Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 626 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

The concert was so amazing. The opening act was good. They played so many good songs back to back and it was amazing. There was so much pop from the crowd when Feel Good and Clint Eastwood played.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I wish my probation was over so I could get my benefits and get glasses. My only pair broke in half a few months ago and it hurts to strain my eyes too much. D;
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

In Justice We Trust

I had the pleasure of spotting a caterpillar hanging from a windowsill near my workplace on October 1 and chose to take a picture. I forgot to check the next day if it was still there, but on the third, I remembered and took a picture of the chrysalis. The picture of the finished product is from today. As an added bonus, I spotted a caterpillar from what I'm pretty sure is the same species hanging from another windowsill on the same building today (though I didn't include it in the picture).

Spoiler: Image

I'm not 100% certain of the species, but judging by the images I found when I searched for "black caterpillar with spines california," this is a mourning cloak butterfly.
I'll always love you, Max.

Gettin' Old!

Oh wow! Life in action! I'd have loved to have seen that thing emerge.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Wow, you're so lucky to get to see that from up close! :O
Thanks for sharing.

That's so pretty!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Wow! The wonders of life. :edgey:

Also, I hope it's ok if I drop a link here. It's a short survey on experiences with Nintendo eshop. It's for school so any replies would be highly appreciated. :) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMRy9jt_FQIKl_ojq2x96PxzYIwGRQSjXAfa3S-c_C2AFJbw/viewform?usp=sf_link
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Gettin' Old!

Which E-shop do you mean?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Any of them. I have a question about which one/s/, but the rest of the questions are general.

Going for Miles wrote:

Also, I hope it's ok if I drop a link here. It's a short survey on experiences with Nintendo eshop. It's for school so any replies would be highly appreciated. :) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMRy9jt_FQIKl_ojq2x96PxzYIwGRQSjXAfa3S-c_C2AFJbw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Done. I oddly like surverys xD

My boyfriend and I have drawn our own Boku no Hero Academia characters and I love them! I based mine off of me so she lacks emotion, but she looks so legit. :redd:

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

My boyfriend and I have drawn our own Boku no Hero Academia characters and I love them! I based mine off of me so she lacks emotion, but she looks so legit. :redd:

Pics please!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Milky wrote:

Pics please!

I don't know how big the image is because I'm on my phone, but here's a link. They're still roughs so there isn't much detail yet because we still might change things. I like the way they look though. :edgey:

Milky wrote:

Hah! Great, thanks ^^

An Enigma Among Humans

Hey guys! It's been awhile! Can't believe this group is still here. How is everyone?

Gettin' Old!

Lord Doitsu! Welcome back!

I'm getting by. University kicked me to the curb pretty badly and my employment status is slowly sliding downhill but there's bits of my life that are good and I'm happy with that!

How've you been?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

An Enigma Among Humans

Pierre wrote:

I'm getting by. University kicked me to the curb pretty badly and my employment status is slowly sliding downhill but there's bits of my life that are good and I'm happy with that!

How've you been?

I've been okay. I was mostly trying to get my life together. And that was before I got married, which made me feel like going back to square one when it comes to getting things together. Now I'm finally getting into a groove where I feel productive and happy, but there is one thing missing.

Gettin' Old!

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Pierre wrote:

How've you been?

I've been okay. I was mostly trying to get my life together. And that was before I got married, which made me feel like going back to square one when it comes to getting things together. Now I'm finally getting into a groove where I feel productive and happy, but there is one thing missing.

What's missing?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

An Enigma Among Humans

Pierre wrote:
What's missing?

Friends. I don't meet many people, and I don't really have time to go out and try to find friends, much less where to look and make time. And it may sound sad, but I've never felt more comradery and had better friends than when I was on here. You guys are great, and I've missed you all a lot.

Gettin' Old!

Aw thanks Doitsu. Yeah meeting new people in the flesh and blood can be a pain with busy lives. I'm very grateful that I can meet up with my friends on Mondays for D&D and whatnot. You not got any online friends to spend time with at all?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

An Enigma Among Humans

Pierre wrote:
Aw thanks Doitsu. Yeah meeting new people in the flesh and blood can be a pain with busy lives. I'm very grateful that I can meet up with my friends on Mondays for D&D and whatnot. You not got any online friends to spend time with at all?

Do you mean, like online friends I meet in real life or just friends I meet online? 'cause I have neither. I've honestly never made any friends. That's why I get so jealous of people on YouTube who say "Oh we met on Steam playing Team Fortress, and we just play games and have been friends ever since." That never happened to me, I don't even know how it happens. I even tried joining the CR discord and I just couldn't connect.

I've felt worse.

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Hey guys! It's been awhile! Can't believe this group is still here. How is everyone?

Long time, no see!
I'm fine. Still working my way through my final semester. Still at soup.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

An Enigma Among Humans

sumguy28 wrote:
Long time, no see!
I'm fine. Still working my way through my final semester. Still at soup.

Yikes. I know that. I'm still in college for business administration to help my grandfather's church. Oh yeah, my grandmother passed away last week as well.

Gettin' Old!

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Do you mean, like online friends I meet in real life or just friends I meet online? 'cause I have neither. I've honestly never made any friends. That's why I get so jealous of people on YouTube who say "Oh we met on Steam playing Team Fortress, and we just play games and have been friends ever since." That never happened to me, I don't even know how it happens. I even tried joining the CR discord and I just couldn't connect.

Either really but that's a shame to hear. If you play Overwatch, Monster Hunter or FFXIV I'd be happy to roll with you a couple times. That or it might be time to try something new.

And sorry to hear about your Grandma, I lost mine this year too.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

An Enigma Among Humans

Thanks man. To be honest, I used to play Overwatch, but then I quit when I wanted to get more in touch outside of online games. Though I play TF2 everyone blue moon. Speaking of, there is a new update right now, so I think the moon is cyan tonight boys.

I think I have relationship problems.
But I also think they are all only on my side.
I'm so confused... I'm gonna go eat something.

Gettin' Old!

So we had fun at my Halloween RPG night on Monday

We gathered round to play a game of "Ten Candles".
A game where the sun, moon and stars stop shining and creatures of the dark start to encroach upon the world.

It's got a wonderful, ritual element to it where you play the game lit only by 10 tea lights. The players roll as many dice as there are candles lit and you extinguish a candle every time they fail a dice roll. This means that the game gets progressively harder as it builds to a difficult climax. Along the game you get to burn your character's special abilities as you use them (in the form of little paper cards with them written on them). One of the players commented this was really nice when it came down to burning the actual character cards as the light is bloody precious when you are down to one candle.

Of course the premise of the game is that the light will eventually fade. Everyone knows the characters they make will die in the end so it becomes a story of telling a tragic and meaningful death.

With our squad they start off heading for Fort Victor, the last message on the radio said that it has light, but there's the woods and the river in the way and it's a long dark road. Along the way they fail to search an abandoned car, get chased through the woods by "Them", get held up at gunpoint by well-armed survivors. Have hectic and dangerous encounter in a decimated military town near the fort. Sprint to the Fort with "Them" on their heels only to find out that "They" have sabotaged the Fort's generator resulting in a bloody and dark shootout with the soldiers at the fort and our survivors teaming up against the forces of darkness.

By this point things are dire and the survivors need to blow up the armory and the fort to take as many of Them out as possible. Rapidly things escalate and they gradually die off as they are impaled, shot, blown up, consumed by darkness, and finally the last survivor is SUPER blown up as they detonate the armory in a desperate struggle.

Felt really nice and atmospheric the whole way through. Best way I could have celebrated Halloween.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Damn. Sounds pretty intense. Would've liked to see that in action.

I'm gonna be signing a job contract on the 7th~
I'm trying to contain my excitement until it's signed.

Gettin' Old!

New Smash Direct is out and it's ok.

I'm just happy my boy Isaac made it in, even as an assist trophy.

I'm a little disappointed they are throwing out all the collectable trophies though, I loved looking through all of those for little bits of lore on the characters.

I hope the spirits still come with the little lore attachments rather than just being like stickers from smash bros brawl.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

My mom has returned from a three day trip to London, and seemed a little miffed that some household chores haven't been done. She says she doesn't want to know what I've been doing on my own. Uh... frankly, trying to get my sleep cycle to change, so that I can work the nightshift...

Gettin' Old!

Yeah I tried getting my sleep cycle to change for night shifts but didn't work. Eh I manage.

I've had a song from Toby Fox's new game DeltaRune stuck in my head.

It's kind of a...spiritual successor? To Undertale. It's also free so if you liked Undertale you should definitely give this a look.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:

Is it Field of Hopes and Dreams? Cause that's been going through my head non-stop.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Deltarune, finished that the other day (because Twitter won't stop talking about it). I liked it okay enough, but I already got my Undertale fix in 2015. I guess if you really liked Undertale, you'll like it too.

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Is it Field of Hopes and Dreams? Cause that's been going through my head non-stop.

Absolutely.

That man knows his music. It's leitmotif is catchy and I heard traces of it in the secret boss fight too.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

CatMuto wrote:

Congrats. Whats the job?

Gettin' Old!

Man, I love watching the fallout of giant missteps in the games industry. The Diablo Immortal fiasco is incredible in the amount of questionable decisions that have been made.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gentle Criminal wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

Congrats. Whats the job?

Hotel reception. I have only a day or two of experience in that, and in a software that this hotel apparently doesn't use, but... seems I got the job. Once I sign, I'll celebrate.

Happy Maria

Congrats, Cat!

Gettin' Old!

Can someone clarify for me what the "Senate" and "House" mean in terms of US politics?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Two places of the legislative branch where laws are discussed and passed. For them to become laws, they need to pass the house and the senate. In the senate, every state has two senators. In the house, each state has a different amount of representatives according to the population of the state. So to prevent laws from favoring small states (with the senate) or large states (the house), all laws need to pass both to ensure both small and big states are happy with it.

An explanation, brought to you by the Japanese guy with 0% American ancestry.
Page 626 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus