Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 5[ 172 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: OC Land 3Topic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
"I see." he said, removing his hat, taking a teapot off his head, and pouring himself a cup of tea. "How about biscuits, gentlewomen?" he asked, sipping his cup of tea.

Claire was surprised to see that under his hat, the man had a teapot on his head. She wondered how he could bear having a vessel full of hot tea there without getting hurt. "Sure, I'll take one." she said.

He handed her a biscuit. "The name's Matthew Hattington, but let's face it, that name sucks. Call me Matt or Hatter." he said, still sipping his tea.

"Ok, I'll have a biskit," Leo said smiling.

Leo stroked her chin, "I think I like Hatter better."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

He handed her a biscuit. "There you go, young girl. Hatter is my preference as well. What brings you here?"

Ace Sidekick!

He handed her a biscuit. "There you go, young girl. Hatter is my preference as well. What brings you here?"

Leo nibbled on the biskit, "I came here because I wanted adventure, and there's no school today anyway."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Well, I already stated my purpose, and so did she. I live in the uptown, which is probably why you've never seen me before. You look a little young to be living on your own in there." he said, pointing up at the apartments." he said. He pulled out a piece of toast and started putting jam on it. He proceeded to eat it. "Just where the hell is all the food coming from?" Claire asked him. "Do you have a minifridge on you or something?" she lifted his hat, checked inside, and found nothing. "That is a violation of privacy and the magician's code, my dear. By the way, it appears some of your hair ran away." He said, munching the piece of toast. "WHY YOU LITTLE-!" she lunged at him, pushing him to the ground. "Say something else, I dare you." she said. He lay on the ground, breathing nervously. "That's what I thought." she said. He got up and brushed himself off. He reached behind him and removed from his back a cane with a teapot head. "This is in case you try anything else. Anyway, you've been very rude, and I've been even ruder!" he shouted at her. "If you decide to apologize, I mentioned where I live." he walked off.

Ace Sidekick!

"Well, I already stated my purpose, and so did she. I live in the uptown, which is probably why you've never seen me before. You look a little young to be living on your own in there." he said, pointing up at the apartments." he said. He pulled out a piece of toast and started putting jam on it. He proceeded to eat it. "Just where the hell is all the food coming from?" Claire asked him. "Do you have a minifridge on you or something?" she lifted his hat, checked inside, and found nothing. "That is a violation of privacy and the magician's code, my dear. By the way, it appears some of your hair ran away." He said, munching the piece of toast. "WHY YOU LITTLE-!" she lunged at him, pushing him to the ground. "Say something else, I dare you." she said. He lay on the ground, breathing nervously. "That's what I thought." she said. He got up and brushed himself off. He reached behind him and removed from his back a cane with a teapot head. "This is in case you try anything else. Anyway, you've been very rude, and I've been even ruder!" he shouted at her. "If you decide to apologize, I mentioned where I live." he walked off.

Leo giggled as the two people fought. She tried to reason with them while they were arguing. "Hey Claire, don't question it, just love it. At least it's convienent."

She then saw Hatter get more upset at Claire and started to get worried, but all she did was sit still. Soon Hatter walked away.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Sorry about that. The guy started insulting me, what else was I supposed to do? Well, no worries, he'll probably be back. After all, I have his hat." she said with a grin, twirling it in the air before setting it down on her head. "And if you're wondering, I do get a lot of questions about the hair. I suppose I could tell you about it, since you seem trustworthy." she said, taking off her shades and putting them in a pocket.

Halfway home, Hatter realized the girl still had his hat. He began to walk back. She wouldn't have dared do anything to it, would she? His most prized possession, tarnished by a careless person. He couldn't think of something like that happening.

Ace Sidekick!

"Sorry about that. The guy started insulting me, what else was I supposed to do? Well, no worries, he'll probably be back. After all, I have his hat." she said with a grin, twirling it in the air before setting it down on her head. "And if you're wondering, I do get a lot of questions about the hair. I suppose I could tell you about it, since you seem trustworthy." she said, taking off her shades and putting them in a pocket.

Halfway home, Hatter realized the girl still had his hat. He began to walk back. She wouldn't have dared do anything to it, would she? His most prized possession, tarnished by a careless person. He couldn't think of something like that happening.

When Leo found out about the hat, she cringed a little. Claire certainly had a lot of guts. "Sure, you can tell me about your hair."

After Nicola did a few things back at the apartment she grabbed her purse locked the door behind her and headed out for the park, she decided to check up on her sister.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Happened a little over a year ago. I was getting my hair cut at a new place, since the old one closed. This one was run by a man named Fred, who was quite a freak. He had a slasher smile across his face the whole time. So, I asked for a little trim, and he immediately pulled out a shaver. I didn't realize what was going on until he had already claimed half of my hair. He was about to get the other side, but I quickly ran out. The guy's in an asylum right now, and won't be getting out for a while. The look actually does me good, so I held onto it. And there you go." she said, taking the hat off her head and twirling it onto a tree branch.

Hatter headed back to the park and saw Nicola on the way there too. "Good morning. You headed to the park too?" he asked her.

Ace Sidekick!

"Happened a little over a year ago. I was getting my hair cut at a new place, since the old one closed. This one was run by a man named Fred, who was quite a freak. He had a slasher smile across his face the whole time. So, I asked for a little trim, and he immediately pulled out a shaver. I didn't realize what was going on until he had already claimed half of my hair. He was about to get the other side, but I quickly ran out. The guy's in an asylum right now, and won't be getting out for a while. The look actually does me good, so I held onto it. And there you go." she said, taking the hat off her head and twirling it onto a tree branch.

Hatter headed back to the park and saw Nicola on the way there too. "Good morning. You headed to the park too?" he asked her.

"Wow," said Leo with her mouth open. She tried to cheer Claire up, "Um, I have short hair and it worked fine with me."

Nicola heard a voice call to her, "Yes, I was gonna check to see if my sister is there."

Nicola flipped her sky blue hair with her finger.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Hmm... Did she have short, greenish hair? If so, she was one of two people I saw there. The other was a rather odd woman with odd hair. The latter has my hat, you see. Since we both have business there, we can go together." he said. She thought this girl was attractive.

"Yeah, I can tell. Looks good on you. I've actually gotten used to this, and I'll probably keep it like that." she said. "Now, if the guy comes in, pretend you have no idea who he is, it'll help both of us out." she told the girl, brushing her hand through her hair.

Ace Sidekick!

"Hmm... Did she have short, greenish hair? If so, she was one of two people I saw there. The other was a rather odd woman with odd hair. The latter has my hat, you see. Since we both have business there, we can go together." he said. She thought this girl was attractive.

"Yeah, I can tell. Looks good on you. I've actually gotten used to this, and I'll probably keep it like that." she said. "Now, if the guy comes in, pretend you have no idea who he is, it'll help both of us out." she told the girl, brushing her hand through her hair.

Nicola smiled, "Yes! This is surprising since nobody thinks were sisters at first. Ok, you can lead the way mister."

Leo was a bit confused, but she decided to go with it, "Er, ok then."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Hatter led her to the park. "And, here we are, my dear." he said, doing a little bow. "Shall we go in? The name is Matthew Hattington, by the way. Call me Hatter." he replied. He entered and removed his hat from the tree branch, thankfully unharmed. "I have decided to declare a truce for now, but all I want to know is if you took my hat." he said to Claire. "I didn't take your hat. I don't even know who you are." "Alright, I see what you're doing. Fine, don't admit it." he said. "See if I care." he poured himself a cup of tea, offering one to Nicola. "Would you like some tea?"

Ace Sidekick!

Hatter led her to the park. "And, here we are, my dear." he said, doing a little bow. "Shall we go in? The name is Matthew Hattington, by the way. Call me Hatter." he replied. He entered and removed his hat from the tree branch, thankfully unharmed. "I have decided to declare a truce for now, but all I want to know is if you took my hat." he said to Claire. "I didn't take your hat. I don't even know who you are." "Alright, I see what you're doing. Fine, don't admit it." he said. "See if I care." he poured himself a cup of tea, offering one to Nicola. "Would you like some tea?"

"My name is Nicola Harper," she said to Hatter.

Nicola saw her sister acting as stiff as a board and standing next to a girl with a weird hairdo.

"I knew I'd find you here Leo," said Nicola.

"Oh, hello sis, who is the man next to you?"

Nicola was a bit confused, but she saw Hatter offer her some tea and decided to accept it. "Sure, I'd love some tea Hatter."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

He pulled out the teapot once more, took a teacup from his pocket, and poured her some tea. "Here you go, my dear. I also have biscuits if you like." he said. "So, you're that young lady's sister?" he asked. "Do you by any chance know this other girl?" he asked.

Ace Sidekick!

He pulled out the teapot once more, took a teacup from his pocket, and poured her some tea. "Here you go, my dear. I also have biscuits if you like." he said. "So, you're that young lady's sister?" he asked. "Do you by any chance know this other girl?" he asked.

Nicola sipped the tea slowly and took in the sweet aroma. "Sure, I'd love some biskits."

"Yes, that girl is my sister, she's very decent, as for the other girl, I do not know her."

As the two chatted Leo secretly left for the walking track.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

He handed her a biscuit. "Ah, that explains it. The other girl stole my hat. I didn't think your sister would have done it. I live in the Uptown, by the way. This hat's been in my family for generations, you know. I got it from my father, who was a hatter, and got the hat from his grandfather, who was also a hatter. The profession is out of date, but I shall still maintain this hat." he said. "So, what do you work in?"

Ace Sidekick!

He handed her a biscuit. "Ah, that explains it. The other girl stole my hat. I didn't think your sister would have done it. I live in the Uptown, by the way. This hat's been in my family for generations, you know. I got it from my father, who was a hatter, and got the hat from his grandfather, who was also a hatter. The profession is out of date, but I shall still maintain this hat." he said. "So, what do you work in?"

Nicola nibbled the biskit, she thought it was fascinating how the hat garter wore was in his family for generations, but what was a hatter anyway?

Nicola blinked when Hatter asked her profession, "I work part time at a gift shop, gotta pay for that apartment somehow," she sighed.

"My sister and I live alone since my parents were murdered so long ago, because of this we know some self defence, but I perfer not to fight."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Hmm. I work as a waiter at some restaurant, but I also make hats, as my father and grandfather did. I do carry around a cane if I ever need to defend myself." he said, dipping the biscuit into the tea. "My father was murdered a few years ago. He left me this hat in his will. I will wear it well in his honor. I live in an apartment too. Do you have any pets?" he asked her, munching the biscuit.

Ace Sidekick!

"Hmm. I work as a waiter at some restaurant, but I also make hats, as my father and grandfather did. I do carry around a cane if I ever need to defend myself." he said, dipping the biscuit into the tea. "My father was murdered a few years ago. He left me this hat in his will. I will wear it well in his honor. I live in an apartment too. Do you have any pets?" he asked her, munching the biscuit.

Kindred spirits, Nicola thought. She felt her eyes water for a moment.

She covered her mouth trying not to cry, "That's a strange question. No, my sister I don't have pets, I have enough trouble taking care of Leo, plus I may be enrolled in the Uptown university soon."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Wow, I go there. You might be seeing me on a daily basis." he said with a smile. "I have a rabbit." he said. "He's named Robert. Had him since I was a boy." he said. "So, what are your interests?" he asked.

Ace Sidekick!

"Wow, I go there. You might be seeing me on a daily basis." he said with a smile. "I have a rabbit." he said. "He's named Robert. Had him since I was a boy." he said. "So, what are your interests?" he asked.

Nicola frowned a little, "I may not get to go there because I can't just let Leo live alone."

She stroked her face a little, "I like getting new clothes, and going on dates, and going out with friends."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Well, you have to take care of your sister, I understand. My interests include hats, making tea blends, inventing stuff, reading, and I occasionally conversationify with friends." he said. "What you just tasted was an original blend, and I hope I can consider you a friend, so I've just done two of these things."

Ace Sidekick!

"Well, you have to take care of your sister, I understand. My interests include hats, making tea blends, inventing stuff, reading, and I occasionally conversationify with friends." he said. "What you just tasted was an original blend, and I hope I can consider you a friend, so I've just done two of these things."

Nicola giggled, "It seems a little fast but alright, and no wonder this tea tastes so unique."

Nicola was curious about one thing, "What do you like reading?"

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Well, mystery novels are a lot of what I read. Two personal favorite books are Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Saw There." he said while drinking his tea.

Ace Sidekick!

"Well, mystery novels are a lot of what I read. Two personal favorite books are Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Saw There." he said while drinking his tea.

"It's been so long since I have read a novel and enjoyed it."

Nicola was so busy talking that she realized her sister was gone, "I wonder where my sister went."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"I think I saw her on the walking path. Should we go check?" he asked her, brushing his finger through his hair.

Ace Sidekick!

"I think I saw her on the walking path. Should we go check?" he asked her, brushing his finger through his hair.

Nicola nodded, "yes sir."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Okay then, let's do that." he said. He waited for her to get up and walked down the path with her. "Hey, wait for me." said Claire, following after them. "Sorry I was so rude earlier." she twirled a purple strand of hair. "I was the one who stole your hat. I thought it'd be funny, plus you insulted me, so I wanted to get back at you." she scratched her head.

Ace Sidekick!

"Okay then, let's do that." he said. He waited for her to get up and walked down the path with her. "Hey, wait for me." said Claire, following after them. "Sorry I was so rude earlier." she twirled a purple strand of hair. "I was the one who stole your hat. I thought it'd be funny, plus you insulted me, so I wanted to get back at you." she scratched her head.

Nicola blinked at the sudden stranger's enterance.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"She's over there. Not to worry." he said to Nicola. "Would you like some more tea?" he asked her.

Ace Sidekick!

"She's over there. Not to worry." he said to Nicola. "Would you like some more tea?" he asked her.

Nicola wanted to walk up and talk to her, but everything seemed fine. "Sure, I'll have some more tea."

Leo walked around the track with thoughts flowing through her mind, she decided to take out her sling shot and fiddle with it.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

He poured her more tea. "This has been a nice little chat. Do you have any questions for me?" he asked her.

Ace Sidekick!

He poured her more tea. "This has been a nice little chat. Do you have any questions for me?" he asked her.

Nicola thought for a moment while sipping tea. "Um...Not that I can think of right now."

Leo grabbed a few pebbles on the ground and decided to practice using her slingshot. She flung pebbles to the sky.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Okay then." he said, sitting down on a bench. He poured himself another cup of tea. "For me, it's always tea time." he said. Claire climbed up on a tree, sitting on a branch. She thought about how her brother Porky had vanished that day. Picky was sure to be much better off now. She sat up there, doing nothing really.

Ace Sidekick!

Nicola drank more tea and giggled at Hatter.

After Leo walked for around 40 minutes she decided to go to the amusement park and ride the spinning tea cups that suddenly remind her of Hatter.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Hatter sat and continued drinking his tea. "So, how long have you lived round here?" he asked.

Ace Sidekick!

Hatter sat and continued drinking his tea. "So, how long have you lived round here?" he asked.

"2 years," Nicola replied.

Leo had to walk a dozen blocks to get to the amusement park and when she got there she saw the rides moving and a bunch of people.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"As for me, I've been living in the uptown for about a year." he said.

Ace Sidekick!

"As for me, I've been living in the uptown for about a year." he said.

Nicola scratched her chin, "It's been awhile since I've been to Uptown, but I encourage my sister and myself not to go so we don't spend all our money."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"I understand what you mean." he said, putting away his teacup. "So, now I shall be heading back home. Here's my card." he said, handing her a card that read 'Matt Hattington, Hatter, Inventor, Etc. Owner of Hatter's Hats and Stuff.' He walked off.
Page 4 of 5 [ 172 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay