Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 3 of 5[ 172 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: OC Land 3Topic%20Title

Prolific Writer

Paige shook her head. "Alas, no. I only caught the tail end of the deed." She sighed. "If only I had been there sooner. I could've prevented this from happening. I, failed in my duty as a knight. I feel so ashamed of myself."

She stared down at the ground, holding Sir Dipper close to her chest. She seemed really depressed over her failure.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

The Chocolateholic of CR

"Remind us why we are over here and not back at home?" Lilynette asked Anthony as she was getting bored.

"To get some fresh air and to see the buildings and hopefully make some new friends or some enemies. Which would you rather prefer?" Anthony asked both Lilynette and Starrk.

"I don't really care as long as it involves some steak." Starrk said in his lazyness tone.

"You've been watching The Johnny Test show haven't you?" Anthony said to Starrk with a dull expression on his face.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Seizing the day - or trying to.

Mira saw Paige's misery and attempted to comfort the would-be knight.

"Don't worry..." she murmured. "It wasn't your fault. You aren't psychic, right? You didn't know it was going to happen. And it's because of you this guy's getting help now." she paused, wondering for a moment and then making a decision. "I'm sure... um... Sir Dipper doesn't like to see you down, huh?"
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Prolific Writer

Paige looked up at Mira, and gave her a small smile. "You're right, La- *ahem* I mean, Ms. Mira. A good knight does not let her failures define her. And indeed, it was not something I could control. I suppose I kind of let that rogue's words get to me. Hmm?"

She then listened to her teddy bear intently.

"Sir Dipper wants to thank you for cheering me up." she said. "You're right, he doesn't like to see me unhappy."
My Fanfiction

Mira smirked quietly, monitoring Folovski's vitals. "No problem, Dip." She muttered, stifling laughter good-humouredly. She felt the vehicle come to a stop in front of the hospital and opened the door.

"Want to come with? There's no reason why you can't and you might need to give the seniors some info anyway since you met this mugger guy..." she paused. "But stay out of the way till then, and, uh, Sir Dipper might want to hold his tongue too."
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Prolific Writer

"I understand." said Paige. "We would be happy to accompany you. And we promise to stay out of the way until needed. I swear on my honor as a knight of the House of Squire."

After playing a few tunes on his clarinet, Ivan took a look at his watch.

"Can't stay around here for too long." he muttered to himself. "I think it would be better to practice at home."

He got up from the bench, strolled his way past Chelsea and Noelle, and made his way back to his home downtown, spinning his cane and whistling to himself.
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Remeé grumbled a semi-polite greeting to the folks in the pub as he stepped through the smoky air towards the bar. The television in the background was idly commenting on some sporting event as the patrons sat in silence around it. Sitting down at the bar he nodded politely at the bartender who grinned revealing a rather incomplete row of teeth as he cleaned a glass.

"So...back from your little jaunt uptown eh?" The bartender chuckled dirtily as he reached back behind the counter for a glass and a bottle of whiskey pouring some for Remeé "Is it as bootiful as ya remember?" he asked going back to cleaning his glass.

Remeé nodded "Cleaner yet stupider than I remember, encountered a woman who talked to teddybears and talked like a medieval knight, a girl who daydreamed while I swiped her stuff and a girl who opted to get hit on the head as opposed to turning her belongings over" he grunted grabbing the glass and sipping it "Still it was profitable for the most part" he said getting up from his seat and moving over to a door beside the counter leading to an adjoining room. The Bartender nodded and moved into an adjacent door behind the counter.

In the small room was simply a table and some chairs where a small dirty looking man sat.
"Remeé's turning in his finds boss" The Bartender muttered briefly before disappearing back into the pub as the little man looked up at Remeé as he sat down.
"So cyclops, what do you have for me?" The man said with a devilish grin "You know the Cappas have been looking for you? Think they want to negotiate some...terms with you, I'd avoid your house the next couple of days if I were you" he added sitting back.

Remeé groaned Means a couple nights of slumming it in boxes I suppose he thought to himself as he emptied his goods onto the table while the little man picked through them before swiftly exchanging some money for most of the goods.

"Well everything seems in order, you can keep the book, I've read it anyway" the little man cackled to himself "Now get outta my sight we're done here" he said reclining on his chair.

Remeé nodded grimly before leaving the room and the pub One day I'll get back up to Uptown, live the high-life again, this won't be me forever he reassured himself before taking a deep sigh inhaling the murky downtown air "Right time to see about getting something to eat I suppose" he said scratching his eyepatch before moving off in the direction of the marketplace.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

"Not much to do here, is there? Let's head back, this is the most boring town ever out of the three towns, Uptown really sucks." Anthony said as he yawned as Starrk and Lilynette howled and then nodded at Anthony as they took their leave from the Uptown back to the Suburbs.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Prolific Writer

On his way home, Ivan spotted Remeé headed toward the marketplace. He was reminded of the task he left for Somari.

I hope that lawyer knows what he's getting into. he thought to himself, adjusting his shades as he continued his stroll.

"Good day, comrade." he said to Remeé, tipping his bowler hat as he passed by. "Nice weather we're having, da?"
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Remeé straighted up as his thoughts were disrupted by the fellow beside him. Hunh smalltalk isn't common down here he thought turning to face the man instantly tensing up when he saw the man. His dress sense was unmistakable, he had a faint bulge in his jacket possibly storing a clarinet and the brisk Russian accent gave away the man's identity straight away. Normally no one would dare dress so richly and flamboyantly in Downtown at the risk of becoming a target but no one would mess with this man if they knew what was good for them.

"Y...You are Ivan Pur...the Cool Cat of Lowtown" Remeé said in hushed tones aware people were going out of their way to avoid them now. Maybe he doesn't want anything...just making small talk... Remeé thought rapidly before risking brief nod and saying "I suppose though the weather down here is a tad too smoky for my tastes" he said uncertain whether he should keep walking.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Mira helps the paramedics carry Folovski's stretcher out of the ambulance and into the hospital, muttering in low urgent tones about vitals and blood pressure and medical jargon. A senior doctor comes out and she reports the same to him but her back straightens and her hands fiddle with her hair. Yes, she wanted to make a good impression.

"Dr. Miller," she begins. "This girl witnessed the incident - or part of it. Would her report be of use?"

"Yes, yes," the black haired doctor replied distractedly. "Take him to room 3." he ordered the paramedics, who promptly moved. Turning to Paige, he raised an eyebrow. "So what happened to Mr Folovski?"

Prolific Writer

"He was attacked by a rogue." said Paige. "I didn't specifically see how as I only caught the tail end of the deed, but that much I know."

"So, you've heard of me." said Ivan with a jovial laugh. "No wonder you seem so uptight." He then glanced at the sky as he continued his stroll. "Dah, I see what you mean, comrade. The atmosphere here is too thick. Anyone not used to it would probably suffocate." He then shrugged. "Ah well, what're you gonna do, huh?"
My Fanfiction

Last edited by Little_Thief on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gettin' Old!

Remeé raised an eyebrow "Well of course I doubt there's anyone down here who doesn't know of you," he concluded "Though I was just on my way to get something to eat though I don't exactly intend to stay down here forever" he said stepping back from Ivan "Now Mr Pur do you have some business with me or am I free to go?" he asked swallowing hard feeling a bead of sweat creep down his back gripping his blackjack within his coat should thugs set upon him immediately.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony and his pet wolves made their way back at the Suburbs with a growling sound coming from their stomachs, for the walk made them quiet hungry.

Under-aged Defense Attorney

Little_Thief wrote:
"Ah, I see." mused Chelsea. "Well, not everyone listens to words, I'm afraid. Especially not a lot of people in the downtown area. Humph, and people say walking through my cemetery at night is dangerous. But enough of this talk of cabbages and kings. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yeah, I figured as much, it was worth a try though." She said to Chelsea with a laugh while getting up.

She dusted herself off a bit before speaking again.

"Would you mind keeping this a secret? It's a little embarrassing." She asked sheepishly.

"Also, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind lending me your phone? Mine sort of... disappeared..." She continued while showing her the sim card that the man left behind.

"I see," murmured Miller. "Was he already unconscious when you got there?" he questioned Paige , inwardly wondering about the teddy bear. Mira, meanwhile, had peeked in the exam room and watched with rapture as the nurses began to treat Folovski - he had been hooked up to monitors that bleeped in a steady rhythm.

Prolific Writer

"He was." said Paige with a nod. "I managed to scare the rogue off before he had a chance to do any other deviltry."

Chelsea tilted her head to one side. "If you want to keep this a secret, why do you need a phone?" she inquired. "Unless you're planning on lying about what happened to the person you're calling. In which case, it is said that liars are punished by believing their own lies. If I were you, I'd be careful. But I'm not, so make of that what you will."

"Hey, cool down, comrade." said Ivan. "You're going to lose your head a lot quicker around here if you don't keep your cool." He sighed. "Honestly, conversation is a lost art down here. You can't talk to anyone without one side thinking the other wants you dead."
My Fanfiction

"Oh, yeah, I'm keeping it a secret, but I kind of need money to get checked up at the hospital." Noelle replied.
"So... I plan on getting a ride home and get some money." She continued.

Noelle then looked at Chelsea and asked her "Wait. If I did that, would the person ask why I was at a cemetery?"

Gettin' Old!

Remeé paused collecting himself worried he'd upset him "Well please accept my apologies Mr Purs but that exact kind of logic is true in many cases down here, a man can never be too careful down in this part of the city especially when speaking with someone as....influential as yourself" he said politely "So how can I help you today?" he asked.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

Ivan chuckled. "What makes you think I wanted anything, comrade? I was just making conversation is all. Even with my status, I am just as human as anyone else in this city, uptown or downtown." He then checked his watch. "Well, I'm afraid I can't dally much longer. I have a recital to practice for later tonight. Before we part ways, may I have your name?"

"I wouldn't know. I'm not the person you're calling." said Chelsea with a shrug. "Personally, I wouldn't ask too many questions. That kind of thinking would cost me my nose. And one thing about your nose is that you'll miss it once it's gone. But again, the person you're calling is not me, so I don't know what they'll ask."
My Fanfiction

"Hmm... alright. Thanks, I think I might just go home instead. Just in case." Noelle said to Chelsea with a smile.

Noelle thought for a moment before realising something.

"Oh! That's right! I don't think I ever got you're name!" She said when suddenly realised it.

"I'm Noelle." Noelle said, properly introducing herself.

Gettin' Old!

Remeé nodded "Sure thing my name is Remeé Tamat, professional thief," he said turning away "Have a good day and a good recital tonight Mr Purs, was a pleasure meeting you" he said walking away towards the market. Well that was a close encounter, meeting Ivan Purs.....that's just downright unsettling today has been a strange day he concluded to himself trying not to walk too quickly away so as to arouse suspicion.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

"I'll be sure to remember that, Comrade Tamat." said Ivan with a tip of his hat. "Do svidaniya."

With that, he made his way back home, humming a little tune to himself as he spun his cane. If everything went as planned, the money would be delivered as promised, and he'd be able to perform at his recital. Nothing could go wrong...

"Oh, pardon me." said Chelsea. "My name is Chelsea Katt. I am the caretaker of this cemetery. It is a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Noelle, although it was under odd circumstances."
My Fanfiction

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony, Starrk, and Lilynette made their way to the house, by taking their time going to home for some food. I hope nobody gets in the way...Anthony thought to himself.

Noelle laughed at Chelsea's statement.

"Yep, odd circumstances indeed. Anyway, nice to meet you too Ms. Katt." She said.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you become the caretaker of the cemetery?" Noelle asked.

She paused and thought about something for a moment.

"Oh! What's the time?" Noelle asked Chelsea sheepishly.

Prolific Writer

Chelsea tilted her head in confusion. "Do you want me to tell you the time, or how I became the owner of this cemetery? Or perhaps you want me to tell you the time and then talk about the history behind this cemetery, or visa versa for some odd reason. I'm comfortable with answering you either way, but I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific. Otherwise, I don't know what you want."
My Fanfiction

"Don't worry; we'll take care of him." Miller replied. "Miss Fox?" Mira swung her head back around. "Thank you for your assistance. Since Ms Squire seems unharmed, you're both free to leave. We're contacting his family now." Mira nodded.

"It was no trouble, sir," she murmured. Motioning to Paige, she gestured towards the exit. "Shall we?"

Prolific Writer

"That's good to hear." said Paige with a bow. "Farewell and, um..."

Unsure of what to say, she paused to converse with Sir Dipper.

"Thank you." she said, turning back to Dr. Miller. "For helping Sir Folovski, I mean."

She then turned to Mira and gave her a quick nod, signifying that she was ready to go.
My Fanfiction

"Oh! I apologise. I didn't mean to be so unclear, Ms. Katt." Noelle said apologetically.

"Would you mind telling me the time first?" She asked. "And then how you became the caretaker of this cemetery?"

"Ah. Before I forget, sorry for causing trouble at your cemetery, I really didn't mean to." Noelle apologised yet again.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony, Lilynette, and Stark had made it back home without anybody getting in the way and for a moment they relaxed a bit.

Prolific Writer

"Trouble?" asked Chelsea, tilting her head. "Young miss, if you caused trouble in my cemetery, I certainly don't know about it. Don't apologize for something that isn't your fault. Otherwise, people are going to go to you as a professional apologizer."

She then checked her watch. "I have about 11:15, no correction, 11:16 AM. Do you still want to hear my story, or do you have someplace you need to be?"
My Fanfiction

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

((OOC: I'll be doing the first post of this revival, I suppose.))

Claire awoke that morning and did the usual stuff. She had breakfast, consisting of bacon and eggs, and put on a pair of jeans and an Enlist in the Pigmask Army t-shirt. She put on a pair of shades, then headed out. As the eldest of the Minch children, she had moved away about a year ago. No more Porky to deal with. It was a shame a good kid like Picky had to be stuck with him. She thought about this as she walked out.

Matt woke up. He drank a cup of tea, put on his usual clothes, drank some more tea, put on his hat, drank another cup, fed his pet rabbit, drank another cup of tea, and then walked outside. He drank another cup of tea while doing this. "Always time for tea." he said to himself. He sat down on a bench and drank some tea.

Ace Sidekick!

In a small 2 bedroom apartment young Leonette "Leo" Harper has just woke up and is ready to start another day. She took a shower, brushed her hair, and put on dark green shorts with a black shirt and wore brown boots. She was about to leave until she heard her sister's voice.

"Leo," Nicola said sternly.

Nicola had a frying pan in her hand and had a serious look on her face. Today she wore a sparkley sleeveless top and capres pants. "You can't just leave without eating breakfast."

Leo had some guilt on her face, her stomach also grumbled.

The two sisters sat eating a breakfast that consisted on omelettes and cinnamon rolls. "So, do you plan to just run around the suburbs today, I don't want you struting around the Downtown area."

Leo ate her food without worry, "I wasn't planning to, but if I did I would be fine, I always bring my slingshot. Then again, what if I want to go there and buy some cheap jewelery?"

"Leo," Nicola said sternly again.

"Ok, ok, I'll stick around," said Leo.

When Nicola and Leo finished eating Leo helped her older sister with the dishes. Now she could finally leave.

"I'll probably meet up with you later Leo," said Nicola.

"Ok," Leo responded.

With that Leo opened the door and walked out hoping for a day of adventure, exploration, and fun.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Claire decided she would go to the park, so she went down the the suburbs. On the way there, she saw a young girl exit an apartment. She went into the park and sat down.

Hatter decided he would go visit a friend of his, Chester Feline, who happened to live in the suburbs as well. He ended up going down there too. He saw Claire and his immediate thought was "odd girl. Sort of reminds me of Alice." he said, remembering the year before when he had met the girl. It felt as if it was only yesterday. He decided to pour himself a cup of tea from a bottle of iced tea he had in his pocket.

Ace Sidekick!

Leonette decided to head to Lennon Park first, she thought about headed for the fancy uptown but her sister would probably disapprove. She could probably walk around the track and imagine stuff, or if she had a fishing rod she could fish at the pond, life in the suburbs seemed boring now. And sadly there was no school today.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Claire saw Leo entering the park. She decided to be friendly as she hadn't met her before. "Hi, what's your name?" she got up and asked her. "I'm Clairissa Minch, but most people call me Claire." she said.

Matt walked into the park to see if this was the same girl he had met. Upon entering, he chased away a pigeon. He ran up to the two and asked "What are your names? Do you recognize me?"

"I'm afraid not, sir." she said. "You?" she asked Leo.

Ace Sidekick!

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
Claire saw Leo entering the park. She decided to be friendly as she hadn't met her before. "Hi, what's your name?" she got up and asked her. "I'm Clairissa Minch, but most people call me Claire." she said.

Matt walked into the park to see if this was the same girl he had met. Upon entering, he chased away a pigeon. He ran up to the two and asked "What are your names? Do you recognize me?"

"I'm afraid not, sir." she said. "You?" she asked Leo.

Leo placed her hands on her hips, "No, I do not recognize you."

Leo paused for a moment, "My name is Leonette Harper, but I perfer to be called Leo."

Leo scratched her head, "So, what brings you two people to the park?"

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Claire replied, "Well, I just came to relax in the park. Not sure what his deal is." she said. "Well, I was on my way to visit my friend, Chester Feline, and I saw you, my dear. You reminded me of a girl I once knew, and I thought you were her. While we're here, who wants a cup of tea?" he asked.

Ace Sidekick!

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
Claire replied, "Well, I just came to relax in the park. Not sure what his deal is." she said. "Well, I was on my way to visit my friend, Chester Feline, and I saw you, my dear. You reminded me of a girl I once knew, and I thought you were her. While we're here, who wants a cup of tea?" he asked.

Leo placed her hand on her lips, "I'm not a tea drinker."

She was also slightly flattered that she reminded someone of someone else.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"I see." he said, removing his hat, taking a teapot off his head, and pouring himself a cup of tea. "How about biscuits, gentlewomen?" he asked, sipping his cup of tea.

Claire was surprised to see that under his hat, the man had a teapot on his head. She wondered how he could bear having a vessel full of hot tea there without getting hurt. "Sure, I'll take one." she said.

He handed her a biscuit. "The name's Matthew Hattington, but let's face it, that name sucks. Call me Matt or Hatter." he said, still sipping his tea.
Page 3 of 5 [ 172 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay