Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 34 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 2 Class TrialTopic%20Title

(no drag marks in blood, only splatter in the straight line. blood around Rina is a different shade from around Liza)

Sock

(:p this happens. Good to know.)

"Perhaps they were not dragged, upon second thought. If our theory on the fish is true, then which blood is the fish's blood..?"

Shy guy

"Cain being absent at 00:55 is the useful piece of information there. Assuming his testimony is correct, that means the shots he heard must have been around that point, or later. Presumably later if Ray didn't hear them. However... Rina was meant to be in the Lounge at 23:55, so what was she doing for over an hour until she was shot? Perhaps she was killed or knocked unconscious before then."

"Additionally, the blood splatter shades are clearly suspicious. It seems to suggest they were shot at different times, which contradicts what Cain heard." Damien added. "I don't believe the fish blood theory is relevant now - all of the blood at the scene seems natural to me, what would be expected from the wounds the two victims received."

"If there's no fish blood,
What about the beach traces?
It must mean something."

Shy guy

"True... However, I have another theory for the blood shades, which even lines up with what Cain heard." Damien said. "If Rina had been killed earlier, perhaps by pillowcase strangulation, then when she was shot at the same time as Liza, their blood would be of different shades, as Rina's would have already started to congeal in her body. Monokuma can confirm this possibility, and in my mind this better lines up with the evidence so far, due to Rina's wounds and Liza's lack of them, as well as the angle of bullet entry on both bodies."

"Correct. Blood would start to congeal when in a dead body, even if it was just for a minute."

“But...the fish blood was the one good theory we had. What about the fish spear? Or the utensils? Is the pillowcase really just the murder weapon?”

Sock

"Perhaps this is all true. But the blood on the shore.. there has to be some purpose behind it. The killer went there themself as well as the guns were disposed of in the water."

"Is it possible that an invisibility potion was used to get around?" Cain asked.

"And could the fountain shape of the blood around Rina not suggest that blood was thrown out of a vessel around her?" he continued. "If Rina was already dead for a long length of time before being shot, she wouldn't bleed at all because of the congealing."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"The blood on the beach. Can we determine if it matches the blood around Rina just by looking?" Mikael wondered aloud.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

(Witch RC potions were not used. If a room doesn’t show up in investigations, it isn’t relevant)

Blood on the beach is difficult to compare to with the lounge blood without luminol. This is due to differences in lighting slightly altering the blood color.

“I don’t think any potions were used.” Answered Veronica. “I would notice if a potion went missing.”

Sock

Raymond sighs. "What would we really know by determining that anyways? We can keep going on assuming it's Fish blood, or assume it's Rina's. Unless it belongs to a third party, I don't think we need a lifeline for this."

Salem wrote:
“I don’t think any potions were used.” Answered Veronica. “I would notice if a potion went missing.”

"If I may, Warren?
You said you 'knew who did it'.
Would you clarify?"

“Well then it was probably fish blood on the beach still, right?”

Sock

JesusMonroe wrote:
“Well then it was probably fish blood on the beach still, right?”

"I don't see it being anything else, unless one of the victims were killed there.. But that's not the case"

“Ok so fish blood on the beach but not the crime scene. Once again, we need to ask why.”

Sock

"We don't know if it's on the crime scene or not. I am going to assume that it is, however, as if someone just went fishing late at night and it all happens to be unrelated, we'd surely know by now. Though, I still do not think we need a lifeline to narrow our vision on one degenerate lowlife scumbag.."

“I’d like to check something first. Nobody heard the gunshots, even inside. So maybe the lounge is soundproof. Maybe the killer didn’t know that.” Colin took a long pause. “So maybe the killer lied about hearing them.”

Sock

"Hey!" Raymond shouts in the direction of Monokuma. "Something's been bothering me. Is there any way to check if Cain is or isn't blind? I want something definitive."

“A test for pupil dilation couldn’t be faked, right? Still, I think he is blind...I just think he may be responsible nonetheless.”

"I am blind," Cain said, deadpan. His eyes, milky green, turned towards Raymond's voice. No pupils were visible, and his irises seemed to be scarred as if burned. "If you need proof that I am not wearing contacts or anything of the sort I guess Monokuma can assure you on that."

Sock

SiRReN wrote:
"I am blind," Cain said, deadpan. His eyes, milky green, turned towards Raymond's voice. No pupils were visible, and his irises seemed to be scarred as if burned. "If you need proof that I am not wearing contacts or anything of the sort I guess Monokuma can assure you on that."

"I want to believe you. This is why I'm asking Monokuma to prove it for me. I'm doubtful you could do some of the things involved in this case anyways.."

"The lounge and the cells are on separate floors, is it possible that may attribute to that to no one hearing the shots? Also, the water may have carried the sound - I was sleeping on the beach. That, plus the fact that my hearing is much better than any of you, I believe attributes to why I heard the shots."

"That all makes some sense Cain but...it doesn't explain why I didn't hear them either. But nevermind that." He shook his head, trying to focus on a different topic.

"The guns had a 1/125,000 chance of misfiring. So perhaps Liza is the lucky student, misfired on Rina, and then had to resort to beating her with the gun and strangling her with the pillowcase. Why else would the guns be in the ocean? It'd make no difference if they were just left at the crime scene. So Liz killed Rina, but then was walked in on by the person who grabbed the second gun--they killed her."

Colin went on. "Furthermore, I doubt Rina's killer planned to strangle her to death with the pillowcase. So they had another reason for needing it..."

He scratched his head. "And, there's one more thing that bothers me. No killer would risk burning the pillowcase right by Haikunt's place unless they were Haikunt or...a Doppelgänger perhaps." He turned to Mikael. "Actually, you're still a good voice actor, right? Could you simulate the sound of a gunshot?"

Shy guy

"If Liza was the lucky student, the pistols wouldn't have misfired when she used them." Damien pointed out. "Quite the opposite, I would expect them to misfire if someone used them against her."

KamiPanda wrote:
"If Liza was the lucky student, the pistols wouldn't have misfired when she used them." Damien pointed out. "Quite the opposite, I would expect them to misfire if someone used them against her."

"You seem to know a lot about this, but I don't think we can be sure. We found those pistols in the lucky student RC, they're just regular pistols if everybody has a 99.9992% chance of succeeding with them. You say they would've fired successfully, I say being lucky and unlucky are just two sides of the same coin."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

JesusMonroe wrote:
He turned to Mikael. "Actually, you're still a good voice actor, right? Could you simulate the sound of a gunshot?"

"Dammit Colin, I'm a voice actor, not a foley artist," Mikael quipped, "But in all seriousness, I can only do what a normal human voice could do. I could go *pshhhh* like a gun might, but I can't make it as loud as a gunshot anyway."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Sock

"...Couldn't make it as loud? Wasn't the sound Cain heard faint?"

Shy guy

JesusMonroe wrote:
"You seem to know a lot about this, but I don't think we can be sure. We found those pistols in the lucky student RC, they're just regular pistols if everybody has a 99.9992% chance of succeeding with them. You say they would've fired successfully, I say being lucky and unlucky are just two sides of the same coin."

"I suppose my main point is that this doesn't indicate Liza is the Lucky Student. Really, I find it hard to believe in the existence of a Lucky Student at all." Damien replied. "However, I am reluctant to base an entire theory off the gun just so happening to misfire when the chance of it happening is so remote. I do not think that will help lead us anywhere."

Cain is blind. No doubt about it.

Sock

Raymond nods.

"Mhm. I didn't expect he would be able to see, anyways."

Sighing, he turns to everyone else. "Alright. Both victims were shot. One has a line of blood from them, and the other has some weird design. What the heck would cause this difference? Rina was the one shot while not moving, too, which is even more strange."

"We may need to use a lifeline...perhaps to determine whether or not the killer had a hidden talent. But first, I'd like everybody to think back really hard about what they did last night. Is there anything you've forgotten to tell us, got wrong, or is there something you did tell us that has been an underemphasized point of discussion in hindsight? I'll go first--I was with Cain in the leader RC using the food printer, I went to the cafeteria and got bacon, I went to the cells and heard two scuffles during the night, and then I heard Cain return to cells at some point later."

Sock

"Alright, I'll go over my story. The monitors and I went back to our cells at 11. At this time, Cain, Ohishi, and the victims were absent. Ohishi left to her RC, so it makes sense she was not in her cell. In the middle of the night, at around 12:55, I heard the sound of a door open, which got me up to check all the cells. The same four were missing then, too. Then I went back to sleep."

Shy guy

"To me it looks like Liza was shot while she was upright, while Rina was shot while she was on her back already." Damien said.

JesusMonroe wrote:
"We may need to use a lifeline...perhaps to determine whether or not the killer had a hidden talent. But first, I'd like everybody to think back really hard about what they did last night. Is there anything you've forgotten to tell us, got wrong, or is there something you did tell us that has been an underemphasized point of discussion in hindsight? I'll go first--I was with Cain in the leader RC using the food printer, I went to the cafeteria and got bacon, I went to the cells and heard two scuffles during the night, and then I heard Cain return to cells at some point later."

"I have nothing of particular value to point out for my own alibi." Damien then said. "However, I do believe the cleaning schedule to be significant. I imagine someone must have intended for Rina to be in the Lounge at 23:55. Meanwhile Liza was only meant to be out of her cell at 22:00, yet she never returned and was later found dead. Because Liza had no other wounds on her body, this suggests that Liza was intentionally away from her cell for this time, so perhaps she was the one to kill Rina? If Rina was killed earlier by strangulation, but then later shot along with Liza, to me that suggests two different killers, one of which was Liza."

Kachu wrote:
"Alright, I'll go over my story. The monitors and I went back to our cells at 11. At this time, Cain, Ohishi, and the victims were absent. Ohishi left to her RC, so it makes sense she was not in her cell. In the middle of the night, at around 12:55, I heard the sound of a door open, which got me up to check all the cells. The same four were missing then, too. Then I went back to sleep."

"You heard a door opening? That seems significant. Though perhaps it was just Cain returning from the outside."

Sock

KamiPanda wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"You heard a door opening? That seems significant. Though perhaps it was just Cain returning from the outside."

"I'll admit that I didn't think much of it.. As you said, it can just be Cain coming back to his cell."

"Isn't that the only thing it can't be? You said he was still missing when you checked."

Shy guy

"I call it significant because it is past midnight that we lack any clear information on events. Yet it is sometime then when the two were killed. Any information pertaining to this otherwise unknown time period is helpful."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Isn't that the only thing it can't be? You said he was still missing when you checked."

"I suppose that is true. But if so, that means the gunshots were before 00:55, yet still no-one heard them. Additionally, if the gunshots were just a short while before 00:55, then the shooter could only realistically be Ohishi or Cain, as the others were accounted for by being in their cells."

Sock

JesusMonroe wrote:

"That's true, but perhaps he went elsewhere first. I don't think we can find the source either way."

"So then, does everyone agree on using the logic dive? I don't mind a scrum debate to determine who has the hidden talent, but at this point I don't think the case is getting solved anyway. I'd be fine with doing the dive myself--I'm blind which already makes it near impossible for me to do this murder, but I also have the closest thing to a verified alibi among us."

[We're allowed to do a dive, we can choose a topic but Lone has also agreed to set one for us. You can choose who you want to do the dive if you vote to use it, and you can suggest a topic too if you don't want it to be what Lone chooses]
Page 34 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus