Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 35 of 115[ 4579 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 1 Class TrialTopic%20Title

"Hmm, did they have to be covered in it? Remember, we haven't found a way for them to wash it off yet. I've been thinking, maybe they put some paint on their clothes in case the blood splashed on them. The smell of paint could neutralize the smell of blood. That way they could just go back to their rooms to change."

Shy guy

"It would be the explanation for how they slipped out unseen." Sakura said. "Given that Van, SiRRen and Subaru were there."

"Even just changing would have to be done very quickly, I don't know if there'd be time to rinse and dry off. We're talking about a window of around five minutes."

Shy guy

"For Sol it sounds like there was a decently large window." Sakura said. "And... for Jay there's a very large window indeed."

"Yes, I suppose. Always good to consider options. Also, I don't think we've spoken about this yet, but there was probably an accomplice involved here. Karega wanted to kill Ryuji and frame Alchie, and someone had to help her. Think back to the door situation, if my notes are correct…" Flo sifted through them. "then at some point, Karega had to let someone in. That's how she was killed."

Shy guy

"Matt saw Karega enter the gym, and didn't see her after that. So... it would make more sense if Karega was the one who needed to be let back into the classroom, right?"

"Uh-huh. So someone was probably working with Karega and stabbed her in the back… the front… you know what I mean."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"So Karega had to meet up with someone first to tell them of her plan. Though we can't exactly pinpoint who it was that Karega met up with." Matt said.

"It could be that Karega went to the gym to tell her accomplice that the victim wasn't there. That's when she went to the classroom and was murdered. Or at least, I think so."

Shy guy

"She started in the classroom, left to go to the gym, then came back. Which makes it sound like the accomplice was inside the classroom for all that time." Sakura said. "If there really was an accomplice, I mean."

Last edited by KamiPanda on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"At 3 am though, their original plan was long gone. But yes, I do agree, her showing up was to signal her accomplice something… cause right after the the power went, which we know Karega did. which narrows it down to one of us in the gym."

Shy guy

"I still don't think Karega was killed in the classroom, though. Because everything set up in there looks like it was done to make the classroom look like the scene of the crime, to hide the fact that it wasn't." Sakura said. "She was stabbed, but she must have been stabbed elsewhere, because there was no blood in the classroom."

"If she was stabbed elsewhere then the blood would still be there, no? Besides, I don't think it got washed off because we haven't seen any red liquid other than paint so far. Unless she WAS stabbed in the classroom, but the blood was covered up by the paint."

Shy guy

"Why have the paint at all, other than to fake the location of the murder? Covering up blood does nothing here."

"I'd still like to hear a detailed retelling of what Flo and Crimson saw in the gym and pool area," SiRReN said. "You went to the pool to rest - you didn't notice ANYTHING, no matter how small a detail?"

"No, nothing at all. The only thing we noticed was that the dumbbells were missing, oh and that the water was warm."

KamiPanda wrote:
"Why have the paint at all, other than to fake the location of the murder? Covering up blood does nothing here."

"It would lead others to believe the location of the murder wasn't the classroom."

Shy guy

"A double bluff? Err... Maybe?" Sakura said hesitantly.

"You said warm water, Flo? Then they definitely couldn't wash paint off there." She then said.

"Maybe the sea of red paint covers up evidence that was on the floor? I mean Sol and I certainly didn't check under it or anything."

KamiPanda wrote:
"A double bluff? Err... Maybe?" Sakura said hesitantly.

"You said warm water, Flo? Then they definitely couldn't wash paint off there." She then said.

"They couldn't have washed paint off. It would be a stupid location anyway, EVERYONE would have noticed black water."

Shy guy

"Maybe. Hard to say for sure in that regard, but now we can be certain."

"The water was definitely warm. Me and Crimson had our feet in there for quite a bit. And what Matty said, the paint would've shown."

1000% Knight

"Oooooooooooh..." Monomi groaned. "You all have been talking about the gym and the classroom and the art room, but you haven't mentioned the basement in a while! The basement is feeling left out... I think maybe you should make it feel included by talking about the basement a bit again~"
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Bad Player wrote:
"Oooooooooooh..." Monomi groaned. "You all have been talking about the gym and the classroom and the art room, but you haven't mentioned the basement in a while! The basement is feeling left out... I think maybe you should make it feel included by talking about the basement a bit again~"

"Not yet!" Matt shouted.

"Flo and I have something to say. Don't change the topic yet! We have a strong suspicion we know why Karega's movements were so erratic. Just for a little, please, we need to talk about it!"

Shy guy

"Then what are you going so say?" Sakura asked. "If you don't actually start talking about it, it may be worth listening to Monomi first..."

"It's Karega's movements, they're so erratic! So first she had to go to the art room to get the paint, then she went to the classroom to paint the A. She met Jay there and something happened. Then she spends an entire hour there all by herself! That's so strange, and then she randomly goes to the gym where we're playing soccer? It's like… she was waiting for someone, an accomplice. And she went to meet that accomplice at the gym. That accomplice… it can only be one person. It's just who I suspected…"

Shy guy

"I dunno... While there could have been an accomplice, I think it's a pretty big jump in reasoning to say there is one just because of that. There could be other reasons for her movements throughout the night."

Shy guy

"Oh, and also, didn't Charlie see Karega leave the art room at 2?" Sakura added.

KamiPanda wrote:
"I dunno... While there could have been an accomplice, I think it's a pretty big jump in reasoning to say there is one just because of that. There could be other reasons for her movements throughout the night."

Matt shook his head. "It's the only reason that makes Karega's movements have some sense. Unless you want to suggest something else, it's the biggest lead we have right now."

KamiPanda wrote:

"Exactly," SiRReN nodded.

"Okay, so what are the chain of events we're considering right now?

Karega and an accomplice stole Ryuji's note and planned to kill him when he went to the classroom at 01:30
When Jay showed up in the classroom he was in the way, so they fought and he was hidden in the kiln. For this to be true they would have had to hidden him after Van went to the dorms at 01:00 and before Matt and Charlie took up posts in the hallway at 02:00, or before Van went to the dorms."

SiRReN stopped there and looked pensive. "I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be very hard to move an unconscious person from the classroom to the art room. I certainly couldn't do it alone, and I think it'd be difficult even with help. There's only one person I can think of who would have the strength to carry a body solo - someone who would have to do it all the time in emergency situations."

"What if...Van is the accomplice?" she threw out to them. "He could definitely carry a person - it's a requirement of being a firefighter. Let's presume he was planning this with Karega and knew what she was doing and that she planned to frame Alchie for Ryuji's death. He left the gym at 01:00 - perhaps in preparation of Ryuji to go to the classroom. When he showed up at the classroom it was to see Karega had knocked out Jay, so they carried Jay to the kiln. Charlie saw Karega leave the art room at 02:00 and Matt watches her return to the classroom, presumably to see if Ryuji had arrived and then wait there for him. When Ryuji doesn't show up, she goes to the gym and as she is leaving the power goes out.

"Meanwhile, Van has been waiting in the art room. Perhaps he saw that Charlie was watching the hallway. Knowing that, he dashed into the basement at a time that Charlie maybe wasn't looking and broke the step and fuse box to kill the power. He then covered himself in paint and hurried to the classroom to help Karega but on his way finds that she had fallen down the gym stairs in the dark and died. He picks up her body and takes it to the classroom and stages it to look like Alchie had done it as they always planned. He waited until Subaru and I were out of the hallway and then hurried back to his room, where he was waiting when I knocked on his door and asked him to accompany me at 03:55 to the cafeteria."

"The only thing that is still out of place is the idea that he would have been covered in paint," she said. "Monokuma said there's no evidence in the killers room, so I don't know how he would have washed the paint off or disposed of his clothes."

"I don't think you understand, normally we would guess that the accomplice wasn't at the gym. However, someone did something that was just timed too perfectly."

Flo pointed.

"SiRReN. You're the accomplice!"

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:

Karega and an accomplice stole Ryuji's note and planned to kill him when he went to the classroom at 01:30
When Jay showed up in the classroom he was in the way, so they fought and he was hidden in the kiln. For this to be true they would have had to hidden him after Van went to the dorms at 01:00 and before Matt and Charlie took up posts in the hallway at 02:00, or before Van went to the dorms."

SiRReN stopped there and looked pensive. "I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be very hard to move an unconscious person from the classroom to the art room. I certainly couldn't do it alone, and I think it'd be difficult even with help. There's only one person I can think of who would have the strength to carry a body solo - someone who would have to do it all the time in emergency situations."

"What if...Van is the accomplice?" she threw out to them. "He could definitely carry a person - it's a requirement of being a firefighter. Let's presume he was planning this with Karega and knew what she was doing and that she planned to frame Alchie for Ryuji's death. He left the gym at 01:00 - perhaps in preparation of Ryuji to go to the classroom. When he showed up at the classroom it was to see Karega had knocked out Jay, so they carried Jay to the kiln. Charlie saw Karega leave the art room at 02:00 and Matt watches her return to the classroom, presumably to see if Ryuji had arrived and then wait there for him. When Ryuji doesn't show up, she goes to the gym and as she is leaving the power goes out.

"Meanwhile, Van has been waiting in the art room. Perhaps he saw that Charlie was watching the hallway. Knowing that, he dashed into the basement at a time that Charlie maybe wasn't looking and broke the step and fuse box to kill the power. He then covered himself in paint and hurried to the classroom to help Karega but on his way finds that she had fallen down the gym stairs in the dark and died. He picks up her body and takes it to the classroom and stages it to look like Alchie had done it as they always planned. He waited until Subaru and I were out of the hallway and then hurried back to his room, where he was waiting when I knocked on his door and asked him to accompany me at 03:55 to the cafeteria."

"The only thing that is still out of place is the idea that he would have been covered in paint," she said. "Monokuma said there's no evidence in the killers room, so I don't know how he would have washed the paint off or disposed of his clothes."

"That doesn't all line up. I think it's dangerous to make an assumption and then follow a full string of reasoning like that... Because if the assumption is flawed, the entire argument breaks down." Sakura said. "If Van ran into the basement, he'd break the very first step, he's just that big. And if he ran by Charlie covered in paint, she'd have smelled him. Finally, Matt would have seen him try to leave the classroom."

lonechallenger wrote:
"I don't think you understand, normally we would guess that the accomplice wasn't at the gym. However, someone did something that was just timed too perfectly."

Flo pointed.

"...That's going to need some explaining." Sakura said, confused.

SiRReN wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:

"Monokuma! How much does Siren weigh?" Matt asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

"But I have to disagree with your little theory here. It's fun how you're trying to sway attention to Van right now, but you're forgetting Karega is light. She isn't a heavy person and she can definitely be carried. Van couldn't have covered himself with paint in the basement, nobody could have and we already decided it. Otherwise there would be a large puddle of paint in the basement. You also seem to push the idea that Karega had fallen down the stairs, but do you have any proof she did?" Matt stopped a bit to breathe in.

"Also, if there are 2 people then carrying something heavier than Karega isn't farfetched. Besides, I didn't see Van in the hallway I was in. Not once. He also couldn't have washed the paint off of his body at that time."

lonechallenger wrote:

Flo pointed.

"How," SiRReN deadpanned. "For me to be Karega's accomplice you are suggesting I'm also the one who killed her.

"Do tell me how I could be the one to have done that when I didn't leave the soccer pitch until after Karega was dead and in the classroom. Subaru was already waiting at the gym entrance when I got down the stairs, after he had seen someone walk unsteadily from the gym to the classroom, checked the door, found it locked, and then gone to the gym doors. For that to make sense I would have had to kill Karega, walked unsteadily to the classroom, locked the door so Subaru couldn't get in and then somehow made it back to the gym before him so that he could catch me as I was walking out.

"Also, how was I supposed to have been helping Karega? I was in the gym when the soccer game started at 00:00, and didn't leave until a few minutes after the power went out and Karega died. How was I to have helped her by being at the soccer pitch the whole time?"

"I'm just trying to get another idea out there," SiRReN told Matt. "And you are really give me the benefit of the doubt if you think I could carry Karega by myself - she weighed 110lbs (50kg)! That's a lot of weight, especially if the body is limp."

"Okay, listen up. The people at the gym were: me, Ryuji, Alchie, Cesar, SiRReN, Van. Alchie left temporarily, while Van did permanently. However, both of these times occurred before Karega came in. That means Karega couldn't be involved in them leaving. The only other person who left… SiRReN. And when did she leave? A few minutes after Karega, and the black out. Not immediately, after a few minutes. She had to cover up her suspicious timing at least somewhat."

Flo smiled a daring smile.

"And you just proved that for me. By waiting those few minutes, you gave yourself a situation to say Karega was already dead. However, nothing proves she was dead immediately after the lights went out. The Monokuma file stated she died around 3 am. That still gives you plenty of time to stab someone."

Shy guy

"But... Subaru clearly said he saw SiRRen leaving the gym after he heard the sounds of struggle inside the classroom." Sakura said doubtfully.

KamiPanda wrote:
"But... Subaru clearly said he saw SiRRen leaving the gym after he heard the sounds of struggle inside the classroom." Sakura said doubtfully.

"We agree with Ms. SiRReN." Subaru said. "The accomplice couldn't have slipped out of the door without us noticing it, and we saw Ms. SiRReN coming from the gym, there's no way she can pass past us."

"I really think Van had to have been involved in some way," SiRReN said. "It's a firefighters JOB to carry people by themselves out of burning buildings, and I really can't see any of us being able to move a dead body around easily. I don't know how he could have gotten around without being seen, but that's why we're working together."

SiRReN wrote:
"I really think Van had to have been involved in some way," SiRReN said. "It's a firefighters JOB to carry people by themselves out of burning buildings, and I really can't see any of us being able to move a dead body around easily. I don't know how he could have gotten around without being seen, but that's why we're working together."

"But Van couldn't have been the accomplice. I already said why, Sakura did too. With how big he is do you really think he would have snuck past me and Charlie without Charlie sensing the smell of paint?"
Page 35 of 115 [ 4579 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus