Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 608 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Phew. Woke up today at 4 am and went to the airport. Only the second or third time I've been on a plane. Ate some food,has some fun. Currently I'mwaiting for the next flight which will start in an hour. Phew

My newest cousin has (finally) been born.

C-A

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Aww, that's lovely~ ^^
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Happy Maria

Beautiful. *sniff*

Today we went on a four hour ride to a resort where we'll be staying. There's a safari nearby where we'll be going tonight.

Art Person

I've had some major luck in a free to play game today! I've been playing for 3 years and have never got 2 SSRs in a 10-pull my entire time playing. I was so crazily overjoyed!

Also I stumbled across this parody video of the very game I got the luck in.
This is so crazy and so accurate about logging into the same thing every day XD
I've been watching this over and over LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNO-rD0dxyk

Argh! One of the paddings for my glasses (you know, that thing in the middle that pads your glasses on your nose) fell out AGAIN and I can't find it. I put some cotton into it as a temporary solution. I'll have to go to my optometrist on tuesday and ask for a new one.

Upside, I did some cleaning in the kitchen and bathroom and just had a nice bath in a cleeeean bathtub.

C-A

Happy Maria

That reminds me. I haven't had a bath in days due to travelling a lot. Oh wellll

Southern Corn wrote:
That reminds me. I haven't had a bath in days due to travelling a lot. Oh wellll

I haven't bathed or washed my hair in, like, a week earlier.

C-A

Happy Maria

Today,Safari. Aminals: monkeys; birds; bisons; deer;bye.

Southern Corn wrote:
Today,Safari. Aminals: monkeys; birds; bisons; deer;bye.

Monkeys and bisons and deers, oh my! :kristoph:

The knife slipped when I was cutting bread and went across my finger. No big injury; it didn't even bleed. Just the top layers of skin cut. And just now, while I was cutting bell peppers for a tomato sauce, I think the (different) knife went across my mid-finger's tip... I should probably stay away from knives today.

C-A

Happy Maria

Also there were wild boars

Anyway yesterday we started at bout 4 but reached there at 9:50. Soon tiring. Got a good night's sleep though

1000% Knight

Final Tales from the Table for a while, and just to give the conclusion to our cooking acrobatic adventure:

Our main feast and acrobatic performance was okay, not absolutely phenomenal like our previous one for the baroness.

We were going to try to create a distraction by having the 4th member of the party try pretend to be my (the chef's) apprentice, befriend the cooking assistant of the castle, convince him to try to cook something late at night, and start a kitchen fire and frame him for it. Unfortunately, the cooking assistant ended up rolling amazingly and foiling every single attempt to start a fire (without realizing what was going on). Cooking the feast and trying to start the kitchen fire also involved extremely in-depth discussion of what we were cooking and how we were trying to cook it, along with debates and research. (The same thing happened for the acrobatics routines... It really was more "Cooking & Acrobatics RP" than "Dragon Egg Heist RP.")

Anyway, instead I just made a molotov cocktail and handed it off to our mercenary bodyguard, who used it to start a fire. There were two guards guarding the treasure room (where we thought the egg was), and the fire only got one of them to leave, so at that point I just gave up and went away. The mercenary and the acrobat then decided to kill the guard and another one near by, break into the room, get the egg, jump off a castle balcony onto a rowboat we had set there previously (they had rope/flying powers), and started to get away.

With the fire nearby and unconscious (not actually dead) guards in front of the treasure room, they figure out what's happened pretty quickly. My "assistant" (who has suddenly fallen in love with the castle's cooking assistant) leaves the castle before the commotion gets too big, gets her horse and rides away. I get pulled out from bed and interrogated, and I can't lie (I thought my "assistant," who actually could lie, would stay behind and do the talking for me), and they know I'm involved and throw me in the dungeon.

The two with the egg spend the night in a barn and then try to get to the neighboring principality, but are spotted by guards on horses. They try to fight but get taken out pretty easily. It turns out the ruling princess was a dragon and the egg was her son, so the two with the egg get executed for kidnapping the prince, starting a fire, and attempting to kill the guards outside the treasure room and the ones that captured them. The "assistant" got away, but didn't get a reward... but she was loaded, so she didn't really care. And somehow, they decided to just keep me and make me be the castle chef for a year, and that was basically it.

So our quest failed, I had a plan that I thought would get things to work out fine for my character, then I thought things were going to go horribly for me and only me, and then things ended up pretty fine for me but terrible for most of the rest of the party.

(And I also ended up being the only person to never die in any of the games or sessions we did~)

PS: 5 years later, the (former) castle's cooking assistant shows up at the "assistant's" estate and they get married.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Gettin' Old!

Bad Player wrote:
Final Tales from the Table for a while, and just to give the conclusion to our cooking acrobatic adventure:

Our main feast and acrobatic performance was okay, not absolutely phenomenal like our previous one for the baroness.

We were going to try to create a distraction by having the 4th member of the party try pretend to be my (the chef's) apprentice, befriend the cooking assistant of the castle, convince him to try to cook something late at night, and start a kitchen fire and frame him for it. Unfortunately, the cooking assistant ended up rolling amazingly and foiling every single attempt to start a fire (without realizing what was going on). Cooking the feast and trying to start the kitchen fire also involved extremely in-depth discussion of what we were cooking and how we were trying to cook it, along with debates and research. (The same thing happened for the acrobatics routines... It really was more "Cooking & Acrobatics RP" than "Dragon Egg Heist RP.")

Anyway, instead I just made a molotov cocktail and handed it off to our mercenary bodyguard, who used it to start a fire. There were two guards guarding the treasure room (where we thought the egg was), and the fire only got one of them to leave, so at that point I just gave up and went away. The mercenary and the acrobat then decided to kill the guard and another one near by, break into the room, get the egg, jump off a castle balcony onto a rowboat we had set there previously (they had rope/flying powers), and started to get away.

With the fire nearby and unconscious (not actually dead) guards in front of the treasure room, they figure out what's happened pretty quickly. My "assistant" (who has suddenly fallen in love with the castle's cooking assistant) leaves the castle before the commotion gets too big, gets her horse and rides away. I get pulled out from bed and interrogated, and I can't lie (I thought my "assistant," who actually could lie, would stay behind and do the talking for me), and they know I'm involved and throw me in the dungeon.

The two with the egg spend the night in a barn and then try to get to the neighboring principality, but are spotted by guards on horses. They try to fight but get taken out pretty easily. It turns out the ruling princess was a dragon and the egg was her son, so the two with the egg get executed for kidnapping the prince, starting a fire, and attempting to kill the guards outside the treasure room and the ones that captured them. The "assistant" got away, but didn't get a reward... but she was loaded, so she didn't really care. And somehow, they decided to just keep me and make me be the castle chef for a year, and that was basically it.

So our quest failed, I had a plan that I thought would get things to work out fine for my character, then I thought things were going to go horribly for me and only me, and then things ended up pretty fine for me but terrible for most of the rest of the party.

(And I also ended up being the only person to never die in any of the games or sessions we did~)

PS: 5 years later, the (former) castle's cooking assistant shows up at the "assistant's" estate and they get married.

Wooft what a grim finale.

I'd probably have smashed the egg out of spite and used the resulting shock to high-tail it out of the country.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Wow. Incredible.

Today we went on a boat ride in a nearby river. Got wet,had fun,good stuff,right?

Right.

1000% Knight

Pierre wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
-snip-

I'd probably have smashed the egg out of spite and used the resulting shock to high-tail it out of the country.

Well, we didn't know the truth about the egg until we were all caught or long gone. Also, if I ever did get my hands on the egg, my plan from the beginning was to try to make an omelette xP
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Gettin' Old!

Bad Player wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
-snip-

Well, we didn't know the truth about the egg until we were all caught or long gone. Also, if I ever did get my hands on the egg, my plan from the beginning was to try to make an omelette xP

Hahaha a meal fit for a king I'm sure.

Still sounds like not the most fun-time. My table suffered too the other night. I wasn't able to attend this session but they narrowly dodged a TPK and another player exploded out of character at another player for their decisions.

Looks like I dodged a bullet that night.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Despite only practicing Yoga for about a week now,everyone wants me to teach them it. I think my flexibility still needs work

To any IT geek here: what does it mean when the PC's internet connection claims to not have a valid IP-Configuration?

I also re-dyed the streak in my hair. Since it went to blonde fast, I decided to really go for my desired pink this time. They used 'rose red' which looks like a deep magenta. And it looks cool! We'll see how it looks after a hairwash or two.

C-A

PS: Carrying about 30kg (20 kg + about 9liters worth of liquid) is very... very... tiring... I wanna nap. But I mustn't! I don't wanna be awake half the night again.

Last edited by CatMuto on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

Man, the summer is hitting us hard. It's actually quite dangerous to go out at this time. It's even worse up north,believe it or not! Thankfully, I feel quite cool at room temperature. Hooray!

My mom's reaction to my re-dyed streak was "Glad you got money to spend on that" (though she admitted it's a cool color). Come on! It was super cheap to re-dye it! And it's one of the small things I do to keep myself going.

C-A

"Most Innovative Idea" in terms of games was given to these guys for putting VR onto people while they are riding rollercoasters? That's one of the dumbest things I've heard. That's not innovative. That's asinine. That's like having a vibrator working the inside of your ass, while someone is sucking your dick. It's pointless, because one is already supposed to have awesome enough effect on a person. Why go on a rollercoaster, when you are basically doing everything with the VR to pretend you are NOT on a rollercoaster? (I'm not a fan of roller coasters; I have no control there, it makes me feel uneasy)

What humanity seems to call 'unique' these days seems to be their way of praising idiocy.

C-A

Happy Maria

Been to the local bookstore. Saw the textbooks. Apparently the books for kindergarten to grade 8 are way more high quality than those for 9-12. This is not right. In fact,they're almost exactly the same as me and my brother remember them! Why do people put more effort for making books for elementary,kindergarten and middle school but not high school?!

It's been a while.

I've been busy. Doing school, doing work, and playing Persona 5. That's it.

Southern Corn wrote:
Been to the local bookstore. Saw the textbooks. Apparently the books for kindergarten to grade 8 are way more high quality than those for 9-12. This is not right. In fact,they're almost exactly the same as me and my brother remember them! Why do people put more effort for making books for elementary,kindergarten and middle school but not high school?!

The belief that up to middle school, you are not the most careful with textbooks, so they purposefully build them sturdier, so they don't rip so easily?

C-A

Happy Maria

No, I mean the writing quality. Plus some pages are faded,and the ones pre high school are nearly different every year.

Urgh, the apartment smells like... sweaty socks and feet, coupled with herbs. Is this pot smell? Is this what my mom smells off and on and we are not sure if it's someone's really strong incense, terrible perfume or really pot? Whatever it is, uuuuuuuuuurgh. It REEKS. It's almost 1 AM - my mom gets neauseated and migraines from pot smell... should I still open the balcony door and try to air the place a bit?

C-A

Pot smell is different to everyone. I personally like it, then again I do smoke it. You should air it out though if it bothers you that much. Keeping it confined in a room will just make you feel worse.

Happy Maria

April is ending and I'm disappointed. It started off rather sadly but it had way more potential. I think it was vacation followed immediately by work that ruined the streak. Ugh,these were to be much better. I think I'm worse off than I was in March.

Dawny wrote:
Pot smell is different to everyone. I personally like it, then again I do smoke it. You should air it out though if it bothers you that much. Keeping it confined in a room will just make you feel worse.

I dunno if it was pot. I aired my room and the living room for a bit, but the smell was still there when I went to sleep. Though when mom woke up, I asked her and she said she didn't smell anything. Whatever it was, it was weird.

C-A

PS: A friend of my mom's came by and he's a 'certified pothead' and he said, yes, that smell was pot. And it was a fresh smell at that point. Jeez, can't they smoke it on the balcony? Don't bug us with the smell when smoking it...

Yeah, that's pretty rude. I only do it inside because no one here minds the smell.

Happy Maria

Went on a walk to the park again and came back. Happy new month,everybody!

Gettin' Old!

Man today is not my day. None of my clients showed up, a poor soul had a fit on the bus which made me late for supervision and then when I get to supervision my supervisor forgot about me and was with another client. Haha...pfft
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

You're not alone. Night shift today was pretty stressful. I was really on the verge of breaking down for a while. So much so that I finished my whole bottle before the end. Phew

I'm reading Cop Town by Karin Slaughter... it takes place during the 1970s, so I went into it telling myself that the gender standards would bug me. I knew they would, but I felt her stuff is worth reading. But, man, every guy in this book is such an ass. And the one guy who appeared, who seemed somewhat decent? A cheating ass, too. "My wife is for making babies, you are for fucking". TOUCH HER ONE MORE TIME AND SHE WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH HER RADIO CABLE!
Man... why must they make guys such assholes? Kate can stand up to them and push them around (seriously, she pushed a guy to the ground and he started to act better towards her), why doesn't she do it here? Who cares what his fingers are doing? Chop 'em off!

...I need to cry. Or something. I'm such an emotional mess lately.

C-A

The Real Human Being

Regret is a poison.
For too long I've dealt with my regrets by denying I had them.
In my mind, by having regrets, it gave me an obligation to try and fix them, or atone for them.
"If I regret something it means I keep that mistake with me, forever."
My life, for the last 9 years, always seemed close to ending.
It felt good to me, even in my darkest moments, I felt invincible.
"I can never do something so horrible that I can't just escape, I want do leave anyways."
So I kept all those regrets deep inside me, I ignored that I felt horrible about losing all my highschool friends, all my online friends,
I ignored most chances to reconnect, or make new connections.
Because I like to be alone. Or maybe that's the only time I don't have to worry about fucking something up.
"Regret is a poison, don't dwell on your mistakes"
I've lived my life by my mistakes, reliving them in my mind over and over.
All the stupid things said as a child, all the bad moves, all the times caught in a lie.
I can't forget them, I can't go a day without remembering SOMETHING.

Regret is a poison, why am I still alive?

Dammit, why is AAO down just when I had planned to play some of the recently released cases in there, I won't have as much time this weekend.

On the bright side, I'm really close to being done with school, and my grades seem pretty good so far. I'm still sort of struggling with choosing a college though...
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

Good luck!

Started UNO round 10 after we finally found the damn cards yesterday. I actually won about half of the game,but he's leading by quite a bit. There was some good timing too with +4s and stuff.

I'm getting lots of hours at my job. My art is selling. My taxes came in. I'm losing weight. Everything is looking so good.
I can't wait to visit Canada in July. I get to spend a whole two weeks with Karim. :pearl-blush:
May 8th will be three months for us. I'm so happy. <3
I hope everyone is doing well. :edgey:

I can't get myself to do anything. I stay up until 3 AM; I generally do not get up until 11 AM. I am drinking more caffeine and sugary drinks than I have before. I know I should change that. A lot of shoulds. But I just... can't.

C-A

PS: By the way, it's a total coincidence that my depressing post comes after Dawn's uplifting one.

Happy Maria

Forgot about this thread.

Aargh,UNO. This session,I won SIX GAMES IN A ROW. He won once. He won the whole game just because of that. Life ain't fair mang
Page 608 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus