Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 11 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
In response to Remeku's reaction, from behind one of the seats in the stands a muffled shaky voice called out, "Aaaah! I'm s-sorry Remmy! I d-didn't mean to br-bring that up... Pl-Please don't hate me."

Remeku's face drooped into a sad, I'm sorry, face. She wanted to get off the podium and go over to Mikael and give him a hug, but instead she just stood still and let her tears fall in her imagination. "Mikael, I would never hate you! It's okay, just please remember, when I say I'm going to make something, I usually mean I'm going to make it with potions and other ingredients. So, since your my friend, you better remember that. I am the Ultimate Alchemist, after all. Hehe..." Remeku nervously chuckled, and waved over to Mikael, to signal him to get back on his stand.
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

"Location Log, huh...?" Sojiro mumbled to himself, as he checked his handbook, reviewing the timeline. "Maybe if we uses this, we might be able to figure out who was near the kitchen. I mean, Amachi-san, Lata-san and I saw movements near the kitchen. Or maybe we can determine who it was that was at Sayako's table during the time that she's away, to find out who placed the spatula and napkin there.

I doubt that Fingerprint Powder will get anything off the spatula because it was cleaned, so any fingerprints on it will have been washed away.
And we haven't found any broken objects, so Deconstruction Reconstruction is not needed.

So, Location Log is the only option we can use. What do you think about this?"

"You never know. One of these things might reveal new information. If we use the fingerprint powder, I propose we use it on the tape, see who used it. It's the only way we can prove someone besides Arthur went into storage. Well, unless it's his prints we find. Then it can only be him."

"Yo, I just thought of something. Since there's like, green around the napkin, maybe those cookies change the color of your tongue. Or maybe there'll be some green around people's lips."

He looks at Arthur as soon as he's finished. Bud sticks his own tongue out to show, it's the same color as always.

Sleeping is my life.

"I just thought of something. If Ranpo-san burnt his finger, then I'd suggest we take a look at Ranpo-san's hands. If he indeed did burnt his finger trying to take one of the cookies, then there would be a burn mark on one of his fingers." Sojiro said as he looks towards Arthur.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Oh right, someone wanted a body search done. I found a thing for that!" Jay commented, proud of himself. He tapped a button. A blue beam of light scanned everyone up and down. A list appeared on Jay's screen. He gasped, "Hey Alfons! No food or drinks!" Jay tapped on the offending item and it disappeard from the screen and, presumably, also from Alfons' person. "Don't worry, I'll give it back after the trial."

The participants all look at Arthur's hands. They are somewhat red, but don't seem to have suffered any serious, let alone permanent, damage.

After Bud suggested checking everyone's tongue color, all the participants stuck out their tongues as requested. Everyone's tongues appeared to be their normal color...

...except Arthur, whose tongue was a bright shade of green. Jay, Jeremy, and Mikael--who had seen Remeku wave and returned to his seat--were all taken aback.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro stared at Ranpo-san, shocked to see that his tongue was green.

"So, it was you, Ranpo-san.... Why?! Why take the cookies?!" Sojiro shouted, clearly angry at him. "Those cookies were for the dinner guests!"

Gary gasped as the cookie thief was revealed to be... Arthur Ranpo, one of his new friends.

"Someone please tell me that they're seeing what I'm seeing. Arthur's tongue is green, which mean..." Gary said, shocked. "He is... the biscuit thief?"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku was shocked. "A-Arthur!? Why is your tongue g-green!? Ugrr.... I feel like you just stabbed me... why would you do that!? That's so cruel! That's so unlike you... Why did you think you could have gotten away with that! Thanks to my potion, we were able to find you... Why would you use my own potion against us all...?" Remeku crossed her arms and looked off in another distance, trying not to look him in the eyes. She was strangely confused why in the world he would do that... She felt betrayed.
*coughs awkwardly*

"W-wait, everyone, let's not jump to conclusions here," Sayako interjected. "It's strange, certainly, but... I'd like to hear what Arthur has to say before making any accusations."

Sleeping is my life.

"Amachi-san, haven't you realized it? He tried to frame you for the cookie theft! During the time you were away from the dining hall, he placed the napkin and taped the spatula to the table at the spot that you would normally uses while eating with your friend!" Sojiro said firmly. "How could I fall for his trick?! I seriously thought you were the one, but it was Ranpo-san the entire time!"

Letting out a sigh, Sojiro then inputs his vote for Arthur Ranpo.

"Ranpo-san, I think it's time to give up. We got you now, cookie thief." Sojiro said firmly, still angry about the actual truth.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku shakily put her vote for Arthur. It didn't feel right when she tapped his name. She closed her eyes and then looked over to Arthur. "Your such a traitor! We all trusted you, we all thought of you as a friend, we all liked you, but you turned your back on us all and did something that betrayed everyone. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies but from you own friends!" Remeku slammed her fists down on the podium. She knew she was over reacting, but she had been through it so many times, she had been betrayed more times she could count the years in her life. When she came to this school, she thought she would be something to everyone because they were all ultimates like she was. But, when someone that is like you betrays you ounce, then you know, no one else will ever like you. That was always something Remeku went through every day of her life. "You showed me why people can't be trusted..." Remeku let her hair cover her eyes as she quietly tried to calm down but wasn't working at all.
*coughs awkwardly*

“Heh, caught red-handed... or green tongued. Pity it wasn’t Rutake.”

"OHOHO! Truly an amateur!" Alfons chuckled, voting for Arthur Ranpo. "The likes of me would have never been caught!"

"Huh?" Arthur said, surprised. He tried in vain to stick out his tongue to look at it. "My thongue ith green?" he chuckled. "Thweet! I with I could thee it."

Arthur gave up at trying to look at his tongue and addressed his increasingly-animated classmates. "Yeah, you're right. I have the cookies." he said, unreservedly. "I... uh... look, I was one of the last ones in the dinner hall, and there wasn't all that much food left. I got done practically right away, and I was still hungry. And while I was washing my plate, I saw the cookies... and I sort of let my hunger supersede my head. I took a cookie, and ate it. And then I got to thinking... it's been a little while since I've written a mystery-- over a month since my last completed novel-- and I thought, why not make a little bit of a game about it?"

Arthur inhaled. "So I spatula'd the cookies into a plastic bag, and then quickly ditched the spatula in the dining room after it, by taping it to the underside of an unoccupied table with I got from the storage room while no one was looking."

Arthur turned to Sayako. "Sorry, Sayako. I didn't mean to frame you, specifically, but yours was the only table that was unoccupied at the time. It's why I didn't bring up where the spatula was right away."

"Anyway, I was going to confess after our short little investigation, while the cookies were still warm, but then Professor Slezak started going on about trials and stuff, and I got a little intimidated." said Arthur, sheepishly. "I mean, I wasn't expecting..." he gestured to the trial grounds. "...all of this."

"S-sorry, I guess." said Arthur. "I thought this was going to be an essentially victimless crime, but I guess it all sort of got out of hand."

He turned to the judge's podium. "So... uh... is there like a punishment or something? You're not gonna, like, execute me for taking some cookies, are you?" he asked, nervously laughing.

Last edited by MechaQdogg on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku angrily looked up with her devil eyes. The atmosphere around her stiffened like someone ready to attack. "It's not like you would care anyway! I bet your laughing secretly to yourself, happy you made all of us so upset! I bet you enjoyed messing with people's emotions! It's people like you that make me want to kill myse-" Remeku stopped, and looked down.
*coughs awkwardly*

"Uh... no... I wasn't laughing, or trying to be mean or anything." Arthur said to Remeku. "Look, I just wanted to try to have a bit of fun with you all, investigating and all-- I wanted it to feel very Holmes-esque. But... uh... it kind of took on a life of its own, and got away from me. Sorry about that."

» E V E N T . P R O C E E D »
Chapter 1 - The Great (Little) Cookie Caper // Voting Phase

"Ah~!" Jay gasped, hearing a chime come from his screen, "That sound means that more than half the participants have voted for the same person! Thus, we've entered Voting Time! Those who have already voted may change their vote once, but any votes after this point will be locked in.

I'm also supposed to silence all discussion at this point...but eh, just this once I'll let it keep going."

Results will be revealed 24 hours from this post.
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

MechaQdogg wrote:
"Uh... no... I wasn't laughing, or trying to be mean or anything." Arthur said to Remeku. "Look, I just wanted to try to have a bit of fun with you all, investigating and all-- I wanted it to feel very Holmes-esque. But... uh... it kind of took on a life of its own, and got away from me. Sorry about that."

Remeku angrily gripped her hands into fists as tears came down her face, not meaning to. She stood at her podium very drowzily like a rag doll as a puppet. She couldn't help but feel so betrayed. She trusted Arthur, and for him to do it as just a joke, made her feel even more angry. She hated everything at the moment. I am nothing... Remeku repeated those words over and over again, as if she was being forced to by pure darkness. Remeku is a broken person, but that's what allows the light to come in, right?
*coughs awkwardly*

Last edited by Sanity Serenade on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro slammed an fist onto his podium. "Ranpo-san! Where's the cookies?!" Sojiro shouted, as he crossed his arms. "You have them with you, didn't you?!"

Arthur recoiled, looking even more nervous. "Well, no. They're currently in my dorm room, but they're all there, less the one I ate already."

Happy Maria

Rutake shook his head, "I-I can't believe it…but I suppose I have no choice now. I-I'm voting for you now." He inputted in his vote. "L-let's just get this over with."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku's tears didn't stop when she talked. "Well, y-you got what you asked for, y-you g-got everyone t-to n-not like y-you... expecially m-me..." Remeku pulled out a potion and waved it at Arthur. "You a-ate my h-humanity... y-you ate s-something that had a lot o-of thought i-into it... I hope y-your proud..." Remeku carefully but quickly put her potion away like she was trying to hide her potions from Arthur.
*coughs awkwardly*

"They are just cookies," Alfons sighed. "They were probably not even very good!"

Alfons took out his bow, and pointed it at Arthur. "However, if we so require it, I can bring upon this man the most painful justice!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"They are just cookies," Alfons sighed. "They were probably not even very good!"

Alfons took out his bow, and pointed it at Arthur. "However, if we so require it, I can bring upon this man the most painful justice!"

Remeku screamed at Alfons, furious of what he said. "HOW DARE YOU! I MADE A POTION THAT TOOK ME 10 HOURS JUST FOR THE YUMMINESS OF THOSE COOKIES! COME ON, POINT THE ARROW AT ME! I DARE YOU! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!" Remeku angrily glared at Alfons like her eyes were a thousand swords ready to stab Alfons any moment.
*coughs awkwardly*

MC_Kitten wrote:
Remeku's tears didn't stop when she talked. "Well, y-you got what you asked for, y-you g-got everyone t-to n-not like y-you... expecially m-me..." Remeku pulled out a potion and waved it at Arthur. "You a-ate my h-humanity... y-you ate s-something that had a lot o-of thought i-into it... I hope y-your proud..." Remeku carefully but quickly put her potion away like she was trying to hide her potions from Arthur.

"I only ate a cookie-- one that I was going to eat anyway! I didn't mean to eat your... er... humanity." Arthur said, grimacing. "I still have the cookies-- I'll get them after we're done so everyone can have a few."

Alfons wrote:

"They were pretty good, I thought. But... uh... I don't know how much additional justice is warranted... I mean, we'll all get our cookies, I guess, right? So no harm no foul?" asked Arthur.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

MechaQdogg wrote:
"They were pretty good, I thought. But... uh... I don't know how much additional justice is warranted... I mean, we'll all get our cookies, I guess, right? So no harm no foul?" asked Arthur.

Remeku smiled evilly and pointed at Arthur while looking at Alfons. "See, Alfons!? Ha! They were amazing! Thanks to my potions! HAahaha! HAHAHAHAH! I can be ten times more evil than you! AHHAH!" Remeku smiled playfully and laughed like a little kid.
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

"Tch... You better keep your word about getting everyone their cookies." Sojiro said, firmly. "After all, those cookies were meant for the dinner guests."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku giggled. "Arthur, your punishment is that your not allowed to have anymore of the cookies! HEehe..." Remeku closed her eyes and nodded to what she was saying.
*coughs awkwardly*

"The only thing that can perfect a cookie is fine, organic, Icelandic sugar!"

Alfons nodded, pleased with himself.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"The only thing that can perfect a cookie is fine, organic, Icelandic sugar!"

Alfons nodded, pleased with himself.

Remeku's eyes widened in disbelief. "Oh, I see. You don't think my potions are good at all! I see. Then why did you let me turn you into a cat last year!? huh?! Why all of a sudden are you such a jerk!? huh?! or is that just your personality! hmph! I will not be talked down by the likes of you, Robin Hood wanna be!" Remeku looked away angrily.
*coughs awkwardly*

"It's really nothing," said Bud. "Petty theft at most. The senate regulates much worse."

"OHOHO! Petty insults as such may have bothered me back then, but now it is nothing more than a mere tickle!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"OHOHO! Petty insults as such may have bothered me back then, but now it is nothing more than a mere tickle!"

Remeku's nose twitched in sudden irritation. "You sun of a- You... little... bi- grrrr..... I will eat you alive... and feed you to tigers...hehehe.... I will eat a cockroach and spit it on you! You evil swine!" Remeku raised her fist up in the air in anger.
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

"Einarrson-san, quiet!" Sojiro snapped at Alfons before looking to Remeku. "Lata-san, just ignore what Einarrson-san said. He likes to gloat about himself. We both know that already."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku nodded at Sojiro. "Yeah, your right. I had to deal with him last year too, so he is a big problem all the time..." Remeku sighed.
*coughs awkwardly*

Happy Maria

Rutake shook his head. "The only appropriate punishment that I can think of in this time is that Mr. Ranpo should do what we had to do and bake more cookies himself for all of us. That sounds fair, doesn't it?"

Shy guy

Sakura stood up angrily. "Oh come on, you guys! He didn't steal anything, he just wanted to make a game out of the last stage of the banquet! He was going to give them back once people solved the mystery, yet you're all acting like he took them all for himself! Is this the thanks he gets for trying to let everyone have some fun and work together to solve something?"

"As long as I get to shoot something," Alfons said, still aiming his bow at Arthur's head.

"Thank you, Sakura, thank you for being the voice of reason around here," Jay praised, applauding. Turning to the group, Jay addressed them, "Look at us. Look at this place. An environment like this only serves to breed hostility and argument among the group."

"Well, some of it was already present before the trial began," Jeremy pointed out, scrolling back through his notes, "Still, looking at the facts, I am inclined to agree that, though the culprit did not intend it, the tension and strain caused among the group should serve as 'punishment' enough for their actions."

"Indeed. Now let's end this while the cookies might still be warm," Jay suggested.

Spoiler: Closing Argument
Jay taps a button on his screen and Bud’s podium moves into the middle of the circle and faces away from the giant screen. The other podiums form a semicircle in front of him, all facing the giant screen. Suddenly, the events of the case began to unfold on the giant screen, Bud narrating each one of them.

“Alright, babes and bros, it’s time for the Closing Argument, with your host Bud Lau!

So the culprit enters the dining hall, right? Like, totally pumped to eat some grub. Problem is, their mind isn’t gonna let ‘em do that. See, they suddenly got the idea for the perfect mystery.

Their time to strike came after the main course began. Jay had just left the kitchen after setting the cookies out to cool. The culprit, man, they got so excited they shoveled their food like it’d jump off their plate!

They finished around 6:30 PM and stood up to take their plate into the kitchen. Why couldn’t they just wait? Who knows. Anyway, Sayako, Sojiro, and Remeku all saw the thief entering the kitchen with varying degrees of success.

The thief saw the cookies sitting out and, I dunno man, just couldn’t resist the temptation. They located a spatula and a plastic bag large enough to hold all the cookies and went to work, for some reason forgoing the spatula. They lifted up the back end the cookie sheet and pulled the parchment sheet forward, attempting to form it into a chute to funnel the cookies into the bag. The cookie sheet was still pretty warm, and they were handling it for a long time, so that’s where the redness on their hands came from.

After they managed to fit all the cookies into the bag, they closed it up, crumpled the parchment paper, and tossed it aside. They weren’t done yet! They had brought in a napkin from the buffet table. They washed the already-clean spatula and held it in their hands using the napkin.

After removing a carton of milk from the fridge, they raced to the storage room to collect the final tool for their scheme: A roll of clear tape. On their way out, they noticed a student standing up to leave. This student was Sayako, having fallen victim to a...well, I dunno, and it doesn’t really matter since she’s okay now. Um, so then the thief grabbed the tape and headed to where they planned to keep the cookies: their dorm room.

After leaving the cookies behind, they returned to the dining hall to find that Sayako hadn’t come back yet. The culprit had brought a cookie with them though--that was their big mistake. They ate the cookie over top of the napkin, making sure some crumbs fell onto it. After they finished off the cookie, they wadded the napkin and threw it unceremoniously onto the table in front of the place Sayako had been sitting.

Next, the culprit resumed their natural activities. They walked to the kitchen to find Jay waiting while the main course group was cleaning up. Jay had been looking for Sayako and was starting to worry, but upon seeing the culprit reasoned that their help would be enough to bring out the cookies.

That’s when Jay discovered the cookies had gone missing! Running past the culprit, who had lagged behind in order to hide their reaction--or lack thereof, Jay then began to ask the volunteers if they might have an idea where the cookies went. This is also when the culprit executed the final piece of their plan. Pretending to look surprised, the culprit took an indirect route back to Sayako’s seat. They taped the spatula to the underside of the table and stuffed the roll of tape into their backpack where it wouldn’t be found.

The plan might’ve worked perfectly had it not been for a certain individual’s idea earlier that afternoon. Remeku had asked Jay if she could add some of her new ‘Sweet Winter’ potion to the cookies. This potion was meant to make everything taste sweet like chocolate. However, it ended up having a hidden side-effect that even Remeku didn’t know about.

The napkin is what sealed the culprit’s fate. Trace amounts of the potion had reacted with the dampness of the napkin to create a green stain. This same reaction had had a more consistent and noticeable effect on the culprit’s tongue, turning the whole thing a bright green.

The owner of that tongue, and the gnarly guy who swiped the sweets...is none other than you! Arthur Ranpo, the Ultimate Mystery Novelist!” Bud pointed a finger at Arthur and donned a pair of sunglasses and smirked, concluding with, “I rest my case.”

VOTING RESULTS
Arthur Ranpo
/////
No Vote
//

VERDICT: Arthur Ranpo

» E V E N T . P R O C E E D »
Chapter 1 - The Great (Little) Cookie Caper // Post-Trial

"Well, only one thing left to do now...click!" Jay declared, tapping something on his screen. A live camera feed of Arthur's dorm room suddenly filled the giant screen. The group was astonished to find that right there on the table sat...

A plastic bag full of cookies and a carton of milk.

"Well well! Looks like you were correct!" Jay shouted joyfully, "Now, without further ado, I've prepared a very special punishment for Arthur Ranpo, the Ultimate Mystery Novelist!"

"...W-Wait, what!?"

Spoiler: And that's the way the cookie crumbles
"...Psyche!" Jay calls out with a mischievous chuckle, "That was a lie."

Arthur, of course, remains completely unscathed--well, maybe his heart skipped a beat or two, but otherwise he's fine.

The gates of each podium retract, releasing their captives to walk around the room freely once again.

Wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead, Jeremy said, "Mr. Lau, please see me after the trial. I have something for you."

Trial MVP: Bud
100% pure Joy.

Happy Maria

Rutake sighed, hearing that it was all over. "S-shall I get the cookies for everyone? It wouldn be a shame if we waited for them to cool down, assuming they haven't already."
Page 11 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay