Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 5[ 172 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

OC Land 3Topic%20Title

Prolific Writer

Welcome, one and all, to the central hub for original characters, Origin Trail! All original characters can gather here and get into any number of antics.

There will be a few slight differences from the last place, but nothing major. Anyway, here's the layout:
Spoiler: Uptown
The classy district, with all the rich entrepeneurs and fancy homes. This is where the big houses are, along with:

Origins Mall: The shopping center of Uptown, one of two in Origin Trail. Being supported by huge corporations, this mall is enormous, 2 miles long across with three stories, filled with every store imaginable. A very popular place.

Singularity Plaza: A large meeting place, marked by an enormous fountain in the shape of three question marks. Benches and chess tables abound, along with the occasional oak tree.

Uptown Heights: The Neighborhood of Uptown. This is where all the houses and penthouses are. A few playgrounds dot the cells of housing.

Start Concert Hall: A huge colloseum where concerts are held, ranging from orchestras to rock groups. Remeniscent of other famous halls around the world.

Penny Lane University: The only college in town, partly because noone but the upper crust can afford it. With thousands of scholarships and some connections, it becomes possible. There are many frat houses, and the campus is enormous.

Spoiler: Suburbs
The average, middle class area of OT. Small, suburban homes pepper the landscape along with:

Lennon Park: An acre of leafy expanse that has benches, a jogging track, and a large lake in the middle of the park, with small canals running through.

Starr Complex: The living area of the Suburbs, where average houses stretch out in all directions. Apartments are also sprinkled throughout.

Harrison State Fair: The local theme park. The Suburbs may be a somewhat bland place to live, but holds the advantage of having the only amusement park in the city. It is the home of the Guzzler, the tallest and second fastest spinning tea-cup ride on the Eastern Seaboard.

McCartney Tower: The TV station that powers the entire city. McCartney Industries owns almost every business in OT, so anyone and everyone who has a job probably answers to McCartney Industries.

Peace High: The best school in town. Even Uptown kids attend. The teachers actually teach, there are rules, and the view from the front steps is very nice. Thousands of after-school activities give students plenty of reasons to stay other than to smoke in the locker rooms.

Sword and Crown Cemetery: A graveyard that serves as the dividing line between the suburbs and the slums. Many urban legends revolve around the cemetery, but none of them are true. Or are they...?

Spoiler: Downtown
The Slums of the city. This part of town is rank, filled with trailer parks and petty crime. Some landmarks would be:

Led Balloon Junkyard: This expansive landfill is an aspiring builders' dream. It holds used, broken down car parts and machinery galore, ripe for the creative individual to plunder its amazing heaps of trash.

Queenly Flea Market: The second shopping center of OT, this place is crawling with vendors, mingling hoods, and cheap deals for cheap merchandise. One can find most anything here, albeit with lower quality and a slight smell of whatever happens to be in the air at the time.

Princely Estates: Affectionately called "Slumland" by its inhabitants, this is where Downtowners live. The houses are far from princely, and most of them have wheels.

Shelter High School: Public schooling at its worst. The halls reek, the lockers are obsolete from being broken so many times, and the teachers couldn't give a rip about teaching. One can find peace here, to be sure. Unless you get shanked first.

So, once you are accepted in the OOC thread, feel free to start your adventure...
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout
Re: OC Land 3Topic%20Title

Former anti-shipper

Somari sighed as he sat in his room. Never mind that he didn't have any friends to give him company, but nobody needed a lawyer around here. It was good that this place didn't have any criminals, but he was gonna go out of business if SOMETHING didn't happen soon. Anything that needed someone to defend another person.

At least he had his games to play. They were all he really had to do nowadays. He played them all of the time.

He could always call a friend. Oh. Wait. HE DIDN'T HAVE ONE!

He sighed once more, and continued to play his game, kinda hoping for SOMETHING!
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Dusk Emrick was walking to the Sword and Crown Cemetery. She was holding a book and a blanket. There was a bench in the cemetery and it was almost always quiet there. Dusk had always sat down at the bench at read the when she was little. Her twin sister Dawn would always tell her to not go there because there were ghosts there but Dusk didn't believe in ghosts. Sometimes when Dusk was reading she'd stop and look towards the Suburbs and then towards Downtown. It was like looking at two different worlds. They were so different! Dusk loved it there.

Dawn Emrick was in her room playing her Wii trying to get past a level in Kirby's Epic Yarn.
(If it was possible to die in this game I'm pretty sure I've gotten a game over by now.) She thought. She had been spending so much time on this one level. Then she just gave up turned off the game and flopped down on her bed. She started poking the spiky tips of her bangs. She always did this when she was bored.
"I'm so bored..." She said. Then she got out of her bed turned the Wii back on and tried to beat that level again.
Epic signature by PandaPrinzessin
Daughter of CarChaseCityMan, married to ToonBlade, and mom of Game Over, SomariFeyWright, bethanyann96, and >Mario<

Gettin' Old!

Remeé grinned as the businessman fell to his knees before him before planting his face into the ground with the sole of his shoe. "Man even the back alleys of uptown are clean and minty fresh," he noted briefly as he knelt down to relieve the man of his valuables "Nice watch....couple of bills...satisfactory" he nodded to himself as he rolled the unconscious body behind a couple of boxes. "I haven't been up in this section of the city for a long time, forgot what idiots they had up here" he said quickly stuffing the goods away in his coat looking above him he spied an open window in the block of flats Well I've not filled my quota yet he thought with a smile as he began climbing the pipe to the window before risking a gentle peek inside. Some girl playing a Wii game before dangling from the pipe and finding a foothold on the building Right time for a plan of action he thought readying his blackjack.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Prolific Writer

"You hold it right there, scoundrel."

Remeé suddenly heard the voice of a young woman behind him.

"As a knight of the House of Squire, I shall not allow a bandit such as yourself to taint this fine land." said the woman. "Leave now, or face my blade."

As Somari continued to play his game, he suddenly heard a knock at the door. It seems as though his prayers had been answered.

As per her usual routine, Chelsea Katt was tending to her graveyard. Her lavender hair glistened in the wind, and she hummed to herself as she worked. As she did so, her emerald-green eyes caught sight of Dusk sitting on a bench. Seeing as her being there was none of her business, she continued with her work.
My Fanfiction

Former anti-shipper

Somari sighed as he set his DS down and walked over to the door.

He opened the door with an attempted smile and said with fake enthusiasm, " Hello there!"

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

Seizing the day - or trying to.

Mira was in a hell of a bad mood as she walked from Penny Lane university to her apartment in Uptown Heights, which her parents had bought her. Although Mira was sure she could have paid the debt off herself once she graduated and became a doctor, it did make life easier and hey, life was hard enough what with her being surrounded by morons that she was convinced would become medical quacks. Unlocking the door, she dumped her bags on the elegant glass coffee table and adjusted her messy bun.

Idiots that can't tell cytoplasm from a malignant tumour... she thought scathingly. They'll hold me back if I'm not careful... Slumping onto the black sofa Mira grabbed a textbook labelled Molecular Cell Biology and began to flip through it, not really concentrating on the words before her. She wondered if anyone might call in on her: surprisingly, some company wouldn't be too troublesome. Indeed, the only company she'd really had since moving to Origins Trail was that of her parents' last time they'd visited. Which had been two months ago. Shoot.
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Gettin' Old!

Remeé gasped as he swung out wildly from the pipe as he slid down it landing hard but safely on the ground "Oof ugh h-hey there....lady..." he said taking a step back to put some distance between them. His eyes flickered briefly to the unconscious man concealed behind the boxes littering the alley before jittering back to the woman. A blade? Is she packing? What's with this medieval deal? Thoughts raced through his head as he forced a smile to his face as an idea formed in his head. "Good Lady Knight, please do not misunderstand, I am no such knave" he said mock bowing and spotting the tiny teddybear dangling beside the woman A child at heart I guess "I was merely attempting to climb this tower to see if my princess was at home AHAHAHA" he said standing upright for his laugh "Alas it would appear she is not in her quarters today so I'm afraid I must be off m'lady" he said preparing to dash back into the alley and make his escape.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Thunderbirds are go!

I sat around in my prosecutors office. True, I had only prosecuted one ca se, but it was a huge success. Guilty verdict. At that point, no cases were passing through my desk. But I was optimistic. Although, the fact that my red hair makes everyone think I'm a fire hazard is very discouraging. Well, at l was doing better than payne :payne:

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony Scaccio yawns from waking up after having a dream. "Another Deja-vu dream.... Man I gotta stop drinking Apple Juice at 4 in the morning after using the bathroom." He said as he let out another yawn. "Let's see whats on today's do-list." He said as he gets up and picks up a notepad with things to do. "Huh I forgot to write down what to do last night. Oh well." He said as he sees Starrk and Lilynette walks to him with their bowls, wanting food. Anthony smiled and goes to fill their bowls with dog food. He then goes to take a shower and turned on music before taking the shower and the song Volcano by Dethklok was being played and then he took a shower.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Thunderbirds are go!

however,the peace didn't last, as immediatly, my door burst open, and detective Silmund burst in. ah Silmund, the gumshoe to my edgeworth :edgeworth: :eh?:

She practically blurted. "Mr. Falsom! There's been a murder, and youv'e been assigned to investigate at the scene.

Well, there goes my day.

Prolific Writer

"Do you honestly think you can trick me?" asked Paige, her amber eyes flashing with annoyance. "I saw your foul deeds, as did Sir Dipper. Or is rendering a man unconscious and stealing his valuables part of your little courtship ritual?"

She fingered the hilt of a carving knife that she carried in a wooden homemade scabbard, eyeing Remée and waiting for him to make a move.

"And a good day to you, comrade." said the man who stood at Somari's door. He was a rather robust man with a thick orange beard and heavily tinted sunglasses. He wore an orange pinstripe suit and a bowler hat, and was spinning around a cane in his left hand.

"Is this the residence of Somari Player, the lawyer?" he asked.
My Fanfiction

Former anti-shipper

Somari pushed his glasses up, attempting to hide his slight enthusiasm that came suddenly. "Yeah. That'd be me. I'm the lawyer. Do you need someone defended in a court of law?"

Gettin' Old!

Remeé snarled dropping all façades of niceties "Well it seems I've been caught then, though you're a pretty poor knight to just let an innocent be bludgeoned like that and not life a finger to save the poor fellah" he said using the time with the banter to sum up his persecutor. She didn't look overly athletic and she was small so it might be reasonably easy to overpower her but all the same she had a knife, Knifes tend to decide the outcome of a fight more than physical strength he told himself rubbing his eyepatch in memory "Guess you uptowners are even more twisted than I gave you credit for" he grunted kicking the pile of boxes at Paige and into her path while he span and ran around the corner of the alley.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

tb2fan wrote:
I sat around in my prosecutors office. True, I had only prosecuted one ca se, but it was a huge success. Guilty verdict. At that point, no cases were passing through my desk. But I was optimistic. Although, the fact that my red hair makes everyone think I'm a fire hazard is very discouraging. Well, at l was doing better than payne :payne:

((Um, hello to you too. If you want to join, I ask that you sign up in the Signup Thread first.))

Paige was red in the face, angry, embarrassed, and above all, insulted. She was about to give chase when something stopped her.

"What's that, Sir Dipper?" she asked, listening intently to her teddy bear even though it didn't make a sound. After a pause, she turned back to the fleeing rogue.

"Sir Dipper says through all your deviltry, there is a bit of wisdom that forms from your poisoned tongue." she shouted at Remée as he fled. "But heed me well, scoundrel! I shall remember this! You will pay dearly for insulting the House of Squire!"

With that out of her system, she proceeded to help the man who was mugged.

"Not per se, comrade." said the man, clearing his throat. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ivan Pur, a man of many talents. I heard that you are an aspiring lawyer, and I wondered if I could ask a favor of you."
My Fanfiction

Former anti-shipper

Somari looked interested. "A favor? Sure. What do you need?"

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony got out of the shower and clean and dried himself out and then put on a fresh pair of clothes and he brushed his teeth. "Alright... time to bring life to the neighborhood." He said as he goes outside on the balcony and in his hand was his Guitar and it was plugged into an AMP where the dial was at 9. And he just played The Battle On The Bridge on his guitar.

((Final Fantasy 5 Gilgamesh :will: ))
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Gettin' Old!

Remeé paused for a second once he was sure the lady wasn't following him to hear what she said which was reasonably easy considering she shouted after him "Hmm vigilantism in uptown, no wonder no one likes doing jobs up here." he said before dashing through the alleys until he was a safe distance away on a new street. As he 'blended' into the crowd he felt the pretentious eyes of the people in the street on him Hmmph they don't know anything, there's a fine line of calamity between uptown and downtown he told himself swallowing the anger building up in his throat as he grudgingly made his way back through the suburbs until he eventually ended up in the Sword and the Crown Cemetery. He pulled out the recently stolen stopwatch and checked the time I can still make my quota he said as his eyes came to rest on an isolated woman sitting on a bench gazing vacantly into downtown with a book on hand. Smirking Remeé straighted up his coat before walking over to her while she was lost in thought.

"Hey there lady," he said snatching the book out of her hands in an attempt to bring her back to reality "What's this you're reading then?" he asked mockingly as he held the book above his head examining it "Bit of a spooky place to be reading horror stories don't you think? Never heard that cemeteries are dangerous?" he chuckled placing a hand firmly on the girl's shoulder.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The GG. The Girl Gamer

"P-please give me my book back." Dusk said. She was trying to sound calm. But that wasn't working very well she sounded a little nervous.
(Stay calm Dusk. Try not to sound nervous or scared or anything like that.) Dusk thought. Even her thoughts sounded nervous to her. She didn't realize it but she was shaking a little bit.
Daughter of CarChaseCityMan, married to ToonBlade, and mom of Game Over, SomariFeyWright, bethanyann96, and >Mario<

Gettin' Old!

Remeé's grin widened "Hey now relax I simply asked what your book was about, but it must be important to you" he snickered "And why don't we make a trade for the book then, you give me what I want...and you'll get your book back" casually flicking through the pages "So tell me now, what were you getting all day dreamy about, girl must be careful these days especially on the outskirts of slumtown?" he asked with some genuine interest as he snapped the book shut "Fiction, not really my thing but clearly this book means something to you so how much is it worth?" he asked
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The GG. The Girl Gamer

"The book's about how this girl name Katniss has to go into a thing called the Hunger Games where kids from these 12 different districs have to fight each other. And I was looking at the Suburbs and Downtown because they look like two different worlds. And the book is probably only worth a few dollars but to me it's worth a lot." Dusk said.

Gettin' Old!

Remeé glanced at the book "Well that's certainly disturbing, though I think I heard they were making a film out of this" he said spinning the book in his fingers "Well now a few dollars isn't worth much to me flogging this book, I have rents to pay and the like so how about you trade me whatever you've got on you and I'll give you this....meaningful book back how about it eh?" he said with a smile as he placed the book gently inside his coat.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The GG. The Girl Gamer

"All I have with me other than that book is this blanket." Dusk said. She was lying. She had her cellphone with her. All she ever brought with her to the cemetery was a book, usually The Hunger Games, a blanket, and her phone. Her phone was an I Phone.

Gettin' Old!

Remeé sighed disappointed "Well then that's too bad, guess the book stays with me, what kind of a girl in the suburbs doesn't carry a purse or some coin on her" he said rubbing his head "It's almost like it's dangerous out here or something you know?" he said quietly "Still I suppose I'll be going then if you've nothing left to offer" he said making to leave the cemetery "Gets cold in Slumtown at night, always need good fuel for fires" he added as he walked away from the bench.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

"It's a bit of a tale, Comrade Player." said Ivan, adjusting his bowler hat. "Baiscally, I am what you'd call a, businessman. And right now, my business has hit a bit of, trouble as it were. I have, friends in high places, and those friends have rather, shall we say, expensive tastes. As it stands, my debts cannot be paid, but I can't get the money to them tonight because I have a concert to attend. So, my favor is simple."

He reached into his suit and pulled out a brown folder.

"Inside this envelope is the money I owe. I ask that you make the delivery in my stead."

Before he could get an answer, Anthony's guitar playing resonated down the block.

"Well, someone sure has a fine taste in music." said Ivan offhand.

"He looks rather badly hurt." mused Paige, looking over the unconscious body of Remée's mugging victim. "What do you think we should do, Sir Dipper?"

Silence.

"Yes, he might indeed need a doctor. Perhaps we should take him to the hospital."

Silence.

"You're right, he looks a bit too heavy to carry on my own."

She then looked up towards the open window Remée was trying to break into earlier. "What do you think, Sir Dipper? Shall we see if the princess that scoundrel was pursuing will lend us a hand?"

Silence.

"Yes, I doubt that as well, but you know what I mean."

Silence.

"Very well then." She then called up to the open window. "I say! I say, is anyone home?"
My Fanfiction

Under-aged Defense Attorney

Noelle sighed, today was boring. Sure, it was great that nothing has been happening at all because it meant that the world is at peace, but still, there was nothing to do. NOTHING. I could play my DSi? No, I don't feel like playing any of the games. I could....watch television? Nope. Nothing good on right now. Use my laptop? Wait, I don't have my own laptop.... Maybe I could.... read? Already read all the books I own. She thought as she slumped on her chair sighing once again.

After a few minutes, she came up with an idea. Well I have been wondering what life downtown is like, perhaps I could drop by and observe them for a bit? ...... She thought about the idea for a moment and headed downtown.

She soon arrived and observed everything. Oh wow. I never realised that this place was such a dump! She thought to herself.

Former anti-shipper

"Erm... yes, well...
I have no problem with helping you, sir.", Somari said, "But may I ask where I need to go? I cannot make the delivery without knowing where I must go, yes?"

Mira got sick of sitting around and decided to take a walk, where she promptly came upon a woman with a teddy bear and a man, who looked injured. The woman pondered out loud whether he needed a doctor, and came to the conclusion that she'd ask the person in the flat for help. Well, I'm nearly a doctor, I suppose... and he does need medical attention...

"Hey!" she called, coming over. "I heard you just then, I... I'm a medical student, let me help you." Seeing that the man was unconscious, she knelt beside him and checked his pulse - faint, but there. "He needs proper medical attention, but I suppose I'll do for now."
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Prolific Writer

Paige turned to Mira. "Oh, thank you kindly milady." she said with a bow. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Paige Squire, a knight of the House of Squire. This here is Sir Dipper, my confidant." She held her teddy bear aloft. "Now, may I ask your name? That is, if I'm not interrupting anything."

"Dah, there is that." said Ivan, stroking his beard in thought. "Well, I promised to meet my contact at Sword and Crown Cemetery at 8:00 tonight. My *ahem* creditors didn't fully describe him to me, but they did say that he usually carried a golden pocket watch with him, so look out for that. Think you can handle it, Comrade Player?"
My Fanfiction

Last edited by Little_Thief on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

After confirming that the man was breathing, Mira rose and turned to Paige, looking at her curiously.
'Mira Fox,' she replied shortly. 'But call me Mira. Do you know what happened to this man? He's got a pretty severe laceration on his head.' Carefully she applied pressure to the wound to try and stem the bleeding.

Former anti-shipper

Somari silently thought about it for a moment.

He then pushed his glasses up, and said,
"I... don't see why not. It seems a simple taak to perform. Consider it done.

Prolific Writer

"Splendid. Thank you very much, Comrade Player." said Ivan. "Remember, 8:00 tonight. Do svidaniya."

He turned to leave, but then turned to look over his shoulder. "Oh, and one more thing. If things don't go as planned, you may have a new client. Just a warning."

With that, he strolled off, seeking out the guitarist he heard earlier.

"He was attacked by some scoundrel, a thief I believe." said Paige with a sigh. "Alas, I arrived too late to save him from the attack."
My Fanfiction

"Um, clearly," Mira said to the strange woman, and then reported her findings. "He might have concussion and I'm concerned about the amount of blood he's lost," she paused. "I didn't realise there was much crime around here - just Slumtown." Mira wondered what incentive a mugger might have as she worked over the victim. If she were a criminal, she'd rob houses because people don't tend to carry anything more valuable than a cell phone with them on the go. "Perhaps you might try to find a first aid kit? I don't exactly have much to work with."

The Chocolateholic of CR

Starrk and Lilynette joined Anthony on the balcony and howled, Anthony smiled. "Nothing but a nice howling from the wolves to start this day off." Anthony said as he chuckled. "You two can talk you know." He said as he was talking to Starrk and Lilynette.

"I know, but I just really don't feel like talking at the moment." Starrk said looking at Anthony and then sighed as he lays down.

"Oh come on Starrk, how will Anthony ever know what we want if he just barked and howled at him?" Lilynette said to Starrk.

"She has a point Starrk. I built those translation collars for you two so I could understand what you two want." Anthony said as he goes back inside. "Now come back inside, I think it'll drive the neighbors crazy into seeing two wolves talking." He said but then chuckled a bit at the thought of the neighbors going insane.

Prolific Writer

Paige started conversing with Sir Dipper as she pondered Mira's request. After a while, she looked up.

"Sir Dipper says he doesn't know where to find a first aid kit around here." she said. "I'm afraid I don't have one on my person, either."

"Hey, comrade!"

Ivan followed the sound of Anthony's music and followed it to his house.

"That's some nice guitar playing, comrade!" he called. "Do you mind if I come in for a moment?"
My Fanfiction

The Chocolateholic of CR

Comrade? What kind of greeting is that? And since when the hell am I this guy's comrade? Anthony thought to himself. "The door's open." He said as he headed downstairs and lay down on this couch.

"Could you ask that lady in the flat for one?" Mira's voice sounded strained. "He's losing too much blood and while I have one in my apartment, I don't want to leave him without some degree of medical supervision." The blood now covered the man's hair macabrely and Mira's hands were soaked. "It's not hygienic treating him like this..." She looked up at Paige, biting her lip. "I suppose you could run to my apartment, right...?"

Prolific Writer

Paige conversed with Sir Dipper for a moment before turning back to Mira.

"Sir Dipper wants to know where your home is." she said. "We'll get you what you need posthaste."

"Thank you kindly, comrade." said Ivan, letting himself in. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ivan Pur, a musician just like yourself. Tell me, do you play that guitar often?"
My Fanfiction

"Uptown Heights," Mira answered, thinking that the woman was perhaps a few marbles short of sanity. "22 Redbird Road, and it's the penthouse apartment," Reaching into her pocket with a blood-stained hand, she retrieved the keys, before pausing. "I don't know if I should trust you, but... this man's life is in danger. Can I have your word that you won't do anything unscrupulous in my apartment?" After the crime she'd just seen, Mira was more wary about just giving her keys to just anyone. Even if this woman was a little... no, a lot less than normal, she didn't seem the type to steal, but Mira felt she had to check.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Me being a musician? I only played the guitar to wake the neighborhood up. Man what a drag. He thought to himself. "Nope, not a musician. I only play the guitar to wake the neighborhood up or to clear my mind out." He said as he sighed, he then looked at Ivan. "Just by looking at you, I can tell that, you have been talking to somebody before, and you are a businessman who has made a debt to some people that have expensive taste, am I correct?" He said as Lilynette and Starrk was laying by Anthony. "The smell in the air, changed as soon as you came in."
Page 1 of 5 [ 172 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay