Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 64 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 4 Deadly LifeTopic%20Title

Sock

"The trap... Was he tricked into going into that area? By the headmaster's room? He wouldn't know where he was going exactly if he got mixed up.."

Raymond's face seems to be in constant discomfort. He's not happy.

Veronica wipes the tears from her eyes. “D-Damn it...” She mutters to herself, trying to regain her composure. After a minute or two she finally speaks again. “So, who did it? Cain might have been blind, but he’s wasn’t dumb. There’s no way he would have accidentally wandered into the trap.”

Shy guy

"That is what we need to find out." Damien said. He had moved away from the body as Maribelle approached, apparently feeling uncomfortable around her. "Does anyone have anything relevant to tell?"

Sock

"Let's start simple. Who saw Cain last?"

ASCEND

"Nevermind that!" Simon shouts, "Some jerk stole my camera! Who even needs to use a camera for murder?! What's the deal with that?! Are they some kinda sicko who revels in murder so much that they want to watch it again later!" He casually glances at Yuma.

Simon clenches his fist, a single tear falling from his eye. "That camera had so much footage on it... and now it's gone! I'm gonna have to work at a fast food joint!" He looks to the sky and shouts, "I tried to change, and this is my reward? Why?! Why are good men cursed to work at fast food joints!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"I saw Cain shortly before the murder when I guided him to the storage room, so he can get tea for her." Yuma glared at Ohishi.

A new dawn.

Quote:
"I saw Cain shortly before the murder when I guided him to the storage room, so he can get tea for her." Yuma glared at Ohishi.

Aria glanced at Ohishi, before turning to Yuma with a frown. "And did both of you go to give the tea to Ms. Jinno?"

"No." Yuma shook his head. "I continued my patrol after he got into the storage, when I saw you with Clock Man and Simon drinking tea. That's when Cain died..."

"Neither had done so.
Fitzgerald left to get tea...
That was all I knew."

Ohishi crossed her arms and sighed sadly.

"Why would he come here?
He knew about the trapped door.
...The suggestion drug?"

"I saw him. Not too long before it happened." said Maribelle quietly. "I was on the beach, relaxin', an' I saw him walk by. I wish I'd've called out to him, now, but... at the time, I just didn't think about it. Veronica discovered him not long after. When the announcement played, I saw Ohishi leave her RC, so I know where she was, even if that don't mean a whole lot."

Ding dong, bing bong
The PA speaks:

"Erm... I'm getting tired of waiting. What say we get started, hm? It's time another heart throbbing Class Trial! Everyone, please gather by the boathouse!"

Everyone finishes their investigations and gathers by the beach... as usual.

"Are we really doing this again?" says Aria.

"No more, no more, NO MORE!" Veronica screams.

"Upupu." Monokuma pops up. "Too bad, you gotta keep doing this until the game ends. Now..."

The all too familiar metal cylinder rises from the ocean. They pile into the elevator. No one says a word, the only sound being the hum of the motor. It feels so empty now. Eventually, it stops, and they find themselves in the all too familiar class trial room. Half the seats are taken up by the ominous monochrome pictures.

Everyone takes their seats before Monokuma instructs them to. They know the drill by now.

Cain was a real trooper. He'd had a rough past, and only narrowly escaped death with his leadership skills. Even in the killing game, he never let his blindness hold him back and was just as competent as any of his classmates. He never let anyone treat him differently, nor did he mistreat anyone. And worst thing is, whoever killed him... was one of us!

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 4 Class TrialTopic%20Title

"Welcome to the class trial," says Monokuma. "You know how things work by now. Find out who killed Cain and vote for them yada yada yada. Start off with alibi and investigation results!"

(You have 96 hours to solve this case!)

Sock

Raymond starts. "Maribelle and I found one empty Redness potion in the Witch RC. Nothing else was used." He pauses, but continues. "Something about the storage room seemed weird to me as well.. but I couldn't say what it was."

"For Fitzgerald's sake,
Let's resolve this with due haste.
Bring justice swiftly."

Ohishi snapped her fan open and covered her mouth.

"I searched the crime scene.
Hayes investigated, too.
Here are the results:

"Along with the body...
There was an... unusual box.
It's from Kellar's room.

"The top had scratches.
It also had blood splatter.
The door and frame, too.

"...You've all seen the wounds.
He faced the door, on his back.
That is all for now."

"The camera freak got his beloved back. He can explain what was happening to it." Yuma pointed at Simon. "We found it in the teacher's lounge, which felt off for some reason..."

Shy guy

"I investigated the second and third floors, along with Veronica." Damien said. "There was not much to be found, however. Nothing on the third floor, and only one thing on the second - a remote activator for the scream box. We found it in the arcade."

ASCEND

Simon seems to have recovered from the sadness over the loss of his camera, and now seems more irritated than anything. He says, "Alright, I guess I'll share what's been going on with me recently since apparently no one else will."

"So, yesterday, Maribelle's ring got stolen, so we went looking for it. We found it in Damien's room, but he denied taking it. So then Maribelle and Damien beat each other up for a bit, and I filmed it... You know the usual stuff.

Then that night, Onishi, Aria, Cain, and Ray started screaming and shouting about cockroaches or something and woke me up. So I went to take a shower and when I came back, my camera was gone!" A single tear appears in his eye as he remembers the sordid scene.

"So, this morning I went looking for the camera. I checked the storage room, didn't find anything, then I checked the cafeteria, and there was nothing there either. So Aria, Damien, and I drank some tea, and then I saw Yuma creepin' around outside. Then the Body Discovery Announcement played."

"As for investigation results, Yuma and I checked out the Teacher's Lounge. We found my camera there, thank God, but for some reason it was playing my film of Maribelle and Damien arguing on loop. So now the camera's got 2% left on it's battery, and I had to charge it instead of taking it to the trial!

Oh, and Yuma seemed to be bothered by something, but he wouldn't tell me what it was."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Along with the body...
There was an... unusual box.
It's from Kellar's room.

"The top had scratches.
It also had blood splatter.
The door and frame, too.[/i]

"What the heck are you talking about?" Simon asks, "I don't keep any weird boxes in my room. Unless you're talking about the weird screaming box from my research center, or the box that apparently had the YouTube algorithm in it, but I don't know why anyone would wanna take something as screwed up as that.

"Either way," Simon looks around the room and says, "Whoever killed Cain... keep your damn hands off my stuff!"
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

ASCEND

Simon says, "So, if the remote for the scream box was left in the arcade, and the actual box was next to Cain's body... maybe someone used it to trick Cain into trying to enter the Teacher's Lounge? All it needs to work is a voice sample."

"Ah, yes, that was it.
There was in fact a record.
I think Durham's voice?"

Shy guy

"Ah, that's right..." Damien said, looking uncomfortable. "I was called to the Debutante RC yesterday, where I was wrongfully accused of stealing a ring. By the sounds of it, someone had planted it in my room, though I cannot fathom why. It certainly had a very negative impact on the morale of our little group, however..." He glanced over at Maribelle as he said this.

"The next day we all met for breakfast, where Yuma made his announcement that he, Veronica and Ray would be patrolling the school. I believe we were all present for that? I later headed to the storage room in search of tea, and found a very pleasing batch of chai. I brought it to the cafeteria, where I found Aria and Simon already present. I offered them some, they both agreed, and so we spent some time relaxing and drinking tea, right up until we heard the body discovery announcement."

ASCEND

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Ah, yes, that was it.
There was in fact a record.
I think Durham's voice?"

"In that case," Simon says, "Maybe the jerk who stole my camera used that argument to provide Maribelle's voice sample. That doesn't explain why it was on loop, though, unless they just sucked at operating technology... And it would mean that they knew I had recorded that argument, unless they just wanted a random voice sample."

Sock

"Talking about this then? Alright. Three of us, Yuma, Veronica and I were on the floors. Veronica had the third. So I have to ask.." Raymond turns to Veronica. "Did you see Cain go to the fourth floor? You were supposed to cover the third floor.."

"Anyways, something else that rubs me the wrong way.. I saw Simon sleeping shirtless with his camera in his arms Saturday night. Kind of creepy. When was that camera missing again?"

ASCEND

Kachu wrote:
"Anyways, something else that rubs me the wrong way.. I saw Simon sleeping shirtless with his camera in his arms Saturday night. Kind of creepy. When was that camera missing again?"

"Like I said, after you guys had your conversation at 200 decibels, I went to take a shower. When I got back, the camera was gone. You must've seen me before then," Simon explains.

"Also, I've been sleeping with my camera for months. If something exciting happens at night, like a burglar showing up or aliens invading or whatever, I need to be ready! Geez, do I have to explain everything to you people?

"Also, why were you watching me sleep? Weirdo."

Sock

"Hm. Alright."

Raymond turns away, completely ignoring whatever else Simon said.

A new dawn.

"I can support everything Ms. Jinno said about the investigation results."

Quote:
Then that night, Onishi, Aria, Cain, and Ray started screaming and shouting about cockroaches or something and woke me up. So I went to take a shower and when I came back, my camera was gone!" A single tear appears in his eye as he remembers the sordid scene.

"Saturday night... Ms. Jinno and I had decided to take a shower in our cells. I... I saw something, screamed and got out of my cell, to see Ms. Jinno doing the same. Mr. Vermont, Mr. Fitzgerald and Ms. Warren, having heard the sound, rushed over. After a short conversation, we all dispersed."

"Also, my alibi- I went to my research centre after breakfast, and was there until I left to the cafeteria. There I met Mr. Kellar, who was quite distressed over the loss of his camera. He did not say much on the incident, however. When Mr. Treynor came, both of us accepted his invitation to have tea. We were sitting together till the announcement."

Sock

"Before anyone gets any ideas, Aria was in her RC. I was to watch the second floor, and I saw her leaving down to the first gloor. I heard her play, too. It was truly beautiful."

ASCEND

DarkAgea wrote:
"Saturday night... Ms. Jinno and I had decided to take a shower in our cells. I... I saw something, screamed and got out of my cell, to see Ms. Jinno doing the same. Mr. Vermont, Mr. Fitzgerald and Ms. Warren, having heard the sound, rushed over. After a short conversation, we all dispersed."

"I seem to remember someone mentioning cockroaches..." Simon asks, "Is that what got you guys so freaked out?"

"There was nothing in either Aria's or Ohishi's showers when I checked them, so if it was a cockroach it must have been gone." Yuma looked away, blushing. "D-Don't get the wrong idea, this was Ray's order."

Ohishi coughed into her fist.

"Yes, right, cockroaches...
The bear needs to fumigate.
We're attracting pests."

A new dawn.

"Thank you," she told Raymond.

Quote:
"There was nothing in either Aria's or Ohishi's showers when I checked them, so if it was a cockroach it must have been gone." Yuma looked away, blushing. "D-Don't get the wrong idea, this was Ray's order."

"I was going to ask you about that..." Aria murmured. "I saw you this morning when I went to the storage."

At Simon's question, she glanced at Ohishi and, after a pause, nodded to what she had said.

Kachu wrote:
"Talking about this then? Alright. Three of us, Yuma, Veronica and I were on the floors. Veronica had the third. So I have to ask.." Raymond turns to Veronica. "Did you see Cain go to the fourth floor? You were supposed to cover the third floor.."

"I didn't see anyone go to the fourth floor, even while I was putting Giles in a doppelganger version of my research center. Although, I thought I kept hearing voices for some reason." Veronica says.

"Ugh, thanks for reminding me of that... I'd forgotten about it with everything going on. He and that camera need to get a room or something."

ASCEND

Salem wrote:
"Ugh, thanks for reminding me of that... I'd forgotten about it with everything going on. He and that camera need to get a room or something."

"Sorry for stomping all over your five dollar joke, but I'd like to clarify that this is the smaller camera, not the big one. It already fits in there with plenty of room to spare." Simon says.

"Also, were any of you not watching me sleep? Cause this is pretty weird. Why the heck were you focusing on me so much that you could see past my bedsheets?"

Sock

"...What bedsheets?"

ASCEND

"Oh, I'm sorry if I'm offending you with my hoity-toity upper class mentality," Simon replies, "But I prefer to sleep without being almost entirely exposed to cold air, thanks."

Planetbox wrote:
Salem wrote:

"Sorry for stomping all over your five dollar joke, but I'd like to clarify that this is the smaller camera, not the big one. It already fits in there with plenty of room to spare." Simon says.

"Also, were any of you not watching me sleep? Cause this is pretty weird. Why the heck were you focusing on me so much that you could see past my bedsheets?"

“Don’t flatter yourself. I just happened to see you sleeping on the way back to my room. That’s all. I wasn’t watching you or anything.”

"Ignoring your weird fetishes, I heared you messing around in the storage room. Care to explain?" Yuma asked Simon.

ASCEND

Clearly getting irritated, Simon says, "Look, you two literally commit murder for a living. You hardly have the right to judge me about my business practices."

Turning to Yuma, Simon explains, "If you're talking about this morning, I was looking for my camera. I didn't find it, nor did I run into anything else interesting."

"So... Did anyone else notice anything suspicious?" Veronica asks, trying to move the discussion forward.

ASCEND

"There's a lot of things we haven't discussed yet, since we've been busy with the Open-Mic Simon-Dissing Extravaganza," Simon replies.

"For example, there's Maribelle's Ruby ring? Did Damien steal it? And is it connected to Cain's murder in anyway?

"Secondly, there's the redness potion that disappeared. How is that related?

"There's also the cockroach in the showers. Is that connected?

"And finally, there's the matter of Cain's death. I'm just going with the scream box and the camera being used to trick him, since no one's suggested anything different."

Sock

Planetbox wrote:
Clearly getting irritated, Simon says, "Look, you two literally commit murder for a living. You hardly have the right to judge me about my business practices."

Turning to Yuma, Simon explains, "If you're talking about this morning, I was looking for my camera. I didn't find it, nor did I run into anything else interesting."

"But what you do is creepy."

Deciding not to continue, Raymond brings up something else. "I couldn't help but feel something was off in the Storage Room, though.. But I don't know what it could be. If it wasn't your camera recording us or something along those lines, I can't say what it would be.."

"But we can focus on things we did know, right? Cain somehow made it to the fourth floor without Veronica knowing. It's one big room, so I doubt she missed him. What could've happened?"
Page 64 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus