Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 3 of 3[ 105 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Persona RPTopic%20Title

Let's Player of Northern Proportions

After a fit of laughter, Nagoto finally calmed down "How disappointing... He didn't even fight ba-!" Just then, Nagoto got a piercing pain through his head. "Nng... W-what's going on...?" Looks like i didn't go through that place completely unscathed... He dropped his katana and stumbled to the wall. Crap... He put his hand to his face. L-losing vision... He looked in the direction of the katana. Got to sheath that, don't want people to get the wrong idea... He stumbled to the katana and sheathed it, nearly cutting himself in the process. I'm... Losing consciousness... Nagoto dropped to the floor. Can't... Move... "Need help..." He managed to say before fainting.
We should rename TV remotes "Truths". So when a fat guy tries to get the remote, he's reaching out to the truth.

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya sighed "Well that fight could have went much better still least I learned Persona's work differently here without it costing me too much" he said thinking it a shame he'd have to throw out his shirt before kneeling down by the cat "Hey there little guy don't need to be so tense what's that you've got there?" he said trying to get a closer look at his mouth to see what he had in it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Prolific Writer

The cat gave Sunoya a quizzical look. It paced around him, observing him from head to toe. It then placed the item in its mouth on the ground and produced a tiny notebook and a pen from its collar. As it began scribbling in the notebook using its mouth to hold the pen, Sunoya could see that the item in question was a glowing blank card.

((If you can see where I'm going with this, congratulations, you're just as big a nerd as I am. :-P ))

"Wake up, human."

After a brief stint of unconsciousness, Nagoto awoke back in the TV World surrounded by Shadows. The one addressing him was a Shadow with a body of flame and a ram's skull for a head.

"I must applaud you, human. You have some skills, outrunning your own Shadow merely to get revenge." it said. "Most humans seem to conform with their doom and stay put. But not you. You're a rebel. Which is quite interesting, really, since I am one as well. I'm sure we're going to get along quite nicely. Or at least, your true self might get along with me. You might have some hang-ups with the whole me kidnapping you thing."
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

When Nagoto came to, he saw the multiple Shadows around him. He looked up at the one talking to him. That's an interesting one, better than Egiwa's that's for certain. "Thank you, I suppose..." He said as got up. Looks like im back in the TV World... "Yeah, im not like most humans, I wield a katana, im faster than any well known athlete and it seems i am somewhat insane." He said, recalling the moment before he killed Egiwa's Shadow. I still don't know what came over me then. Is my true self actually insane? Guess i'll find out eventually... He stared at the Shadow when he heard that he kidnapped him. "Oh, you did that?" He crossed his arms. "It's not a problem, actually..." He smirked. "I should thank you, I wanted to come back due to the fact of how interesting this place is." Though it wasn't my plan to have a bunch of Shadows surrounding me... "So, what's the plan? Just make sure I stay put and wait until my Shadow arrives?" He asked while his eyes shifted to where his katana would be.
((Up to you if I still have it or not.))
We should rename TV remotes "Truths". So when a fat guy tries to get the remote, he's reaching out to the truth.

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya blinked giving the cat an even more quizzical look "Uh...you're not just any little cat I guess....s'long as you aren't a shadow" he said slowly bemused by how bizarre his current situation is giving a quick glance around to ensure he was alone and no one else could see the cat. "So....you have a message for me?" he asked glancing at the blank card before reaching for it slowly while keeping an eye on the cat in case it would react to his attempt to take the card.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Prolific Writer

"Hold."

From the darkness came a young boy dressed in a black uniform, pointing a gun at Sunoya.

"Only Shadows should be able to see that card." said the boy. "And yet, your actions do not suggest that you are one."

The cat meowed, and the boy looked in the notebook.

"It seems my friend here is just as curious as I am." said he. "Identify yourself."

"That's the general idea." said the fiery Shadow. "Oh, permit me to introduce myself. I am Devil, Rebellion Incarnate. I rule over those who despise society's rules. Oh, just a word of caution. See these Shadows around me? They would take issue if you tried to hurt me."

Nagoto did indeed have his katana on his person, but the Shadows were staring at him with hungry eyes, waiting for him to make a move.
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya automatically raised his hands in peace How'd he get a gun into Japan at his age?! Gotta be bold to use in the middle of the street like that he thought quickly moving away from the card slightly. "Now relax buddy I'm just a student at Gekkoukan High, nothing more definitely not a shadow." he gulped I've had enough trouble today he glanced at his stomach where no doubt a bruise was forming from the earlier battles Not sure I could handle another fight "Sunoya Takanichi, Senior, look I don't want no trouble and I didn't mean to frighten your cat" he added.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

The boy lowered his weapon. "Oh, you didn't frighten him. He's use to things like this." He then bowed to show respect. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Raidou Kuzunoha, Devil Summoner and detective. I have been sent here to Iwatodai in order to investigate a series of mysterious events that have been culminating here and in the rural town of Inaba. Events that could disrupt the balance between thought and reality."

He then picked up the card. "As I said, this card can only be perceived by Shadows. The fact that you can see it implies that you are no ordinary human. If you have the time, I ask that you indulge me in a few questions."
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya lowered his hands figuring the danger was over before returning the bow "A devil summoner? That sounds like a very...." he paused wondering how to word it "..dangerous career, but I don't know how much help I can be to you," he said thinking on what Raidou had said I think I recall Inaba vaguely, couple years back it was on the news for some reason "Though you know about Shadows it seems and I recognise that card, it's like the one I use to summon my Persona" he stated relaxing a bit.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

Raidou handed the notebook back to his cat, who then began writing in it.

"Perhaps this Persona of yours is the reason you can see the card, even though you are human." said he. "The man who gave this to me said there would be others who had cards like this one, except they wouldn't be blank. He said I would find out more in due time. Perhaps it is from you. So, tell me. What exactly are these Personas?"
My Fanfiction

"It's a pleasure to meet you Devil." he made a small smile. "I am Nagoto Shrin, son of Takeru Shrin; a renowned swordsman." He bowed. "You have no reason to worry right now about me hurting you right now." he put emphasis on the last bit. "But..." His small smile started turning in to a crazed grin, taking notice to the hunger in the Shadows eyes. "It seems your subordinates are looking for me to do something." He unsheathed his Katana. "And i feel as though i should provide..." He pointed the katana at the Shadow to his left. "Alright," He went into a battle position. "Im going all out, if im going to die!" He took a horizontal slice at the shadow he was facing.

Prolific Writer

The Shadow, a lion with a ball and chain on its foot, took the brunt of the attack. It snarled and licked its wound, but did not retaliate.

"So, you plan to tire yourself out before your true self arrives?" said Devil. "Odd way of conducting oneself, but then again, maybe you know something I don't. I'll have to ask your true self once he gets here. He knows you better than you do, after all. Or at least, he's more honest with himself."
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya blinked looking left and right checking the street was clear realising how odd this situation was "Well...it's sort of like a spirit I can summon to help me fight the shadows, it was described as the..." he paused struggling to recall the voice in his head as he awakened to his power "...the mask I wear to endure life's challenges" he said realising how baffling it all must sound. "Look...come this way" he said stepping into the alleyway behind Raidou "I think I know what kind of card you meant" he said opening his palm revealing the tower arcana card which had materialised there. "Is this the sort of thing you are looking for?" he asked.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

Raidou observed the card closely, and then nodded. "That is exactly it, Takanichi-san."

The cat looked up from its notebook and mewed.

"Hmm? Oh, I see. Interesting thought, Gouto-douji." said Raidou. He then turned back to Sunoya. "My companion here says that the way you describe Personas is strikingly similar to the way the man who gave us the blank card described Shadows. Perhaps there is some sort of connection?"
My Fanfiction

Nagoto froze. That's right, i still have to worry about my supposed 'other self.' He thought, snapping back in to reality. I should conserve my energy because worst-case scenario, I will end up fighting it. "I apologize." He said, sheathing his sword. "I kinda lost control there, my bad." He chuckled slightly. Seriously though, why does that happen all of a sudden? I just started when... His eyes widened. The TV World! Is it the other me, trying to get out?! Nagoto calmed down, deciding what the best course of action was. "Uh... so is there anything i can do here do here whilst i wait here?"
((As of now my laptop is fixed so i can come on more often.))

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya cast a nervous glance at the cat before returning his gaze to the strange man in front of him This man acts as if his cat can talk and act like a human, I'd say he's crazy but...well these last couple months things have hardly been normal he thought wondering what to do next.

Sunoya was suddenly snapped out of his train of thought by the familiar sound of his bus rocketing past behind him on the road indicating he'd missed it. With a resigned sigh Sunoya turned to the left knowing he'd have to get the train now "Walk with me then and I'll try and explain a few things" he said indicating for Raidou to follow him and, with some slight hesistation, beckoning the cat to follow suite while he filled Raidou in on what he knew about the Masters of Shadow and the world within the TV.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

"No, no. I don't mind." said Devil. "Society's norms are irrelevant to me, anyway. I just felt I should point it out, seeing as you seem so eager to fight."

A shadowy flame then appeared in his palm. "If you want, I can speed up the process a bit."

((I'm assuming the explanation takes place off-screen))

"I see." said Raidou with a thoughtful nod as he walked alongside Sunoya. "There's a lot more to this mystery than we originally thought."

Gouto-douji meowed, seemingly in agreement.

"If you don't mind my asking, Takanichi-san, do you have any idea exactly when these mysterious disappearances started, or at least when you started noticing them?"
My Fanfiction

"No, not yet at least." That Shadow back there took that hit pretty well though... I think the only way that i killed Egiwa-Senpai's Shadow is because Sunoya-Senpai weakened it. Nagoto looked back at the Shadow. "Tell me, Devil," He turned to faced Devil. "I asked this question before but didn't get a answer, A man named Sunoya Takanichi seems to come to this world sometimes, maybe to fight other shadows? Anyway, do you know him or how he actually battles the Shadows? I know he is in the boxing club so i know how he would battle them, but maybe there is something he can do that i can't? Worth a shot to check I suppose.

Prolific Writer

"Hmm. Sunoya Takanichi, Sunoya Takanichi..." Devil mused, striking a thinking attitude. "I wouldn't know his name, but I think I know who you're talking about. Tower says he has felt a certain obtrusive presence here many times, and he is not pleased about it. But then again, nothing seems to please Tower. Anyway, I wouldn't know anything about it. You can take it up with him if you're curious. That is, if you can survive against your true self."

The fiery Shadow then walked over to Nagoto and put an arm around him. "You know what? I like you." said he. "Always asking questions, always curious about the world around you. Those are the seeds of rebellion, after all. If you're this fun now, I can't wait to see your true self."
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya paused having arrived at the train station thinking about the strange boy's question thinking back to when it all started. "Hmm I think the first disappearance was sometime in May this year, after things tended to escalate, and I awakened to my power sometime after being attacked by the shadows emerging from my television one day." he said giving the cat an uncomfortable glance "But hey tell me something, what's your stake in all this devil summoner? You seem to have a far better grasp on the facts than I do right now" he said crossing his arms and settling on the bench to stay warm.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

"The answer to that is simple." said Raidou. "I was given this mission by the Yatagarsu. Although Iwatodai is not the city I protect, there is a fear that the influence from these Shadows may spread. I have been sent here to nip this problem in the bud."

As he spoke, his cat made notes of what Sunoya told them in the little notebook.
My Fanfiction

Tower? I wonder if he was in the tower i was in before... "Thank you, i'll be sure to do that." I'm sure even if i ask, he won't let me go until the whole business with my true self is over. "You find me fun?" he gave a small smirk. "Huh." He walked a couple steps away from Devil. "Alright," He paused to face Devil. "I want to fight him." He looked at all the Shadows around him. "My other self." He looked back at Devil. "Any way you can speed up the process without harming me would be great. I want the fight to be as fair as it can be under the circumstances." he gave a slight chuckle. Probably the worst idea I ever had...
(( Sorry for disappearing, my laptop broke again. I'm actually doing this on my 3DS.))

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya gave an uneasy glance at the cat "Your cat is a little weird writing like that" he commented thinking this was the weirdest behaviour he'd seen the Cat demonstrate. "Still if you think you can stop this thing be my guest, I just want a little peace in my life, one of them tried to take me out tonight and this thing is getting awfully tiring" he groaned rubbing his head realising that this event was making an old man out of him.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

"Oh, you mean Gouto-douji?" Raidou inquired. "Yes, he can appear quite, unusual. It's very difficult to explain."

He then nodded sagely, considering Sunoya's words. "I will do all I can to maintain peace in all realms, for that is the duty of a Devil Summoner. Your help has been most appreciated. Now then, I should..."

He stopped himself as Gouto-douji's ears perked up, indicating that something was nearby. Raidou drew his pistol.

"Stay on your guard." he said. "Gouto senses something nearby..."

"If that is what you wish." said Devil.

He then conjured up an orb of flame that released a powerful glow. The glow caused Nagoto to cast a shadow of vibrant color. Slowly, from the shadow came a creature that looked just like him. But the creature seemed, different. As though there was a dark aura around it.
My Fanfiction

Nagoto quickly looked around his body to see if there was any damage. It doesn't look like there is any... He looked at Devil. "Thanks." he gave a slight bow of gratitude. "Though i suggest leaving." He looked at the newly formed version of him. "I'd rather be alone while fighting him." He walked up to the Shadow. He looks like me in every way, except... "His eyes are different." He said, taking note of that his eyes were yellow instead of red. Must be because he's a Shadow. "Hello." he said, being on guard.
((You want me to be the Shadow? I'd assume so, I'm just making sure.))
Page 3 of 3 [ 105 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay