Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 2[ 66 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Magical RP!Topic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Emiko glared at Arcosa, "farewell for now."

She kicked her sneakers and made way for a magical bazaar in hopes for a better weapon.

State Alchemist

Meanwhile, Emiyo the Mandarin, having alone time to himself, trained himself for another battle by honing his karate skills, and practicing with his ten rings deep within his fortress.

After he practiced to his heart's content, he sat back on his grand chair and relaxed to himself, "Hmmm, this feels good to not have to fight for once." He said to himself. "Though regrettably, I have no one even within this castle of mine to share a good time with...perhaps a little fresh air will keep my spirits up."

With that, he changed into some more casual clothing, while still possessing his ten rings on his fingers, and went out to a sunny park to hopefully take a break from menacing evil-doers.

Ace Sidekick!

Emiko saw stands with strange food and weapons...But since she likes flowers the stand that caught her attention the most was the stand that had "attack flowers."

"Hmmm? Such fragile plants can attack?"

State Alchemist

Emiyo sat at a park bench and breathed in the fresh summer air, he looked at his ten rings and thought intently about them to himself. Hmmm, I've always used these powerful rings to destroy my enemies and evil-doers, but can I use my powers to do preserve and protect rather than to destroy?

While he was pondering these thoughts, he smelt smoke behind him. A house was on fire! It was about two blocks away from where he was. "Ahhh, now's my chance!" He said to himself. "Now I have a chance to use my powers to do something other than defeat bad guys!"

He jumped out of the park bench and rushed himself to the scene of the fire.

Ace Sidekick!

((OOC: Not sure how to continue this.))

Gettin' Old!

(OOC: Probably shouldn't have separated the only two protagonists XD)

"Yes indeed, flowers can contain a great magic in them and great natural destructive potential" said Arcosa emerging from behind the plant stand idly stroking a particularly spiky looking attack plant "Nature is truly the most destructive force of all, just the slightest prick from this little one here from example" he said gesturing to a particularly prickly-looking small spherical plant "Will kill you painfully in a matter of seconds, to my knowledge it's in fact illegal to have them in an unprotected environment like this" he added with a slight sideways smile at the shopkeeper.

"Truly evil can be found in all places, even here" he chuckled darkly to himself gliding slightly away from the plants into the crowd "As a magical girl you will have to always be on the lookout for evil in all forms, even petty ones" he said re-emerging at Emiko's shoulder "Look" he said placing a long gloved hand on her shoulder. The magic coursed through him into her bestowing upon her a vision as if she could see it herself.

Elsewhere in the marketplace a small ragged-looking boy shuffled along past the merchants and richer men. He clutched his stomach as if hungry before producing a small knife no bigger than a letter opener from his dirty clothes. A large man shoved the poor beggar boy aside and the boy rolled with the force under a stall. Little did the man know his purse had a fresh new hole in it and the boy scrabbled from beneath the stall for the paltry few gold coins that fumbled out.

"This boy has no money, no means to survive, his clothes are filthy, his existence wretched. Yet he would violate the rules that govern this realm just to survive!" Arcosa's voice echoed in the vision.

The boy quickly scrambled to his feet and staggered from beneath the stall sprinting through the marketplace.

"Is he evil? The courts would say so for sure, for theft is a great sin. As a magical girl is it not your duty to uphold the law and exact justice upon the land?"

A few cries went up from the crowd as the large man began to shove his way back through the crowd after the boy realising his plight. The vision shook and began to fade.

"You must do what is right, right?"

When they returned to reality in front of the plant shop, Arcosa was gone. A few seconds later angry shouting was heard as the boy from the vision sprinted past the end lane the large angry man in tow.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

State Alchemist

As Emiyo got to the scene of the blazing house, a man was watching in horror as the flames leapt from the roof. "My son is trapped inside!" He cried in agony. "Someone please help him!"

"Don't worry, sir. I'll make sure your son isn't harmed."

"B-but, you're just a kid." Said the father. "You can't run into harm's way."

"Just watch me." Emiyo replied. With that, he ran into the house and used the Ice Ring on his left pinky finger to control the flames within the first floor living room and kitchen.

He cleared the flames blocking the path to the stairs and rushed upstairs to find a panicking young boy about 9 years old, surrounded by growing flames.

As Emiyo extinguished the flames, the boy was astonished at such power that his rings possessed. "Wow! How did you get those powers?!"

"I...found them." Emiyo replied vaguely. "Now hold on tight." He held on to the boys arm and used the power of the Vortex Beam Ring on his right middle finger to propel the two out the window of the house and back outside where the boy's father was welcomed the boy tearfully with open arms.

Ace Sidekick!

Pierre wrote:
(OOC: Probably shouldn't have separated the only two protagonists XD)

"Yes indeed, flowers can contain a great magic in them and great natural destructive potential" said Arcosa emerging from behind the plant stand idly stroking a particularly spiky looking attack plant "Nature is truly the most destructive force of all, just the slightest prick from this little one here from example" he said gesturing to a particularly prickly-looking small spherical plant "Will kill you painfully in a matter of seconds, to my knowledge it's in fact illegal to have them in an unprotected environment like this" he added with a slight sideways smile at the shopkeeper.

"Truly evil can be found in all places, even here" he chuckled darkly to himself gliding slightly away from the plants into the crowd "As a magical girl you will have to always be on the lookout for evil in all forms, even petty ones" he said re-emerging at Emiko's shoulder "Look" he said placing a long gloved hand on her shoulder. The magic coursed through him into her bestowing upon her a vision as if she could see it herself.

Elsewhere in the marketplace a small ragged-looking boy shuffled along past the merchants and richer men. He clutched his stomach as if hungry before producing a small knife no bigger than a letter opener from his dirty clothes. A large man shoved the poor beggar boy aside and the boy rolled with the force under a stall. Little did the man know his purse had a fresh new hole in it and the boy scrabbled from beneath the stall for the paltry few gold coins that fumbled out.

"This boy has no money, no means to survive, his clothes are filthy, his existence wretched. Yet he would violate the rules that govern this realm just to survive!" Arcosa's voice echoed in the vision.

The boy quickly scrambled to his feet and staggered from beneath the stall sprinting through the marketplace.

"Is he evil? The courts would say so for sure, for theft is a great sin. As a magical girl is it not your duty to uphold the law and exact justice upon the land?"

A few cries went up from the crowd as the large man began to shove his way back through the crowd after the boy realising his plight. The vision shook and began to fade.

"You must do what is right, right?"

When they returned to reality in front of the plant shop, Arcosa was gone. A few seconds later angry shouting was heard as the boy from the vision sprinted past the end lane the large angry man in tow.

Emiko thought about what the man said, and decided to go with her morals.

"Hold it!" She shouted.

"I may be against stealing but I refuse to judge people according to their sins because I have my own! Besides, this boy probably doesn't have any parents, try to cut him a little slack."

Gettin' Old!

The large man glanced briefly over his shoulder barely listening to a word she said "Beat it girly, this street rat is going to get exactly what's coming to him, a broken wrist for thievery and a stint in the cells!" he spat back at her before turning ahead and continuing to give chase after securing his ripped coin bag. A couple of royal guards were walking through the market place and he called to them.

"Oi! That little urchin stole from me get him!"

The guards eyes snapped to the dirty boy, a hint of fear flickering in his eyes as he spotted the guards. With a cry the guards joined the chase causing the boy to split off in another direction through the market.

"Hmhmhm so that's your choice is it?" Arcosa's voice echoed around Emiko "At this rate the poor boy will surely fail, those guards are a sight more conditioned than the fat man. I wonder...how far will you go to uphold your 'morals' I wonder?" the voice echoed. The chase was escalating with people parting ways in the market to let the boy sprint through. Unfortunately the guards were prepared for thieves in the marketplace and at the end of the lane of stalls another two guards appeared to block the boys escape.

Elsewhere a loud yawn reverberated from the fence by the burning farm. The woman who yawned gazed at the scene with contempt as she leaned casually on the fence "Oh my, how boring a heroic rescue from the flames, so cliché" she sighed shrugging. Straightening up she shrugged "Such a shame still perhaps I can still make this exciting" she said stretching her arms out and cracking her fingers before extending her palms out towards the remains of the building.

With a brief red flare the rest of the building promptly burst into flames that spread uncontrollably with unnatural speed. The woman grinned and appeared to dance briefly twirling elegantly moving in time with the flames before spiralling upwards and with one raised arm she stopped as if holding up the heavens. At the end of her dance the remains of the house suddenly exploded sending debris everywhere as a few flaming planks flew towards Emiyo and the farmers.

"Hahahaha delightful!" The woman cackled smiling with obvious glee as the a flaming plank flew towards her appearing to turn to ash in mid-air as it connected with her and fell to the ground. Kneeling down she dipped her hands cupped into the ash at her feet pulling a handful to her face briefly before holding it up as if an offering to the gods "Such beautiful ashes clearly a much loved house, it will be mourned" she sighed to herself as she let the ashes fall around her before they were carried away on the wind.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
The large man glanced briefly over his shoulder barely listening to a word she said "Beat it girly, this street rat is going to get exactly what's coming to him, a broken wrist for thievery and a stint in the cells!" he spat back at her before turning ahead and continuing to give chase after securing his ripped coin bag. A couple of royal guards were walking through the market place and he called to them.

The guards eyes snapped to the dirty boy, a hint of fear flickering in his eyes as he spotted the guards. With a cry the guards joined the chase causing the boy to split off in another direction through the market.

"Hmhmhm so that's your choice is it?" Arcosa's voice echoed around Emiko "At this rate the poor boy will surely fail, those guards are a sight more conditioned than the fat man. I wonder...how far will you go to uphold your 'morals' I wonder?" the voice echoed. The chase was escalating with people parting ways in the market to let the boy sprint through. Unfortunately the guards were prepared for thieves in the marketplace and at the end of the lane of stalls another two guards appeared to block the boys escape.

Elsewhere a loud yawn reverberated from the fence by the burning farm. The woman who yawned gazed at the scene with contempt as she leaned casually on the fence "Oh my, how boring a heroic rescue from the flames, so cliché" she sighed shrugging. Straightening up she shrugged "Such a shame still perhaps I can still make this exciting" she said stretching her arms out and cracking her fingers before extending her palms out towards the remains of the building.

With a brief red flare the rest of the building promptly burst into flames that spread uncontrollably with unnatural speed. The woman grinned and appeared to dance briefly twirling elegantly moving in time with the flames before spiralling upwards and with one raised arm she stopped as if holding up the heavens. At the end of her dance the remains of the house suddenly exploded sending debris everywhere as a few flaming planks flew towards Emiyo and the farmers.

"Hahahaha delightful!" The woman cackled smiling with obvious glee as the a flaming plank flew towards her appearing to turn to ash in mid-air as it connected with her and fell to the ground. Kneeling down she dipped her hands cupped into the ash at her feet pulling a handful to her face briefly before holding it up as if an offering to the gods "Such beautiful ashes clearly a much loved house, it will be mourned" she sighed to herself as she let the ashes fall around her before they were carried away on the wind.

"What the-"

Emiyo, now reclaiming his more Mandarin-like personality, turned to see the culprit who decimated the house. "And who do you think YOU are?" The Mandarin said with bitterness in his tone. "You could've killed someone in that explosion!...Even a young child!"

As the crowds were watching in horror at this strange woman with amazing powers, the Mandarin readied his Ice Blast ring to freeze her where she stood. "Speak your name and purpose, and perhaps I won't have to destroy you where you stand."

Gettin' Old!

As all the ashes finally drifted from her hands the woman's head idly fell to the side swaying until she was gazing at Emiyo. Her lips curled into a peculiar, almost intrigued, smile. "So....you crave destruction as well I see?" she said rising from the ashes surrounding her while embers carried on the winds passed idly around her.

"It's a beautiful thing isn't it? The fires of destruction, certainly there are other forms of course but none of them match the majesty of the blaze" she said swaying as she walked slightly. As she walked the ground beneath her feet withered and smouldered blackened as if scorched. Blades of grass turned to char underfoot "I was merely giving people the chance to join that beauty, nothing burns quite as bright as life," she said idly with a happy sigh as she stopped walking. She paused a moment her elation falling from her as she calmed down a slight frown falling on her face. "It's a pity you had to interfere, it would have been something spectacular otherwise" she said sternly.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Sidekick!

Pierre wrote:

Edit: Whoops! I better fix this.

Emiko felt pale with what was going on, but she wanted to save the boy. "This is so stupid, but I'll do it anyway."

Emiko grabbed her bow and prepared a light arrow. Even though the boy was close to getting caught she waited until she produced the strongest light arrow possible.

Finally she launched the arrow towards the guards. "I'M SO SORRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Emiko Nabile Gale on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
As all the ashes finally drifted from her hands the woman's head idly fell to the side swaying until she was gazing at Emiyo. Her lips curled into a peculiar, almost intrigued, smile. "So....you crave destruction as well I see?" she said rising from the ashes surrounding her while embers carried on the winds passed idly around her.

"It's a beautiful thing isn't it? The fires of destruction, certainly there are other forms of course but none of them match the majesty of the blaze" she said swaying as she walked slightly. As she walked the ground beneath her feet withered and smouldered blackened as if scorched. Blades of grass turned to char underfoot "I was merely giving people the chance to join that beauty, nothing burns quite as bright as life," she said idly with a happy sigh as she stopped walking. She paused a moment her elation falling from her as she calmed down a slight frown falling on her face. "It's a pity you had to interfere, it would have been something spectacular otherwise" she said sternly.

The Mandarin looks crossly at the woman. "I see...you cause chaos and destruction due to your own personal fetishes for death and destruction. I do not simply create destruction for the sheer sake of enjoyment...I destroy because I must, because it is simply the just thing to do to save innocent lives from people like you.

He raised his left fist towards the woman. "And if I must destroy you to protect others, then so be it!" With that, the Mandarin fired his Ice Blast ring directly at the woman, to freeze her body to absolute zero temperatures.

Gettin' Old!

The woman looked with interest at the blue blast of sub-zero temperature that stopped roughly a foot from her body evaporating into steam at that point as it approached. Ignoring the ineffective beam she glanced up at Emiyo with a smile "Keep on telling yourself that boy, you know you get as much a kick out of the danger, the action as I do, we'll BOTH enjoy this" she laughed moving her hand idly through the steam that wafted in front of her. "Unfortunately I see....your power is limited..." she muttered to herself before swirling back into a stance, her fingers trailing a bright red blaze at the tips. "I suppose you should face a real magician then behold the power of the Ruby Flame! Disayi!" she cried as she spun back to face Emiyo in one elegant move her arms cutting a horizontal path in front of her sending a massive wave of heat in the direction of Emiyo and the gathered villagers dissipating the ice blast into steam as it passed.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gettin' Old!

There was a blinding flash as the arrow connected with a guard the light reflecting brightly off his scaled mail. The force propelled the guard sideways off the market path blasting him through several other stalls and alleys before coming to a rest some distance away in a heap of wooden poles, miscellaneous goods and tents.

The other guards paused for a second stunned for a moment as they turned to view the source of the arrow. A moment later Chaos erupted as the other market-goers screamed in terror and began to flee the market place. The guards blocking the exit promptly leapt aside to allow the townsfolk their escape. Not stopping to look back the boy merged with the stampeding crowd and disappeared as they passed the guards.

Gathering his wits the Captain of the Guards adjusted his brightly-plumed helmet and drew his sword, his men followed suite. "Anti-mage defences men!" he cried to the remaining guards who fumbled through their pockets for something. The captain pulled out a small talisman and crushed it in his hand appearing to shimmer for a second while the other guards did the same. "Gregor! Investigate Tulvitz!" he commanded one of the men who ran to examine the injured guard.

"Mage! You stand accused of attempted murder of a royal guard and aiding and abetting the escape of a thief and perverting the cause of justice!" The commander said gritting his teeth beneath his mustache as he circled around gesturing to his men to do the same. "Surrender quietly or we will be forced to take you into custody where you will answer for your crimes before the King." he said.

"Hahahaha so I see you have taken the first step...well swiftly onto the next one Emiko...what now? They will surely resist you, you know your power will probably have killed that man, that good...hardworking man." Arcosa whispered to Emiko his voice sounding thrilled. "What do you think the penalty is for rogue murdering mages? What do you think the other Magical Girls will think?" his voice faded away as the guards approached cautiously.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
The woman looked with interest at the blue blast of sub-zero temperature that stopped roughly a foot from her body evaporating into steam at that point as it approached. Ignoring the ineffective beam she glanced up at Emiyo with a smile "Keep on telling yourself that boy, you know you get as much a kick out of the danger, the action as I do, we'll BOTH enjoy this" she laughed moving her hand idly through the steam that wafted in front of her. "Unfortunately I see....your power is limited..." she muttered to herself before swirling back into a stance, her fingers trailing a bright red blaze at the tips. "I suppose you should face a real magician then behold the power of the Ruby Flame! Disayi!" she cried as she spun back to face Emiyo in one elegant move her arms cutting a horizontal path in front of her sending a massive wave of heat in the direction of Emiyo and the gathered villagers dissipating the ice blast into steam as it passed.

"Dastard!"

The Mandarin, using his Ice Ring once again, encased the crowd in a huge, intensely cold, ice shield. Thus blocking the crowd from the heat wave.

"Now, I will make sure you will not hurt anyone." He uses both his Matter-Rearranger Ring and Ice Ring to solidify the air around her and then further freeze the block of solid air, thus suffocating her inside a frozen, solidified block of air.

"And now that you've met your prison, time to meet your tomb!" Finally, the Mandarin, wielding his Disintegration Ring fires a beam at the frozen solid block of air, shredding her molecules and the molecules of her frozen air prison.

Ace Sidekick!

Emiko realized that she didn't know her own strength and now she had to face consequences, but she wasn't willing to give up.

"Well, meeting a king sounds like fun," Emiko joked.

Emiko took a few steps back, "Just let the child come with me or I may shoot more arrows. And I promise we will both leave."

Gettin' Old!

(Gnobo, deciding actions like that can kinda count as God-moding, it's good show to let people have a chance to respond to actions that would be harmful to their characters)

Disayi paused for a minute frozen before the melted around her as she spiralled out of the way of the Disintegration beam with grace and elegance. Steam rising from her body where small droplets of water remained from the ice prison. She laughed loudly at Emiyo's attempts to contain her "Mmmm how refreshing I needed that, boy" she said wiping some of the water off her arms before examining the rapidly-melting ice shield. Her heat wave hadn't entirely dissolved it but it had melted a great deal of the shield upon impact. "You clearly want this battle, however your desire to protect these people is your handicap." she said folding her arms briefly as she began to dance again.

"Let you and all of them join the Great Blaze, become one in the embers and experience true beauty and joy" she cried as she bowed low placing her hands and forehead down on the ground. As she did blazes of fire erupted from the ground where her hands and head touched sprouting in three directions, two curving to head around the melting-ice wall while one fire trail blazed straight for Emiyo.

The captain growled disapprovingly at Emiko's jibes "Whatever love you have for that child he has escaped now, and one of my men is severely injured" he shouted in retort glancing back at Gregor who shook his head with worry in reply. Swearing under his breath he signalled to Gregor who hefting Tulvitz over his shoulder fled the market "Now magical wench! You have a fair few crimes to answer for, this is not open to negotiation, surrender now!" he cried back as his men continued to advance.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Sidekick!

Emiko dropped her bow, "fine."

Emiko now felt like a failure, she was trying to be a true hero among magical girls but she fell short. Still, she still wanted to meet the king.

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
(Gnobo, deciding actions like that can kinda count as God-moding, it's good show to let people have a chance to respond to actions that would be harmful to their characters)

Disayi paused for a minute frozen before the melted around her as she spiralled out of the way of the Disintegration beam with grace and elegance. Steam rising from her body where small droplets of water remained from the ice prison. She laughed loudly at Emiyo's attempts to contain her "Mmmm how refreshing I needed that, boy" she said wiping some of the water off her arms before examining the rapidly-melting ice shield. Her heat wave hadn't entirely dissolved it but it had melted a great deal of the shield upon impact. "You clearly want this battle, however your desire to protect these people is your handicap." she said folding her arms briefly as she began to dance again.

"Let you and all of them join the Great Blaze, become one in the embers and experience true beauty and joy" she cried as she bowed low placing her hands and forehead down on the ground. As she did blazes of fire erupted from the ground where her hands and head touched sprouting in three directions, two curving to head around the melting-ice wall while one fire trail blazed straight for Emiyo.

(Lol! Oops. Then again, Mandarin is pretty OP if you think about it, but you're right that I should give you a fighting chance...Although I kinda feel like I'm losing this one. ^^; )

"I don't know what kind of beauty there is in mass murder! You're as ugly as sin you deranged maniac!" He froze the two pillars of fire before they could reach their target, and then froze the trail heading straight for himself.

"Fire needs air to live. How about I take that away from you?" Once again, the Mandarin uses his Matter-Rearranger ring to solidfy the air in and around Disayi to suffocate her flaming body. "If ice cannot hold you, then perhaps outer space can!" He uses his Vortex Ring to try and propel Disayi, incased in solidified air, into outer space.

Gettin' Old!

(Sorry for some reason I thought Emiko hadn't went, also it's not losing XD Just meant to be a challenge, defensive manoeuvres are what PVP roleplaying is all about in my eyes. Also can you FREEZE fire? XD)

Disayi gritted her teeth as she began to levitate towards the sky encased in air "You think I am simply some mere conjurer of fire? The flame runs within my very veins!" she shrieked from the heavy air encasing her as her skin started to glow. Her eyes blazed red as her body temperature skyrocketed. "You may solidify the air and limit my magic! Though no matter the form all will burn before the Great Flame!" she cried at the ground as her body now resembled a blazing beacon in the sky. Eventually the blocks of solid air encasing her burst into flames themselves and crumbled from her body freeing her limbs. With a great cry she spread her limbs wide creating a massive explosion on her location propelling her away from Emiyo's upwards force.

"I've had enough of your insolence you fake-magician!" she cried her body and clothes ablaze high in the sky "From here I can scorch your beloved innocents and the village they come from!" she said as she assumed a diving position straightening her falling body as much as possible as the fire surrounding her grew to massive proportions seeming to form a large comet of flame to strike the village and the inhabitants growing ever larger as it plummeted to Emiyo's position.

Arcosa was very cross. As the guards nodded to one another they approached one of whom drew a pair of handcuffs with some kind of runes on them. "What are you doing? You would surrender now? You had just made your stand, what you have done is unforgivable!" he hissed invisible in her ear.

The captain ordered another soldier to secure her weapon as one tentatively approached the bow. Arcosa shook his head in disgust "What do you hope to achieve? You have sacrificed yourself to save one little boy? Who himself was in the wrong? A soldier of light gone in his place? For what you've done you think they'll let you just see the King and go?" he spat his voice dimming as the soldier with the handcuffs drew nearer.

He fumbled with the handcuffs almost dropping them in his fright clearly unnerved by the display of immense magical power "D-D-Do you submit then? Will you come quietly?" he stammered glancing down at the bow and nudging it with his foot closer to his comrade attempting to retrieve the bow.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Sidekick!

Emiko was sort of hoping that she would just see the king and leave. "I can't just avoid the law."

"I'll go with you guys."

She realized that the men were having trouble with her bow. "Careful now, the magic in that bow stings."

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
(Sorry for some reason I thought Emiko hadn't went, also it's not losing XD Just meant to be a challenge, defensive manoeuvres are what PVP roleplaying is all about in my eyes. Also can you FREEZE fire? XD)

Disayi gritted her teeth as she began to levitate towards the sky encased in air "You think I am simply some mere conjurer of fire? The flame runs within my very veins!" she shrieked from the heavy air encasing her as her skin started to glow. Her eyes blazed red as her body temperature skyrocketed. "You may solidify the air and limit my magic! Though no matter the form all will burn before the Great Flame!" she cried at the ground as her body now resembled a blazing beacon in the sky. Eventually the blocks of solid air encasing her burst into flames themselves and crumbled from her body freeing her limbs. With a great cry she spread her limbs wide creating a massive explosion on her location propelling her away from Emiyo's upwards force.

"I've had enough of your insolence you fake-magician!" she cried her body and clothes ablaze high in the sky "From here I can scorch your beloved innocents and the village they come from!" she said as she assumed a diving position straightening her falling body as much as possible as the fire surrounding her grew to massive proportions seeming to form a large comet of flame to strike the village and the inhabitants growing ever larger as it plummeted to Emiyo's position.

"Your arrogance will be your downfall!" Using the combined powers of his Impact Ring, which utilizes the concussive force of 350 pounds of TNT, his White Light ring, which can create powerful laser beams his Vortex Ring, the Mandarin slowly pushes Disayi away from the village. Now with the combined power of his Ice Blast ring and Matter Rearranger, the Mandarin slowly cools down the flaming comet woman.

Gettin' Old!

(XP Gnobo I still don't quite think you've grasped PvP roleplaying, you can't just affect someone in such a way with attacks you gotta give them a chance to dodge or defend, it might not be instant-destruction but all kinds of attacks and things should really have a chance to escape it before they connect)

Disayi raged at the force pushing her back "Your limited rings cannot contain true magic!" she cried in anger accelerating her body temperature even more to counteract the cold air and venting fire behind her like a rocket to propel her forward towards the ground with even more force struggling against the force beam. "Give up now boy! Surrender to the Blaze and it will be over quicker, you cannot stop the force of flame!" she said straining against the beam gaining precious few inches towards the ground.

The Captain strode up to Emiko and the guard with the handcuffs snatching them from the guard with a look of disgust "Get back in line Demin" he commanded the guard as reinforcements arrived on the scene with more swords and a few bowmen, aim trained on Emiko.

The Captain looked Emiko in the eyes "These cuffs suppress magical ability, just informing you" she said slapping them on Emiko as the strange etchings and runes on the handcuffs glowed briefly before dimming substantially. Another guard similarly put a special tag on the bow presumably to contain it's magic before picking it up and slinging it over his shoulder.

After tying a rope around the handcuffs to pull Emiko along the Captain barked some commands to the now-increased guard as they began the march towards the castle. A number of the new guard now flanked Emiko with the Captain in front. "You bloody mages, surely you must know you can't go firing around your powers like that except in cases of great danger to the realm," he spat glancing back over his shoulder as the other guards said nothing "Honestly I thought the Magical Girls had some standards about who they let into their ranks," he added
Made by Chesu+Zombee

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
(XP Gnobo I still don't quite think you've grasped PvP roleplaying, you can't just affect someone in such a way with attacks you gotta give them a chance to dodge or defend, it might not be instant-destruction but all kinds of attacks and things should really have a chance to escape it before they connect)

Disayi raged at the force pushing her back "Your limited rings cannot contain true magic!" she cried in anger accelerating her body temperature even more to counteract the cold air and venting fire behind her like a rocket to propel her forward towards the ground with even more force struggling against the force beam. "Give up now boy! Surrender to the Blaze and it will be over quicker, you cannot stop the force of flame!" she said straining against the beam gaining precious few inches towards the ground.

"How about you die in a fire first!" The Mandarin yelled to her. "After all, death is your love and passion. How about you just accept your judgement, and leave the innocent people who value life to their own bidding!"

At last, over 20 minutes had past since he had last used his Disintegration Ring. So while still holding the flaming Disayi over himself, he fired his disintegrator ray in order to try once again to tear her molecules apart.

Heh heh.

((Hope you don't mind if I cut in... D-does this count as necroposting?? O_o ))

Pierre wrote:

The Captain strode up to Emiko and the guard with the handcuffs snatching them from the guard with a look of disgust "Get back in line Demin" he commanded the guard as reinforcements arrived on the scene with more swords and a few bowmen, aim trained on Emiko.

The Captain looked Emiko in the eyes "These cuffs suppress magical ability, just informing you" she said slapping them on Emiko as the strange etchings and runes on the handcuffs glowed briefly before dimming substantially. Another guard similarly put a special tag on the bow presumably to contain it's magic before picking it up and slinging it over his shoulder.

After tying a rope around the handcuffs to pull Emiko along the Captain barked some commands to the now-increased guard as they began the march towards the castle. A number of the new guard now flanked Emiko with the Captain in front. "You bloody mages, surely you must know you can't go firing around your powers like that except in cases of great danger to the realm," he spat glancing back over his shoulder as the other guards said nothing "Honestly I thought the Magical Girls had some standards about who they let into their ranks," he added

As the captain added to his spit, there was a sudden flash of light from behind them. At the center of it all was a girl with long, wavy cinnabar hair. Her eyes were obscured by a pair of periwinkle-tinted ski goggles, and she wore a red, fur-lined, long-sleeved jumpsuit and kung fu shoes. It was Phantom Thief 99, whose magic had accidentally clashed with her rival's attack in all the wrong ways, sending her spiraling through time and space into whatever realm this one happens to be.

Incidentally, not all of her magic attack --- which had consisted of magic arrows, much like the ones her mother, a fellow thief oft referred to as Artemis, used back in her day --- had gone towards the accidental dimensional shift. 99, as adaptable as her blind, magic-less father, took stock of the situation as soon as the light faded, and immediately noticed her glowing gold arrows were now speeding out of her control toward Emiko.

Quite frankly, 99 was a noble Phantom Thief, not a criminal of violence. Therefore, as soon as she noticed the problem, despite still being somewhat disoriented and not quite on the ground, 99 cried out in warning, "Duck!"
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.
Page 2 of 2 [ 66 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay