Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 3[ 105 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Persona RPTopic%20Title

Prolific Writer

Time for backstory!

May 3rd, 2015

Three years have passed since the Midnight Channel Incident. With a few exceptions, those years have been quiet, both in the human realm, and the realm forged by human thought.

But that grace period has come to an abrupt end.

The TV World has been invaded by seven foreign Shadows, disrupting the flow of time in the world. Claiming to be the Masters of All Shadows, they act as gurus recruiting other Shadows to a cult of destruction and invasion. Every hour, they open the realm between mind and matter, allowing their armies to seep through. Every other hour, they become immobile, allowing their acolytes to wreak havoc and recruit others.

But their invasion has not become public knowledge, at least not yet. Besides a few random disappearances which are almost immediately resolved, not much seems to have changed. However, for a select few, there is a change in the atmosphere, a sense that something is wrong.

Who are these Masters of All Shadows? On what authority to they claim this title? Whoever they are, their influence is gradually being felt, and they feel that no one can stop them...

Rules:

~Just because you perform an action, do not assume that the expected result is carried out. Your opponent deserves a chance to respond.

~Every page (40 posts) represents an hour passing in the TV World. It is currently the Active Hour. Here is the difference between hours:

Active Hour:

Personas can be summoned in the Human World

Shadows can enter the Human World

The seven Masters of All Shadows are active

Inactive Hour:

Personas that are summoned in the Human World are immediately recalled, and cannot be summoned.

No Shadows can enter or leave the Human World.

Shadows in the Real World do not have their normal resistances. Anything can hurt them.

The seven Masters of All Shadows turn to stone, and cannot be attacked easily.

~Persona Combat reflects Anime logic: Your Persona can remain out as long as you will it, and can take damage which the wielder feels. If too much damage is sustained, the Persona is forced back into your subconscious, and cannot be freed again until the wielder recovers. Do not try to circumvent the system by claiming a high threshold of pain: Everyone has a limit.

~If there are any questions or concerns, voice them either via PM, or in the Velvet Room (Signup and OOC Thread). Otherwise, use double parenthesis (( )).

~If you're going to be inactive for a time (more than a week), notify the other players so that we may plan accordingly. It's rude to disappear without warning.

~Have fun (this goes without saying)!

Now, if there are no other questions, let's get this show on the road!
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Last edited by Little_Thief on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Persona RPTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya collapsed sweating out of the TV groaning as he looked back into the abyss he had came from. The shadows were retreating back towards whatever corner of that world they came from. For a couple of weeks now he had been waging this silent war against his television keeping the shadows at bay. It was starting to take it's toll as his mother noted how tired he looked these days. Normally Sunoya found if he could suppress the shadows in the TV then they would leave him be for a day but the daily battle was tiresome and he was ever worried for his family should he fall. Picking himself up off the floor he brushed some dust off himself, the small part of the shadow world he had explored was devoid of dust but his room was far from clean. Moving downstairs he went to get something to eat to restore his strength. Not that Sunoya's efforts had proven entirely effective, the news reported regularly on sudden mysterious disappearances though they seemed resolved quick enough and despite Sunoya's efforts when he looked out the window he would see Shadows patrolling the streets hourly.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Prolific Writer

"Takanichi. Looks like you've been training a lot. Then again, what's new?"

At the base of the stairs stood Goro Egiwa, an RA at one of the dorms of Gekkoukan High. He was one of the people who had mysteriously disappeared and reappeared over the last few days. Since his reappearance, he insisted on wearing sunglasses all the time, much to everyone's confusion.

"Listen, you got any plans tonight?" asked Egiwa, adjusting his sunglasses. "I don't normally do this, but there's going to be a bit of a party over at my dorm, and some of my dorm mates insisted that I invite you. I honestly didn't know that they were such fans of the Sponge."

((I apologize if the name is odd. I am not great with Japanese names. :knock-knock: Also, does Sunoya live with his parents? That's kinda the vibe I got from the post, correct me if I'm wrong.))
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya frowned "Hey don't call me that!" he said objecting to the nickname as he sat down at the table sighing as he removed his boxing gloves he'd forgotten to remove "Well it's a bit of an unusual invitation, who else is going?" he asked surveying Egida, ever since he returned to school he insisted upon wearing sunglasses. Egiwa...just trying to look cool like the Americans he thought to himself recalling the cinema was showing American action movie marathons these days Must be a fad he assumed reaching over to open the fridge and removing an energy drink "Would you like one Egiwa?" he offered opening his and taking a swig before briefly considering his options the shadows have been fought for today so I should be able to go, would be a relief he thought to himself while waiting Goro's response.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Prolific Writer

"I'm, fine thank you." said Egiwa, a bit taken aback by Sunoya's intense reaction to his nickname. "It'll just be everyone else at the dorm. See, it was originally going to be a private party, but like I said, a lot of my dorm mates are big fans of your boxing, and they insisted that you show up."

He paused for a bit to adjust his sunglasses. "Sorry about before. I, didn't know you were not fond of your nickname. Personally, I think it speaks volumes about your stamina and endurance. I certainly wouldn't be ashamed of it."
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya's eyes widened in surprise closing the fridge "Thanks I guess Egiwa-kun I'll come along then though I was hardly thinking it was a big deal" he said taking a swig of his drink.

I guess some of the boxing club members must live in his dorm then, wonder who I'll see

Sunoya stood up "Where abouts is it and at what time, I'll show up there later then just let me get cleaned up and ready" he said stretching as he finished his energy drink feeling much better after his battles. Checking his watch he nodded with satisfaction, every hour the shadows would wander the streets, most people disappeared into coffins in this time period possibly as some kind of defence mechanism though no one seemed aware of it, Sunoya didn't particularly feel like exploring the town during these off hours so he took care to only travel outside of these time periods.

50 minutes till THEY show up should be fine he thought to himself straightening himself up. "Hey Egiwa, mind if I ask you a question?" he said looking up and down the teen standing in his family kitchen. "Why the shades? You only started wearing them recently" he asked with a small smirk eager to see if his hypothesis was correct.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

((Um, just FYI, the Active/Inactive Hour is not the same thing as the Dark Hour. No one is getting Transmogged or anything like that. All of the effects of the Active/Inactive Hour are listed in the first post. Also, there's a reason that no one knows the Shadows are out and about if people are not getting Transmogged, which may become apparent soon. :godot: ))

Egiwa suddenly became defense, dropping the conversation about the party entirely. "Wh-why are you interested in that, Takanichi? Is it not my decision how I choose to look? What do you care what I wear? I-it doesn't matter."

A heavy silence hung in the air as Egiwa pressed his sunglasses firmly against his face.

((minilnk, feel free to join in anytime. RPs are kinda boring with just two people. If you're having difficulty making an introduction, let me know either in the OOC thread or by PM and I'll help you out. :edgy: ))
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

(Right just retcon out any of that idle-minded wondering then)

Sunoya smiled slightly, Egiwa's flustered expression seemed pretty needless but it was funny nonetheless, nonetheless Sunoya knew better than to tease people for their insecurities "Yeah it's nothing, just going to ask where you got them, they look cool even if the weather is a bit cloudy lately" he said dismissing the subject "Still where is the party and at what time? Do I need to bring anything?" he asked
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Let's Player of Northern Proportions

((Sorry i was trying to preview something and i pressed submit by mistake that's why it says edited :will: ))
While Sunoya and Egiwa were speaking, Nagoto was walking down the street. Alright... let's see whats on the agenda today... He put his finger and his thumb on his chin as he thought Today is a training day so that is going to take up quite a bit of time. He quickly grabbed his wallet to look at his photos. I should probably check up on my mom and my sister as well... When he put his wallet away he noticed Egiwa and Sunoya. Oh that's right, there's a party back at the dorm. Do i have time for that? I should ask Egiwa-senpai about it. "Hey Senpai!" he yelled as he was going toward them.
((Yes Nagoto is a type a person that says senpai, I really didn't know what else to refer you as besides your names and i felt it should be more then that since i assume the both of you are third-years and Nagoto is a second-year))
We should rename TV remotes "Truths". So when a fat guy tries to get the remote, he's reaching out to the truth.

Prolific Writer

((Sunoya's bio specifically states that he's a Senior, so take that as you will. I really don't know enough about the Japanese school system to comment. :knock-knock: ))

"O-oh! Shrin. I, didn't expect you to be here." said Egiwa, temporarily distracted. "I was just talking to Takanichi-san about the party at the dorm. Everyone else insisted that I invite him."

He then gave a nervous chuckle, and turned back to Sunoya. "W-well, the party is tonight, 8:00 sharp. You really don't need to bring anything."

Although he was trying to relax, the atmosphere still seemed tense.
My Fanfiction

When punching won't work, use the TRUTH!

((Yes, hi, I'd like to make a post but have a quick few questions, sorry; Do people without Personas see the shadows and where would everyone be right now? I'm a bit busy to read the posts right now :payne: ))

Gettin' Old!

"Huh? Shrin-kun..." Sunoya mused thinking it was odd how unsettled Egiwa was by this first year. Sunoya glanced at the younger teen a sense of familiarity coming to mind as he realised where he'd seen him. "You were in the Kendo team at the last sports festival weren't you? he asked realising he'd seen him around the gym a couple of times as they moved in after boxing practice. "You stay at Egiwa's dorm?" he asked sensing Egiwa's discomfort "Uh..well sure I'll try and show at that time then...thanks I'll see you later then..." he said hoping Egiwa would take that cue to leave seeing as he appeared so nervous. Hmmm I hope that sunglasses thing wasn't a bit of a rough nerve for him

(he's two years younger than Egiwa and Sunoya, doesn't that make him 1st year? I think Senior is third year based on Persona 3 dialogue regarding Mitsuru and Akihiko.)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Hitoshi walked through the halls of the building, a look of smug satisfaction on his face as he does. Every once in a while he glanced at the various doors to the dorms, checking his watch as well. He stopped when he heard talking, followed the source, finding a few of his fellow classmates. "Hello." He said, marching over to the group. "Shrin-Kohai. Takanichi-Kohai. Egiwa-Kohai." He continued, addressing them each separately. "I believe I overheard talk of a party happening in your dorm, Egiwa-kun?" He asked mockingly, leaning in a bit to emphasize the point. He stood back up, straightening his tie. "Well, you see, I cannot allow that to happen...Ah, there's a good reason for that." He replied to an unasked question. "For, you see, I have become a Dorm Supervisor, and as such I cannot permit any unacceptable behavior."

((I hope this is okay, I always suck at introduction posts :meekins:
Kohai, in case anyone doesn't know, is a Japanese Honorific meaning an underclassman of sorts. And I'm honestly not sure if they have "Dorm Supervisors", I just put that in there randomly..))

((I don't know how schools work in Japan, where i live high school starts at 15 years old so with my logic, Nagoto would be a second year)) Nagoto glanced at Egiwa. What's his deal? "Well that answers the question i was going to ask you..." I probably have time for that... Nagoto turned towards Sunoya "Yes i was, quite a bit of fun actually..." He answered, hoping he wasn't doing his so called 'Stare of Death', as people called it. "Hey weren't you in the boxing club? I think I remember seeing you before Kendo started a couple of times." He turned his head to see if Egiwa was still there "And yes i live in Egiwa-Senpai's dorm" Nagoto turned his head back and examined Sunoya "Hey Senpai you look pretty beat up, get into a fight recently or something?" He asked.
((First off the "Stare of Death" is something Nagoto does instinctively when he officially talks to them for the first time and it usually makes them incredibly uncomfortable. Second TruthHurts2.0 your introduction probably would have been better later because i assume we are at Sunoya's house and "walking through the halls of the building" seems really creepy if i was correct about the house thing... Or maybe he is in his own dorm i don't think it was specified yet.))
We should rename TV remotes "Truths". So when a fat guy tries to get the remote, he's reaching out to the truth.

((I talked it over with Pierre over in OOC, and he said to just recall his previous posts and say they were in the dorm. Also just call me Truth.))

((Ah. Alright, should probably pay more attention to that. And it seems i have accidentally set it up so Nagoto ignores Hitoshi, mind that i was actually planning that for your character, mostly because he hates people like Hitoshi for personal reasons so in the end it actually worked out the way i wanted it too :will: ))

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya's mouth hung open, taken aback by the newcomer's rude behaviour unfortunately Hitoshi wasn't unknown throughout the school for his pretentious behaviour and demeanour. Letting out a slow sigh at having to deal with him "Sakamoto-chan, you'd best remember your place before referring to me as Kohai, I'm not a member of any dorm so you have no authority over me" he growled towering over the short teen gently pushing Hitoshi aside seeing as he was blocking the door "Well no one said anything about unruly behaviour anyway just a party it might be fine and perfectly within regulations for all you know" he grunted looking at Nagoto "It's nothing Shrin-Kun just exercising a bit earlier" he said waving a hand dismissively "I guess I'll see you both at the party later" he said ignoring Hitoshi "I'm off to get ready for class," he said swivelling on the spot before lumbering off at a brisk pace glad to be away from Hitoshi.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"Alright Senpai, bye" He said. He is obviously hiding something if dismissed it that quickly... Nagoto turned back to the street. "Oh before i go..." Nagoto stared at Hitoshi. "What gives you the right to randomly show up and say that there can't be a party?! 'Dorm Supervisor'? That sounds like something you made up on the spot so you can just boss people around!" He yelled, giving it some thought. "Your one of those types of people aren't you? The people that think that they are all high and mighty and think they can tell people to do whatever they want?" He asked with obvious anger both showing in his voice and his eyes. "I bet your parents must absolutely love you." He said sarcastically. Nagoto's hands clenched into fists.I just want to punch this guy... but that's a waste of energy i could use for training "I'm going to train" He said as he stormed off.

Hitoshi took the yelling as he always did; standing still, not blinking or flinching at all. He was use to it by now, anyway. It wasn't until his parents were mentioned that he faultered. His shoulders sunk , his expression softened, before he quickly returned to his original stance, though his eyes a bit more cold. He watched as Nagoto left, staring at his back before turning to Egawa, though not looking up at him. "...I..apologize." He said firmly after a moments silence. "I...Hope you have fun. At the party." He continued, then hastily walked away as well, his hand clenched together behind his back.

Nagoto went back into a walking pace after he calmed down. I can't believe people are actually like that! Nagoto looked back to see Hitoshi walking away. Though it did look like i hit a nerve there... I should probably... He paused. "I should probably go back and apologize to him..." Then he shook his head No i can do that back at the dorm. More importantly, why did Sunoya-Senpai look that beat-up? He moved his hair out of the way. Nobody looks that beat-up after exercising, not even me! Nagoto looked around and Shadow a little farther away from him.
And what's up with those things that keep appearing around here? And why does it seem that only i can see them? The Shadow looked up at Nagoto. "Jeez! That's really creepy..." He said, getting a chill down his spine. Maybe those two factors are connected? I should probably ask him about it next time i see him. Nagoto finally stopped to see the Training Centre "Alright it's time to train!" He yelled, trying to get pumped up.

Prolific Writer

((Um, minilnk, try not to interject sudden encounters like that. It sort of undermines the atmosphere of "calm before the storm", if you get my meaning.))

Egiwa still seemed on-edge as Sunoya left. "Shrin, just a word." he said. "Where exactly did you hear about the party? I, don't remember making it public knowledge."

He seemed intense as he stared at Nagoto.
My Fanfiction

((Sorry about that, I was going with Pierre's first post when he said "he would see Shadows patrolling the street hourly." I'll try not to do that again.))
Nagoto glared at Egiwa. Gah! I'm doing that stupid stare again aren't I?
"Don't you remember Senpai?" He sighed. "I'm living in the dorm too, though at some times i question that myself with how much training i do..." Nagoto stretched both his arms before continuing "Not the point though, of course i would hear about it." He paused. "And i wouldn't blame you if you forgot since you got kidnapped and all but, you invited me too. At around a couple of days ago, a few hours before you got kidnapped in fact." Nagoto said looking confused.
Does he really not remember that i live at the dorm? I have been there enough times while everyone was still awake, I would have thought he had seen me at least once...
"If that's all Senpai I would like to go and start training"

Prolific Writer

"Wh-what? Kidnapped?!"

Egiwa became enraged.

"Who told you I was kidnapped?!" Egiwa barked. "How much do you know?! Have you been working with Takanichi?!"

As he stared down Nagoto, a dark aura seemed to form around him. It was readily apparent that he was not normal.

((I'm going to presume that Sunoya and Hitoshi are still in earshot. If they aren't, I'll try to think of something else to occupy them.))
My Fanfiction

((Hitoshi..I would say no, since he wanted to be alone for a bit and get away quick. So, yeah.))

Gettin' Old!

(I was going to class so timeskip....do you want this big reveal to happen now?)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Nagoto returned his stare with a small laugh. "I suggest you calm down Senpai..."
What does he mean by working with Takanichi?
Nagoto got more serious
"First off..." He paused."If your plan was to scare me with that little darkness trick of yours..."
Nagoto gave Egiwa a death stare.
"It won't work, if anything I would take that as a challenge, but since you seem nicer than that, so I won't consider anything of it" I should see if I can get him to say what Senpai has been up to...
Nagoto went into a look which looked like he was trying to recall the past.
"I'm sorry, I must have forgotten, what was I doing with Takanichi-Senpai again? Sometimes I think I exchanged my brains for brawn since my memory is so bad at times..." He looked down and scratched the back of his head, hoping that would make Egiwa believe him
Please let this work! He pleaded silently.

Prolific Writer

"Don't play dumb with me, Shrin!" Egiwa snapped. "I know of Takanichi's frequent bouts into our world. I know he's trying to figure out our plan. And somehow, you're helping him. I want to know how."

Mood Music

Egiwa takes off his sunglasses, revealing inhuman, golden eyes.

"I don't expect you to answer me." said the thing that clearly wasn't Goro Egiwa. His voice changed, becoming more sinister and demonic. "I'll just throw you into my world, and ask your other self for details once he kills you."

He starts advancing ever so slowly, hands outstretched and ready to grab.

As Hitoshi walked down the street, he noticed an electronics salesman standing outside his shop.

"Hey there!" said the salesman, wearing a big smile and waving. "You interested in buying a new TV? I got plenty on sale!"
My Fanfiction

Hitoshi, not really looking where he was going, stopped in his tracks and stared at the electronics store. "Huh..? I must've went the wrong way..." He said to himself, shaking his head and looking back to the salesman. "No thanks, I'm good without one....Moron." He mumbled the last part under his breath, starting to walk away from the shop.

Nagoto flinched at the sight of Egiwa's golden eyes. W-what the? Nagoto tried to reach for something inside the back of his coat. Why isn't it- Nagoto was constantly feeling around his back just to make sure. Of course... The one day I think it's safe enough to go without my Tanto, I get attacked...
Nagoto looked around his surroundings, It seemed that he was backed into the wall.I got to think of something, and quick! He looked around desperately.
"H-hey look it's Sunoya-Senpai!" He said, hoping it would get his attention so he could run.
((Guess it's up to Pierre whether or not he wants to come back, if not Little_Thief decides if Egiwa will grab me or he will actually look and Nagoto will run. Also, a Tanto is a type of sword in Japan that is under 30.3 cm, so Nagoto can easily hide one in his coat for protection.))

Gettin' Old!

(:P In class, not saving, sorry)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

((Pierre, do you want me to play out the classroom scene, or treat it solely as a time skip? Either way is fine with me.))

The odd person mimicking Egiwa laughed. "Do you expect me to believe that, Shrin? You cannot escape your fate."

He then grabbed Nagoto by the arm, pulling him in close and starting to drag him down the street the same direction Hitoshi went.

The electronics salesman lost his sunny disposition. "A moron, am I?" he growled, his voice changing. "I will not stand for an insult like that!"

He then dashes in front of Hitoshi, blocking his way. He is a towering figure, and a dark aura seems to be emanating from him.
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

(Things went south fast heh, but sure do a class section if you want otherwise time skip, GM's discretion)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Cannot escape my fate? What on earth does he mean by that? "I kind of figured it wouldn't work..." He said quietly. I could play this out and see what happens but, i have a different plan. Nagoto pulled his arm as he attempted to punch the odd person in the face.
"Let go of me!" He said angerly.

Hitoshi stopped in his tracks, staring up at whatever this salesman really was. "W-Wha...H-How did you..." He said, glancing back at the shop. "L-Look!" He continued, holding up his hands in defense. "I-I didn't mean anything by it! I-I just...remembered! Something from earlier! It wasn't directed to you!" He stammered out, slowly backing away from him. "J-Just let me go home, a-and we can forget this ever happened..!"

Prolific Writer

((Seeing as the characters involved in the time skip are currently active somewhere else, a full time skip wouldn't make much sense. So, onward to class!))

Sunoya arrived to class just on time. Mr. Edogawa was just about to begin his lecture.

"Now, today we're going to talk about Mesopotamia." said Mr. Edogawa. "I trust you've all read the excerpt from 'The Epic of Gilgamesh' that I posted on the school website yesterday?"

((It's not a stretch of the imagination to think the Gekkoukan High has a website like Angel or Blackboard, is it?))

The Egiwa mimic ignored Nagoto's angry demands, and dragged him all the way to the electronics store.

"Have another one for you." it said to the proprietor. "I think he's helping that Takanichi bastard."

"I'm busy right now." said the store owner, still staring at Hitoshi and cracking his knuckles. "You know what to do."

"Of course." said the Egiwa mimic, continuing to drag Nagoto into the store.
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya groaned since he'd become more active in battling the forces of darkness he'd become intimately familiar with a Gilgamesh but he hadn't read the Epic of Gilgamesh considering the sheer length of it.

Well least I wiki'd the thing so I got the general gist of it he thought as he nodded in meek agreement with the rest of the class as it was evident some of the others hadn't fully done the reading neither.

Looking at the strange bespectacled teacher he wondered what he'd think about the whole darkness invasion thing since he tended to be into the whole whimsy and magic thing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Hitpshi blink at Egiwa in awe, freezing in his tracks. "Y-You...What are you doing with him?!" He asked, pointing to Nagoto. "And what do you mean he's helping Takanichi-kun?! You better tell me what's going on or so help me-!" He stopped, remembering the salesman and staring back up at him. "...O-Oh! Would you look at the time! I'm going to be late for school! H-Hehe, and here I was about to head home! Well, see you!" He said quickly, then made a mad dash in the other direction.

An electronics salesman is helping him? How odd. "Hitoshi-Senpai? H-Hey don't run, I need help!" Nagoto put up another struggle. "If i had my Katana right now you would be dead Egiwa, you hear me?! Dead!" Nagoto yelled, throwing out swears every now and again. Why hasn't my training prepared me for this of all things?!

Prolific Writer

The salesman suddenly changed shape as Hitoshi ran away. He suddenly became what appeared to be a black puddle of goo wearing a green mask. The goo sprouted arms and crawled after Hitoshi.

"Get back here you!" the creature bellowed.

"See that, Shrin?" said the Egiwa mimic. "I hope the other you picks a better shape than that."

It then dragged Nagoto into the electronics shop, placing him in front of a large screen television set. He then attempted to throw Nagoto into it.

"Good, good." said Mr. Edogawa. "So then, in Mesopotamia, the gods were not as powerful as we may believe gods to be. It was up to the people to pray to the gods, giving them the power to stave off chaos. But, that isn't to say the gods didn't have powers. For example, there is an event in the Epic of Gilgamesh that mimics events in other religious texts. Can anyone tell me what that event is?"

Very few hands shot up. Just as Sunoya observed, few people had done the reading.
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya thought about it for a moment racking his brains for an answer to give, just because people were putting hands up didn't mean Edogawa would necessarily pick one of them. Though for the moment he couldn't think of anything really that matched up in his head with other stuff in the bible and nominated to keep his hand down.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 1 of 3 [ 105 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay