Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 1 of 1[ 28 posts ]

Sign-up Thread: Nonary Game 2 the nines (Full, starting Wed)Topic%20Title

:moe-laugh: :moe-laugh: :moe-laugh:

...ahem.

So I'm not quiiiiiiiiiiite done with this yet but I think I'm far enough along to take sign-ups. Nine players needed: no more, no less.

Two things I should let you know in advance: There's probably going to be a time limit on every phase this game, so there won't be "safe" periods like last time. Also, I won't be able to start the game until at least June 8th since I have something major going on the weekend before and may not have any time to get online.

Anyway, if you'd like to sign your life away, please do so~

Also agreeing to MAMA is obv required

Spoiler: Mandate Against Metagame Anything
I understand and agree that by participating in the game:

All actions made in the game must adhere to the spirit of sportsmanship and fair play. All in-game actions are towards the in-game victory. All actions expressed in the game are without insult, ill-will, harmful intent, or personal grudges. Furthermore, any outside alliances, friendships, or other relationships will not affect any of my decisions in the game.

During any game, the Game Master's (and/or co-GM's and/or proxy GM's) judgments regarding the game are final, and not subject to review. This is excepted ONLY when a forum rule is broken, or under very extreme circumstances. All cases will be assessed and processed by Vendetta Strada staff members only. In these exceptions, the staff decision is then final.

The use of meta-game methods for collecting and disseminating information is grounds for penalization. This majorly includes (but isn't limited to):

Screenshots of game-related content.
Creating/using a secondary account.
Using non-players to aid you.
Threatening, extorting, bribing, or otherwise forcing/buying the behaviour of any party involved in a game to influence the outcome of a game.
Reading restricted conversation areas. (Includes, not limited to: Dead/Spectator Thread, Mafia QuickTopic, other player's role PM's, etc.)

I will always pursue the victory of my faction. I will not knowingly and/or willingly assist other factions, unless it does not interfere with my chances of victory. I will make no attempts, through any action or inaction, to knowingly hinder the efforts of others within my faction to achieve victory.

I will not, through any action or inaction, attempt to ruin the game's experience for others. I will not be arrogant in victory, nor contemptuous in defeat. I will be respectful toward all other players of any background and skill level.

The utilization of means to circumvent the phrasing of this agreement will be considered a violation. Anything determined to violate the spirit of this agreement is subject to penalties on par with a violation of any of the specific directives.

If for any reason it is determined that I am in violation of the MAMA, I understand that I will be penalized for my actions with or without warning, inclusive of being expelled from current and/or future games.
If you are incapable of abiding by this agreement, do not play the game.
MAFIA GAMEPLAY RULES

All participants must agree to the MAMA in order to play any and all rounds of Mafia.
All round-specific requests (power usage, item usage, affiliating, etc.) must be sent to the Game Master via private message. The use of instant messaging clients to request is forbidden.
Living players may not directly quote any messages they receive from the Game Master without their express consent.
Game Masters reserve the right to remove any player from their game at any time, for any reason they wish.

LIFE, DEATH, & ACTIVITY RULES

Living players may not view or post within the Dead Thread, and dead players may not post in the Living Thread. You must immediately contact the GM or a member of the staff if you have the ability to break this rule.
You may not, as a dead player/spectator, reveal round-specific information to living players.
Signing up for a round and being inactive will not be tolerated. Players are removed from a game after a duration of its GM's choosing, which cannot exceed 72 hours to maintain site efficiency.
The abuse of thread access to indiscriminately post irrelevant bulk messages is not allowed. However, you're not required to remain completely on-topic all the time. The more amusing you are, the more lenience you'll receive.

Replace any references to "Mafia" with "Nonary Game"

Participants:

1. geno
2. Pierre
3. JM
4. Cold52
5. cesar
6. Slezak
7. MrGiggles
8. Doctor Nanjo
9. jumpfight5

Last edited by Franzise Deauxnim on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Re: Sign-up Thread: Nonary Game 2 the ninesTopic%20Title

aka Ami <3

/in
/MAMA

Also, great use of pun.

Gettin' Old!

I see no MAMA requirement! MWAHAHAHAHA
*ahem*

/In
/Mama

Been waiting for one of these to get gunning :basil:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

/inmama

Just another day.

/in MAMA

ShameNinja isn't really an active member of this forum so you'll probably want to ask BP or someone to contact her (or him? Idk)

Slezak is usually on another forum too, so I'll ask him

oh whoops somehow I forgot the most important thing

garbage tier GM here

/In
/MAMA

Now I can finally get my revenge on-oh wait you're the GM this time.Now someone get Nego to play this.
Signature loading, please wait...

Nego's busy, I believe

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Oh boy! I've been wondering if someone was going to make another one of these!

/inmama definitely.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

1000% Knight

How long is each phase gonna be?
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Smoke weed everyday.

This looks fun, and hopefully will keep me from going crazy while waiting for 4infinity to finish. Or Arkham Knight to come out. Or for someone to fix MKX's servers because how do you fu-

I'm rambling. Sorry.

/in
/MAMA

(Did I do that right?)
Oh god where are my legs

Alright, finished reading the first CR Nonary Game, and I gotta say I would love to be a part of this. I love 999, and VLR is quite possibly my favorite game period. I have been dreaming for a good forum nonary game.

/In
/MAMA

Also, it's worth noting that I just today made an account for this, and I've just gotten oriented. Hopefully that isn't a problem.

Gettin' Old!

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Alright, finished reading the first CR Nonary Game, and I gotta say I would love to be a part of this. I love 999, and VLR is quite possibly my favorite game period. I have been dreaming for a good forum nonary game.

/In
/MAMA

Also, it's worth noting that I just today made an account for this, and I've just gotten oriented. Hopefully that isn't a problem.

I think it's pretty great actually! Welcome to CR! Though I don't think you needed to read the first game, it's not like there's going to be continuity or anything (as far as I know).

Now I think we just need one more person.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
I think it's pretty great actually! Welcome to CR! Though I don't think you needed to read the first game, it's not like there's going to be continuity or anything (as far as I know).

Thank you!

I read the first game for fun, actually, but I think it helps to know where to start. In a game with so little information, every small piece, like what is precedent, helps.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

I love to RP in these things, so the only "continuity" there might be is that my *ahem*... character will be returning. Don't worry; RPing is not necessary. I just enjoy trying to emulate the storytelling of the Zero Escape series. Plus, it does probably make it more interesting for those reading along.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Gettin' Old!

Slezak wrote:
I love to RP in these things, so the only "continuity" there might be is that my *ahem*... character will be returning. Don't worry; RPing is not necessary. I just enjoy trying to emulate the storytelling of the Zero Escape series. Plus, it does probably make it more interesting for those reading along.

Absolutely in fact you inspired me to try harder with rping this time. Some of the suggestions I made at the end of the last nonary game were made to facilitate better roleplaying. Referring to mechanics and ignoring the fourth wall makes it difficult though.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Slezak, are you gonna be a zombie? :p

Someone should ask BadPlayer to contact ShameNinja. And I've already asked Lida but she hasn't responded

Welcome,Doctor Nanjo! How come someone goes from being trapped in an island with a murderer to playing in a deadly game?

Also,there's only one player left right? It seems like we can not get all of the all players again.
Signature loading, please wait...

Bad Player wrote:
How long is each phase gonna be?

Leaning towards 24 hours, unless everyone does what they need to do in that phase early, in which I might give everyone a little extra time in the next phase, conditions permitting.

Welcome welcome all

Gettin' Old!

Grim_tales is in the VLR thread, reckon we could rope them in?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I think a better possibility is BadPlayer and if he can't, then we get him to ask ShameNinja for us

aka Ami <3

JesusMonroe wrote:
I think a better possibility is BadPlayer and if he can't, then we get him to ask ShameNinja for us

Wow, you caught onto AAO memes quickly.

I wasn't referencing a meme. That's her (his?) username

Franzise, I suggest you change the thread title to "one more player" or something

/inmama
Sorry if I'm not that active. This is my first game so I'll be kind of new

Gettin' Old!

jumpfight5 wrote:
/inmama
Sorry if I'm not that active. This is my first game so I'll be kind of new

:gant:

A saviour approaches! Welcome to CR! Thank you oh so much. Been waiting for the 9th man for so long.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Just another day.

soon...
Re: Sign-up Thread: Nonary Game 2 the nines (Full, starting Topic%20Title

Welcome, jumpfight

Should be ready to go Wednesday morning, hopefully
Page 1 of 1 [ 28 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus