Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 5[ 188 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Reverse Gender Alternate Universe RPTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
When Emile left, she went to bed, but due to the coffee, she couldn't go to sleep right away. She read a little Sherlock Holmes while thinking on the day's events. After that, she finally went to sleep.

((OOC: Timeskip now, right?))

((OOC: Yes sir!))

Emile woke up a 6:30 A.M.
He laid in bed for awhile before showering, putting on some casual clothes, and making himself a pizza omelette for breakfast.
He walked outside to see the skies were clear and the sun bright, but he couldn't stop and stare since he had to go to the restaurant he worked at and continue his career as an ace dishwasher.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Lucia woke up at 5:30 AM. She tied her hair into pigtails and put on a green jacket, a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of slippers. She made herself some french toast and drank a cup of coffee. She looked out the window. Still a little dark. She sat down at her desk in the front, waiting for the morning's first clients, painting her nails.

Ace Sidekick!

Emile got to his work and was given the usual greetings from his boss and co-workers. He lathered the big plates with soapy water and came in and out a few times to clear tables, sometimes he would glance at the female customers.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Lucia got the first clients of the day. She got the usual good mornings and greetings from them. She looked over the case files, solved the case in a matter of minutes, and had finished painting her nails. She sat at the desk with her feet up reading a comic book while she waited for more clients.

Ace Sidekick!

Emile's arms hurted from washing plates and pans, lucky he was allowed to go on break now. One of the cooks made him a milkshake and he sat down to drink it in silence.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

She finished her comic book and no clients came in, so Lucia decided to take a break. She decided she would go shopping. She put on a pair of boots and went out to the store.

Ace Sidekick!

((OOC: I am tempted to ask other people to join, but right now I'm busy.))

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

((OOC: That's great! ))

Lucia didn't find anything she liked, so she went back to the office, took off her boots, and sat back down at the desk. She decided she'd take a nap.

You’re so small in such a big world...

((Hmmm...I could try joining back in, but I'm not entirely sure what I'd have Lyle do now. I guess I'll just make something up. XD.))

Lyle wanted to ask Frank for recommendations concerning games, but, he decided against it, having seen a game that was highly acclaimed by nearly all reviewers. He bought it and brought it home, stuffing it into a gift bag for his younger brother. Good. I got the birthday shopping done early. He was still completely oblivious to the rest of the world as he got onto his computer and started writing.

He didn't realize he was up late until sun shone through his window. Huh. I guess it's too late to go to bed now... And he continued writing.

((Don't worry. I'll get him more involved in a later post! You'll see. Muahahahahaha!))
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

State Alchemist

Name: Gnobilia Emmerson
Appearance: Short, slightly athletic build, white skin with a slight tan, curly, shoulder-length, dark brown hair, deep brown eyes. Dresses in casual attire: a T-shirt, jeans, sneakers, etc. Usually wears a sweatshirt or a hoodie.
Personality: Rather shy and quiet around others, but once she gets to know and relate to someone, she opens up her true thoughts and feelings to them. She loves giving to others and making other people happy. She tries to tell the truth to others, but not in a way that could hurt their feelings. She doesn't like people who aren't who they claim to be. She appreciates people who are honest about who they are. At first glance, one might not notice it, but on rare occaisions, she can be a little bit short-tempered. However, she tries to control those feelings even though her emotions can get the best of her.
Other: She LOVES drawing. If she has a pen/pencil with a paper in her hands, she'll probably be doodling something. She likes eating snacks (especially chocolate). If she sees someone with snacks, she'll usually ask for one or two pieces. She likes to run outside for exercise, especially right before having a large meal.

12:30 Noontime. It was time for lunch. After running about a mile or two through her neighborhood, Gnobilia went back home, showered, and changed into some comfortable clothes to go out to eat. She stopped by her usual restaurant, alone, and sat at a table by the window, waiting and ready to order a juicy burger with some fries on the side. However, something felt a little different about today, as if something were missing and she never knew it until now.

(What was it?) She thought to herself (A friend? Someone to share a meal with me and have a pleasant talk with? I've usually been comfortable with eating alone here, that's how it's always been. Perhaps a change of pace would be nice once in a while...)

OOC: It's about time I joined in on this!

Ace Sidekick!

OOC: THANK YOU!

Emile finished his milkshake and had a burger. Then he stroked his hair and thought, 'Gotta wash more dishes.'

But before he went back into the kitchen he noticed some empty tables and decided to clean them.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

Emile finished his milkshake and had a burger. Then he stroked his hair and thought, 'Gotta wash more dishes.'

But before he went back into the kitchen he noticed some empty tables and decided to clean them.

(Woah! That flowing hair, those gorgeous eyes, those cute glasses! He's quite the looker! I wonder if I could get his attention somehow...I don't know, should I really do this? You know what, I shouldn't worry about that. Just find a way to start a conversation and I'll go from there.)

Ummm...excuse me, sir? A-are you a waiter here?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

(Woah! That flowing hair, those gorgeous eyes, those cute glasses! He's quite the looker! I wonder if I could get his attention somehow...I don't know, should I really do this? You know what, I shouldn't worry about that. Just find a way to start a conversation and I'll go from there.)

Emile heard someone call his name as he was gathering dirty dishes. He turned to see a lovely girl with dark brown hair.

"Actually, I'm a dishwasher, an ace dishwasher."

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Emile heard someone call his name as he was gathering dirty dishes. He turned to see a lovely girl with dark brown hair.

"Actually, I'm a dishwasher, an ace dishwasher."

Oh, ok.

Could you please ask one of the waiters to take my order? I've been waiting for a while and I'm really hungry.

Thank you...ummm...what is your name?

Ace Sidekick!

Emile blinked at the young woman. "My name is Emile Gale, at your service."

Emile proceeded to ask one of the lazy waiters to take the girl's order.

"How could you let this girl wait," he barked at the waiter.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

((OOC: Excellent. Now we can have more interactions.))

Lucia woke up from her nap. She got a good amount of rest. She decided she'd head out for lunch, so she went to this one burger place there. She picked a table, and then saw a familiar face. She thought it was great luck, considering she hadn't known where he worked. "Hi Emile." she waved as she sat down.

Ace Sidekick!

Lucia woke up from her nap. She got a good amount of rest. She decided she'd head out for lunch, so she went to this one burger place there. She picked a table, and then saw a familiar face. She thought it was great luck, considering she hadn't known where he worked. "Hi Emile." she waved as she sat down.

Emile smiled at the detective woman, "Hello, Lucia."

Sadly he still had a job to do, "Sorry, I still have to work."

He went back into the kitchen to wash more dishes.

State Alchemist

In walked in a woman wearing the most bizarre top hat she's ever seen. It was tall and checkered black-and-white. Her appearance suggested she was a detective or professor of sorts. She couldn't help but stare puzzlingly at the oddly dressed woman who suddenly entered the restaurant and even called the handsome dishwasher by name.

(Who is she?) Gnobilia thought to herself.

Ace Sidekick!

Emile was in the back lathering the silver with soapy water.

'Hoo boy, two pretty girls talked to me, I feel blessed', Emile thought.

'And I'm just a mere dishwasher!'

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Nice hat, isn't it?" she asked the girl staring perplexedly. "Lucia Atmey, Ace Detective." she said.

State Alchemist

"Nice hat, isn't it?" she asked the girl staring perplexedly. "Lucia Atmey, Ace Detective." she said.

"Oh! Um hello." She said, slightly startled by the woman suddenly noticing her. "My name's Gnobilia, Ace Artist. I didn't mean to stare, but I haven't seen someone like you around here. Although your name does ring a bell." She thought of a certain penguin-like detective from one of her favorite video games.

"So I guess you know the cute dishwasher too?" She inquired.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Yup!" she said. "You know him too?"

State Alchemist

"Yup!" she said. "You know him too?"

"Well, I just met him about a minute ago. He was nice enough to tell one of the waiters standing around here to come and take my order."

The waiter who Emile had been barking orders at just a little while ago hurries over to Gnobilia's table.

"Oh, I'm sorry dude! I thought I was, like, on my break right now. So could I, like, take your order?"

"Yes, sir. I'd like a hamburger, well-done, with a side of fries. As for what to drink, a glass of water would be fine, thank you."

"'Kay, uh be right back with you, dude."

The waiter writes down the order and runs back into the kitchen.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"I met him yesterday in a coffee shop. He's the first person in a long time not immediately repelled by the fact that I make robotic animals." she said. A waiter came to her table and asked her what she wanted. "I'd like a cheeseburger, well done, with a side of onion rings. As for a drink, I'd like a lemonade." she told the man.

Ace Sidekick!

Emile started to have daydreams...He was tempted to see what was going on with the women but he had to work, for 3 more hours.

He quickly finished the dishes he was washing and dashed out for a moment to see the two of them just talking.

Finally, Lyle looked at the time on his laptop. Holy crap! Is that the time?! I haven't even eaten yet! And I'm going to be late to class! Crap! He quickly got into a T-shirt and jeans, took a swig out of a giant glass of water, and charged outside, going to a nearby restaurant. Once there, he huffed and puffed, sitting down at a table, but not without putting his cushion down first.

"I'm...*huff*...in a bit of a hurry...*pant*" he said through gasps of air to a nearby waiter. "Just...a plain...medium hamburger...will be fine..."

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Emile started to have daydreams...He was tempted to see what was going on with the women but he had to work, for 3 more hours.

He quickly finished the dishes he was washing and dashed out for a moment to see the two of them just talking.

Gnobilia was surprised to see Emile run out of the kitchen so quickly. He looked intent on knowing what she and Ms. Atmey were talking about.

"Oh hi um...Emile. Lucia and I were just talking about you! Thanks again for telling the waiter to do his job! Hehe..that was very nice of you!" *blushes*

Lida_Rose wrote:
Finally, Lyle looked at the time on his laptop. Holy crap! Is that the time?! I haven't even eaten yet! And I'm going to be late to class! Crap! He quickly got into a T-shirt and jeans, took a swig out of a giant glass of water, and charged outside, going to a nearby restaurant. Once there, he huffed and puffed, sitting down at a table, but not without putting his cushion down first.

"I'm...*huff*...in a bit of a hurry...*pant*" he said through gasps of air to a nearby waiter. "Just...a plain...medium hamburger...will be fine..."

And suddenly, a man in a T-shirt and jeans rushed to a table near hers asking for a medium hamburger.

"Woah! Um...hello there." she greeted him. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

Ace Sidekick!

Emile placed a hand up, "hey!"

Then a scornful voice told him he had to continue working.

"Gotta go," he ran back into the kitchen.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Yup! We were talking about you." she said with a smile. A man ran into the restaurant. "What's your name?" she asked him.

As Lyle was waiting for the waiter to bring him his order, two (in his opinion) beautiful women started asking him questions. He smiled a little shyly and addressed the one that dressed like him.

"I'm running late...for class..." he said, his pants becoming a little less frequent as he settled down. "Well, late for me...that is. I normally show up early...so I'm usually there now...even though class doesn't start for another fifteen minutes or so." He then addressed the one wearing cliche detective clothes. He wasn't sure if she was an actual detective or just a wannabe, but he figured it was best not to ask, lest he offend her.

"My name is Lyle Ross. It is a pleasure to meet you both."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"The name's Lucia Atmey, Ace Detective." she said, tipping her hat. "Do you know the dishwasher as well?" she asked him.

State Alchemist

"He's a really nice guy, he just helped me get a waiter to take my order. He's also kinda...cute, hehehe." Gnobilia smiled shyly.

Lyle raised his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side.

"I'm not sure. If you're talking about that guy who had to rush back to the kitchen a few moments ago, I barely caught a glimpse of him," Lyle said. "Cute", huh? Maybe. I wonder if girls have ever reacted that way when I was out of the room. He considered for a moment. Based on past experience, I'd say not. ...Huh. That's rather depressing. Maybe I should think about something else. "So...Lucia Atmey. That's a pretty name." Greeeaaat conversation starter. Next, you'll probably ask her about the weather. That'll blow over well.
...Why do my thoughts have to be sarcastic?

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Why thank you!" she said, doing a little bow. "You're the first to say that in a while." she said. "And yes, that was the guy that ran into the kitchen. I met him when he commented on my shirt." she said, not realizing how weird that sounded.

Ace Sidekick!

((OOC: I know I hsve been inactive lately, I'm waiting for a time skip))

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

((OOC: Okay, I guess we'll do it if it's fine with the others.))

State Alchemist

((OOC: Yep, fine with me!))

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

((OOC: Should we wait to see if Lida Rose is okay with it or just let her know?))

Ace Sidekick!

((OOC: Yes, it's only fair.)

((Eh. A time-skip is fine with me. Since all Lyle would be doing is saying, "You're welcome. Oh! Look at the time! I gotta go!" and running off to class. XD.))
Page 4 of 5 [ 188 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay