Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 5 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Chisami, after taking a long and satisfying nap in her cell had come out to get some milk when she ran into Colin and Maribelle's poker game. She sighed and sat down with her glass of milk as they talked. Then Monokuma came out with his announcement, which seemed to worry her a bit.

"Volunteer? So the bear will make the murder plan?" However, all the fear faded from her eyes in a second. "No, that cannot be. Just like last time, he's lying. There's no way.." She finished her glass of milk, and went back to listening to Colin and Maribelle duking it out with avid interest.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Ufufu, of course.
Haiku can't be just written.
It must have a voice."

The kettle whistled at this point. Ohishi began steeping Damien's tea as she continued to speak.

"I am curious.
You think you've been forgotten
Since a bear says so?"

Damien seemed surprised by this. "Yes, that's exactly it. I had unthinkingly accepted what it said as truth. Maybe you're right, such a feat would be infeasible to achieve in reality, especially given the presence of the Livestreamer here." He smiled at the thought, but it looked different from usual. More subdued, less emotive, yet somehow it looked more natural than his usual smiles. Which was odd, as his usual smile looked perfectly natural itself.

"Indeed, I suppose we have no reason to believe the bear is telling the truth." He mused, continuing the chain of thought. "Similarly there's no reason to believe rescue isn't coming, it's in the bear's best interests to tell us otherwise. Thank you, you have reassured me greatly." He inclined his head in gratitude towards the Haiku Author.

MechaQdogg wrote:
Maribelle nodded, seemingly accepting that answer. "We're agreed, then! If I win, then you're pledging your life to me and we're gettin' married! I'm so excited!"

Colin smiles. "Hmph, you're a clever girl. You're...different from the others. Perhaps marriage wouldn't be so bad, I need a princess regardless." He pauses for dramatic effect. "Your deal is accepted."

Both parties flip their hands over. Maribelle loudly proclaimed her hand as a straight, but then looked over at Colin's--a royal flush. He grinned, as if aware of the irony.

"I take it that's defeat, then? You played well Miss Madame, but all it takes is one game." He grabbed her hand and pulled it towards himself, kissing the back of it. "Your life is yours. I have no use for it."

He dragged the chips toward himself and then turned towards Chisami. "See? Being a prince is a talent."

Happy Maria

Chisami sighed in disappointment as the poker game ended. "Very well, Ultimate Gambler. Do what you must do." After that, she got up and left the cafeteria in a huff.

ASCEND

Simon, who was now in the cafeteria for some reason, suddenly shouts, "AHA! I think I see what's going on here now! That didn't seem particularly princely to me, so perhaps you're NOT the Ultimate Prince, but actually the Ultimate Poker Player! And your DOG is the real Ultimate Prince, who you won in a showdown in an underground bar in Antegria! Yes, that makes more sense!" Simon laughs in triumph at his brilliant deductions.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Maribelle smiled at Simon's words. "I'm eager t'see what mettle this man is made up of. Allow me reintroduce myself, Highness. I thought for a moment that I had ya."

She stood with her hand still in his. She twirled, her dress flaring out, and maneuvered into a half-curtsey, half-bow. "My name is Maribelle Durham, The Ultimate Debutante. I'll make sure it's one you're not likely to forget."

She rose, and used her free hand to flip over her cards, displaying two aces, two eights, and the Queen of Hearts. She winked and added, "Thanks for the game! Let's play again real soon." With that, she released Colin's hand and walked away."

KamiPanda wrote:
Damien seemed surprised by this. "Yes, that's exactly it. I had unthinkingly accepted what it said as truth. Maybe you're right, such a feat would be infeasible to achieve in reality, especially given the presence of the Livestreamer here." He smiled at the thought, but it looked different from usual. More subdued, less emotive, yet somehow it looked more natural than his usual smiles. Which was odd, as his usual smile looked perfectly natural itself.

"Indeed, I suppose we have no reason to believe the bear is telling the truth." He mused, continuing the chain of thought. "Similarly there's no reason to believe rescue isn't coming, it's in the bear's best interests to tell us otherwise. Thank you, you have reassured me greatly." He inclined his head in gratitude towards the Haiku Author.

Ohishi's eyes sparkled as she smugly placed one hand to her mouth.

"Oho! Yes, praise me!
For you have now seen the truth
In my gorgeous words!"

She retrieved Damien's steaming cup of tea and placed it on the table before him, barely able to contain her swagger.

"You're quite fortunate.
Few can say they've had tea brewed
Specially by me."

Her smile faded somewhat as her voice took a more serious tone.

"I can only hope
The rest will see through the lies
And not become rash..."

Cain slowly made his way outside, gliding his fingertips along the wall in order to find the doorway to the beach. He skimmed over the braille identifying the Ultimate Senator's room and made his way around the corner, finally finding the exit. Once outside the delicious aroma of the tea Ohishi had brewed reached his nose and he followed it, stepping carefully until the tip of his boot touched the front edge of the step leading up into the Ultimate Haiku Author's Research Center.

He paused in the doorway, but eventually spoke up. "Hello?" he called out. "I could smell the tea you have made and was hoping to join you."

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Ohishi's eyes sparkled as she smugly placed one hand to her mouth.

"Oho! Yes, praise me!
For you have now seen the truth
In my gorgeous words!"

She retrieved Damien's steaming cup of tea and placed it on the table before him, barely able to contain her swagger.

"You're quite fortunate.
Few can say they've had tea brewed
Specially by me."

Her smile faded somewhat as her voice took a more serious tone.

"I can only hope
The rest will see through the lies
And not become rash..."

Damien couldn't really think of any way to reply to that, so he didn't. Instead he graciously took a sip of the tea; it was, indeed, very good.

SiRReN wrote:
Cain slowly made his way outside, gliding his fingertips along the wall in order to find the doorway to the beach. He skimmed over the braille identifying the Ultimate Senator's room and made his way around the corner, finally finding the exit. Once outside the delicious aroma of the tea Ohishi had brewed reached his nose and he followed it, stepping carefully until the tip of his boot touched the front edge of the step leading up into the Ultimate Haiku Author's Research Center.

He paused in the doorway, but eventually spoke up. "Hello?" he called out. "I could smell the tea you have made and was hoping to join you."

Glancing over at the new arrival, Damien saw there was no need to smile or nod in greeting, so he simply turned back to his drink and had another sip. Presumably Ohishi would deal with the situation.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Mikael rose from his seat and went over to the sink to wash out his cup and place it in the drying rack. He then approached the poker table.

"Wow, what a game you two," Mikael stated in his 'normal' voice, "Kept it exciting all the way to the end." Mikael waved to them and skittered off towards Simon once Mikael heard his 'deductive reasoning.'

In a voice similar to Simon's, but different enough to not weird him out, Mikael commented with enthusiasm, "Aw snap! That's some theory you came up with there! Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out. High five, man!" Mikael held up his hand to receive said high five. Whether or not it was reciprocated, Mikael chuckled and made his way out of the cafeteria.

He noticed Cain feeling his way around, headed for the exit, and decided to follow at a distance. When Cain stopped at the bottom of the steps to Ohishi's cottage, Mikael called out as he approached, "Excuse me, Mister . . . Cain?" Mikael knew the Ultimate Leader's last name from the handbooks they'd been given, but as Cain hadn't spoken it, and because the handbooks probably didn't accommodate for the blind, Mikael decided to address Cain by his first name despite his habit. Mikael continued, "It's Mikael. Um, I know you're the Ultimate Leader and you seem to be doing well at finding your way around, but if you ever need help with anything, I'd be happy to assist you."

Mikael raised his voice once more to call through the door, "Room for one more as well?"

Returning to a soft tone barely above a whisper, Mikael explained, "If we're invited in, you're going to wanna remove your shoes before you step in. Japanese custom you're probably well aware of, but I figured I would tell you since you might not have noticed this is a Japanese cottage at first. So, if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Cain turned towards Mikael as he approached, able to hear his steps in the sand. He frowned slightly as the other spoke, but inclined his head. "Your consideration is appreciated. I was not aware of such a Japanese custom - I will be sure to remove my shoes."

While they waited, Cain asked Mikael, "You are the Ultimate Voice Actor, I believe?" Unable to use the handbook, he was relying on his memory of what the others had introduced themselves as.

Mikael would be the first to admit he was tempted. Because he was the Ultimate Voice Actor, he could pretend to be anyone else and Cain would be none the wiser. Of course, that is a heartless act and Mikael would find no amusement in it. So, he replied honestly, "Yes, you're correct. I'm the Ultimate Voice Actor. I promise not to abuse my talent around you. Also, I'm sorry for imposing. I'll let you be if you'd rather go in alone. I just want to talk to everyone and get along so we can find a way off this island together."
100% pure Joy.

Happy Maria

Chisami had left the cafeteria to go outside neat the ocean. As she walked through the sands of the beach, she heard the commotion in the cottage nearby and went to check. "Hello? Is something the matter?", she asked, peeking her head in through the door.

Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cain visibly relaxed and he nodded his head. "That is good of you. You do not have to leave if you do not wish to - I hope I have not be rude. It is...unsettling to be thrown into an new environment." His frown deepened and his brows drew together. "I do not know how I came to arrive here, I do not know any of you, and do not know what our captor wishes to do with us regardless of what he has said."

Southern Corn wrote:
Chisami had just gone through the door but hearing Maribelle's reassured voice she came back to the cafeteria just in time to witness the true finale of the poker match. Overjoyed by the sudden turn it had taken, she skipped towards Maribelle and shook her hand enthusiastically. "Congratulations on the win, Maribelle! I knew you could turn it around."

After a few more congratulations, she left the cafeteria with an air of smugness towards the ocean. As she walked through the sands of the beach, she heard the commotion in the cottage nearby and went to check. "Hello? Is something the matter?", she asked, peeking her head in through the door.

"No, there is no issue," Cain said from the step, turning towards the new voice. "We are waiting to be allowed inside."

Southern Corn wrote:
Chisami had just gone through the door but hearing Maribelle's reassured voice she came back to the cafeteria just in time to witness the true finale of the poker match. Overjoyed by the sudden turn it had taken, she skipped towards Maribelle and shook her hand enthusiastically. "Congratulations on the win, Maribelle! I knew you could turn it around."

After a few more congratulations, she left the cafeteria with an air of smugness towards the ocean. As she walked through the sands of the beach, she heard the commotion in the cottage nearby and went to check. "Hello? Is something the matter?", she asked, peeking her head in through the door.

“Perhaps you need your eyes checked more badly than Cain, Trash-chan. She had a good hand but the winner was me.”

"Ah, more visitors!
Remove your shoes and enter!
I grant permission!"

She added softly to herself:

"I should expect more
Drawn in by my elegance.
Time to brew more tea!"

Ohishi tittered, apparently pleased with the attention, and quickly prepared drinks for the newcomers, delivering them once they were ready.

Last edited by Franzise Deauxnim on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cooler and wilder

Bud exited his research center wearing oversized sunglasses as he was clearly troubled. He held the police baton and paced the hallways.

Sock

In the kitchen, Raymond silently created a variety of dishes, from fish and sandwiches to fried meats and sweets.

As he completes one, he wraps then up and places the good in a bag.

Cain toed out of his boots and, feeling for the step with his hands, placed them precisely on the far left side before stepping in. His nodded his head to where he had heard Ohishi's voice.

"Thank you for permitting my intrusion." Stepping carefully he made his way to one of the empty tables and sat down cross-legged on one of the cushions.

“Constantine, get back here!” Colin shouted from the beach.

The people at the cafe hardly had a moment’s notice before the white dog, covered head to paw in mud, burst into the research center and tracked mud everywhere. He quickly shook himself off, splattering some mud on the patrons before darting back to his master.

Mikael smiled, removed his red and grey sneakers revealing white socks, and placed the sneakers off to the side. Entering the café, Mikael spotted a free cushion. Before he moved to sit down though, he bowed towards Ohishi and stated, "Thank you Miss Jinno, for allowing us entrance. We won't disappoint."

It was lucky he waited, as the dog came in and made a mess of the place. Mikael called out in frustration, "Colin, what's the big idea? Keep your friend on a leash!"
100% pure Joy.

With her work in her research center finished, the witch and her familiar decided to take a break out on the beach. As she sat beneath the shade of a tree, Giles sat down next to her, curled up, and fell fast asleep. Veronica stroked her feline friend's fur as he snored peacefully.

cooler and wilder

Bud had saw the dog streak past. He went and got towels from the storage and went off to the haiku research center.

"Yo, Constantine!" Bud shouted. He grabbed the dog and wrapped him in towels. Bud then tossed the dog into the ocean, far from the sharks.

Happy Maria

Chisami had witnessed Bud tossing Constantine into the water and screamed. "How could you throw an innocent creature into the water like that!" She jumped into the water and started swimming towards Constantine.

However, as she approached him, he scratched her on the cheek. She flinched, but held Constantine with her and swam towards the shore holding it. As she reached the shore she let go of the dog, who made sure to scratch her one more time and ran towards Bud angrily, biting him in the leg. Chisami didn't care. Spited by dog, she walked back angrily to her room to change and heal her wounds.

Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cain slowly lifted a hand and wiped the mud off his face, lips pressed tightly together.

Constantine returned to Colin’s side unbothered by the whole affair. The same could not be said for Colin, who looked furious. Bloodlust emanated from him and to Chisame and Bud, it was almost like he became a different person.

“I typically don’t give warnings, but I’ll allow it this once: touch my knight again and I will kill you.”

cooler and wilder

"Bitch!" Bud shouted. He wasn't talking to Constantine who was male.

"Hey man." Bud noticed Colin's anger and he lifted his police baton. "Your dog disrupted the order dude. He mucked up Ohishi's room. Help me clean it up yo." He handed Colin a towel before he himself wiped off some mud.

JesusMonroe wrote:
Constantine returned to Colin’s side unbothered by the whole affair. The same could not be said for Colin, who looked furious. Bloodlust emanated from him and to Chisame and Bud, it was almost like he became a different person.

“I typically don’t give warnings, but I’ll allow it this once: touch my knight again and I will kill you.”

"Hweh? Did someone say kill?"

Monomi appeared out of nowhere and looked downtrodden.

"My students are weally not taking this killing game sewiously, aren't they? Because they can say things like that...Oh! I know! Do you wanna submit a murder plan?"

Monomi rubbed her belly. "Oops, I forgot to intwoduce myself! Irrelevant NPCs like me don't weally make a difference in the end, but since I'm your pwincipal, I'm gonna intwoduce myself anyways."

"Contwawy to my weally cute appearance, I'm not allowed to have a story...so I'm just here to make sure big bwother can do this game nice and easy."

"So how about it, Colin? Wanna submit a murder plan?"

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unfazed, Veronica watched the scene play out in front of her.

"Fools..." She muttered.

Meanwhile, Azurine seems to be peacefully wandering about, despite the fact that her eyes appear to be shut.

"......."

The small schoolgirl continues obliviously roaming the area, almost tripping over herself.

"Bzz!" ZuZu lights up. "Miss Azurine! How many times have the Dimenticos told you to stop sleepwalking like this? This is dangerous! =[."

Azurine remains standing and slumbering.

"Oh well...ZuZu will just have to guide you around then.."

The amnesiac eventually makes her way to the dining hall, guided by her helpful hat.

Last edited by TheLetterF on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mancinitini wrote:
"Bitch!" Bud shouted. He wasn't talking to Constantine who was male.

"Hey man." Bud noticed Colin's anger and he lifted his police baton. "Your dog disrupted the order dude. He mucked up Ohishi's room. Help me clean it up yo." He handed Colin a towel before he himself wiped off some mud.

"A prince doesn't concern himself with the wellbeing of trash." Colin dropped the towel next to him. "Perhaps next time you'll know your place and allow Constantine to do as he pleases."
CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Hweh? Did someone say kill?"

Monomi appeared out of nowhere and looked downtrodden.

"My students are weally not taking this killing game sewiously, aren't they? Do you wanna submit a murder plan?"

Monomi rubbed her belly. "Oops, I forgot to intwoduce myself! Irrelevant NPCs like me don't weally make a difference in the end, but since I'm your pwincipal, I'm gonna intwoduce myself anyways."

"Contwawy to my weally cute appearance, I'm not allowed to have a story...so I'm just here to make sure big bwother can do this game nice and easy."

"So how about it, Colin? Wanna submit a murder plan?"

Colin chuckled. "My goal is to win this game, not participate in it. But thank you for appearing now, rabbit. Constantine's worked up and needs his dinner."

"Uuu...but to win the game, you have to participate in it."

Monomi raised her hands with confidence. "In fact, I'm vewy confident that the killing game will start soon! You're all pwetty happy about it though...nothing warms my fuzzy heart more than seeing you all work together."

"I hope you can all work together after murder too!"

"Oh! I know! Since you guys don't wanna kill, let's play spin the bottle!" she said. "Miss Monomi doesn't weally know how to play though...maybe Yuma can teach me..."

Taunting the students a bit more, she tilted her head. "Hweh..? This is out of character, isn't it..? Big bwother! Fix me!"

Suddenly she disappeared, leaving behind a puddle of glitter.

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meanwhile Ohishi stood there trembling, eyes twitching as she very clearly fought to keep her lips in a smile. She eventually breathed deeply, and seemed at peace once again.

"I shall return soon.
Don't disturb my belongings
While I am absent."

She hastily slid her geta back on and left the cottage as rapidly as she could without stumbling. Someone with uncanny hearing may have picked up the very faint sound of a woman screaming in rage a couple minutes later.

It wasn't long after that that Ohishi returned with an armful of towels from storage. She quickly started wiping up the filth tracked into her center.

Cain stood stiffly, his height allowing him to loom over the others inside the RC. "In this place, you are no better than any of us," he informed Colin, turning towards the prince. "Your pet created a mess - Miss Ohishi should not be the one to clean it."

ASCEND

Meanwhile, Simon approached Onishi's research room. However, after seeing the mud scattered throughout the area, the bizarre stuffed pink rabbit, and the fight that seemed to be brewing, he turned around and walked back into the building.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Mikael stood up beside Cain and shouted towards the prince, "You have no jurisdiction outside your own kingdom! Step off!"
100% pure Joy.

SiRReN wrote:
Cain stood stiffly, his height allowing him to loom over the others inside the RC. "In this place, you are no better than any of us," he informed Colin, turning towards the prince. "Your pet created a mess - Miss Ohishi should not be the one to clean it."

"Uhhh...I'm over here, Cain." Colin chuckled at his own joke. "Still, not just trash thinking he can boss me around, but blind trash...that's really something. As if anybody would ever follow a blind leader--can't trust them to not walk you off a cliff."

Colin snapped, and Constantine stood at attention for him. "Let's go, boy. I'm famished." Constantine led the way.

As Colin was leaving, Mikael shouted in his best accent, "Glory to New Arstotska!" Then he went to pick up one of the unused towels and assist in wiping up the filth.
100% pure Joy.

Cain walked over to where he could hear Ohishi scrubbing at the floor and knelt beside her. "Allow me to help," he said, taking one of the towels.
Page 5 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus