Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 98 of 115[ 4579 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 4 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

No other way than to make this mistake.

KamiPanda wrote:
Sakura, who'd been holding onto Ryuji at the time, was tipped over into the water as well, falling with a surprised scream.

"No, Sakura!" He yelled, standing up as he lent her a hand, searching for her in the water.

Ryuji got out of the water, stumbling out, pulling Sakura out of the water. "L-Look, the wastebin was an accident." Ryuji sighed. "B-Before anyone gets hurt even more, lets just call it quits now..."

Ryuji was completely unaware to the taunting Subaru had been doing, on account of the ghost speaking to him. Ryuji stopped in front of the wooden door, the voices getting louder, prompting Ryuji to punch a hole through the door.

Matt didn't answer as he guiltily stared at the ground.

The headache he stopped feeling came back shortly after, but it was more intense. He held a hand to his head, slowly staggering towards the exit.

Before he reached it however, he fell to the ground, unconscious.

Shy guy

Sakura gratefully allowed herself to be pulled up, too tipsy to properly do it for herself. She paid no mind to the fact that she was now soaked from head to foot, and instead began to cry, alcohol fuelling her emotions. "We've only just gotten to see some of our friends again, don't ruin this... We don't even know how long this time will last! They could be taken again at any moment..."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Jay had just stood at the entrance the whole time. He hated seeing his friends fight, but it was happening so fast that he didn't know what to do. When the quarreling was done and Jay saw Matt stagger towards the exit and fall to the ground, he ran over to him and attempted to aid him. "Matt! Are... are you okay? How badly are you hurt?" he asked. He attempted to lift up the Technophile, only for his form not to budge. Jay then realized just how weak he was.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"G-Goddamn it..." Ryuji sighed. Ryuji put on a towel, avoiding the other classmates, and carried Matt to the first-aid room.

Wrapping a bandage around Matt's head and placing a blanket around his body, Ryuji pulled up a stool and sat by him. The voices grew louder and louder, as Ryuji struggled to remain calm around the others.

"What is wrong with you guys..." Sayako muttered under her breath, thoroughly disgusted with the display. She grabbed a towel and draped it over Sakura's shoulders. "Are you alright?"

Jay saw Ryuji effortlessly lift Matt off the ground and haul him away. He just stayed there knelt on the ground, looking down at the tiled floor where Matt had collapsed.
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"What is wrong with you guys..." Sayako muttered under her breath, thoroughly disgusted with the display. She grabbed a towel and draped it over Sakura's shoulders. "Are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine..." Sakura said, though she was clearly shaken by the whole ordeal. "I just... Matt finally got to see Alchie again, and we all saw the others too... This was supposed to be a happy reunion! But instead..." She looked over at where Jay was kneeling, where Matt had been just before. "L-let's go to the first aid office. I'm not sure we can really trust them to be alone."

"Ugh, this is truly more disappointing than Mr. Cox being the murderer. Humans are much better when they aren't such weaklings. We manifested for no reason at all, how tedious." Subaru's eyes turned yellow again as he retreated from the springs.

Matt woke up shortly after, looking around the first aid room. He wondered how he'd got there, incoherently mumbling to himself.

Shy guy

Seeing him wake up, the ghost of an old man immediately scolded him. "Young man, that were a terrible fight! You should be ashamed - no wonder you couldn't protect your girlfriend!"

"Y-You're awake!" Ryuji said, grabbing a glass of water for Matt.

After handing the glass to Matt, Ryuji began to cringe at the voices once again. He stood up, grabbed a wet towel and placed it on Matt's forehead.

"I-I'm sorry for um...beating you up..." Ryuji murmured. "...U-Usually I'm on the receiving end of that...i-it's just, the ghosts have been getting really bad for me. Y-You know, the voices that keep...popping up everywhere."

Ryuji let out a sigh and stared at the floor. "...I-I messed up again...S-Sakura, Jay, Sayako...t-they all saw me do that."

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"I-I'm fine..." Sakura said, though she was clearly shaken by the whole ordeal. "I just... Matt finally got to see Alchie again, and we all saw the others too... This was supposed to be a happy reunion! But instead..." She looked over at where Jay was kneeling, where Matt had been just before. "L-let's go to the first aid office. I'm not sure we can really trust them to be alone."

"That's probably a good idea," she sighed. "Although I'm not sure what we can do if they start up again..."

Shy guy

The ghost of Sakura's grandfather turned to Ryuji next. "You too! Gave up much too quickly. You really call yourself a man? No wonder you're not into girls."

CaptainPancakes wrote:

After handing the glass to Matt, Ryuji began to cringe at the voices once again. He stood up, grabbed a wet towel and placed it on Matt's forehead.

"I-I'm sorry for um...beating you up..." Ryuji murmured. "...U-Usually I'm on the receiving end of that...i-it's just, the ghosts have been getting really bad for me. Y-You know, the voices that keep...popping up everywhere."

Ryuji let out a sigh and stared at the floor. "...I-I messed up again...S-Sakura, Jay, Sayako...t-they all saw me do that."

Getting his bearings again, he looked at Ryuji and nodded. "Don't worry, Ryuji.. it was my fault. It's fine."

Hearing what Sakura's grandpa said, he opened his mouth in surprise and started tearing up. "..You're right. It was all my fault. I'm sorry for being such a failure.." He said, sitting up and then jumping down. He put his hands in his pockets and walked away fast enough to not be seen after a few seconds.

Datamatt wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

Getting his bearings again, he looked at Ryuji and nodded. "Don't worry, Ryuji.. it was my fault. It's fine."

Hearing what Sakura's grandpa said, he opened his mouth in surprise and started tearing up. "..You're right. It was all my fault. I'm sorry for being such a failure.." He said, sitting up and then jumping down. He put his hands in his pockets and walked away fast enough to not be seen after a few seconds.

"Y-You're in no condition to be walking!" Ryuji snapped, dragging Matt back to the first-aid room. "Jeez...don't listen to that dumb ghost."

Ryuji gently forced Matt back onto the bed while staring at the others who congregated at the first-aid room. His face went red and he turned back to Matt.

"I-I feel really bad, y-you know..."

Ryuji was unable to hear Sakura's ghost over the voice of his, taunting him as cruelly as possible.

I hear there's a thing called assisted suicide now. Maybe you'd need help, yeah?

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"Ugh, this is truly more disappointing than Mr. Cox being the murderer. Humans are much better when they aren't such weaklings. We manifested for no reason at all, how tedious." Subaru's eyes turned yellow again as he retreated from the springs.

Arthur hadn't moved from the bar. "They're together, and they're stronger than you give them credit for. Granted, we're all taking some... time to adjust to this turn of events, but frankly... I think they'll be fine. For now, I'm more concerned about solving the mystery of... well..."

He motioned to the array of his former classmates. "...You. I accept, Alchie, that you're here with us in some capacity. I just don't think you can possibly be ghosts. Not while there are still more rational explanations possible."

He was forcefully dragged bsck into the room and sighed. "Yeah.. I feel bad too, you know?" He said, sitting on the esge of the bed. "And I'm very embarassed." He added, twirling his thumbs. "I'm sorry."

Jay sighed and rose up from where he was kneeling. He made his way to the first-aid room to check on the two who were fighting earlier. "Are you two okay?" Jay asked, then added, "Sorry I couldn't do anything. I'm not good at breaking up fights, but thank goodness you made up quickly. I think this place is getting to all of us..."
100% pure Joy.

"...I-I'm sorry too," Ryuji said to Matt.

Ryuji let out a heavy sigh. "...I-I know we'll get past this. I have faith in everyone here...I know Jay keeps telling me I don't have to feel sorry anymore, but I can't help it...i-it's just how I am. A-And this ghost, he says he's my grandfather, a-and he's trying to tell me to kill myself and that Tatsuya is dead, a-and then um...I sort of let my frustration out."

"O-Oh, that's why I threw the wastebin at you," Ryuji added, embarrassed. "T-The ghost was driving me insane, and I was throwing stuff everywhere...I didn't know you'd come in at the last minute. B-But yeah..."

Ryuji then turned to the others. "A-And for the last time...I-I'm sorry. Er, and I'm sorry you had to see that...hot springs scene."

Clutching his forehead, Ryuji grabbed a guitar that was left at the corner of the room. Ryuji started playing it to drown out the noise of the voice in his own head.

"I don't think I'm drunk anymore..." he chuckled. "T-That was a really good uppercut you had there."

Closing his eyes and frowning, Ryuji continued to play the music that he was taught.

Shy guy

Sakura sighed with relief. It seemed like things had worked out okay in the end, even despite her self-declared grandfather's interference. Assuming it had even been intended as interference, that is... It was a little hard to tell.

"It's fine, I get that you feel sorry. That's what's important." Matt said. "But, like.. I think we need to stop fighting like that, 'cause it's unnecessary and does us no good." He added, lying down on the bed.

Ryuji nodded while playing his guitar. "T-This fight was one misunderstanding anyways," he sighed. "...We'll be fine. W-We'll all be fine..."

"Looks like they've given up on bludgeoning each other," Sayako pointed out with a bemused smile. "We can probably leave them be."

She turned to Sakura. "What do you want to do now? Besides dry off, I mean."

"Ryuji, I need to apologize to you as well," Jay called as he stepped into the room, "I've been awfully snappy lately. I think I'm getting more and more demoralized the more I stay here. I think the others are feeling the same way. I think I've been using sarcasm to try to cope with my own fears; the fear of not making it out of here, and the fear that one of my friends could die at any moment. Thus, I... forgive you." Jay smiled, though it was a bit forced. He hoped it would help the Actor to stay calm.
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Looks like they've given up on bludgeoning each other," Sayako pointed out with a bemused smile. "We can probably leave them be."

She turned to Sakura. "What do you want to do now? Besides dry off, I mean."

"Um... L-let's go check out the performance hall." Sakura replied. She didn't much fancy going back to the bar if Subaru was still hanging around there, not after what he pulled at the hot springs. She'd hoped his behaviour in the first trial had been justifiable, but in the end it seemed like he was just out to cause trouble. "Jay, wanna come too?" She then asked the wordsmith. "I mean, take your time here, but afterwards you could come see if there's a piano there."

Slezak wrote:
"Ryuji, I need to apologize to you as well," Jay called as he stepped into the room, "I've been awfully snappy lately. I think I'm getting more and more demoralized the more I stay here. I think the others are feeling the same way. I think I've been using sarcasm to try to cope with my own fears; the fear of not making it out of here, and the fear that one of my friends could die at any moment. Thus, I... forgive you." Jay smiled, though it was a bit forced. He hoped it would help the Actor to stay calm.

"T-Thank you," Ryuji replied, able to force a small smile, and he continued to play the guitar amongst the ghosts. "I-I'll watch over Matt here...s-so go ahead and search the performance hall."

"Ta-ta for now, then. Please don't go all 'El Ka-bong' on Matt while we're gone, okay?" Jay quipped as he walked out of the room, motioning for Sakura to leave as well. Jay decided to walk in-step with her so he could warn her of rogue banana peels. He was hoping even his poor vision would be enough to notice them in time.
100% pure Joy.

Luckily Sayako's vision wasn't quite so bad as Jay's. She didn't notice any peels or any other assorted trash along the way.

As the trio arrived at the doors to the performance hall, they were greeted by a grand space full of ornate architecture, beautiful crystal chandeliers, and rows upon rows of seats lined with red velvet leading up to a stage large enough for small-scale shows. It wasn't as grand and certainly not as modern as the Auditorium behind Door 2, but it would suffice for any shows the students would wish to put on. "Oh, Ryuji would absolutely adore this place," Jay commented as he stepped through the doorway along with the others.
100% pure Joy.

"Hi guys!" a friendly voice chirped from the stage. Sitting with her legs hanging over the side of the elevated stage and swinging them cheerfully, SiRReN smiled as Sakura, Sayako, and Jay entered the performance hall.

She was wearing a simple white dress that left her arms and lower legs bare, hugging her form gently. A thick ribbon was wrapped around her waist and tied into a bow at the back, the loose ends floating ethereally behind her. Her hair was also floating around her shoulder, and her entire figure was slightly see-through. Most startlingly though, a ragged line of scar tissue could be seen running down her entire body, from the top of her head down her neck and chest and then disappearing under her clothes.

"S-SiRReN!" Jay cried out as he lost all feeling in his legs and crumpled to the floor in shock, "T-this... I can't... I just can't believe... I know there's not much time left, and all I ever wished for was to see you again and tie up loose ends, but now that it's... now that... I c-can't..." Jay stammered and descended into fits of heavy, uncontrolled sobbing.
100% pure Joy.

"Oh no!" SiRReN exclaimed, floating off the stage and quickly over to Jay. Her hands fluttered around him, knowing she couldn't help him up but clearly wanting to anyway. "It's okay Jay, it's okay," she soothed.

"It's..." Sayako took a moment to swallow the lump in her throat. "I-it's nice to see you again..." she said with a weak voice and a smile that she was clearly using to hide a more sorrowful expression.

"No! No, it's not okay! None of this is okay! You didn't have to kill for your talent!" Jay screamed, all his thoughts resurfacing at once in a blaze which would've heated up the room had it not been all in his mind. "You left us! You left us all behind and didn't even give us the chance to say goodbye! What did you think that would do to us? To m-me? I know we're not as good as your friends on the outside, but... but if you hadn't... you... you could've seen all your friends again. You would've seen them all again someday! And... a-and now you're just... an image, forever plastered in my mind... of a friend I once had. I don't care if this is a silly forum game! I never cared that some 'real you' is still going on with their life somewhere! I--the me here--wanted nothing more than to be one of your friends. To maybe... make outfits with you again. To be a part of your business and career on the outside... And... and you threw that all away!" Jay broke down crying once more.
100% pure Joy.

Tears filled SiRReN eyes and fell, barely a whisper in the air before they disappeared. She hung her head in shame.

I-I know there's no way my decision could ever make sense," she replied. "Now that I'm dead, all my fears and anxieties have gone, so even I don't really comprehend my actions at the time anymore. A-all I can say is, at the time, I felt like I had no other choice, and that led to making a horrible mistake," she finished in a whisper.

Jay sighed heavily at SiRReN's words. He attempted in vain to control the tears, but nothing he did could quell them. Nothing he could think of in response satisfied him. Finally, he raised his head and replied weakly, "A m-mistake... on top of a mistake... Do you realize that you broke my heart twice? It's bad enough that I had to see you dead in the temple, but then to find out... to find out that you had... killed. I know nothing I can say will ever get to you now, b-but look at me! I'm still trying my damnedest! This is no act! This isn't some story! This is real life! I am really crying! And nothing I'm doing is making it any better. I thought getting to talk to you again would be e-enough, b-but I realize now that nothing I do matters anymore. I'm trying to move on, I really am, but my thoughts just keep coming back to you. I don't... want... your sympathy. I don't want to atone. I want... you back. I want Alchie, and Crimson, and Cesar, and Subaru, and Karega back! I want... a hug..."
100% pure Joy.

"We're gone, Jay," she told him, not unkindly. "We're gone, but you're still here. You three are still here," she looked at Sakura and Sayako. "You're stronger than any of us ever were. I let my fear control me, rather than letting you all help and support me."

"I can be here with you now though, in whatever way I can and as long as I can,"
SiRReN said, her smile tentative.

"G-g-gone..." Jay repeated. The word struck him hard, like a boot to the gut. His heart wrenched at the sound of it. "W-what are you then? Are you just a hallucination? Am I going crazy? My mind means nothing to others if I can't explain myself. Sa-Sayako, Sakura, please tell me you see this... that you have something to say. I-I-I'm not ready to accept this. But if I must, then Si... Sarah... I know it's not much coming from me, and there's nothing I can say to change things, but I forgive you... f-for everything. You can't possibly understand, not anymore... but, but I don't believe for a second that this is the end. I'm sure I will see you again someday. Not you, but... Just, just turn your perspective around and maybe you'll see what I mean. I won't give up! I can't give up. Not after everything I've done in this life, short as it may be."
100% pure Joy.
Page 98 of 115 [ 4579 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus