Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 405 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408 ... 639  Next

Re: [NEW RULE as of 6-19]Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
I caved. When fighting Bloody Marry in Terranigma, I decided to eventually turn on a cheat code that made my Strength be at 99 so I can kill her with my next shot. The video was getting too long, I try to keep my LPs like Terranigma at about 25 - 30 Minutes. We were already at 37 and it ended up at 45 Minutes, including post-scenes.

C-A

For shame.
*unsubscribe*

If you fail in your video you pick up and do some off-screen grinding all buff and ready to slaughter Bloody Mary next time around.

Lord Doitsu wrote:

Pretty cool stuff Doitsu, that your handiwork?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

An Enigma Among Humans

Pierre wrote:
Lord Doitsu wrote:

Pretty cool stuff Doitsu, that your handiwork?

No, sadly. Found it on the internet. Finding pictures of college student getting a hold of children's coloring books.

Gardevoir lover

My dad died yesterday...
Everyone in the family is devastated, i'm depressed about it too but for some reason i can't bring myself to cry like everybody else.
Especially with the two thoughts lingering in my mind, one being that the last thing he said to me was him being angry with me and the other one is that he didn't live long enough to see me turn 18, i mean my birthdays in a week.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Gettin' Old!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
My dad died yesterday...
Everyone in the family is devastated, i'm depressed about it too but for some reason i can't bring myself to cry like everybody else.
Especially with the two thoughts lingering in my mind, one being that the last thing he said to me was him being angry with me and the other one is that he didn't live long enough to see me turn 18, i mean my birthdays in a week.

Geez man, that's awful :sadshoe:
I'm sorry to hear, can't imagine how I'll handle it when my Dad goes.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You know, a Mario game!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
My dad died yesterday...

Oh my god man, I'm sorry to hear that. That's awful. My father has Prostate cancer, and he's going for his operation on this coming Thursday. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I was in your place. To lose your father before you even turn 18 is awful, I give you my most sincere condolences.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

In Justice We Trust

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
My dad died yesterday...

I and I imagine many others on CR are here for you if you need us. And try not to beat yourself up over your apparent inability to cry. It doesn't mean anything.
I'll always love you, Max.

Gardevoir lover

General Luigi wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:
My dad died yesterday...

I and I imagine many others on CR are here for you if you need us. And try not to beat yourself up over your apparent inability to cry. It doesn't mean anything.

Thanks.
One of my cousins is raising our spirits pretty well, whenever he's around there's always a lot of laughter.

Pierre wrote:
If you fail in your video you pick up and do some off-screen grinding all buff and ready to slaughter Bloody Mary next time around.

Freak no. I already had to do the castle beginning a second time cause I realized I wasted money buying the armor I was gonna get there for free. Plus, I'm already "overleveled" for the location.

Quote:
My dad died yesterday...

My sympathies.

Not a happy thought, but I think the reason why you can't/aren't crying right now is simply because the fact hasn't sunk in yet. It might take a bit, but eventually it will hit you and you will cry. And that is a good thing to do, as it slowly lets your heart get hurt but also begin healing.

C-A

PS: I feel like sharing this. Death Note-Gasm (SFW)

Sleeping is my life.

YES! MY PACKAGE IS FINALLY HERE! Ah, sorry for the caps, I was excited to finally get my package. Anyway, I want to show you guys a pic of the surprise, but right now, Photobucket is down.

Will update this post with a pic later, that is if Photobucket is back up.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
My dad died yesterday...

I know the feeling...My grandmother from Colombia just passed away today because they had to take her off of life support due to the fact she fell down her stairs in her house and sustained a very bad head injury.

Gettin' Old!

Sorry to hear Danny.

Man really bad time for C-R. I'm sure your Grandmother was a lovely person. Hope you're doing ok :sadshoe:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Sorry to hear Danny.

Man really bad time for C-R. I'm sure your Grandmother was a lovely person. Hope you're doing ok :sadshoe:

She really was and I hate myself for not being able to see her in the past 5 years because of my fear of flying.

The cape is self-fluttering

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
My dad died yesterday...

My condolences.

It's okay if you don't cry when you think you ought to be crying. Everyone processes grief differently, and it's perfectly normal to react the way you have been reacting, and completely fine to feel the way you do about it.

I hope both you and your family find comfort in this sad time.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Sleeping is my life.

So, Youtube came out with a new update, in which once you finish a video it'll jump to the next video, aka the AutoPlay. Yet, I don't like the update at all, because there's a problem with it.

The problem is that when I'm watching a video, it jump to the next video before I even finished the whole video. I think it's a ridiculous and annoying update. As of now, I have turned off the autoplay, so it won't jump to the next video, right during the video that I am watching.

Gardevoir lover

I did a little something for my dad at hi's funeral today, i put a Smash bros match with LV9 CPU's and the four players were from games that he played when he was alive.
Mario, Duck hunt duo, Pit and Pacman. I have the replay saved, it was a pretty awesome battle, in case your wondering Pit was the winner.
Everybody was okay with it as it was my way of saying goodbye to him the only i know how.

Quote:
So, Youtube came out with a new update, in which once you finish a video it'll jump to the next video, aka the AutoPlay.

I'm pretty sure that update has been there for some time, particularly with playlists. Unless we're talking about different auto play features.

C-A

High level play

General Luigi wrote:
Nothing too bad, I hope. My bout with appendicitis back in sixth grade tends to make me worry whenever someone complains about abdominal pain.

You had trouble with that too? A normal case takes 3-5 days to cure but since I had some complications and doctors who gave me wrong treatment made my case last 8 weeks and nearly killed me. There is a pretty easy way to check if someone has appendicitis if you want to check up on him/her. Just ask the person to stand on his toes and then drop his heels into the ground. if this 5 -10 cm slam hurts in your abdomen area then it's very likely you have appendicitis. Easy check with pretty solid results.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
My dad died yesterday...

Damn that's rough. My condolences for your loss.

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
I know the feeling...My grandmother from Colombia just passed away today because they had to take her off of life support due to the fact she fell down her stairs in her house and sustained a very bad head injury.

Likewise my condolences for your loss.

... But at least I have my attorney badge now, which is nice.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Quote:
There is a pretty easy way to check if someone has appendicitis if you want to check up on him/her. Just ask the person to stand on his toes and then drop his heels into the ground. if this 5 -10 cm slam hurts in your abdomen area then it's very likely you have appendicitis. Easy check with pretty solid results.

Oh? When I went to my mother cause I had sharp pains in the right area, she had me lie down, pressed about where the appendix is and then released. If the release pain was worse, it was likely appendicitis. (It wasn't, so it was either just my intestines or ovulation was giving me pains)

C-A

High level play

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
There is a pretty easy way to check if someone has appendicitis if you want to check up on him/her. Just ask the person to stand on his toes and then drop his heels into the ground. if this 5 -10 cm slam hurts in your abdomen area then it's very likely you have appendicitis. Easy check with pretty solid results.

Oh? When I went to my mother cause I had sharp pains in the right area, she had me lie down, pressed about where the appendix is and then released. If the release pain was worse, it was likely appendicitis. (It wasn't, so it was either just my intestines or ovulation was giving me pains)

C-A

I don't know how accurate that test is, but the method I mentioned was something my pediatrician used on me. After it worked (as in: the drop hurt in my abdomen area) I was immediately sent to the hospital. Since I experienced it first-hand and heard from other people that they had also used it makes me pretty sure the method is legit.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

The following exchange just took place between my mother and me.
:lana: I watched a video on Capoeira.
:adrian: Oh, fascinating.
:lana: Yeah watching the choreography behind it was pretty neat. And it's such a graceful way of beating the crap out of people. Though it focuses a lot on kicks...
:adrian: Yeah. Don't take it up.
I feel like I missed something... can someone explain?

C-A

An Enigma Among Humans

Too good.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Bad luck everywhere lately. 2015 isn't starting out so well.

Klona: My condolences. :(

Then Daniel's aunt passed away.

A friend of mine said her roommate left their front door open (while she was at work) and her puppy got out and got hit by a car. Then her father got into a bad car accident.

My aunt is constantly in and out of the hospital.

My grandfather's Parkinson's is getting worse.

:sadshoe:
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

The cape is self-fluttering

Dang, y'all. Hope things start looking up soon.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
The following exchange just took place between my mother and me.
:lana: I watched a video on Capoeira.
:adrian: Oh, fascinating.
:lana: Yeah watching the choreography behind it was pretty neat. And it's such a graceful way of beating the crap out of people. Though it focuses a lot on kicks...
:adrian: Yeah. Don't take it up.
I feel like I missed something... can someone explain?

C-A

*shrugs* I think you'd be disappointed. Was pretty sure it was just a form of dance and relatively non-contact. The biggest disappointment for me after seeing Eddie kick ass with it in Tekken.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
*shrugs* I think you'd be disappointed. Was pretty sure it was just a form of dance and relatively non-contact. The biggest disappointment for me after seeing Eddie kick ass with it in Tekken.

No, Capoeira is a form of martial arts. But it is actually very dance-like. This was done because, when it was taught to slaves who weren't supposed to know how to defend themselves, the explanation could simply be that they are being taught a dance.

Besides L uses it... apparently. He kicks Light in the manga, but capoeira is never actually mentioned. Maybe it's an anime thing.

C-A

PS: I just got a complimentary review on one of my stories. :pearly:

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

No, Capoeira is a form of martial arts. But it is actually very dance-like. This was done because, when it was taught to slaves who weren't supposed to know how to defend themselves, the explanation could simply be that they are being taught a dance.

Besides L uses it... apparently. He kicks Light in the manga, but capoeira is never actually mentioned. Maybe it's an anime thing.

C-A

Review on one of your stories? Man, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about...I need to know, stories of what and where?

Sleeping is my life.

So, the home internet isn't working properly right now. So, I have to turn to using Verizon's Jetpack to connect to the internet. And, yes, the Jetpack is a device that allows you to connect to the Internet anywhere. Even when your home's internet access isn't working properly.

In Justice We Trust

CatMuto wrote:

Congratulations.

...Jeez, I really need to blast through this writer's block of mine and resume some of my stories.

High level play

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

That's because most demonstrations you see of capoeira don't make body contact. Demos, street performances and whatever are studied in and practiced so both 'fighters' get as close as possible without touching each other. It would be a lame demonstration if one guy fell over after a kick connected to hard.
To be fair lots of martial arts do this with their demonstrations. Punches and kicks are blocked or hit a tough area (like your chest) and continue to flow in a predetermined set of moves. At least that's how our Martial arts class trained for demo's and when you look at demo's from other martial art forms you'll also quickly catch on in what's improvised and what's not.

So big chance if you're seeing a capoeira performance then the martial artists won't hit each other or take any damage. But that doesn't mean if they get cornered into a fight that they can't defend themselves. They can kick and they kick hard.

builderkid107 wrote:
Review on one of your stories? Man, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about...I need to know, stories of what and where?

Fanfiction.Net under CatMuto. I write stories for Half Prince, Crisis Core/VII, Tales Of, Sailor Moon, though I haven't updated anything in a while.

Quote:
...Jeez, I really need to blast through this writer's block of mine and resume some of my stories.

Ugh know that feeling. I have a rewrite that I've been planning for months but can't get to and the rest hasn't been updated in a month or more.

Quote:
That's because most demonstrations you see of capoeira don't make body contact. Demos, street performances and whatever are studied in and practiced so both 'fighters' get as close as possible without touching each other.

I know. That video looks awesome.

Quote:
They can kick and they kick hard.

Yup. It's like getting kicked by a ballerina. Haha, ballerina, is such a weak thing to be-OW YOU KICKED MY SPLEEN!!

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

Saw this image on Twitter and thought Danny would like it.

It's Monochuma!
My Twitter Account

I just checked out L's capoeira move in the Death Note anime. It's only one move, unfortunately... but it is the scene where he and Light fight. And I have to say: Thank god, they allowed Kappei Yamaguchi (L) to do a not-annoyingly-high-pitched voice!

Also, I checked out the page of a Capoeira Academy in Munich. Prices only told upon asking, which is a bad sign in my eyes. :ron:

C-A

dimentiorules wrote:
Saw this image on Twitter and thought Danny would like it.

It's Monochuma!

This is not okay.

I'm not sure if he'd like it tbh. :P
Then again... he'd probably like it if Pokemon were like DanganRonpa... idk. I'm just rambling. Ignore me.
FacebookKidd & Milky Art

L's upskirt shot heavily confuses me (SFW) :sadshoe:

C-A

An Enigma Among Humans

This is now my response whenever I don't know how to respond to something.

https://i.4cdn.org/f/Big%20Bossu%20Fukkireta.swf

You know, a Mario game!

Well, my father's surgery is over, and he's in recovery now. My aunt is coming to pick my mother and I up to go visit him. I hope all goes well. I don't know when he'll be finished recovering, but I hope it's soon.
My Twitter Account

Man, there are dark circles under my eyes, must be either stress or anxiety. I should go to bed early tonight, assuming I don't have another bout of insomnia.

On a higher note, I aced 3 tests today, which is nice.

In Justice We Trust

Lord Doitsu wrote:
This is now my response whenever I don't know how to respond to something.

https://i.4cdn.org/f/Big%20Bossu%20Fukkireta.swf

It appears 4chan does not approve of hotlinking.

You know, a Mario game!

I don't get the problem with hotlinking. Why do so many sites have protection against it? Is it to prevent plagiarism?
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
Well, my father's surgery is over, and he's in recovery now. My aunt is coming to pick my mother and I up to go visit him. I hope all goes well. I don't know when he'll be finished recovering, but I hope it's soon.

I hope he'll be okay soon.

builderkid107 wrote:
Man, there are dark circles under my eyes, must be either stress or anxiety. I should go to bed early tonight, assuming I don't have another bout of insomnia.

I hear that hemorrhoid cream works for bags under the eyes.
source: drag queens.

dimentiorules wrote:
I don't get the problem with hotlinking. Why do so many sites have protection against it? Is it to prevent plagiarism?

It's image theft. Taking an image from one site and posting it on another. Some sites prevent people from being able to right-click or drag an image to the address bar. To prevent a hotlink a lot of people copy the image url and change it by using tinypic or imgur.
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Page 405 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus