Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 66 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 4 Class TrialTopic%20Title

Monokuma rolls some security footage.

"Boy, this should fire things up."

The footage rolls, it's of the storage room. The time reads 1:12 am. Someone walks in. Bright red jacket, wild blonde hair; Bud Lau? He moves past all the stuff and looks at the wall opposite the entrance. He pushes it. The bricks move to the side, and a passageway is formed. He walks in, and the camera cuts out.

Another security camera's footage comes on. This time it's of the fourth floor. The teacher's lounge door opens, and Bud comes into the hallway. He pushes on the door handle to the headmaster's office. A barrage of knives rain down. Bud ducks out just in time.

"Woah dude," he says.

Sock

Raymond smirks. "I knew it." He says.

Shy guy

Damien nodded. "So to enter the passageway, you need to push a section of the wall? Did Cain do that? It strikes me as unlikely due to his blindness. Unless he knew about it, I suppose, but I highly doubt he was the traitor."

Kachu wrote:
Raymond smirks. "I knew it." He says.

Ohishi rolled her eyes.

"'Knew,' or 'suspected?'
Those are very different things.
Now where do we go?

"The theory's confirmed.
What can we discern from it?
I see no new clues."

"I told you I wasn't incompetent..." Veronica mutters. "Now, how the hell did a blind guy find a secret passage?"

Sock

"Does it matter how he found it? It's clear that he used it. We can start discussing how the killer knew he'd use it instead."

"I know this may sound stupid, but when did the Bud footage take place? Was it recent...?" Yuma asked Monokuma.

Shy guy

Kachu wrote:
"Does it matter how he found it? It's clear that he used it. We can start discussing how the killer knew he'd use it instead."

"Then, perhaps it is worth discussing Cain's movements throughout today?" Damien suggested. "Multiple people claim to have seen him moving about, though at some point he goes off the radar, presumably when he goes through the passage."

"The footage was taken the night before Bud's murder."

ASCEND

"Didn't Cain go missing after he went to get tea, or something?" Simon asks, "If he was gonna go prowling around the school secretly, then why'd he do it when people were expecting him to come back?"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"Tch, I guided Cain to his death..." Yuma shook his head. "I'm positive no one but Simon and Damien entered the storage room before him, so if someone did something in there, it is probably one of them."

ASCEND

"Why the hell are you throwing the blame on us?" Simon replies, "What could we have even done in there that you wouldn't have seen when you guided Cain there? I'd say the one who was alone in the storage room with him would be far more suspicious."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"I never entered the storage room with him, so your point is moot." Yuma smirked.

ASCEND

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"I never entered the storage room with him, so your point is moot." Yuma smirked.

"But you were the closest to him at the time that suspicious business definitely happened," Simon responds. "I'm not accusing you, I'm just saying that you shouldn't be accusing us when you're already far more suspicious."

"I'd rather suspect a weirdo that sleeps naked with his camera, but whatever. Oh, Aria went in there too, shortly before Cain, to get sugar." Yuma remembered.

ASCEND

"I think we need an addendum to Godwin's Law at this point..." Simon remarks with a sigh.

Shy guy

"Yuma, you saw Cain last. Can you go into more detail?" Damien asked.

Yuma put his finger to his chin in thought. "I think he was looking for something. 'Quality' tea for Ohishi, since it apparently ran out, and the cafeteria stuff wasn't up to her tastes."

ASCEND

"I think Damien was hoping for some info on what you saw," Simon says, "Not basic information Ohishi already told us."

ASCEND

"This is probably a pointless question," Simon remarks, turning to Yuma. "But when did you start guiding Cain to the storage room? Maribelle only saw Cain walking on the beach, so did you just catch him in the entrance hall?"

He mumbles, "Hopefully you'll do better with this question than the last one..."

"If Cain couldn't have gotten to the trap on his own, that means someone had to lead him to it. So that means we've got four suspects-- Yuma, who could've lied about not followin' Cain into the storage room, 'n guided him right into the trap, Damien or Simon, who Yuma said entered before Cain an' could've set things up ahead of time, and Veronica, who could've lied 'bout stayin on the third floor the whole time." Maribelle said. "Is there any reason to suspect anyone but those four people?"

"Also, what was Bud doin' on the fourth floor to begin with? Does that mean he's the one who left those notes that were tryin' to warn us?" she asked.

"I said it before, Cain got into the building after Damien and Aria went to the storage room, and after I finished checking the baths."

"...you entered the storage room much earlier too, Ms. Durham, but I don't that makes you as suspicious as the others."

Maribelle nodded. "That's right-- I got my beach umbrella from in there."

ASCEND

MechaQdogg wrote:
"If Cain couldn't have gotten to the trap on his own, that means someone had to lead him to it. So that means we've got four suspects-- Yuma, who could've lied about not followin' Cain into the storage room, 'n guided him right into the trap, Damien or Simon, who Yuma said entered before Cain an' could've set things up ahead of time, and Veronica, who could've lied 'bout stayin on the third floor the whole time." Maribelle said. "Is there any reason to suspect anyone but those four people?"

"Ray was also unaccountable for on the second floor for a while, and Aria went to the storage room for a bit..." Simon says, "but I don't think me, her, or Damien could have done it. Even assuming we could lead Cain up there without being in the room, we would've had to use the remote to turn on the scream box. It would've been tough to do that in a room with two other people. The remote also had to be disposed of in the arcade somehow..."

Ohishi closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly.

"Speaking of the box...
Were the scratches caused by knives?
Or by something else?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Speaking of the box...
Or by something else?"

"Could it be cat or dog claws?" mused Maribelle. "Could either Giles or Constantine have been made to activate the box?"

MechaQdogg wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Speaking of the box...
Or by something else?"

"Could it be cat or dog claws?" mused Maribelle. "Could either Giles or Constantine have been made to activate the box?"

"I don't know about Constantine, but it sure as hell wasn't Giles. He ran up to the fourth floor with me, so he couldn't have activated it."

A new dawn.

Quote:
"I said it before, Cain got into the building after Damien and Aria went to the storage room, and after I finished checking the baths."

"I went to get sugar, and I came back with it as well," Aria said. "And out of the three of us - Mr. Treynor, Mr. Kellar and I - I was the last to go into the storage, correct? I do believe I would have noticed had a secret passageway been opened there, so it must have happened later."

"Monokuma, is it possible to close the way after you have entered it? Does it automatically shut itself, or must one come back to the storage room and do something?"

Quote:
"Ray was also unaccountable for on the second floor for a while, and Aria went to the storage room for a bit..." Simon says, "but I don't think me, her, or Damien could have done it. Even assuming we could lead Cain up there without being in the room, we would've had to use the remote to turn on the scream box. It would've been tough to do that in a room with two other people. The remote also had to be disposed of in the arcade somehow..."

"About Cain finding the passage, do we know for sure he could not have used those contacts that he had received from the Doppelgänger's centre?"

Quote:

"Ms. Durham, Constantine is usually with you, is that not?"

Aria thought for a while, before saying, "Please tell me if I made a mistake, but as far as I understand, the killer had to do all of this-

*On Saturday night, we have already said they must have known of the incident between Ms. Durham and Mr. Treynor. Either by seeing it, or by orchestrating it. The latter seems more likely to me, in which case they would have gone to both the rooms."

*Later that night, they must have went to the cells in order to steal Mr. Kellar's camera. I once again believe they must have planned it, because there was a rather narrow timeframe to get the camera.

*They also went to Ms. Warren's and Mr. Kellar's centre, in order to use both the redness potion and the scream box. Which could have happened at any time, but the redness potion must have been taken before the incident in the cells. With everyone who was on the first floor at that time, I think it would have been risky to carry it around, and later, we had patrols.

*At some time, they dropped Mr. Kellar's camera in the Teacher's Lounge.

*Then they went to the arcade to start the Scream Box, dropping the remote there and leaving.

*Between the last two events, they may or may not have opened the passageway in the storage to lure Cain.

Have I missed anything? There was a lot of moving around, so unless they continuously used the passage, I don't think there is a way they could have accomplished all of this."

"And... a small change to what Ms. Jinno said about our results; apologies for not noticing it sooner. Mr. Fitzgerald was not on his back, but lying face down. That should be all." She coughed a bit.

Last edited by DarkAgea on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I threw those contacts away after Monomi... ruined them. Cain was as blind as bat. The passage, well, see for yourself."

Monokuma replays the last clip.

Bud enters the passage and the door lingers open. A few seconds later however, it closes behind him.

"In theory, you could leave it partially open if you jammed something in it. But otherwise, it closes soon after you enter."

DarkAgea wrote:

"Ms. Durham, Constantine is usually with you, is that not?"

Maribelle nodded. "That's right-- I've been workin' on trainin' him to do basic commands. He's a real smart dog, but... well, it's a work in progress. Still, he's mastered this one--" she turned to Constantine. "C'mon, speak, Connie!"

Constantine spun in a circle and offered up his right paw.

"W-well, he's probably nervous still. Like I said, work in progress." she said, embarrassed, but shook Constantine's hand never-the-less.

"Oh! But you wanna know about where Connie was during this week. I can't say I kept track of him as I was asleep, but while I was awake, he was with me the entire time." she said, nodding.

DarkAgea wrote:

Aria thought for a while, before saying, "Please tell me if I made a mistake, but as far as I understand, the killer had to do all of this-

*On Saturday night, we have already said they must have known of the incident between Ms. Durham and Mr. Treynor. Either by seeing it, or by orchestrating it. The latter seems more likely to me, in which case they would have gone to both the rooms."

*Later that night, they must have went to the cells in order to steal Mr. Kellar's camera. I once again believe they must have planned it, because there was a rather narrow timeframe to get the camera.

*They also went to Ms. Warren's and Mr. Kellar's centre, in order to use both the redness potion and the scream box. Which could have happened at any time, but the redness potion must have been taken before the incident in the cells. With everyone who was on the first floor at that time, I think it would have been risky to carry it around, and later, we had patrols.

*At some time, they dropped Mr. Kellar's camera in the Teacher's Lounge.

*Then they went to the arcade to start the Scream Box, dropping the remote there and leaving.

*Between the last two events, they may or may not have opened the passageway in the storage to lure Cain.

Have I missed anything? There was a lot of moving around, so unless they continuously used the passage, I don't think there is a way they could have accomplished all of this."

"And... a small change to what Ms. Jinno said about our results; apologies for not noticing it sooner. Mr. Fitzgerald was not on his back, but lying face down. That should be all." She coughed a bit.

"Well, that assumes that most of the stuff surrounding my ring and Damien's havin' stolen it is related to the murder." said Maribelle. "O' course he claims he ain't got nothin' to do with it, but his socks beg to differ."

"Oh, 'n also I don't think it's really plausible, what with what Monokuma was sayin', for whoever to just have left the passage open fer Cain. Either he knew about it beforehand, 'r a person led Cain up there at the time he went up to the fourth floor." Maribelle said.

Shy guy

DarkAgea wrote:

"Veronica only heard one scream though, did she not?" Damien said. "One scream, one activation."

MechaQdogg wrote:
"Well, that assumes that most of the stuff surrounding my ring and Damien's havin' stolen it is related to the murder." said Maribelle. "O' course he claims he ain't got nothin' to do with it, but his socks beg to differ."

"Oh, 'n also I don't think it's really plausible, what with what Monokuma was sayin', for whoever to just have left the passage open fer Cain. Either he knew about it beforehand, 'r a person led Cain up there at the time he went up to the fourth floor." Maribelle said.

"My socks?" Damien queried in confusion, quite unsure what she meant by that.

"Well, in any case, I don't think we can dismiss the passage being left open so soon. The bear said it only closes after someone uses it, right?" He then said. "Or, perhaps it was indeed jammed open with something, allowing Cain access."

ASCEND

"Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if this ring business is even related," Simon says. "I don't take a shower at any specific time, and sometimes I don't even bother to. The killer couldn't have predicted that I was gonna leave my cell, so I'm not sure if this plan was premeditated.

DarkAgea wrote:

Ohishi hid her slightly red face behind her fan.

"Ah... Yes, that's correct.
I suppose I've misspoken.
He was on his front."

She cleared her throat politely and continued.

"The box's scratches.
Could it have jammed the passage?
That may explain them."

ASCEND

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"The box's scratches.
Could it have jammed the passage?
That may explain them."

That would leave scratches on opposite sides, not just the top... and probably a lot more than scratches too." Simon replies, "Besides, that would mean the killer set up the scream box by the headmaster's office after Cain went to the fourth floor, which doesn't make much sense."

Simon adds, "Maybe those scratches were just caused by a few knives landing on the box and scratching it up."

"Upupu, alright, seems you guys need some guidance. To solve this case, you're gonna need to trust each other. So no one hold back anything m'kay?"

Monokuma clears his throat.

"So why don't you start by discussing the red potion. How and where was the red potion used? Remember, between you guys, you have all the information you need."

“How and where was it used? More like why was it used. If Monokuma’s telling the truth and Cain really was still blind, then what does making something red accomplish?”

"And a few of you know for certain what it was used for. Press the information from them."

"...the baths?" Yuma suggested. "There is water available in there."

Ohishi shook her head.

"Warren has a point.
What good will learning this do?
Seems a waste of time."

"Shut up." Yuma ordered. "I know for a fact it wasn't a cockroach in the baths, so speak the truth. What happened in there?"
Page 66 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus