to Alex. "Well, are you ready?"
My Fanfiction

Sleeping is my life.

Toby shrugged when Cara said that he was a nobody, and then she ran off to Darren.

Ha...! At least she won't tell Chris about my secret. Toby thought, smiling. Chris, on the other hand... I guess I know why Chris wouldn't tell me about the coin toss... Toby turned to Chris.

Toby slung an arm around Chris's shoulder. He knew Chris was going to be upset that he made Cara cry and run off.

"Hey, Chris. It's totally cool, you don't have to answer my question. I know the answer to that, thought." Toby scratched the back of his head with the other hand. "And about Cara... Don't mind her and what she said about me, ok?"

Toby paused, then took a look at the circle where Alex, Pearl, Darren, and Cara are currently at. Since Pearl have spun him, it would be best to be perpared than not be perpared.

"Sooooooo.... Chris, let's go join the others at the circle. It's better to be with ther others than standing on our own, right?" Toby asked, pointing a thumb at the circle.

Waiting on Godot...

((OMG- someone give Toby a white persian cat to stroke XD He's such a villain XD I can hear him tapping his fingers together saying "Yes... yes... my plan is coming together perfectly...". Um- I'm still yuk from flu, but most of it is out of the system now so I can at least think coherently again.))

"Tails,"

"Well, that's a relief," Darren murmured to himself, wrapping his arm around Cara and letting her sob into his chest. Glancing back to her ringletts, he had never seen her like this. Did he make her cry like this when he broke up with her? Has every man she had ever been with break up with her like this? No... he was pretty sure that she broke it off with Alex...not the other way around. Had to be the first girl to have the pleasure to do that too. Still wasn't a good track record. Looks like he was just going to have to sit it out this round while she calmed down. Perhaps he could help find out what's going on for his bro...

"Yeah, I'm ready," Alex replied, relieved that there wasn't any crazy dares going on with this kiss. Shifting closer to the girl in the kimono, she was cute, but not really his type. She looked too fragile to him and vulnerable. Alot of other guys liked that in a girl but he preferred for the girls to be more on an equal tier with him... if that was ever possible with his life style. He could do the kiss though. As she said, it was non committal. IT comforted him that she wasn't going to assume that she had his hand in marriage just cause she kissed him. She at very least looked like she was new to this anyway, so perhaps he was going to have to hit the go button. Moving closer, Alex got close to kissing Pearls before Darren piped up,

"Hey, Dude," Darren said, "go easy on the gal, ok? She's not like any of those tramps at school that come after ya. Be gentle." Alex rolled his eyes,

"Right," he replied,

"And no tongue," Darren continued, "It's bad enough having a strange guy in your face let alone the contents of his mouth."

"Gotchya,"

"And keep it short and sweet. We're not setting world records here."

"What the heck, Darren?" Alex turned to his friend with a scowl, "This isn't the first time I've kissed a girl- I think I can manage on my own!" Turning back to Pearls with a frown, Alex closed his eyes for a moment.

"Sorry about that," He said, "Are you ready?"
ImageImageImageImage

Kraus' shockingly upfront suit offer for the still "scantily-clad" Zeth compelled Elle to unconceal a hidden, tiny smile.

"Well, that was easy,"

Elle muttered to herself, surprised at how generous the man had been to her even when she had been potentially jeopardizing his romantic life minutes ago.

Truth be told, Elle was completely disappointed at how easily the model had handed her the offer on a platter. No matter the trouble she went through for such a simple gesture, it was a win nevertheless in her book. "Thank you dear Kraus, " Elle patted his shoulders amiably, suddenly inflicted with a genius mental thought. The adults' game hasn't even started for me yet.

"But I do believe I will not be requiring your suit anymore. Now then, we have a game to attend to, yes?"

Last edited by Cerella on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waiting on Godot...

<<Nevermind this>>
ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Writer

"Yes, of course I'm ready." said Pearl. She leaned in, closed her eyes, and pressed her lips against Alex's. She was a bit worried about surprising him by being too forward, but it wasn't as if he didn't say he was ready. Since it was non-committal, time didn't stop. But it certainly seemed to slow down a tad. She briefly pictured herself as a princess kissing her prince. She was truly enjoying herself, and hoped that Alex was as well.

After what felt like several minutes (but in reality was a few seconds), Pearl broke away.

"Well, how was that?" she asked.
My Fanfiction

Sleeping is my life.

((Ark, you totally got me laughing. I never expected you to say that about Toby.))

Chip Byte made his way over to the Wright residence. Quickly noticing that there are people at the front door, he dove behind one of the parked cars to avoid being seen. He took a quick peek to take a look at what's going on at the front door.

Is that blond man... Klavier Gavin?! And the man that he was singing to... the Dragon!? OMG! If the Dragon's here, then Skunk should be somewhere inside the house. And there are people at the front door inside the Wright residence. Don't wanna be seen by them so.... Chip thought after dartting away from sight to avoid being spotted. He need to get inside the Wright residence like... RIGHT NOW.

After some quick thinking, he decided to go around the place and use the back door. He made it to the back door of the Wright residence. (How he made it to the back door without being seen is a big mystery.)

Chip opened the door, stepped into the room, then closed the door quietly without making a sound. It was totally dark in the laundry room, and Chip sighed.

Chip fished out his cell phone, and flipped it open. The LED on the phone glowed, giving Chip some light to see in the dark. He spotted what appeared to be a light switch on the wall, and flipped the switch. The light in the laundry room turned on, but it flicks on and off, on and off. This really annoys Chip. Sighing, he flipped the light switch again, and the room went dark, except for the light coming from his cellphone. He then made his way through the laundry room in the dark, with his cellphone as the light source.

Some seconds later, he was at another door, a different door from the one he stepped into the laundry room via.

I hope the owner of the Wright place doesn't catch me breaking and entering into. If the owner does... Well, I'll be seriously pwned. Chip thought, as he slowly reached out to the door's doorknob with the other hand that was not holding his cellphone.

Finally, his hand rested on the doorknob, he turned the doorknob, and slowly pulled the door open. He have no idea who was at the other side of the door.

((I hope I did okay with my RP as Chip Byte.))

Last edited by JaytheBluPirate on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

((Ark, I've fixed it! Sorry, it's been a while... :payne: ))

Prolific Writer

Claves was none too pleased about being ignored. "Listen, lady. I don't know what your scheme is, but I was still in the middle of something with Kraus here. I'll ask you again: You mind putting your little plan on hold for a bit?"

Artemis knew the Claves' patience was wearing thin. The only thing keeping her temper at bay was Kraus, who was showing a lot more tact and decorum than Ella was. Artemis remained still, wondering whether to intervene and calm Claves down or run like hell at the first sign of trouble.

((Just a small bump to (hopefully) get the ball rolling again.))
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

((Toby is TOO acting like a villain! Everyone is with me here, right? Bryan is in the Kitchen, and Zeth and Sarah are in Wright's room. Those are the closest people to Chip.))

((It's ok Cerella. I just didn't get how she figured she had got one over on him when he was completely non committal. The new RP makes more sense :) ))

Kissing Pearls wasn't as big of a drama as Darren made it out to be. She was new at it obviously. Didn't pull any fancy moves, no head grabbing, no head tilting... just a polite kiss. He wasn't sure how much she got out of her first kiss of the night... maybe her first kiss at all? It was hard to tell. He wasn't use to kissing girls like Darren was. He wasn't sure, but even though it was no where near the best kiss he had had in his life, it was a nice kiss by this game's standards.

"Well, how was that?" She asked when she pulled away. Opening his eyes again, he gave her a smile.

"It was a nice kiss," Alex admitted truthfully, giving her a slight smile, "Wasn't too awkward for you?"

Darren crossed his arms from beside Alex, no longer angered by their kiss, but still slightly irritated that his bro's attention was still on her. There was a hoping that her first kiss would be him... it certainly would've cleared up a few things for him to whether or not he was interested in her or not. He could wait though. He was good at waiting for girls. It was just frustrating. This was just a game though. Maybe he was just feeling lonely, or needed a goal. There were plenty of other girls at the party to kiss.... Oh well...

Noticing a ruckus around the back, Bryan put down his empty glass of water, his curiosity getting the better of him. Remembering the front door being broken into, he wondered what caused the destruction. What is in this house that is so worth getting? he thought. Noticing a broom, Bryan grabbed it just in case and snuck over to the laundry door. Hearing the door handle turn, Bryan poised the broom ready for attack if the guy was malicious.

Watching the door open, with a shadowed guy emerging from behind it, Bryan made sure he was out of immediate line of sight and got ready to swing the broom as soon as the guy was in range. If Alex and Darren can do this with hockey sticks then I can take this guy down and call the cops! Bryan thought in determination, ready to protect his friends.

((OK- I'm ending Klavier's dare with singing to Vaughan. It was fun while it lasted, but waiting for Panda to finish the song off further is holding up the adults game.))

"But I do believe I will not be requiring your suit anymore. Now then, we have a game to attend to, yes?"

Noticing the Dragon standing there with a scowl, his aviators hiding most but not all of a hot flush across his cheeks, Kraus realised that he had missed most of Klavier's song to the assassin because of this bickering reporter. Feeling a flash of heat rise up his neck in anger at missing this once in a life time opportunity, it took everything in himself to remain visually calm, and pleasant before this woman. She could easily mar his reputation on paper if he gave off an undesirable reaction to her interruption.

"Listen, lady. I don't know what your scheme is, but I was still in the middle of something with Kraus here. I'll ask you again: You mind putting your little plan on hold for a bit?"

"I do believe that all has been said between the reporter and I," Kraus intercepted, putting on a polite smile for Claves and Artemis, placing a hand behind either of their backs to lead them back to the kitchen. Turning to Ella, Kraus' expression turned serious once more, "Now, if you'd excuse me, Miss Harmony, I do believe that this dare has been completed, and that I will be required to attend the announcement of the next dare. If your work here is done, then I suggest taking advantage of the close proximity of the Wright's front door." Adopting a slight smile, he added, "You have my card if wish to arrange a full interview. I'll be more than happy to answer your questions in full at a later date."

Turning to the hall, Kraus showed his intention to go back to the kitchen gently, hoping that they'd walk away from the conversation without any further word slinging.

((If they don't wish to go, just make them stay put. He's not putting any effort in to showing them which way he's going. He's just giving them an out. Um... if Ella wants to butt in at this point and say she's staying, then it'd be a good time. Kraus wont chase her off site, but he's going to be guarded around her netherless. BTW- is she still going to swap Kraus' outfit for Zeth's? Cause it'd be REALLY funny cause it'd annoy both of them to be wearing what the other is wearing XD Kraus is brushing her off too.))
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

"Nice save." said Claves, dipping her voice. "Now, about my favor. I'd like to keep this between us. Don't worry, it's nothing serious. It's, actually about Artemis."

Artemis, meanwhile, still felt tense as Kraus led them away. Although Kraus seemed to have successfully eluded the reporter, there was still a chance that she would continue to persist and set Claves off. Stiffly, she shuffled down the hall, allowing Kraus' hand to guide her.

"Oh, no. It wasn't awkward at all." said Pearl, smiling back. "In fact, it was very enjoyable. Thank you, Alex."

She gave him a polite bow, but inside, she was pondering a few things. In a technical sense, this was her first time kissing a boy. But to her, it didn't really feel like a first kiss. She wondered for a moment if her childhood fantasy about romance wasn't true, but quickly disregarded the notion. This was just a game. In her mind, the kisses didn't really count.

Unless the person she kissed would turn out to be her special someone. But that was a different story that she would address later if it came up.

She then turned to Toby. "Okay, now it's your turn. Are you ready?"

((I'm not sure if the transition between kisses is too quick or not. Let me know if it is, and I'll edit it.))
My Fanfiction

Sleeping is my life.

After opening the door, Chip noticed that the coast is clear, which was a good sign. He closed his cell phone, and then shoved it inside his messager bag.

"Look like the coast is clear. Nobody's here, so I should get in without getting caught," Chip said, then chuckled and walked out into the hallway.
But when he realized that someone was going to ambush him right away after he stepped out into the hallway, he stepped out of the way as a broom fell and hit nothing but the floor. He quickly grabbed the broom, then yanked it out of the attacker's hands. He then took a look at the attacker. The attacker was that of a 18 years old two-toned haired boy.

"Nice try, kid. You think that you could attack an innocent and unsuspecting guy with nothing but a broom? Seriously, what's up with that?" Chip frowned at the kid.

I still need to talk to Skunk. Wonder where he is in the Wright residence? Chip thought.

((Editted to include Bryan's swing attempt.))

"Okay, now it's your turn. Are you ready?"

Toby left Chris's side and went over to Pearl so he can do the kiss.

It have been a long time since I had a kiss.... The last time I had a kiss.... Ah, it was with Cara... But that was way before I broke up with her. Toby thought, biting his lips at the memory of himself breaking up with Cara.

"Yeah, I'm ready, Pearl," Toby said, nodding his head, as if to say that he was, in fact, prepared for the kiss.

((First time I did a post with two RPs! Yay me! If anything seen odd with my RPs, let me know and I'll be glad to edit them.))

Felix Rodes pulled up to the Wright residence in his motorcycle and quickly jumped off to get out of the rain. He ran to the door, which was strangely broken down, and saw a guard standing outside. He hesitantly approached the surly man and said, "Hey, dude! I'm, uh, here for the party." He eyed the man curiously. What kind of a house party has a security guard? He was told this would just be a get-together. It didn't seem like the kind of thing that needed to be guarded.

Vera, who is now sitting in the lounge, quietly watching the game progress, heard a motorbike pull up around the area. Curious, she got up and was about to walk out the lounge room to check it out, she had nothing to do except watch the game, anyway. However, when she saw a man in about his 20's outside the front door, she quickly walked back into the lounge and peeked around the wall. She wanted to be nice and greet him later when he comes in, but then again, she doesn't really know him.

After deciding that she's too shy to actually go greet him, she turned back towards the game and joined the circle once again.

((I felt like Vera needed to do something, not just sit there. Plus, I haven't posted anything in a while. So I thought that I should just get her to move around. Sorry, it's not much.))

Prolific Writer

Pearl raised an eyebrow at Toby's body language. "Are you sure? You look like you're nervous about something." she said. "Listen, don't be. There's nothing to be nervous about. Heck, I have more reason to be nervous than you do, and I feel fine. So, relax."

She then gave Toby a sincere smile, closed her eyes, leaned in, and pursed her lips.

((Just to make sure, there's no rule against having the kissee meet the kisser halfway, is there? If there is, I'll edit it.))
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

((That was fine Little Thief :) Kisses don't have to go on forever. Dropping it straight after the kiss without letting the other react is a little fast, but everything is in context. Sometimes they don't want replies so cutting conversations is fine. I'm kinda sad though that it was her first kiss and it was so downplayed for her T.T She should've kissed Darren first XD ))

"Nice save. Now, about my favor. I'd like to keep this between us. Don't worry, it's nothing serious. It's, actually about Artemis."

"Oh?" Kraus replied in curiosity, feeling the tension of the prosecutor beside him as he let the two women back to the kitchen, "You have my attention, Miss Cadaverini. How can I be of assistance?"

"Well... you were the hero," Darren said sarcastically as Alex rejoined his pal's side, "A real Cassanova move there."

"Hey, hypocrite," Alex replied, giving him an 'I know you're baiting me but I don't care' look, "You were the one barking orders that I wasn't allowed to do anything with the kiss besides touch lips. I'm not capable of miracles you know."

"Damn straight," Darren retort, "You leave those to me." Looking at Darren with a dumbfounded look, Alex broke out into a laugh, and shook his head as he brushed his hair back,

"You can be a real ass, you know that?" Alex smirked, "You drag me here to pick up chicks and suddenly it's a game of finders keepers."

"Hey, you have Diamond Tiara over there to dote over, don't you?" Darren rebut, "I'm not going to be working my magical powers on her." Alex's face suddenly turned bright red at the... vague mention of Tascha's stage name. That was unfair of him. Alex wasn't a player like he was. So he liked her figure skating style? So what? That didn't mean that they were meant to be with eachother!

"That's Diamond Dancer," Alex started, "And all we've done is said hi. Like old friends, you know? It's not fair that you're stating that I HAVE to only kiss her properly!"

"Ooooh," Darren grinned, "That's the spirit, bro! Go tell me how it's done!" Alex narrowed his eyes at Darren in irritation, crossing his arms to sulk. He walked into that one. Perhaps he can sneak off when no one is looking and make it back for a few laps of the rink before he goes home...

"Look like the coast is clear. Nobody's here, so I should get in without getting caught,"

Swinging the broom, Bryan realised that the broom REALLY wasn't weighted for combat, and was too end heavy to swing like a sword from the handle end, and too light to do anything from the brush end. Missing the intruder as he stepped aside, Bryan's face flushed in embarrassment of his poor choice of weapon.

"Nice try, kid. You think that you could attack an innocent and unsuspecting guy with nothing but a broom? Seriously, what's up with that?"

"Innocent?" Bryan braced himself to defend the house. His hand to hand combat skills weren't anything impressive, but this guy before looked pretty weedy, and he was a little taller than him. Maybe if he looked scary enough he'd go on his own. He seemed worried of the door guard. Why else would he come through the back door? "You're not innocent, and you're sure as heck not unsuspecting! What are you doing sneaking into Trucy's house like this?"

Hey, dude! I'm, uh, here for the party."

Vaughan sighed. He had only JUST gotten rid of that flashy guy serenading him, and almost instantly, he's replaced by another? This is the worst gig ever. He better get double pay for this crap he has to put up with.

"There's no party going on in this house," Vaughan replied with a growl, crossing his arms. Not willing to part with any more information willingly, Vaughan pushed his aviators back up his nose, and adopted foreboding stance, "I suggest you recheck your reservations."

((Try again ;) ))
((If Vera buts in, maybe she could help Felix's argument? Or something? I think it's cute she wants to see who it is :) ))

"You should rejoin the party, Sarah," Zeth said softly, using his handkerchief to dry the tears from her eyes, "Kraus will be missing you. We've had a reporter join the party. I'm concerned for his privacy if he doesn't have... pre arranged attention."

"I wish I was more than that to someone," Sarah replied softly, moving closer to the Skunk, "Even if he did look like a silly barmaid."

"Sarah..." Looking at her lips moving toward his own, Zeth's breaths turned silent, confused by his mind screaming about the agreement he had with Kraus and not seeing her again, and the flash of pain... no, desire to kiss her back. He was stronger than this! What was more important to him? His heart, or his freedom?

Turning his head at the last moment, their lips touched briefly before Zeth dived into a tight hug with the distressed model, "This silly barmaid can't risk losing you." Zeth said softly, the stinging feeling of emotion making his throat ache, "Kraus is the only one I trust to protect you now. Please understand..." Not able to hold back his emotions fully, a single tear escaped Zeth's eyes, and fell onto Sarah's neck. She glanced down at Zeth and frowned.

"I.... I'm sorry, Zeth," Sarah said carefully, "I'm... sorry... I'll go find Alex." Glancing up as Sarah got of the bed and turned heel towards the door, he felt his heart sink.

Steel you heart, Gant, Zeth told himself, Those witches outside this room would eat you alive if they knew that they could do this to you. You can't take any chances. Specially not with HER.

After the sound of Sarah leaving the room, Zeth knelt down before the bed in a daze. He nearly broke his code for her. If she had pressed him once more he knew he would've caved in. He was getting worse. The loneliness was eating him up from the inside.

There's not time for that, Skunk, His mind growled at him, This party is expecting you. Kraus is expecting you. Bebop is going to be back any minute with new evidence. You have to be collected right now and at that party!

"Poker face," Zeth said, narrowing his eyes to calm himself back down again, "I am the Ace of Spades. The card of Judgement. I will get through this, and if there's anything left of me to salvage when I'm done, then there will be nothing stopping me. Till then, I have a score to settle that must be my first priority."

Getting up off the ground, Zeth wiped his face dry and walked sternly over to the door to go back to the kitchen.

"My.... what interesting.... hair you have?" Sarah stammered, still recovering from talking to Zeth, now encountering the strange new comer, encountering a rather handsome young man who looked a little younger than herself. She would've taken him for older than she thought he was too if it weren't for the school uniform he wore. The strange man however... he was a mishap of style with the most... unusual hair she had ever seen. Did he actually know that his dye job missed half of his head? And she thought platinum hair was hard to keep up with, "Do you mind if I ask what the trouble is?"

"This man has just broken into the house, M'lady," Bryan replied politely, "My guess is that he is after what that other man is protecting,"

((Sorry for the long waits in RP. Was the end of month which is always busy, but my mother has be off sick /in hospital with an infection and that's been my primary concern this week T.T Hopefully this catches me up. I had half of this pre-typed out >.> ))
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

"Are you sure? You look like you're nervous about something. Listen, don't be. There's nothing to be nervous about. Heck, I have more reason to be nervous than you do, and I feel fine. So, relax."

Toby raised an eyebrow as Pearl said this. Pearl think he was nervous about something and she knew something about it? Holding back from objecting to Pearl's statement, Toby knew he need to get the kiss done and over with.

Toby decided to press his lips onto Pearl's lips in the most proper way. This was different from the other kisses he have done in the past: kissing a girl he never meet until this party, he have to admit. After what felt like enough seconds has passed, Toby pulled away.

"You enjoyed the kiss, huh, Pearl?" Toby asked meekly. This wasn't his first kiss, to be honest. Actually, it was the first kiss he even done at this party.

"Innocent? You're not innocent, and you're sure as heck not unsuspecting! What are you doing sneaking into Trucy's house like this?"

Chip Byte raised an eyebrow at the teen. Does this kid know exactly why he was here for? But before he could say something to the teen, another voice spoked.

"My.... what interesting.... hair you have? Do you mind if I ask what the trouble is?"

Chip Byte turned around toward the source of the voice. The source of the voice was that of a woman in her 20's, with platinum hair. This caught Chip Byte off guard, as he was never good with girls, he have to admit. Then he regonized the woman. Sarah Cottontail, a model that he have been a fanboy over. This was the first time he ever met Sarah Cottontail in person.

"This man has just broken into the house, M'lady. My guess is that he is after what that other man is protecting."

Chip can't help but smirked at what the teen said. He turned toward the teen, pointing the end of the broom at the teen, and held the broom firmly, so the teen could not yank the broom out of his hand.

"OMG, you have no idea why I came here through the back door, do you? I didn't want anyone to see me right away so... And no, I'm not after whatever the owner of this place is protecting. What I'm actually here is, well, to talk to a friend of mine." Chip said. He knew that he could let his guard down if he spoke to Sarah Cottontail to explain the misunderstanding.

The sooner I find Skunk, the better things will turn out to be. After all, I had to do a lot of hacking to get all the new evidence that he had asked me to do. Chip thought.

Last edited by JaytheBluPirate on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Writer

With Toby, Pearl let her imagination take over again. She felt like a beautiful princess kissing her prince. But as before, it didn't really feel like a first kiss, since it was non-committal. After a few seconds, she felt Toby release her.

"Oh, yes. It was very enjoyable." she answered with a polite bow. "What about you? Did you enjoy it?"

"Listen, there's a reason I mentioned your ties to the criminal underworld." said Claves, keeping her voice low. "Here's the thing. Artemis and I have been friends ever since we were kids. But now that Artemis has this new job as a prosecutor, she's worried that our friendship's gonna end over that. Now, I personally don't care what side of the law she's on, she's still my friend and always will be. But Artemis, being the worrywart that she is, keeps fretting about the possibility of us becoming enemies. You kinda see what I'm getting at here?"
My Fanfiction

Felix furrowed his brow. "Aw, come on, man, just lemme in! I don't have a gun or anything," he protested. "Klavier told me to come. He told me my band was gonna be opening for the Gavinners next week. I just wanna go inside and talk to him." Felix was actually lying; he had never talked to Klavier. But, he had heard that the rock star was going to be at the Wright residence, and decided that this could be his chance to make a name for himself and his group. Noticing Vaughan's surly demeanor, however, he had trouble believing that he would let him in out of the kindness of his heart. All he could do was pray.

Sleeping is my life.

"Oh, yes. It was very enjoyable. What about you? Did you enjoy it?"

"Well, I have to say that the kiss was pretty good. Best kiss I ever done in a long time." Toby said, scratching the back of his head with one hand.

Toby then turned towards the circle. "Who want to have a turn at this?" He asked the people who were present at the circle while pointing at the bottle that was lying on the floor.

((Gah, short post is short. I wish I could made this RP longer, but I guess this will do. :meekins: ))

Prolific Writer

"Oh. Well, thank you." said Pearl, blushing slightly. As Toby was eager to get the next round underway, and Darren was busy with Cara, she decided to go around a mingle a bit.

She then noticed a shy-looking girl with long blue hair, looking quite uncomfortable. That didn't sit right with Pearl. If someone else was having a bad time, chances were that she wasn't able to fully enjoy herself, either. And although she couldn't really help Chris and Cara, seeing as she didn't really know what was going on, she might be able to help this person. She walked up to the young woman and cleared her throat.

"Hello." she said pleasantly. "How do you do?"

((There, now Vera has something to do. You're welcome! :edgy: I originally wanted to have Pearl respond to Leann, but Beth has seemingly disappeared again. Don't worry, when she comes back, I'll find a way to get her into the conversation, too. :butzthumbs: ))
My Fanfiction

Last edited by Little_Thief on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miles looked on at the scene happening before him and shook his head. This whole situation is getting more and more complicated, he thought wearily. I'm starting to get confused as to what's fully going on here. I have to occupy myself with something, or I'm going to get a headache. He looked around the room, trying to find someone to talk to that wasn't already occupied with some sort of dramatic event. As he scanned the room, he noticed a woman walking by that seemed vaguely familiar. That woman there... Do I know her? He had to think for a few seconds, but then it clicked in his mind. That was the new prosecutor who recently joined the force. Artemis, if he wasn't mistaken, although her last name escaped him.

"Artemis? The new prosecutor in the office, right?" Miles said to the woman to get her attention. "You were the one who just passed the bar exam, if I'm not mistaken. I'm Miles Edgeworth, head prosecutor. What brings you here?" he asked, hoping to meet someone who he could have a rational conversation with.

((Thanks LittleThief! <3))

Sitting in the circle, she felt slightly uncomfortable with everything going around her. Having been tuned out half the time, she wasn't really sure what was happening, she made a quick mental note to remind herself to actually follow whatever was happening.

For the first time in a while, she was focused on her surroundings and the game itself, she noticed a girl approaching her.

"Hello. How do you do?"

"Oh, hi. I'm fine thank you. How are you? Are you enjoying the game?" Vera replied to the girl's greeting, cringing at her formal sounding speech. It's supposed to be a party, dammit.
Page 13 of 14 [ 527 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay