Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 3[ 105 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: Persona RPTopic%20Title

Let's Player of Northern Proportions

Nagoto's eyes widened when he saw the salesman changed shape. "W-what the? How did-" He shook his head to make sure he saw that correctly. Will I actually turn into something like that? As Nagoto was placed in front of the television set, he looked around quickly. There is nothing around me that could harm me, what does he intend to do? Nagoto looked up at the Egiwa mimic with pure hatred and in response, he grabbed Nagoto and tried to throw him into the tv. "Wait, what are you doin- Whoa!!!" He said in a panic as he was going into the television. "Egiwa you son of a..." His voice quickly became more quiet as he was falling deeper into the tv world.
((If you want to set up a timeskip for me until Hitoshi gets here, (assuming he get's captured and thrown inside the Tv as well) I'm fine with that. Unless you want to play out that as well.))
We should rename TV remotes "Truths". So when a fat guy tries to get the remote, he's reaching out to the truth.

Prolific Writer

Mr. Edogawa paused for a bit before calling on a student sitting next to Sunoya.

"Is it the Great Flood?" asked the student.

"That is correct." said Mr. Edogawa. "Like in other flood myths, the Great Flood of Mesopotamia is a story of death and renewal. Destruction and creation. A common cycle in all forms of mythology. In this case, the flood was created by the god Enil for reasons unknown. To counteract the effects of the flood, the god Ea called upon Utnapishtim, Mesopotamia's Noah, to build a boat that would keep life safe throughout the storm. So while the gods had the power to interfere in the lives of man, they did not have power over one another.

"Now, for his deeds, Utnapishtim was granted immortality by Ea. This is a gift that Gilgamesh himself was seeking. Can anyone tell me why?"

Once again, very few hands shot up.

((Hitoshi might not be captured, so waiting on him would just hold things up.))

The world before Nagoto's eyes had changed once he landed. It looked like a barren plane, almost like land slated for construction. The area was bathed in yellow light, and straight ahead, three figures approached. One was a lion with a red coffin chained to its back and a ball and chain latched onto its ankle. Flanking it were two knights riding floating horses without legs.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya held back a snicker the answer seeming relatively obviously even for someone who didn't know the material relatively well. Raising his hand briefly to join the group wondering why so many religions and stories all had this recollection of a great flood.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Nagoto grunted in pain when he landed. "Well that certainly didn't go according to plan..." He looked at his surroundings. "Where on earth am I? A construction area? Wasn't I-" he quickly looked up at where he came from. "That's right... I went through a television and then I ended up here. Doesn't look like i can go through the same way though..." he deducted as he got up to dust himself off. "What's up with the yellow around here? Couldn't there have been better lighting around here? Like..." He grabbed his hair. "Red, I always liked red, though i can't possibly imagine why." He chuckled at his own sarcasm. Just then he saw three figures heading straight towards him.Hm? People? Wonder what people could be doing here? Nagoto was just about to wave and call out to them when he saw that the figures were clearly not people. What the? A lion... and knights with legless horses? What is this place?! He quickly turned around and ran away as fast as he could.
(( Running is probably the best idea right now right? Because coming across a weapon in the tv world seems incredibly slim and even if Nagoto managed to get one, would he be able to fight shadows without awakening to his Persona?))
We should rename TV remotes "Truths". So when a fat guy tries to get the remote, he's reaching out to the truth.

Prolific Writer

((It's certainly possible to fight Shadows without your Persona, but it's not easy. And it certainly wouldn't be easy for you in your current state. So yes, running is a viable option.))

The three monsters behind Nagoto continued to follow him, but they didn't seem to be gaining ground. Up ahead, there was a large stone tower, reaching all the way up to the sky. From a distance, one could tell that parts of the tower were in disrepair.

"It was because of his friend Enkidu, right?" said another student after a pause.

"Exactly correct." said Mr. Edogawa. "Gilgamesh fought alongside Enkidu for the first half of the epic, created by the gods to be Gilgamesh's equal. They came across many challenges, including the Bull of Heaven, which the goddess Ishtar sent to slay Gilgamesh for ignoring her advances. By the halfway point of the tale, Enkidu is sentenced to death by the gods, and Gilgamesh seeks immortality to avoid his comrade's fate. His quest took him to Utnapishtim, who told him that 'The life that you are seeking you will never find. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping.' In other words, immortality was not something mortals could obtain."

The lecture continued for a long while. After an hour, class was over.

"Don't forget, next class we move on to Egypt." said Mr. Edogawa. "I posted readings from The Book of the Dead online, so make sure you're prepared."

((I forget, did Gekkoukan High have a bell system to signal between periods? I don't think so, but I just want to make sure. Also, the Active/Inactive Hour reflects time passing in the TV World, not the real world. Just wanted to clarify that.))
My Fanfiction

When punching won't work, use the TRUTH!

((Oops, sorry for not replying for a while! I'll get one in a bit later!))

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya groaned at the prospect of more homework before his next lesson Isn't the book of the dead supposed to be kept secret and unread or something? he thought as he gather up his book and things and began to shuffle towards the door Still Mr Edogawa's lectures aren't entirely dull and it is nice to learn a bit more about Gilgamesh, certainly seems quite the warrior if my persona is anything like the mythological version he thought smiling slightly quite pleased with the lecture as he made his way towards the gym realising that his encounter with Egiwa had meant he hadn't had a chance to shower after his battles.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

"What is this place?!" He said while still running from the monsters. What does Senpai do when he supposedly goes in here?! He looked back to see that he was still being followed. Hopefully
it has something to do with destroying those creatures... When I get out of here though, I'm going to ask him a lot of questions!
He looked forward to see whats in front of him when he spotted the tower up ahead. Maybe I hide in there then get a better grip on whats going on here! He thought as he ran inside the tower.

Prolific Writer

((Fun fact, Pierre. There are actually translations of The Book of the Dead floating around out there. I happen to own a copy. :godot: Anyway, there's no sense in creating a significant encounter in the shower. The way I see it, you can either bump into Hitoshi or skip straight to Egiwa's party.))

The inside of the tower was dark and dismal. The only light came from the stained-glass windows farther up a long, spiral staircase. From what Nagoto could see, there were more monsters similar to the ones he encountered before waiting inside, but they didn't attack him. Instead, they stared at him, as if they were waiting for something to happen.
My Fanfiction

Whoa, it's dark in here... Nagoto took a quick look through what he could see. Mostly just the walls, staircase over there... And what's that?! He stepped back a bit and tried to block when he saw some those monsters staring at him a little farther in the room. What are these things doing in here?! Nagoto waited a few seconds before he realized that they weren't hostile. "Uh... Hello?" He said, trying to see if they could speak. No answer. Hm, strange. Well I should probably check what's upstairs and see if maybe there is a weapon i could use to defend myself from hostile creatures. He took a quick few seconds to look at the staircase. Should probably be careful though, I can't really tell how bad of shape these are...He turned to walk up the stairs.
((Just speculation here but, if Sunoya had to fight his Shadow, would have it been here? My other guesses are that one of the Master of all Shadows are here, or Nagoto's Shadow is at the top. Just guessing though.))

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya stretched as he stepped out onto the road later that day ready to go to the party before stepping on his way down. His neighbour and friend Shinawa Ekane walked up to him with his dog Chien.

"Hey Suno! How's it going lookin energised today!" the young man said perkily spiralling around with his dog so he was jogging the same way as Sunoya.

Shinawa had moved into the neighbourhood about the same time Sunoya had started school so they had been friends for a good long time, always seemingly brimming with energy Shinawa practiced kickboxing outside of school having been uninterested in any of the sports on offer.

"Pretty good Shina, just off to a party, apparently my moves in the ring have won me somethin of a fanbase" Sunoya chuckled pausing to pet litle Chien as they jogged on.

"Yeah I sincerely doubt your slow ass could impress anyone in the ring need to work on your legs a bit more to speed up" Shinawa teased stepping brightly ahead of Sunoya "Anyway man me and Elise are getting a bit closer, it's a little unnerving for me seeing how she's so far away" he said taking on a more serious note as a stern look crept across his face pausing to see if Sunoya had anything to comment.

Sunoya scratched his chin in thought Elise...that's...Shinawa's long distance girlfriend in France, surprised he's still got it going all things considered. He's had trouble with women in the past but hey good for him

Shinawa frowned slightly clearly hoping for some input "W-well anyway you know we met on an anime forum about 2 years ago but in a little bit it'll be our one year anniversary and she's making a lot of talk about us actually meeting up this time but I'm just a bit nervous about it" Shina said quietly "I mean I've seen her on webcam so I know it's not like some 40-year old pervert but I can't shake this nervousness about it." he said.

Sunoya grinned and punched Shinawa playfully in the arm eliciting a cry of protest from Shina as he span around on his toes to recover his balance "Hey man you don't back down from stuff much, this thing shouldn't be such a big deal, it's not like you won't have anything fun to do in this city, frankly I'm impressed you can both overcome the language barrier so well."

Shina rubbed his arm but broke a grin "Well man she wants to get into the games industry when later on so figures she'd learn Japanese and she's pretty good as it is, been helping her online" he said proudly "But yeah you're right it can't be that bad I've known her for two years, doubt she'll change so drastically just cause she's here in person" he said his previous positive tone and energy returning "Still tell me more about this party" he asked.

Sunoya and Shinawa made pleasant small talk about their day until they reached the bus stop where Sunoya waved goodbye to Shinawa as he continued his walk. Eventually Sunoya arrived at the dorm as instructed looking up and examining the building.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

((Your speculations are close, minilnk. I won't say how, though. :godot: ))

"Halt."

One creature barred Nagoto's path. It was a table with a face, and a set of candles stacked on top of it.

"There are many things we permit until your other self comes, human." the creature said. "But this is holy ground. No human shall climb Tower."

From the entrance, the creatures that were pursuing Nagoto had caught up, but merely wait at the entrance.

The dorm looks mysteriously quiet. No lights are on, not even in the bedrooms. The door opens, and Egiwa steps forth.

"Ah, Takanichi. Perfect timing." he said. "Come in, come in."
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya frowned leaning back to take a glance at the building's windows noting the sheer darkness around the place "Uhh...am I early or something? Seems a bit....dead to me" he said noting the silence as he stepped up. Egiwa was wearing his shades as always even though the sun was beginning to dip and cast shadows across the streets. All in all it combined to emit a rather creepy vibe. Putting his hands in his pockets he bunched them into fists Something's not right he thought to himself as he put on a smile and stepped forward "Well anyway I brought some stuff for the party" he said handing over the small bag containing some energy drinks and snacks he said stepping forward before placing his hands back in his pockets.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I was a little curious that's all..." He said, looking at the creature blankly. "Oh, geez!" Nagoto jumped back with surprise as soon as he realized that the creature could actually talk. Well that's a first, a talking table... He quickly went into his normal posture. Maybe I could get a few answers from it! "Uh... If it's alright by you, can I ask you a few questions?" Nagoto looked back to see the creatures that were pursuing him had caught up to him. "Hm... There goes my exit..." He quietly said, slightly getting worried.

Prolific Writer

"Oh, there's no need for that." said Egiwa. "But, thank you all the same. Please, this way."

He then continued to lead Sunoya inside. All around, the dorm was still dark.

"There is still time before your other self arrives." said the table. "There is no harm in indulging you a few questions before that time, I suppose."
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya frowned concerned now You'd think he's trying to act suspicious at this rate "Uh hey Egiwa-kun, I'm sure this is great an all but it's dark in there and I can't hear anyone, what's going on with the party?" he asked stopping in the middle of the hall his eyes flickering back to the door. "The quiet dorm is a bit creepy man what's going on?" he asked Egiwa was one of the folks who disappeared, there's creepy stuff going down in town but I've never heard of any people getting involved just those monsters he thought idly checking his watch trying to recount whether it was a dangerous hour or not. Still best to give him the benefit of the doubt at least but no point bein careless he nodded to himself "Can I at least turn on a light or something?" he asked
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

"There won't be a need for that." said Egiwa.

Suddenly, the lights came on. The common room of the dorm was empty, and Egiwa was emitting a dark aura.

"I know all about your exploits in our world, Sunoya Takanichi." said Egiwa in a distorted voice. "You have proven to be quite an annoyance, one I intend to deal with permanently."

Egiwa then removed his sunglasses, revealing inhuman golden eyes. It was clear that he was not who he claimed to be.

"For the seven Masters of All Shadows, I will see to it that you die here!"

The false Egiwa morphed into his true form, a Bronze Dice Shadow. It floated in the air, spinning within its ring and ready to attack.

((Since Sunoya knows what Shadows are while Nagoto does not, I feel it's proper to name the specific Shadow here. For the record, the Bronze Dice is a lower form of the Reckoning Dice, an enemy which I thought was a tad too difficult for this opening fight.))
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya gritted his teeth taking a few brief seconds to examine the enemy, once he'd recognised it he calmed down a notch. Bronze dice huh....as I recall my fists had no effect on them, guess I don't have my gloves anyway I'll just need to rely on this guy he thought as he dropped the carrier bag at his feet and stepped back putting some distance between him and his foe. Raising his hand palm upwards he focused on his inner strength, the mask he used to face everyday challenges opening his eyes once a small spinning card. The Tower....supposed to mean disaster...well I guess that's what I'll bring my foes. Sunoya removed his hand from beneath the card leaving it spinning in midair "Come forth! Gilgamesh! The Eternal Wandering King!" he cried as he swung down a severe left overarm hit driving the card into the ground where it promptly shattered like glass. Almost simultaneously a dark portal appeared in the ground in front of him before a brightly-clad multi-armed figure leapt out of it landing beside Sunoya and striking a Kabuki-theatre pose.

Sunoya grinned stepping slightly further back "Egiwa, or whatever you are I hope you realise what a mistake you've made by bringing me here! Already you are teaching me things I didn't know, things that will help me wipe out your kind from this town! Against me and my Persona you don't stand a chance!" Sunoya exclaimed as he prepared to fight.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"Thanks, I suppose i can start with the two most important questions here..." He paused. "First off, where am i exactly? Not the tower, the area in general because last time i checked, there wasn't a tv that i could magically be forced to go through to go to another place." He chuckled. I wonder... if i actually got out, would i be able to get back in? Why would i want to go back if i got out though? He took a moment to think about it as he asked the next question. "Also, what are you guys?" He gestured to all the other creatures in the tower with him. "I mean, i can tell what some of your forms look like and all but I don't know what you call your-self's." This place does look pretty interesting though... life threatening, but interesting. Oh yeah! "By the way, I heard from a mimic of Egiwa, which i would assume is actually one of the creatures here but can actually change forms, That a Sunoya Takanichi comes to this... World? Frequently. do you or any of you know about that at all?" He stood there, hoping to get an answer to the questions he asked.
(( It's the inactive hour Pierre, You can't summon your Persona in the human world if memories serve correctly.))

Gettin' Old!

minilnk wrote:
(( It's the inactive hour Pierre, You can't summon your Persona in the human world if memories serve correctly.))

(I had a time skip and a shadow assumed Shadow form, I assumed time had changed)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

Pierre wrote:
minilnk wrote:

(I had a time skip and a shadow assumed Shadow form, I assumed time had changed)

((I thought I mentioned this several times before, but Active/Inactive Hour is controlled by the number of pages in the topic, and it reflects passage of time in the TV World, not the real one. I'm really sorry to do this to you, Pierre, but...))

Sunoya's Persona did not remain in physical form for long. The Bronze Dice cackled.

"Foolish human. It is the Inactive Hour." it said. "Personas can be summoned in this realm only if the Masters of All Shadows decree it. Now, prepare to die!"

Mood Music

The Shadow lunged at Sunoya, its rings ready to slice.

((I didn't intend for the battle to be hard, so if Sunoya needs backup in the form of an NPC, say the word. But if you're smart, you might be able to find a way on your own.))

The table took a moment to ponder before responding.

"This is our world." said the table. "It is a world of human thought. We Shadows, manifestations of the human psyche, are denizens of this world. Our masters are the Masters of All Shadows.

"You were sent here by one of our agents. Goro Egiwa, was it? Or rather, his Shadow. His true self."

The candlesticks on the table began to levitate and hover around.

"You see, you have a Shadow as well. It is your hidden thoughts and fears given physical form. And once it arrives, it will want to take your place. And well, you can guess what happens after that."

One of the candlesticks pointed to the lion carrying the red coffin on its back.

"Have I satisfied your curiosity, human?" asked the table.
My Fanfiction

Nagoto crossed his arms. "Yes, thanks." You gave me even more of a reason to come back after i leave... "But right now, I have no intention of becoming a Shadow quite yet..." He took off his coat to reveal that they were holding padded weights "You see, I kind of have other plans with Egiwa's Shadow." He smirked. "After that i fully plan on returning here though, so I will still get to see my shadow. Though i would be more prepared." He continued by taking the weights out of his pockets. "I suppose you could spare an "agent" can't you? He wouldn't be too much of a concern to your "Master of All Shadows" now would it?" He paused. "Don't bother answering that, I could care less either or." Nagoto didn't bother wasting anymore time he had. He dashed over to the entrance to the tower, quickly glanced at the Shadow's blocking his path before jumping over them. Alright, If this is anything like the real world, the dorm would be this way! He sprinted towards where the dorms would usually be.
((Forgot to mention the specifics of Nagoto's training in his bio, his father was mostly training him on his speed, that's why he has weights on him at pretty much all times. Also if possible, can you set it up that Nagoto actually leaves the TV World? He can provide back-up easily and like i said, I have full intentions of him going back, He's too intrested to just leave it alone.))

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya stammered for a second in surprise "W-What?!" as he swiftly raised the bag of stuff in front of him as a makeshift shield. There was a grating sound as the shadow sawed through the aluminium cans inside the bag leaving it's blades slick with energy drink as it sprayed out over the place but it provided enough makeshift of a shield for Sunoya to back away with a mere tear on his clothes after it had sawed through the bag. Nnngh that's not good, I can't use my Persona here apparently, guess the rules for fighting in this world are different than that world but my fists won't do any damage to it neither! Sunoya thoguht franticly as he glanced over his shoulder debating on running for the door.7

(Thief check the OOC topic)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

"There is no escape, human!"

As Nagoto runs, the two knight Shadows from before began to give chase. After a while, there was an area that looked like the entrance to the dorm. In front of it was a red coffin standing upright.

"What's the matter? You're not afraid, are you?" the Bronze Dice cackled. "Not so tough without your Persona to protect you, now are you?"

It floated in front of Sunoya, its rings spinning. "But tell you what? I can be reasonable. So, I'll let you die a warrior's death. One punch, anywhere you want. After that, you are dead. Come, let's see how strong the Sponge really is!"

((Anything else the Bronze Dice can say to piss Sunoya off, or is there no need?))
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya gritted his teeth picking up the tattered remains of the plastic bag and wrapping them around his fists, best he could to make makeshift gloves to protect himself. "Whatever you are, you'll regret those words" Sunoya muttered his eyes flickering to a small bit of movement behind the shadow Is it....dripping?. Sunoya paused taking a breath as he examined it. Indeed it did appear to be dripping somewhat behind it, like the primordial formless shadows Perhaps it's not at full power here neither... he thought as the rings surrounding the shadow seemingly slowed down possibly to allow Sunoya his 'one hit'. Bracing himself and adjusting his stance Sunoya broke into a run at the shadow tightening his fist as he went packing more hope than strength into his hit he launched a heavy right overhand blow at the first die aiming to knock it down before following through with a straight left at the second die.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Nagoto quickly looked behind him to see that the same Shadows from before were following him again. Makes sense i suppose, they followed me to begin with so they do it again. But come on, are they that slow?! He could see that they were having a more difficult time catching up to him. Better speed up a bit more though, I want to lose them completely! A little while later, Nagoto spotted what looked like the dorm up ahead. Sweet! That's probably my ticket out of this place! But, what's that over there? A coffin? He slowed down after he reached the door. Right, through the door. He went around the coffin to put his hand on the door knob but looked back to make sure he was safe. Those guys are slowly catching up and I don't know what's up with the coffin but, i'm pretty sure that through here is my way out. He proceeded to open the door, being careful of what could both be inside, or if the coffin will try to attack him.

Prolific Writer

((Looks like there was no need for further insults.))

Both punches land, sending the dice spinning out of control across the room.

"Th-that hurt!" the Bronze Dice gasped. "That wasn't supposed to hurt! What manner of trick is this, human?!"

Recovering from the blow, the Bronze Dice charges, its rings spinning and ready to cut.

On the other side of the door was a giant golden beetle, which jumped back in surprise.

"Oh, excuse me." it said. "Were you going this way?"

Meanwhile, the knights were catching up.
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya blinked equally surprised before recovering his composure "Perhaps you underestimated me, understandable you ain't from this world so you don't know how strong humanity is" he said bracing himself A couple of cuts and slices are going to be hard to explain to the family so lets try and make this quick and painless he thought as he planned out his defensive strategy. Waiting for the precise timing he swung down with his left fist aiming to hit the top of the blade and knock it down to the ground at an angle so he could follow up with a powerful backhand blow.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Nagoto looked at the creature in interest. "Ah yes, I was." He replied as he closed the door behind him. They are starting to catch up. I need to hurry! "Hey, sorry if i startled you, im just in a hurry that's all." Guaranteed Egiwa's Shadow is in this room in the other world so im better off heading to the tv in my room and getting the stuff i need from my closet. "Hey, I'd like to talk but like i said, I'm in a hurry so..." He paused. "So, yeah, I'll see you when I'm done with my business i suppose, if your still going to be here." Why am I saying this to a Shadow? There would be no point! "Uh, Bye." He proceeded to run up the stairs. A golden beetle, how strange...

Prolific Writer

At the top of the stairs, there stood a man dressed in a white lab coat with a book in his hand.

"You appear human enough." said the man. "I can open the way home to you if you answer me one question: Where are you on your journey in life?"

The ring is forced down, offsetting the orbit and causing the Bronze Dice to collapse in a heap. The backhand blow knocked the top dice off of the pile, causing it to land on one section of its rings. It howls in pain.

"I swear, when I get up from this, I'll make you live up to your name, Sponge!" the Shadow roars as it tries to recover.
My Fanfiction

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya gritted his teeth stepping onto the edge of the ring to prevent the dice from getting up "So pathetic, you shadows don't know when to quit, and I told you to stop calling me that!" he spat placing one hand on the nearest dice before smacking it with a solid body shot "What did you do with Egiwa-Kun?" he asked punctuating his statement with another blow "What is this inactive and active hour? What is a 'master of all shadow'" he stated pausing his onslaught for a second to allow the shadow to speak "Answer me!" he shouted shaking the dice
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"My journey in life?" What a strange question... He took his time to ponder the question. "In Highschool, if that's what you mean. If not, I'm on my way to becoming a master swordsman, To be better than my father and protect anyone including myself!" He recalled when his mother told him that his father was killed trying to protect them. He looked down due to his sadness. "No-one deserves the same fate that I had." He whispered. He regained his posture. "Does that answer your question sir?" Hopefully that is enough for him.

Prolific Writer

"Most intriguing." said the man, looking through his book. "Then a word of advice to you. Beware of shortcuts. The easy way is not always the right way."

He then pointed to the ground, and a television screen appears.

"You will find your way back through there." he said. "We shall meet again."

The Bronze Dice laughed.

"You misunderstand. I didn't do anything to him. I am him." it said. "I'm the only part of him that's left. And you wouldn't kill him, would you?"
My Fanfiction

"Thank you sir, I'll keep that in mind!" Nagoto bowed in gratitude. We will meet again? Not on the same circumstances, I hope. He looked at the television screen. That's my way out...He looked back at the man. What a peculiar man though... I'll be sure to remember him. Then Nagoto went through the television screen, hoping to be in his room.
((His room will pretty much be a larger version of P3 protagonist's room with the exception of a training dummy and some Katana's hung on the wall

Last edited by minilnk on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya hesistated for a second before punching once more roughly where he thought the creature's mouth must be "You weren't listening, answer my questions, what happened to Egiwa-kun and what are the masters of shadow?" he insisted gritting his teeth Has this thing really been passing off as Egiwa? Fooling his parents? Shadows normally disappear into dust when I beat them but will that apply here? I don't want to be associated with murder he thought while he waited for a response from the Shadow.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Prolific Writer

Nagoto emerged in the main hall, where he saw Sunoya interrogating the Bronze Dice.

"Goro Egiwa was brought to my world." said the Bronze Dice. "I met him there. He did not accept me, so I became him. As much as he wanted to deny it, he was me, and I was him. I then swore allegiance to the Masters of All Shadows to do the same to others. Figure out the rest yourself, human. My loyalty to the Masters of All Shadows is too strong to speak any more."
My Fanfiction

Nagoto stretched as soon as he emerged. That actually felt really relaxing... strange. Hm, what's going on over there? Nagoto spotted Sunoya interrogating a Shadow. A bronze... dice? Is that Egiwa? He didn't take the time to think as he ran upstairs. Right! Second door on the left! He entered his room to look around for something to use. There is a bunch of Katana's i can use here, just choose one and go! Nagoto took the nearest sheathed katana that was against his wall. Should probably use this just in case, I'll use the kendo for now. He took one of the Kendo on his dresser and attached the sheath to his belt. Alright, im ready! Nagoto exited his room and headed down the stairs. When he got there he saw that Sunoya was still interrogating Egiwa. Better make myself known... He sighed. "Hey, you two!" He yelled.

Gettin' Old!

Sunoya gritted his teeth as he looked wide-eyed at the newcomer. It was difficult to clarify who he was in the darkness of the lobby since Egiwa had insisted upon keeping the lights off but the voice was familiar. Glancing back at the Die he whispered "It's your lucky day monster, but know that I now know your secret, your one chance to defeat me has faded I can now identify your kind in this world thanks to you playing your hand too early" he said before unhanding the dice and dashing back down towards the door Well I could hardly just kill Egiwa-kun in front of that kid or whatever it was, perhaps it was another Shadow after all Egiwa had managed to keep this dorm relatively quiet perhaps everyone here is a Shadow he thought as he stopped outside the building looking up at it. Best get home Sunoya gripped his stomach where the monster had nicked him earlier leaving a slight scratch on his clothing Nothing major but it stings a bit, I'll need to be careful from here on out he thought as he disappeared down the road.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Nagoto smirked. "Fine, leave me with the Shadow, Sunoya-Senpai! I'm absolutely sure I can get it myself!" He yelled at Sunoya while he was running out the door. He looked at Egiwa's Shadow. Right... so he is dice, that happen to be bronze... Guess a proper name for a Shadow like this would be Bronze Dice. He thought, pointing out the obvious. He has rings which i assume, is his weapon He started to come up with a strategy to defeat it. The kendo is useless then, guess i'll have to use the good ol' metal katana then! He dropped the kendo. "Right, let's get started shall we?" He said, walking towards Egiwa while unsheathing his blade. "I hoped you realized that you can't just throw people into TV's without some sort of consequence." He paused. "It's a shame it had to end this way, Senpai. The day would have went by without too many problems if you didn't react so badly to a misunderstanding..." Nagoto started to get a crazed look on his face. "I guess it's time to say goodbye Senpai..." He grabbed the Katana with both hands and went for a downward slash in an attempt to kill Egiwa's Shadow.
((*Desk Slam* Crazy Nagoto is very important for when his Shadow shows up (Past, etc) just to let you know!))

Prolific Writer

"You?! But how-?"

The Bronze Dice, already weakened from its battle with Sunoya, was cut in two by Nagoto's blade. The entire creature then dissolved into black and red smoke and disappeared.

As Sunoya made his way home, he noticed a black cat prowling the street. It had something shiny in its mouth, and appeared to be looking for something. It suddenly froze in its tracks and became tense, as if detecting a change in the atmosphere.
My Fanfiction
Page 2 of 3 [ 105 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay