Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 56 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)Topic%20Title

ASCEND

((My fault, I thought Collin said control room for some reason.))
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Raul stayed calm after Jack's accusation. "Hmm. I did admit earlier that James can't back up my alibi the same way I can confirm his. But there is no actual evidence pointing to me either. My combat knife is probably too big to cause the cut on Mitzi's neck or the hole in the whale, right?" He said, hoping someone who had had a closer look at Mitzi could confirm that.

"For now, we should just try to figure out what the assumption Otto meant was. Apparently it was something that affects all of out current theories, and it's contradicted by a piece of evidence, so I don't think the contradiction is related to any of our alibis. "
Signature loading, please wait...

ASCEND

((Raul's knife is definitely much larger than the neck wound. Even he could tell that the wound couldn't have been fatal))
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"Now that I think about it, could the wrong assumption be that the capsules came from Circe's candles? It seems odd how some people didn't get any capsules, and how some of the ones that people did get are conveniently relevant to the murder like Urumi's and Keri's capsules. I can't really see how that contradicts any of the evidence though, or what other explanation there could be for the capsules, but I just can't see how any other big assumption could be wrong..."
Signature loading, please wait...

"I don't think so." Jack said, turning a little red. "My capsule was an inside joke between us."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"I don't think so." Jack said, turning a little red. "My capsule was an inside joke between us."

"That is quite racy," Koichi said, shaking his head. "This kind of behavior would never be acceptable back at the base."

Happy Maria

Cesar Zero wrote:
"Now that I think about it, could the wrong assumption be that the capsules came from Circe's candles? It seems odd how some people didn't get any capsules, and how some of the ones that people did get are conveniently relevant to the murder like Urumi's and Keri's capsules. I can't really see how that contradicts any of the evidence though, or what other explanation there could be for the capsules, but I just can't see how any other big assumption could be wrong..."

"Perhaps most of them were red herrings to throw us off", James theorised. "The only ones that mattered were Keri's and the circus freak's, to manipulate their actions."

Urumi sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Okay, so along with the other conclusions we've drawn that I mentioned earlier, there's the theory that Mitzi's body was moved by the current when the floodwaters drained, and the assumption that the curtain was moved to the ticket booth after the flood. Is there anything wrong with either of these?"

"Does that situation imply that Mitzi died inside the whale's mouth? I think she must have been deliberately killed by someone. Just a feeling...especially considering the shocked expression on her face."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Does that situation imply that Mitzi died inside the whale's mouth? I think she must have been deliberately killed by someone. Just a feeling...especially considering the shocked expression on her face."

"If Mitzi really did die inside the whale's mouth, could that mean that there was another person in there besides Mitzi?"

Happy Maria

TheLetterF wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"If Mitzi really did die inside the whale's mouth, could that mean that there was another person in there besides Mitzi?"

"So the killer had to be someone without an alibi for that particular time…I don't believe that eliminates much, unfortunately", James said wistfully.

ASCEND

"My God, this is just embarrassing!" Otto exclaims, "Where did this misinformation even come from? All I know is you lot must be pretty gullible, because looking over my memory banks, you've been treating this lie as fact for literally the entire trial!"

Happy Maria

"Wait…" James suddenly started. "Of course! That's it- the autopsy! How do we know that quack has been telling the truth? Now that this information has come up, her saying Mitzi drowned is extremely suspect. The cut on the neck must have killed her! Maybe her injecting that glow paint into Mitzi wasn't part of the prank- it was part of her murder! She doesn't happen to have an alibi, does she?' He glared at Rinea angrily. "It had to have been you, 'Doctor'. Any comments? Because it looks like to me your patient was dead on arrival."

Happy Maria

After pausing to think for a second, James piped up again. "The cut on Mitzi's neck…could that have come from a whip?" This did not appear to be directed at anyone in particular, but it seemed he was quite serious about this.

"Uh, she does have an alibi, actually," Urumi pointed out. "She was in the locker room with the others until the flood went down, remember?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Uh, she does have an alibi, actually," Urumi pointed out. "She was in the locker room with the others until the flood went down, remember?"

"Congratulations, Michael Bay. You went after the one person here with a perfect alibi."
He begins clapping slowly.

Happy Maria

James flushed, his face turning red. "Then what else have we been taking for granted here, if not the autopsy?! The washtub? The control room systems?"

ASCEND

"Aha! That's it, then?" Otto shouts, "Ms. Fletcher is the one who weaved this lie?"

"Well, I say it's about time we got back on track. Ms. Fletcher, why don't you tell us the true cause of death, if you please?"

A large laser cannon rises out of the ground behind Rinea's podium.

"Better be truthful this time!" Otto cheerfully remarks. "I'd prefer to leave you alive to sort through all the complaint mail we're gonna get over this, but I am open-minded!"

No other way than to make this mistake.

Southern Corn wrote:
James flushed, his face turning red. "Then what else have we been taking for granted here, if not the autopsy?! The washtub? The control room systems?"

"No, no, I believe your autopsy guess was correct. I do not think Mitzi was soaked... so she could not have drowned, I thi-- belive."

Happy Maria

Planetbox wrote:
"Aha! That's it, then?" Otto shouts, "Ms. Fletcher is the one who weaved this lie?"

"Well, I say it's about time we got back on track. Ms. Fletcher, why don't you tell us the true cause of death, if you please?"

A large laser cannon rises out of the ground behind Rinea's podium.

"Better be truthful this time!" Otto cheerfully remarks. "I'd prefer to leave you alive to sort through all the complaint mail we're gonna get over this, but I am open-minded!"

James suddenly beamed, the embarrassed look quickly leaving his face. "I knew it! So then, why did you do it, other than to trick us? Was it to protect someone else?"

"Mitzi was a little wet regardless, right? Maybe she was electrocuted?"

"Oh, great, first the stupid glowing-chemicals-in-the-IV prank, now this." Urumi glared at Rinea. "Actual cause of death. Now. I'm way past being out of patience here."

Sock

Rinea groans. "Took you guys long enough, geez."

"Jack is right, shockingly. Heh. Mitzi was electrocuted! ZZzzzap!"

"I'm surprised he of all people figured this out, actually." She shrugs. "Can you take that canon away now??"

"What can I say?" He smiled at the back-handed compliment. "I'm a visionary."

Kachu wrote:

"I'm surprised he of all people figured this out, actually." She shrugs. "Can you take that canon away now??"

"I am disappointed in you, doctor," Koichi sighed. "Regardless...it appears that we can now make progress!"

Shy guy

"Not just yet," Keri said to Koichi, before turning to stare at Rinea. "First we must ask why you tried to derail the trial, Rinea."

"Okay, everyone think! Do any of you remember any electrical appliances such as toasters being involved some time in the morning?" Florian asks the group.

Shy guy

TheLetterF wrote:
"Okay, everyone think! Do any of you remember any electrical appliances such as toasters being involved some time in the morning?" Florian asks the group.

"Presumably it was the ticket booth power box."

fella

KamiPanda wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Presumably it was the ticket booth power box."

"The cover for it was torn off, so yeah, that was probably used."

"That was my guess. It's what gave me the electrocution idea in the first place, actually."

Sock

KamiPanda wrote:
"Not just yet," Keri said to Koichi, before turning to stare at Rinea. "First we must ask why you tried to derail the trial, Rinea."

"I dunno, why do you have bombs?"

Rinea stops herself. "Okay, not a good comparison. I got bored. If I'm gonna be in this stupid game then I want to have fun with it."

Shy guy

Keri nodded to Jack. "Yes, I figured as much. It was a good deduction on your part."

Kachu wrote:
"I dunno, why do you have bombs?"

Rinea stops herself. "Okay, not a good comparison. I got bored. If I'm gonna be in this stupid game then I want to have fun with it."

"Someone innocent would have died if we got this wrong." Keri replied levelly.

Sock

"I figured you were all smart enough to figure it out. And you were! I'm not stupid enough to risk my life over this, I would've said something if you guys took even longer than you did."

"So perhaps Mitzi did end up in the ticket booth? And then her body was moved somehow?"

"Now that I think about it, Mitzi's neck wound must have come from that bloodied broken piece of glass we found when we went to investigate the control room...The killer must have cut her neck after electrocuting her to obscure the cause of death." Florian says with a nod.

"Pretty sure that was just Keri's blood from when she broke in."

Kachu wrote:

"Maybe we'd all be better off if he didn't," Urumi scowled. "You DO know our lives depend on us being able to solve this stupid trial, right? You remember that's a thing that's happening? But yeah, I guess it'd be pretty funny if someone died because you decided to screw with us because you thought it'd be funny. Know what'd be REALLY funny? If we got this wrong and YOU died because of it. Wouldn't that be hilarious?"

She crossed her arms angrily. "So is there anything ELSE you're lying about?"

Urumi shook her head and turned away from Rinea. "So she was electrocuted. Think there's a chance it happened in the washroom? Maybe Mitzi didn't dump water on the robot; maybe the killer did and Mitzi got zapped when V.A.L. shorted out? Went up her IV stand or something?"

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Pretty sure that was just Keri's blood from when she broke in."

"O-or that, maybe...I suppose." The butler says with a sheepish smile.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Urumi shook her head and turned away from Rinea. "So she was electrocuted. Think there's a chance it happened in the washroom? Maybe Mitzi didn't dump water on the robot; maybe the killer did and Mitzi got zapped when V.A.L. shorted out? Went up her IV stand or something?"

"That's a good idea. I've been wondering how Mitzi's body avoided getting soaked in the whale when it went underwater and it seems a little more plausible if she were already dead and wrapped in the curtain or something."

fella

Bryan crossed his arms, letting out a sigh. "V.A.L. did say that Mitzi was gone before shutting down... Maybe he meant that she was dead?"
Page 56 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus