Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 72 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 5 Deadly LifeTopic%20Title

"I attended the breakfast like everyone else and ate some of those good pancakes." Yuma looked down. "I s-spent the rest of the day....um...secretly watching Veronica do her stuff, and heared Monomi's announcement. I left her when she had a conversation with Ohishi, to give them privacy. After that, I went to the cafeteria, and stayed there until I heard people gathering outside, and well..." He didn't continue.

ASCEND

Simon gives Yuma a skeptical glance but decides not to bother commenting on his uniqueness this time.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"I attended the breakfast like everyone else and ate some of those good pancakes." Yuma looked down. "I s-spent the rest of the day....um...secretly watching Veronica do her stuff, and heared Monomi's announcement. I left her when she had a conversation with Ohishi, to give them privacy. After that, I went to the cafeteria, and stayed there until I heard people gathering outside, and well..." He didn't continue.

"H-How long were you watching me?!" Veronica asks. "I didn't even notice you!"

"Y-You turned over eight times in your sleep..." Yuma replied.

Sock

Raymond tugs at his collar and coughs.

"A-Anyways... Does anyone have anything less disturbing to share...?"

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"Y-You turned over eight times in your sleep..." Yuma replied.

Veronica opens her mouth as if to say something, but then closes it. After a few minutes she finally speaks. "...What now?"

Upon seeing Ohishi's charred form, Maribelle sank to her knees horrified.

She put a hand up to her mouth, and said "Oh, Hun. This is awful. I'm... you should've escaped. But to end like this is too cruel. You were my first girl friend..."

She simply sat there until Constantine caught her attention, tugging at the hem of her dress and shaking her from her awful thoughts of what must have been Ohishi's last moments.

"I... I... right..." Maribelle shook her head, standing up to face the others. "In the mornin', I was with Aria up on the fourth floor. She thought of a way we might be able to avoid the knife trap 'n' get into the Headmaster's Office, but Monokuma came an' put a stop to us. Plus, apparently, in addition to bein' trapped, the door's just locked as well."

"Anyway, afterwards we went to lunch with y'all 'n' it was awful. After I made myself some actually edible food, I started takin' inventory of my RC to see how I might've been able to use the stuff up there to help us along, but after a while, Monomi came up an' told me about the gas leak. I took one of the gas masks from Yuma's RC (although I held my breath just to be careful) and went to the second floor. I wanted to make sure I could get to the first floor in case of emergencies first, so I went down there 'n' found Yuma. Ray 'n' Simon joined us not long after that."

"Hey, atleast you don't snore." Yuma recalled. "Although, you did mutter some things..."

After shaking her head at Yuma, Maribelle whispered to Veronica, "Ya know, if'n you ever feel like ya don't feel safe alone... for whatever reason, if ya want to stay in my room-- I'm happy sleepin' on the floor."

Ding dong, bing bong
The PA speaks:

"Erm... I'm getting tired of waiting. What say we get started, hm? It's time another heart throbbing Class Trial! Everyone, please gather by the boathouse!"

Everyone comes back from a long investigation. They investigated the school to the best of their ability, hoping that five people were enough to cover all five floors. They gather by the beach at the usual spot. As expected, the all too familiar cylinder popped up.

The class enters it single file. No one says a word, they didn't need to. The emptiness of the elevator said it all. Ohishi and Aria, they'd been with everyone for so long now. Formed friendships, fallen in love. All of that was gone now. No more, could they ease themselves to sleep with Aria's melodious flute, or Ohishi's mystical haikus.

Everyone is thinking the exact same thing. The worst thing is, whoever killed them was... one of us!

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 5 Class TrialTopic%20Title

"Welcome to the class trial. Just do the usual and vote for the blackened. Oh, and:"

Monokuma flashes a familiar chart on screen.

* If Ohishi and Aria killed each other, then the one who died last is the blackened.
* If two different third parties killed Ohishi and Aria, the one who killed first will be the blackened.
* If one of the victims killed each other, and a third party killed the other, the living killer is the blackened.
* If a third party killed both Ohishi and Aria, they are the blackened.
* If one of them committed suicide, the one who died last is the blackened.

"Upupu, good luck! Start with your investigation results as usual."

Sock

"Before that, actually, I have something to say." Raymond speaks loudly. "This case, unlike the last time we had two victims, is different. Both bodies are rather far apart. I suggest that we should discuss these one at a time, to prevent getting lost and confused by mistake. How does that sound?"

ASCEND

"I don't think we're gonna get that confused about it, but whatever floats your boat," Simon remarks. "Anyway, I investigated the top three floors with Yuma and Maribelle. Here's what we found:"

"On floor 3, three gas masks were missing from the Hitman RC, which we can probably account for. The armory was missing a gas tank and a flamethrower... that could easily be what killed Ohishi, but we don't know where it got to... Finally, the incinerator wouldn't turn on, for some reason.

"On floor 4, there was signs of damage on the Headmaster's Office door. That was because of me, of course. There was also a smoke bomb missing from the Vigilante RC, like I said.

"Finally, there was a block of marble missing from that weird fifth floor place, and one of the chisels was kinda worn down... Like it had been used. ...That's it."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Kachu wrote:
"Before that, actually, I have something to say." Raymond speaks loudly. "This case, unlike the last time we had two victims, is different. Both bodies are rather far apart. I suggest that we should discuss these one at a time, to prevent getting lost and confused by mistake. How does that sound?"

"Either way is fine with me, I suppose." Veronica responds.

"Anyways, me and Raymond found that missing flamethrower Simon mentioned. It was in Bud's research center on the first floor. We also found a chisel there, for some reason. Near Ohishi's research center, we also noticed some strange colors in the sand and well, the body was still there... On the second floor we found a broken wall with rubble everywhere. A pipe that was shut off there showed some signs of damage as well. In Aria's research center we noticed her body had multiple beating and stab wounds..." She paused for a minute, remembering the condition of the body, then continued talking. "Sorry. Let's just say it was an unpleasant sight... Anyways, the lock in her research center looked like it was broken from the inside. The water fountain was also clogged with marble, and the robot parrot and flute were smashed. I think that's everything."

ASCEND

"I think we should focus on the causes of death first." Simon says, "There weren't in the Monokuma File at all this time, so they must be important."

"I think the flamethrower was probably used on Ohishi... And it sounds like... a lot of stuff was used on Aria... Maybe she could have been stabbed with that chisel in the Senator RC and beaten with her flute? ...But, then again, there was also the gas leak, which might have done her in before anything else..."

"Yeah. If she didn't know about the gas leak it's possible that killed her first and then the killer injured her corpse to obscure the cause of death. Although that kind of asks the question of why even bother doing that to begin with..."

ASCEND

"Now that I think about it," Simon adds. "She could have been drowned in the fountain, considering it was all plugged up with the marble. But yeah, I don't know what covering that kinda thing up would accomplish."

Sock

"I see no other reason to clog the fountain if that was not the cause of death. The other wounds must be distracting from that, I'd say. Ohishi's is rather obvious.."

"Maybe the wounds were to subdue Aria? Would make drowning her less of a hassle..." Yuma suggested.

ASCEND

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"Maybe the wounds were to subdue Aria? Would make drowning her less of a hassle..." Yuma suggested.

"It's possible..." Simon responds, "But they had to both bring a knife and set up the fountain to drown her. It seems weird that they wouldn't just skip the drowning and stab them in that case... Unless the weapon was the chisel, and they brought it for some other reason, not planning to have to use it as a weapon."

"I'm wondering about the smashed objects in the Flautist RC. I think it's safe to say the flute was used as a weapon, which got it all broken, but what about the parrot? That one just seems really weird... Maybe the killer destroyed it because it recorded something that could harm them? That would mean they talked to Aria before killing her... unless someone else here has some kinda auditory cue..."

"On the subject of Ohishi's murder..." Simon looked to Veronica and asked, "Do you have an estimate for how long you were in the boathouse? Because the killer must have gone to attack Ohishi while you were in there."

"I don't know exactly how long I was in there, but it couldn't have been too long. I guess you're right, though. It would have had to been during that time."

Last edited by Joker on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASCEND

Simon nods and then accidentally stubs his toe on the podium. His face contorts in pain as he grabs his injured foot and hops around on one leg for a few seconds.

Sock

"...Right." Raymond speaks over Simon. "If it's as Simon said, would that be placing Ohishi's murder after Aria's?"

Last edited by Kachu on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASCEND

"Wait," Simon remarks, "So if Ohishi was killed after Veronica went to the boathouse, and the flamethrower was used to kill her... Then the killer had to get the flamethrower to the Senator RC... Could anyone other than Yuma have done that?"

"Do you really know Veronica went to the boathouse?" Yuma remarked. "Besides, it could be possible to slip through the gas with a mask, and lie in wait somewhere."

Sock

"If Yuma really left Veronica and Ohishi alone, that makes her just as suspicious. She could've just as easily disposed of what she needed while Yuma was in the cafeteria." Raymond adds.

"If you guys are already suspecting me just because I was in the boathouse we'll never get anywhere close to finding the truth." Veronica says, rolling her eyes.

Sock

"..And we're to suspect Yuma for being around at the same time? What's your point? If you don't like it, how about you put some effort into making actual progress." Raymond retorts.

"FYI, no one could have used the secret passage to bypass the gas leaks. Gas got in there too and I had to lock it up."

Maribelle clapped her hands together loudly.

"We're not havin' this out now, y'all." said Maribelle. "Until we've got a workin' theory, no one's above suspicion, an' nothin's worth rulin' out. Not without evidence. No more snippin' at each other just 'cause we've got to suspect each other. Unless anyone's got evidence to the contrary, it only makes sense not to rule out any of us. Includin' me."

"Now, if'n we want to examine the crime, I think a pretty big question we need to answer is whether Aria died before or after the gas. If it was after, then it must've been someone with access to a gas mask. That means myself, Simon 'n' Ray."

"Also, Simon-- how'd ya avoid the knife trap in front of the door? The reason Aria 'n' I stopped tryin' to get around it was that Monokuma said the door was locked, 'n' if we broke it down, he'd kill us for destroyin' school property." Maribelle asked.

"I'll answer that. The knife trap only activates when you touch the handle. If you try to break the door with tools that clearly won't work, I won't kill anyone for that."

Sock

Raymond turns over to Maribelle. "How can we possibly prove if Aria died before the gas or after it? It would be nice if we could figure it out, but I don't see how we can prove any of that. At least for now."

"Alright, seems you guys are struggling. Here's a few things to set you on your way.

1) Talk about Ohishi's death first. No one could have used the secret passage or have gotten past the gas without a gas mask.

2)"

Monokuma points to Monomi. She's rebuilding the parrot robot.

"Once you guys figure out Ohishi's death, Monomi should be done with the parrot."

ASCEND

Simon sighs and remarks, "I mean, I had something to say about Aria, but fine, I see how it is."

"Anyway," Simon continues, "I think we can all agree that Ohishi was killed after Aria with the flamethrower... but did the killer carry it into Ohishi's RC or were they lying hidden there to kill her when she walked in? Ohishi was found outside, too... Maybe that means she ran back out, trying to escape? Judging by what Veronica said, the killer might have been watching Ohishi... That would explain why she thought something was wrong..."

ASCEND

After a long period of extremely awkward silence, Simon adds, "So... uh... I've been thinkin'... and I think we can safely eliminate Veronica as Ohishi's killer. If Yuma's telling the truth about stalking her or whatever, then she couldn't have gotten that flamethrower without Yuma seeing. And if Yuma's lying, then that would probably mean he's the killer anyway.

"With that in mind, I think Ohishi had to be killed sometime between Veronica seeing her outside her RC and Maribelle meeting Yuma on the first floor, because after that the killer wouldn't have had a chance to ditch the flamethrower. ...Oh, and I doubt it was dropped during the investigation like last time. I haven't seen this thing, but I'd imagine it was way too big to hide in your pocket."

Sock

"Where does that leave us then? We need proof to decide between Veronica and Yuma. It can't be the rest of us. It has to be one of them."

ASCEND

Kachu wrote:
"Where does that leave us then? We need proof to decide between Veronica and Yuma. It can't be the rest of us. It has to be one of them."

"Well, if I had to choose anyone... I'd choose Yuma," Simon explains, "I already said why I think Veronica's innocent... and Yuma was alone on the first floor for a while during that window in which Ohishi probably died. No one can verify his alibi either, not even Veronica. And, if I recall correctly, he only told us he was stalking Veronica AFTER she told us everything she'd done that day, and didn't provide any information beyond something even she couldn't confirm... All I'm saying is it would be a lot easier for Yuma to lie about what he was doing than Veronica."

"So, yeah, I don't have any proof... But we didn't have any proof last time, and I really can't think of how anyone other than Yuma could have done this."

Kachu wrote:

"Where's your proof that it has to be one of us? For all we know, one of you three could have snuck down and killed Ohishi while we were busy.”

Last edited by Joker on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sock

Raymond turns to Veronica. "Go ahead and prove that then. No? You don't have any evidence for that do you? We need facts. They're out there. I'm sure of it."

Raymond then faces Simon. "Right. That makes sense. But as likely as it is, we should try and find proof."

ASCEND

Kachu wrote:
Raymond then faces Simon. "Right. That makes sense. But as likely as it is, we should try and find proof."

"Yeah, you're right..." Simon replies, "I'd suggest the weird coloration in the sand, but we haven't really gotten anywhere on that."

Simon continues, "Hmm... How long was that scarf anyway? I doubt it was used to climb down the side of the school or anything... but it could have been used to get the flamethrower down to the first floor somehow. ...Unless they just carried it downstairs, which seems kinda unlikely to me."

Page 72 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus